Breach of Confidentiality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Michelle flushed. Chalmers thought she was worried about people not seeing her boobs! Dammit!

Well, there wasn't any way around it. Maybe it wouldn't have any effect. Michelle slipped her arms into the teeshirt and pulled it over her head. She fluffed her hair back into place and gave Chalmers a perky smile. Chalmers nodded in satisfaction, then turned and left the cubicle.

Michelle smiled until Chalmers was out of her line-of-sight. The moment he disappeared from view, she collapsed against the side of her desk. She tried to breath through the incredibly heated wave of arousal that had swept over her the moment she donned the teeshirt. She could feel the flush on her cheeks and her hips twitched involuntarily from heated need. She was wearing too much. She had to take something off, somehow.

She made her way towards the bathroom. Michelle knew her hips were wriggling, but she couldn't stop it at the moment. She just needed to get out of sight for a few minutes.

Once she had locked herself in the bathroom, Michelle stripped off her clothing. The heat dropped, but only slightly. That damn Blonde Concepts. Their policies were...were...it was impossible to think when she was this damn horny. She had to suck so bad. She popped a thumb in her mouth and sat her bare ass on the toilet lid as her fingers slid between her thighs, rubbing and squeezing her clit. Michelle mewled around her thumb. She had to orgasm. She had to. She had to!

Horribly, she couldn't release. Michelle knew she was a wet mess and probably smelled like sex, but she couldn't orgasm. She looked in the mirror. Her cheeks were red, her lips even more swollen and her eyes wide and surprised looking. Gawd, she had to cum. She was squirming like a slut in heat.

Michelle looked at her watch and gasped. The team from Martin's would already be here! She had to get dressed, but she couldn't go out in all that clothing. She couldn't! In desperation, she put her skirt and the teeshirt back on, but left her panties, bra and blouse off. She waited several heartbeats. She was horny...very horny...very fucking horny! But she could just take it with what she had on, as long as the meeting didn't last long.

She took her discarded clothing and tucked them inside the belly of the teeshirt. Then she exited the bathroom and quickly made her way back to her cubicle. She heard Chalmers calling her name.

Michelle giggled and waved. "I'll be wight there!" she said. Then she ducked into her cubicle and stuck her underclothes into a drawer. She grabbed her few notes and made her way to the meeting room.

Chalmers was inside. Sitting next to him were two unfamiliar men and a woman. "Hi!" said Michelle, wiggling her fingers at them. "Sorry! I had to go to the little girls' room to tinkle!" She mentally clenched her teeth. She sounded like a bubble-head.

The two men chuckled. The woman gave a barely concealed smirk.

"Thank you for joining us, Michelle," said Chalmers. "This is Andrew, James and Diane. They represent the interests of Martin's Sporting Goods, your new account."

Michelle fluttered her eyes at the visitors as she sat down directly across from Diane. "Oh! This is so cool! We're gonna do really great things together, guys!" Oh...gawd...she needed to jump into a hole so bad...

Andrew nodded. "We certainly hope so. Tell me, do you have any initial ideas? You know...just something to get the ball rolling, so to speak."

Michelle squirmed in her seat. She was hot...aroused. Everything seemed to swirl. Her skin felt warm. She needed cock in the worst way. Yes, cock. Cock in her mouth. Cock in her pussy. Cock in her mouth. Cock in her ass. Cock in her mouth. Cock...

"Michelle?" said Chalmeres.

Michelle gasped. "Oh!" she said. "Oh, yeah, ideas! Ummmm...I was thinking...maybe, you know, a shirt with a really long hockey dick...oh! Stick, I mean! A really long hockey *stick* across the chest. And, like, right in the middle, a great big round fuck...puck! Puck, I mean! A great big round puck right in the middle saying, like, Martin's Pumping Me Good! Er, Martin's Sporting the Goods! Sporting Goods!"

Michelle gazed at the faces of her small audience, all of whom looked like Michelle had just slapped them in the face with a wet cat. She could feel her skin getting heated from embarrassment and arousal, and she nervously fluttered the bottom hem of her shirt up and down, trying to cool herself off. Or at least her belly.

Chalmers rubbed his temple as if he were developing some strong pains in there. "Michelle," he said, "could you please not flap your shirt up and down like that? Everyone can see that you're not wearing a bra."

Diane piped up. "She's not wearing panties, either."

Michelle froze, releasing the hem of her shirt. She hadn't really just flashed the entire room, had she?

Chalmers stood. "I'll tell you what...give us a day to put some stuff together here and we'll get back to you tomorrow with some dynamite stuff, okay? Michelle's not feeling too good, and she's still getting settled, so let's give her a chance to show what she's got, and we'll take it from there."

Diane smiled. "Actually, she's already showed us what she's got."

Michelle was pretty sure she couldn't blush any brighter.

Andrew laughed. "Relax, Michelle. We hope you feel better. And work on that package, okay?"

Package. Michelle though of Andrew's package just sliding into her mouth...her lips wrapped around that package...that package filling her mouth with hot...

"Michelle?" said Chalmers' voice.

"Oh! Oh, thank you, sir!" said Michelle. "Thank you very much!"

The representatives filed out the door. Chalmers shut the door behind them and turned to Michelle.

"Alright, Michelle," he said, "What the hell is going on? And this needs to be good. I hired a marketing wildcat from MarketTech, but what I'm getting is a bimbo from Blondesville. Which one are you?"

Michelle tried to tell him about what happened at Blonde Concepts. She sent the words to her mouth, but nothing came out. Her need to suck swelled into desperate raging need, however, and she was breathless with the intensity of the craving. She had to have it. She would scream if she didn't suck some cock right now. Right now. RIGHT NOW!

The helplessly horny blonde girl walked to Chalmers and dropped to her knees in front of him. He didn't move as she reached out and unzipped his pants. She knew she would probably lose her job after this, but that thought was so far away as not to matter. The important thing was sliding that hardening cock into her mouth.

Her tongue slid along the underside of his shaft and she shuddered. He was solid within moments, and Michelle slid her warm, wet mouth over her boss's cock. Her lips wrapped tightly around his hardness and her head began to bob as those swelled pillows slid up and down his cock.

Michelle's belly muscles were twitching and jumping in time with her mouth stroking over Chalmers' cock. She felt his fingers sliding into her hair, his palms on her head, but her head continued to bob back and forth. Her heat was building and she couldn't stop. Her body was crying for release and she was on the edge, but frustratingly unable to do so. Then she realized his cock had become solid steel in her mouth and a moment later a stream of hot cum began flooding her mouth.

She swallowed the flood instinctively, unable to stop herself, and that triggered her own release. Michelle's eyes widened, then closed as she suddenly squealed in helpless heated release around his cock, her moans only partially muffled by her mouthful of cock and semen. She realized her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, and the feeling of cock being lodged in her throat made her shudder again.

The flood of cum seemed to last forever, but at last she realized that he had finished. Her belly was embarrassingly full and her cheeks were bright red, but she could at least concentrate somewhat again.

Chalmers' slid his cock from between Michelle's swollen lips. Michelle accidentally let out a small burp and her hand flew to her mouth, her eyes wide.

Chalmers chuckled, obviously much too relaxed from his unexpected blowjob to worry about her lapse in manners. Or how she had messed up the earlier meeting, hopefully.

Her boss zipped himself up. He looked down at Michelle, who was still on her knees. Then he patted Michelle on the head.

"Alright, Michelle," he said, "if that was your way of apologizing, then apology accepted. Go get dressed. If you want. I personally don't care if you wear panties or not, but try not to flash your tits to the whole office, okay? Now, go put something together for Martin's. Make it good and maybe I'll forget how you embarrassed me at the meeting today. And if you do it again, you'll need to do better than a blowjob to fix it, capice? Now get."

NEXT: The conclusion.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers
12