Break Down

Story Info
Man and wife are picked up by two strangers.
2.4k words
3.96
207.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers

"This trip is just what I need", she sigh's, I reply that I was looking forward to it too. My wife Sue and I were on the way to our first vacation in 15 years. We booked two weeks in Mexico, and were on the way to the airport.

Since we live in a rural area the airport was 3 hours drive away,our flight leaves at 6 in the morning and it's now 2 a.m. There is no traffic on the road , and feeling somewhat excited I slip my hand into her lap and start to play with her pussy, Sue purrs and slinks down in her seat, puts one foot up on the dash to give me better access and then pulls her panties aside. I slip my fingers into her soft wet folds and she moans " Oh baby you wait..... I'm gonna give you the best fucking you've ever had......" I keep playing , flicking her clit with my finger til she cums, " oh Yeah.... no, don't stop, just a little more.....Oh, I'm CUMMMMING!!." She arches her back and raises her ass off the seat, I smile and slip my pussy lubed fingers into her ass, she squeals and pushes down on them grinding her ass and pussy into the seat and my fingers.

After a few minutes she straightens herself up, and moves over to me, grabbing my balls and giving them a squeeze, my cock stirs and begins to grow, I put my arm around her as she unzips my pants, "What no underwear? You are Naughty", sue starts to lower her head when the car starts to slow down, "what the hell"? I asked no-one in particular. I move to the shoulder and it dies completely. We are completely in the dark, no lights at all not even a click from the starter, "Damned alternator must have quit!"

"Well what now?" Sue asks, "I guess we'll have to hope someone comes along soon." I reply, "we have an hours leeway , and someone has to come along in an hour." That was wishful thinking, the road was pretty deserted at this hour. I lit a cigarette and poured some coffee out of the thermos, and after throwing the butt out the window and drinking half of my coffee I saw lights in the mirror, "quick give me the flashlight" I said, Sue handed it to me and I jumped out of the car and turned it on, waving it back and forth as a signal.

A large car stopped just behind us and two lovely women stepped out, the first was blonde, 5' 9" around 125 pounds,she had large breasts that hung heavily under a dark red sweater, large round hips in a tight miniskirt and thigh high black boots completed her ensemble,"got trouble sweetie? " she asked. "Yeah, stupid car broke down and we're going to the airport."

"Well so are we" offered her companion " want a lift?" The second one had a flaming red mane the went to her ass, her tits were smaller but stood at attention, her nipples pushing out in response to the cool air, and she wore the same black mini skirt and boots as her companion. This is the decision I regret, "Yeah, that would be great."

"All right then grab your stuff."

I got Sue out of our car and into the back seat of their's with the red head and then loaded our suit cases into the trunk, hopped in the front beside, the blonde." I'm Bob, and this is my wife Sue, we sure appreciate this, Ladies."

"Oh don't mention it I'm sure you would do the same, " says blondie "I'm raylene and this is Rhonda. "

"Pleased to meet you both" Sue said. " So where you off to?" Rhonda asks Sue, " Oh we're going to Mexico, two weeks of fun, and thanks to you we'll actually get there!"

"Yes you will!. I felt a poke in my side, and then black.

I heard voices low at first, then getting louder, I jerked to full consciousness, remembering the car, I tried to move but found my self restrained. I looked up and saw Sue directly across from me, bound to a metal frame work, completely naked and still asleep, her pussy was bald, somone had shaved her pubic hair , I tried to call out but my mouth was gagged , and the only noise I made was a grunt."mmmmmmm.. ou er" I shouted, but I could barely hear my own voice. I looked around the room, we were in some sort of gym or workout room, but different, metal eyes were in the walls, mats on the floor, and a trough in one corner. There were no windows, and it was warm, I was sweating a little, I looked down and discovered that I too was completely naked and my cock and balls had also been shaved bald. I tried to find the owners of the voices but could see no-one." What the fuck is happening" ,screaming this at myself since I was gagged and no-one could hear anyway.

After a few minutes I heard, from somewhere to my right, a door open then close, not a bang or a slam more of a whoosh of air moving, then a click of a lock. I swiveled my head and saw the women from the car. I gave them my most menacing stare, they laughed "so you think you might scare us with that look?" Rhonda moved closer to me and took my cock in her hands, and said," looks like someone likes this Bob ". My cock stiffened at her touch, she started to stroke it squeezing very hard at the base and pulling it slowly, my cock became more rigid than ever before, Rhonda leaned forward and licked my nipple, it stiffened as she sucked it with her tongue, she moved her hand to cup and caress my balls while she flicked my nipple with her tongue, then she clamped down hard with her teeth and at the same instant squeezed my balls hard, my body stiffened in agony, the pain searing up from my groin to my nipple then back as she squeezed and bit, then I noticed that my cock had grown harder, the veins were standing out and it had gone dark red ,almost purple. Rhonda slid her other hand to my ass and fingered my hole, Raylene appeared behind me and slapped some lube on my ass and worked a butt plug in as she chomped down on my shoulder, " this will get you ready for later," she hissed in my ear. The combination was too much and I started to cum, but Rhonda was quick, she squeezed my balls harder and bit harder on my nipple, the pain was all I felt and my orgasm disapeared as quickly as it came.

"So you want to cum?" I nodded YES, "too fucking bad, you'll cum when I decide." Raylene spoke up saying I had to be punished for nearly cumming, she had a paddle and started to smack my ass, at first it did'nt hurt, my balls and nipple were stinging from their punishment, so she paddled me harder until I grunted, then harder till I howled, Rhonda removed my gag and told Raylene to beat my ass till I woke my wife up, and she did, as she pounded my ass with her paddle, Rhonda got a small whip and started whipping my balls soft at first then harder, soon I was screaming to for them to stop, I looked at Sue who was beginning to stir, she lifted her head and looked at me, her eyes opened wide in shock. She tried to move against her bonds,her tits swayed as she moved and I felt my cock stiffen even more seeing her struggle."So you like your wife's bald cunt do you?" I nodded that I did, and felt a hard stinging smack on my balls, I grunted in pain, "speak when spoken to, do you like her bald cunt you slut boy?"

"Yes, I love it." Another smack on my balls, "you will call us Mistress, do you understand slut boy?"

"Yes mistress, I understand"

"Do you like your slut wifes bald cunt?"

"Yes mistress I love it."

" That's better, be a good slut and you'll get a reward." Rhonda scooped some lube into her hand and stroked my hard aching cock slowly I moaned in response, Raylene moved to the other frame where Sue was bound and started to run her hands over her body, my cock twitched and jumped, Rhonda squeezed as a reminder and said "NO. Not yet." She bent down and scooped the precum from my cock with her tongue.

Rhonda stood up and walked over to Sue and forced her tongue to her mouth sharing my juice with her, "do you like it, he does taste good does'nt he?", Sue after seeing my treatment replied" Yes mistress it's delicious."

" You are a quick study slut, we'll have fun with you." Rhonda stood up and dropped her dress to the floor revealing a beautiful body, I moaned when I saw it, and she turned to me, "does my body excite you slut boy?"

"Yes mistress, You're body is perfect."" Would you like to please me slut boy?"

"Yes Mistress, please may I please you?" She walked over to me and turned around and impaled her wet cunt onto my throbbing cock, she started to fuck me slowly, I was in heaven, her soft wet folds wrapped around my cock and started to massage it without Rhonda moving her body, Raylene relaeased Sue from the rack and tied her on her back to a low bench, Rhonda started to move on my cock and told me to cum, and I came, spurt after spurt of hot sticky juice pulsed out of my cock into her cunt, she moaned and shook then pulled away, I continued to cum in the air, my ass clamped down on the butt plug and intensified my orgasm, finally it subsided, and to my amazement my cock remained rigid.

Rhonda stepped over to the bench where Sue was and straddled her head, lowering herself to her mouth, she grabbed a handful of her hair ," Clean my cunt bitch." Sue opened her mouth, she started to suck her pussy, licking my cum out of Rhonda's snatch, Raylene came over and stood in front of me she started to undress, her tits were big 38 D's and they swayed as she moved, she dropped her skirt to the floor and I was staring at at least a 10 inch cock, big, fat and hard as stone, "Surprise slut boy" she moved behind me and turned my frame sideways so Sue could see my profile, then reached down and pulled the plug from my ass with a mushy pop, lubed her cock and roughly shoved it in my ass to the hilt, I yelped, my cock shrank and my balls crawled inside me as she started to fuck me, slowly at first and as I relaxed it bacame more comfortable, she started to play with my cock and it grew hard, remembering the orgasm, it grew harder still, soon she was pulling her cock all the way out and then shoving all the way in .

I felt like I had a basketball in my ass and I started to push, as I did my ass opened up for her and the pain subsided, I just let go and started feeling her cock work inside me, sensations I had never dreamed of overcame me, I started moaning, begging her to fuck my ass, harder, harder, she let out a moan and came inside my ass, pounding her cock into me and shooting stream after stream of hot semen into my virgin ass hole, she stayed inside me for awhile and after her cock shrank it popped out, releasing a stream of juice down my ass and legs, dripping on the floor, my cock was still raging hard as I watched my wife clean Rhonda's cunt, Raylene, snapped a collar around my neck and fitted it with a leash undid my restraints stood on the leash and pulled me to my knees, "Clean me slut boy" I shook my head no and Raylene kicked me in the balls, stars exploded in my head and I howled, Raylene offered me her cock again and I took it into my mouth and started to suck, I could taste lube and shit and cum, but after a few minutes the tastes subsided and I began to like sucking her cock, feeling the shaft in my mouth, soon it stiffened, I reached up and played with her balls with one hand while I jerked her with the other, flicking the head with my tongue and nipping with my teeth the way Sue does to me, trying to make it feel good so I did'nt get kicked again. It must have worked, after a few more minutes Raylene exploded in my mouth, her hot cum tasted so good, salty and sweet at the same time and thick, I swallowed it down and kept sucking her for more, she pulled away from me and walked to the door , "Come here, Rhonda. We have to go now." Rhonda padded over to her, they embraced and kissed, opening the door Rhonda said "It's going to be a lovely Vacation."

Rhonda pointed to the corner, "There's a shower and clothing there, get cleaned up. We'll continue your training later." They opened the door and left us alone.

I went to Sue and undid her restraints, hugging her close I said "are you allright hun?"

"I'm o.k. , will they hurt us do you think?" she asked, "I don't think so. Let's get cleaned up."

We showered in awkward silence until I started to soap Sue's back, and ass, while I washed her, my cock stirred, thinking of this mornings events, I held her tight pushing my stiff cock into the crack of her ass and reached around for her tits, kissing her neck she moaned and pushed into me, she turned around, we kissed and then made love on the shower floor.

I don't know what fate has in store for us but I'm sure we'll find out.

To Be Continued...

sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers