Break-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wondered if that was what you were doing.' I said softly. 'And though part of me appreciated your reasons - other parts wished you hadn't been so virtuous!'

'I don't think 'virtuousness' had anything to do with it.' he said as his arms squeezed me even tighter and I felt the strong hardness of his cock pressing against the back of my legs. 'But, to get back to where this conversation started - 'good enough to eat!' - and to clarify a point, I meant you, not the sandwiches!'

With that he turned me around, slipped his hands up under my skirt, lifted me and sat my bare bottom beside the plate of sandwiches on the bench-top. Then, squatting down in front of me, he spread my legs and began to slowly lick and suck my tingling pussy.

I couldn't believe it! All my adult life I had wanted a man who was prepared to do for me what I was more than happy to do for him - to suck me off. In all my life it had happened to me only twice - twice within the last two weeks! First Grant and now Bill, it was fantastic, unbelievable! But, as I had spent so many frustrating nights over so many years having to resort to quietly fingering myself as I lay alongside Mitchell, I leaned back and simply lapped-up what he was doing for me.

Grant had reminded me of Jimmy, his approach to me had been a little nervous, his love-making, sensitive and very giving, which had been wonderful. Bill was much more confidant, and more demanding. Whereas Grant had aroused me slowly by first kissing and licking my thighs and all around my pussy-lips, Bill was more direct, his tongue going straight for my clit. Within a matter of minutes he had me squirming, moaning loudly and wondering how I had ever managed to live through all those years without knowing the pleasure a man's tongue could give me.

A few minutes later, as I went into an uncontrollably intense climax, I was embarrassed by the volume of fluid I felt flowing out of me, but he seemed to relish it, licking and sucking every single drop. Then, while I was still overwhelmed by the force of my orgasm, he slipped me down from the bench, turned me around and bent me forward over it.

Somehow, while his mouth and tongue had been busy with my clit, he must have slipped off his shorts and underpants because as he bent my still spasming body forwards I felt his jerking cock brushing against the back of my legs. Then, as one hand reached around and began to fondle my breasts the other eased my legs further apart, and I groaned with anticipated pleasure as I felt the hard length of it being pushed between my slippery thighs.

But instead of what I expected him to do he angled his cock so the shaft lodged itself between my pussy-lips, and then, as both hands fondled and squeezed my breasts, he began to move the hot hardness of it slowly backwards and forwards.

I had never felt anything like the sensations that produced and for the next few minutes I thought I was in heaven. In addition to the thrills I was getting from the length of his cock as it slid back and forth between my pussy-lips, the head was generating even stronger ones each time it brushed against my inflamed and by then super-sensitive clit, and on top of all that was what his hands were doing to my breasts. The waves of pleasure from my climax had started to taper off a bit but they immediately returned to full strength, rolling through me like an ocean swell rolling beneath a ship, each one lifting me a little higher than the last.

At any other time I would probably have been delighted to have him continue doing what he was for as long as he could, but after what his tongue had done to me what I really needed was his cock inside me. But from the unhurried way he was going I felt sure he had decided to simply drive me mad with frustrated pleasure. So, when I simply couldn't stand it any longer I took things into my own hands, pushing myself a bit further away from the bench and reaching down between my legs for his cock. It felt hot, and hard, rock-hard and as he felt my fingers close around it he gave a low grunt, then gave a much sharper, deeper one when, on his next forward push, he found himself slipping up between my pussy-lips.

Even though his movements had been very controlled I could tell from both the feel and the sheer size of his cock just how excited he had got, and had a momentary concern about being able to take all of it. But what he had been doing had got me so aroused that my pussy must have been gaping and simply dripping with lubricant because with one thrust he drove it right up into the heart of me.

Although it felt as though I was being split wide open, it was fantastic! The sensations must have been equally good for Bill too because once inside his actions suddenly became more urgent, thrusting powerfully. And that was just what I had been craving, what I needed to take me to the next level of excitement. The waves of pleasure that had been rolling through me became stronger, more intense and I lifted my arse, forcing his cock even deeper.

'Oh shit! he cried, then increased both the speed and force of his thrusts, and I heard myself gasping each time he rammed it home, feeling his balls slapping hard against the backs of my thighs.

I took perhaps a couple of dozen of those massive strokes before I felt the contractions starting again, my pussy tightening, trying to get a grip of the pistoning mass. As he powered on the sensations that began to course through me were far more intense than what I'd felt before, flooding my brain, taking over both my actions and reactions, leaving me completely powerless.

I felt that every other part of me was being dissolved away, until there was nothing left but my cunt. And that was just a fiery void, a void that needed to be filled, filled with his cock, and the fire quenched with his jism.

It was as though his body somehow understood my increasingly desperate need because even as the thought flashed through my mind I felt the bloated mass inside me pulsing, then heard him give a deep throated grunt as it finally exploded. A loud shriek broke from my throat as the first load blasted into me, then it was my turn to grunt as his cock fired again, and again, and again, splattering the deepest parts of my cunt with his hot, sticky semen.

Once he'd come I expected him to stop, or at least to slow down, but to my amazement he didn't. His cock remained rock-hard and his movements just as forceful. I had read that some men, if sufficiently excited, could achieve consecutive climaxes, but in my wildest fantasies I had never imagined I might be on the receiving end.

As his rhythmic thrusting continued I felt myself drifting, then, as I was treated to a series of mini-climaxes, slipping into a dreamy state of pure rapture. I imagined I was in a place designed for women like myself, women who had been frustrated for many, many years. The place was equipped with all sorts of marvellous devices, and I was actually being serviced by one of their wonderful fucking machines.

An enormous amount of money had been spent on the design of these machines, much of it in developing the key component. The money hadn't been wasted, the thing not only looked like the most impressive cock any woman had ever seen, even more importantly, it felt like one. It not only had the feel and warmth of real flesh, once in action the thing throbbed, jerked and pulsed like the most potent of cocks.

But, unlike a man, the machine was tireless, and once set at the desired speed, thrust its cock-like appendage back and forth relentlessly. Women had been known to pass out from the number of orgasms they had given themselves, some even ending up in hospital suffering from dehydration, their pussies raw and bleeding. But all of the women had one thing in common, the blissfully transcendental smile on their faces.

I don't know how long I remained in that satisfying, trance-like state, my body virtually liquefied by the continuous waves of ecstasy. But eventually my reverie was broken by the sound of his voice, but it sounded as though he was speaking from far, far away and it took all my will-power to drag myself back from wherever it was I had been transported to.

'I'm sorry Bill, what did you say?'

'I said, you're too wet. I want to come again, but can't, my cock's just slipping in and out, there's no friction. O.K. for me to use the other route? '

It took me a few seconds to work out what he meant, then I realised what had happened. My pussy had been drenched by my own copious, almost continuous excretions, and added to that were his own, earlier massive gouts of semen, so it wasn't surprising that my cunt felt more like a swamp

And I guessed what he meant by 'the other route' - he meant, up my arse!

That was another thing I hadn't experienced before, and wasn't a hundred percent sure that I wanted to. But then I thought, why not, and trying to sound more assured and confident than I felt, answered. 'Of course Bill.'

'It'll be better if you get down on your hands and knees Jane.' he whispered gruffly, pulling his cock out of my pussy and moving me away from the bench.

He knelt behind me and I felt his hand between my legs, his fingers slipping up and down between my pussy and my anus. At first I didn't understand what he was doing but then I realised he was using the secretions to lubricate my back entrance. Then I felt his thumb probing between the tightly gripping muscles, and wasn't sure whether what I was feeling was discomfort or excitement. But when he tried to replace it with his cock-head I felt myself tensing up and he grunted as he tried again and again to get it into me.

'You'll have to relax Jane. You're too tense. Just let go, I won't hurt you.'

I tried to do as he asked but it was just no good and I began to get angry with myself for being such a fool. Then he backed further away and for a moment I thought he was giving up on me - but, when I felt his tongue licking and probing at me I knew he was determined to get into me that way and tried again to let my body relax and enjoy.

I don't know whether I actually managed to let myself go limp or whether it was the extraordinarily exciting sensations his tongue sent through me as it licked and probed my arse. But after only a minute or two I again felt him push his thumb into me, and realised just how easily he had been able to do it that time. So did Bill, and after only a few deep strokes I felt his cock-head nudging at me, and using his hands to hold my bum cheeks apart, when he pushed forward, I felt it slip in.

Once through the tight circle of muscle he pushed harder, forcing it into the dark, greasy tunnel, and I heard him give a low groan of pleasure as it slid inside. I felt my body stretching open for him, the hard mass triggering strange, yet powerful sensations is it pushed deeper and deeper. And although I was starting to wonder if I could in fact take much more of it, I was at the same time a bit disappointed when I felt his balls pressing against the back of my thighs, and realised I had in fact already taken all of him.

It was an amazing sensation, similar to, and yet completely different from the wonderfully full feeling of having a big hard cock jammed up inside my pussy, and the feelings got even stronger as he began to move it slowly back and forth. But I could tell from the short, almost tentative strokes he was using that he was really concerned about not hurting me and not wanting either of us to miss out on the maximum pleasure I turned my head and said. 'Don't worry about hurting me Bill, it feels fantastic!'

'Oh good. I was a bit worried. I can't begin to tell how incredible it feels for me Jane. You're so tight, like a second skin, I don't think I'm going to be able to last very long this time.'

'Don't worry about that either - let yourself go - just use me!'

And that's pretty much what happened. His hands took a much stronger grip of my hips and he began to rhythmically drive in and out, sending wave after wave of those incredible feelings coursing through me. I would never have imagined it was possible to get so much physical pleasure that way, it was quite different to what I got from a normal fuck, different and in some ways even stronger.

I found myself wishing that somehow I could see behind myself, see his cock pistoning in and out, watch the length of it disappearing up inside my arse. But even as I tried to picture that image I heard Bill start a deep, animal-like growl, a sound that got louder as his strokes got faster and even more powerful. Much to my own surprise, as I felt him getting closer and closer to his climax, I felt yet another starting to well up from deep inside me. Then, just as I began gasping for breath, I felt his white-hot cock pulsing, then was sure I could actually feel the mass of semen being pumped up through the shaft.

The force behind that first load was simply explosive, searing the lining of the narrow tube. Then, even through the haze of the onset of my own orgasm, I felt Bill's body erupting again and again, his pounding cock spouting, emptying itself in the depths of my bowels.


Chapter 5

Another view

But even as we heaved against each other, gasping, muttering unintelligibly, rutting like wild things, somehow it seemed as though I was suddenly removed from my own body, just as I had wished I could be. I seemed to be suspended high above, looking down at us. I could see myself, my arms stretched far out in front of me, my hands scrabbling, trying to get a grip of the smooth tiles, my head twisted sideways, my cheek pressed hard down against them. My legs spread wide, my arse lifted high, and every muscle in my body flexing.

Behind me, sweating profusely, Bill. His head tilted back, his eyes clenched tightly shut, his face contorted by the power of his continuing eruptions.

My eyes took in all that in just a fraction of a second, it was his cock I really wanted to see! And there it was, impossibly thick, the veins standing out like cords, the entire length of it glistening with the mixture of my pussy juice and the white froth of his own semen. It flashed in and out of my wide stretched arse-hole like the piston of a machine, like the machine I had conjured up just a few minutes earlier, a fucking-machine!

But before I had time to really enjoy the sight I found I was back in my own body again, feeling both the cold hardness of the floor and the swirling flood of pleasures that coursed through me as Bill's cock continued thrusting long after it had pumped the last of his semen into me.

When we were both finally done with each other we collapsed and Bill lay heavily on top of me, his shrinking cock still plugged inside my arse, until we had regained our breath and our wildly beating hearts had slowed to a more normal pace.

After a quick clean-up we finally got around to the sandwiches I had made earlier, and having eaten those he wanted to eat me again and I was more than happy to take as much licking and sucking as he wanted to give me. Although he'd said that his orgasm had been so draining that he didn't think he was capable of achieving another, when his mouth and tongue finally got tired I used mine on his cock, and showed him how wrong he'd been.

I lost count of the orgasms I had that day, but it was certainly far more than I would have even hoped to experience in six months with Mitchell.

That's how it began - Grant, then Bill! Of course having tasted the sweetness of illicit sex I did ring Grant and then continued seeing them both whenever I could make the time available, and once motivated I was amazed at just how much of that I could find. And from the enthusiastic response I got whenever I called either one it was obvious that they were more than happy with what they were getting from me, so much so that there was more than one day when I had sex with both.

The first of those was the day when Bill dropped by unexpectedly when I had already arranged to meet Grant. He grinned and said he was there to fix my fuse, and within a few minutes his hands were sending electric shocks coursing through me. Once he was in the house it was always difficult to get him to leave and when he had there wasn't time for anything more than a quick tidy-up before I had to leave to meet Grant at his place. So my pussy was actually still stickily full of Bill's semen when Grant pumped his own into me.

On my way home I was surprised to realise that I was getting quite a kick out of the thought of having two lots inside me at the same time. Then found myself giggling as I imagined the tiny sperm thrashing around inside my cunt, perhaps battling with each other.

However, the discovery of that rather perverse side of my sexuality gave me the nerve to do it again, and the next chance I got I purposely arranged things so I met one just an hour or two after I had been with the other.

It was then that I found my excitement was actually heightened twice over; once during the first bout, while anticipating the one that was still to come, and again, during the second, while partially re-living the first. And then to top all that off, on the way home again I also got that strange, lingering thrill from knowing what I'd just done.

One of the great things about having them as lovers was the difference between them. Grant was more sensitive, always attentive, constantly checking that my needs were being met. With him I found I could be quite experimental, trying different activities and positions. But Bill's needs were far more basic and that, coupled with his sexual self-assurance, made him much more forceful. Once I'd recognised that difference and knew I could always rely on Bill for a very thorough fucking, I spent quite a lot of time thinking up things to try when I was with Grant

It didn't take me long to find out that in some ways his special preferences mirrored what he was always more than happy to do for me; he loved me taking my time with him, mildly teasing him, alternately arousing him, then delaying things. The longer I could keep it going the better he liked it, and as the force of his, and therefore also my eventual satisfaction seemed to be in direct proportion to the time involved, I didn't mind spending a fair bit of however much we had together.

What he liked best was for me to get his cock erect then spend a few minutes working on it, until it was really throbbing and he was right on the brink of coming. Then for me to stop, and for us to get into the classic sixty-nine position. He was happy to give me as many orgasms as I could take so long as I kept my stroking, licking and sucking of his cock intermittent, keep him aroused, but not get him off. He could keep going like that for ages, sometimes over an hour. The longer it was the more explosive his eventual climax, and as that was usually with me sitting on top of him so I got yet another of my own, it was well worth the wait for me too.

Bill also enjoyed licking and sucking my pussy, but whereas Grant needed encouragement to try fucking my arse, once he'd found I liked it, Bill couldn't get enough of having me that way. After the initial difficulties we'd had the first time I always made sure I had a tube of lubricant handy when I was seeing him, and with that, and the knowledge of how good it could feel, we never had that problem again.

But even when he knew I had the lubricant with me he nearly always made sure I'd had at least one orgasm before getting me into position. That was usually by going down on me, but sometimes he just used his fingers, and then he'd also make sure his cock was slick by spending a couple of minutes fucking my pussy.

But there was one unforgettable day when he did neither of those things.

Although my new sex life took up much of the time I'd previously had to fill with social activities I had of course had to keep up some of them, and a weekly game of tennis was one. There were about a dozen of us in the group and although there was a hard core of dedicated players who set aside a full afternoon for the game, the rest of us came and left depending on what other demands there were on our time. To accommodate that we had developed a method of playing we called 'minding the baby'. While the uncommitted women played proper singles or doubles, the rest of us rotated through a more informal game of doubles, each woman playing as many games as she had time for, then letting another take over.