Breach of Confidentiality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,125 Followers

"Are you going to leave some money on the desk for her?" said a voice dipped in acid.

Chalmers and Michelle whirled. In the doorway stood a woman with her hands on her hips. Her face was thunderclouds.

Michelle gasped and folded her arms across her bare boobs. She didn't recognize the woman. Chalmers, however, apparently did.

"Oh...um...hi, honey," he said in a guilty voice. "I can explain this..."

"I really doubt that," she said. She looked Michelle up and down. Finally, she sneered. "I saw your tattoo when my husband had you bent over the desk. Very nice. Perhaps your next conquest will pay for you to get 'slut' on the other side."

Michelle's eyes got really big. "Oh, wow, you really think so?" she said. Then she bit her lower lip as she realized how empty-headed she had just sounded.

The woman turned to Chalmers. "Wow, you really like them dumb, don't you?" she said. "This one is even worse than the last one."

Michelle tried to insist that she wasn't just some silly bimbo, but all that came out was vapid giggles. Cheeks flaming, Michelle fled past the woman and out the door into the main office area.

All noise and conversation came to a halt. Too late, Michelle realized she had dashed out of Chalmers' office without her blouse and she was now standing on display topless for the entire office's viewing pleasure. With a squeal of embarrassment, she dashed to her cubicle. She really, really needed that hole to jump into.

*****

Michelle sighed as she put the box in her trunk. She had now been fired from two jobs in less than a week. Apparently bimbos and the world of marketing just weren't a good match.

Chalmers had been as gentle as possible when he fired her, but it was still a firing. He didn't really have a choice, he had explained. His wife wouldn't even talk to him until Michelle was gone, and that was non-negotiable. So Michelle was again out of a job. And she wasn't likely to get hired at a marketing firm again. So that left one thing to do.

Michelle was on her way to Blonde Concepts.

*****

Bibi perked up when she saw Michelle.

"Oh, hi there again, um...um..." said Bibi, as she bit her lower lip in thought.

"Michelle."

"Yeah, Michelle!" she said, delighted.

"Thanks, cutie!" said Michelle. "Is Kelly, like, you know...here?"

Bibi picked up the phone and spoke for a few seconds. Then she hung up. "Kelly said she'll be *right* here, 'kay?"

Michelle nodded. "Okay dokey. Thanks!"

Michelle waited several moments. Then, suddenly, a thought struck her.

"Bibi," said Michelle, "have you always been, like, a receptionist here?"

Bibi's eyes widened, and she began running her tongue over her lips in a sensual, needy manner.

Michelle covered her mouth with her hand. "Omigod!" she said. "You got, like, super bimboed too, didn't you?"

Bibi squirmed, her thick lips wet. She slid her thumb into her mouth.

"Her name used to be Bianca," said a voice behind her.

Michelle turned around. Kelly looked back at her with contempt.

"She wasn't, like, hired to be a receptionist, was she?" said Michelle.

"No, she wasn't," said Kelly. "She was actually one of the brighter lights in the Research and Development department, until she told her girlfriends about what she was working on. Stupid. Good researchers are hard to find, though, so we decided to let her stay here in another capacity until after the five years are up."

Michelle giggled. "Five years?" she said.

"Yes," said Kelly. "That's the standard time period for the breach of confidentiality."

"You mean," said Michelle, "she won't, like, be like this after five years?"

"She's only got three years left, actually, but that's correct," said Kelly. "You won't be after five years either. We're not monsters, you know. Of course, you'll still be stuck in that body and your sex drive will likely be hardwired into you by then, but at least the behaviors and overwhelming need will fade."

"But...but...like, five years!" said Michelle.

Kelly shrugged. "It's standard. Also, it's your own fault." Then she looked at Bibi, who was desperately sucking her thumb. "You see what you did to Bibi? Poor thing has strong needs, just like you," she said. Then Kelly spoke to Bibi.

"Hmmm. Let's see...," said Kelly. "Bibi, go talk to Tony in shipping. He's due for a bonus this month, so you can take care of him. Also, stop by and do Pedro in accounting. His books came up perfect in the audit." Kelly turned back to Michelle. "See? We use Bibi for visual publicity and employee morale, and she has a job that caters to her, ah, needs. Win-win."

Michelle's eyes widened. "Ohhhh! Can I do that?"

Kelly shook her head. "Sorry, we don't need you. Check back later though, okay?"

Michelle stamped her foot in frustration. "Oh, you big stupid-head! Hmmpph!"

Kelly gave a flat stare. "That wasn't very nice. I should have warned you about the trigger phrases. Well, you'll learn quick enough, I suppose." Then she leaned forward and gave Michelle a cold smile. "Wouldn't you agree, my little *marketing naked fuckbunny slut*?

Michelle blinked at Kelly's odd choice of wording, wondering if it was significant. Then came the sudden burning sensation of fiery insects walking across Michelle's skin wherever her skin was in contact with clothing. Michelle squealed and wriggled and slapped at her clothing, but, horribly, there was no relief. Finally, in panicky desperation, Michelle stripped off her clothes, despite the stunned looks from onlookers. The moment she was naked and had dropped her clothing, the sensations stopped completely. Her entire body blushed and she slid one hand across her hips and the other across her nipples. Then came a wave of breathless arousal.

"Oh! Oh! I'm sorry, Kelly, honest!" said Michelle.

"I know you are," said Kelly, "but that's too bad. It lasts for about five minutes and it's going to happen to you randomly for the next month. May I suggest you not call me names anymore?"

Unable to dress and being stared at by everyone in the lobby, Michelle ducked behind Bibi's desk. "'Kay! 'Kay! I got it!"

"Good," said Kelly. "Nice tattoo and nipple jewelry, by the way. Having an overdeveloped blonde dashing naked through our lobby with 'BIMBO' tattooed on her bottom...well, you can't buy publicity like that. We didn't do the tattoo or nipples part, though."

"No," said Michelle, squirming in heated need. "This is, wike, Cassandra's doing, you know?"

Kelly laughed. "Wow, you must have really pissed her off for her to go that far."

Michelle squirmed. "I don't, like, weally wanna talk 'bout it, you know?"

Kelly shrugged. "Whatever. Anyway, I'm glad we had this little talk. I did tell you that you'd be back, you remember. And I'm sure you can see how this is more effective than signing any piece of paper. After all, we've removed any credibility you may have had as a professional, so no one is likely to believe anything you say. And it's rather hard to talk when your mouth is full, wouldn't you say?" said Kelly. Then she smiled. "Thanks for coming by, and have a blonde day."

*****

One month later...

The opening notes to "I Touch Myself" sounded and Michelle- stage name Spice- jiggled her way onstage. She strutted from one side to the other, making sure everybody got to see her. Then she spun and put her back to the audience. She slowly bent over and put her palms on the floor, then stood back up. She removed her top but remained with her bare back facing the audience. There was scattered applause for her "BIMBO" tattoo. At last she turned back around and shook her massive boobs for the audience.

She moved across the stage and began dancing for the large group at the far end. She spun, wriggled her hips and let the front row guys slap her ass briefly. Her thong then joined her top in a pile at the back of the stage.

The crowd at Chrystal Pleasures- previously the Grin and Bare It, but the name had been changed by popular demand- was hopping tonight, and there was great demand on the girls. After all, it was one of the few clubs in town where the customers could get sexual favors performed on them right at their table.

When her set ended, Michelle wandered through the crowd collecting tips. The customers were free with their hands, and Michelle was spending a lot of time giggling helplessly and wiggling her ass, but it couldn't be helped. This was the only place Michelle could work and be naked enough to keep her brains at least somewhat together.

There was a tap on her shoulder. She turned and giggled. It was the manager.

"Yepperz?" said Michelle.

"The guys at table twelve want to tip you," he said.

"Oh!" said Michelle. "'Kay!"

She mentally clenched her teeth. No matter how hard she tried, no matter what she did, she couldn't stop the bimbo babble speech. It was locked in her head.

Table twelve was a large group of ten guys and three women, and they were all smiling broadly. Michelle giggled and finger waved at them. Then, finally, she realized who they were.

"Hello, Michelle," said Albert. "We heard you got a new job after I fired you," he said, "and all your old co-workers from MarketTech wanted to say hello."

Michelle's cheeks were bright red, and she felt breathless. Her heart was racing.

"It looks like you're doing very well," said Albert. "Nice tattoo, by the way."

This wasn't happening. It wasn't. Michelle started to take a step back, but paused. Something was wrong. Too late, she realized what it was.

To a man, they all had their zippers down. And the women seemed to be drawing up their skirts.

Then Albert said, "So, Michelle, why don't you tell us about the account you were working on when I had to fire you?"

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,125 Followers
12