Break the Gilded Cage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

"My dear girl.... I am so sorry."

She nestled into his arms and was happy.

During the next few days, he took her back to their inn, and took care of her. The injury truly wasn't deep, but it was a nasty scratch, and he obviously felt very guilty about the whole thing.

Alania longed for another kiss but wasn't sure how to bring it about. She couldn't help but wonder what Julian thought about all this.

The unspoken feelings between them grew daily it seemed. She was very aware of his long legs, the taut muscles under his clothes, breathing and even his heartbeat when he sat close to her. For the first time in her life she discovered she truly desired a man.

Still, nothing might have come of it if the Captain hadn't come to see them one day. They invited him in, and chatted until he got to his reason for being here. He had brought a reward. "This is for helping us capture Garoth, from the City."

"Thank you, Captain, but you didn't have to. I couldn't accept this anyway."

Alania was there as well. Today she had dressed in her traditional clothes again, a cloth of gold, which set off her dusky skin marvelously, and just a simple gold pendant at her neck. Her hair was bound up in a bun, and she looked a little older than her nineteen years.

She looked beautiful.

"Well, Sir Alexander, I know you don't traditionally accept awards. But this reward is actually bequeathed to your Lady."

Alania looked surprised and Julian amused. "For me, Captain?"

"Yes. The Council wishes to thank you and to apologize for your injury. They send their best wishes."

Julian laughed. "Well, in that case, my love, you must accept it."

Alania blinked at him. My love? He didn't even seem to realize what he had said. It had slipped out so casually.

"Uh...thank you, Captain. As Lady Alexander, I accept."

"You are welcome. And of course they insist on paying for your time in this Inn. They won't hear otherwise." He stood. "I should be about my duties now."

And out he went. Julian saw him to the door, and came back to sit with Alania.

"Well. So you have some money. What do you plan to do with it?"

"I don't know. What shall I do?"

"Well, we could go see a show tonight, if you like."

She inhaled deeply. She set the bag of coins down carefully on the table. Turned to him. Started to speak. Finally it all came out in a rush.

"Didn't you like kissing me?"

He blinked in surprise. It was a visible effort for him to gather his thoughts, and he finally said, "Of course I did, Alania."

"Then..." she looked down, bashfully. "Why have you stopped?"

Silence. Then, "Alania. Oh, meri jaan." My life. He cupped her face in his hands, lifted it, and kissed her, deeply and thoroughly.

Her relief was palpable as she kissed him back. She murmured into his mouth, "I thought I had upset you or angered you."

"On the contrary, I didn't want to upset you."

"Touch me, Julian. Please."

And he did. His mouth explored hers, then, for the first time, she felt his hot kisses trail from the corner of her mouth to her earlobe. She shivered to feel his teeth on it.

Her hands curled into his shirt, holding him tight. He continued kissing and biting down her neck, and rested his head on her shoulder.

"How many times I've wanted to touch you, priye."

"I didn't know. I never knew. I thought you were just being a gentleman," she murmured, as his hands began roaming down her body, jumping slightly as he touched her bare skin under the sari.

"I was. But I was attracted to you from the first moment, when you were all ready to sneak out of our wedding chamber."

Hesitantly, her hands dropped to his shirt buttons. She raised her eyes to look into his, questioningly, and he softly said, "Go ahead."

"What made you like me then? You couldn't even see my face." She unbuttoned the first button, then the next. His hands slipped around to the front, under the pallu of her sari, the part that draped over her shoulder, and as their mouths met for a kiss again she gasped as she felt his hands slide over her breasts and cup them, gently.

His mouth went to her ear, as his thumbs stroked her stiffening nipples. "You just looked so brave, my dear. On your own wedding night, escaping, no terror, helping me as well."

"Truth be told, my Lord, I was terrified."

She had opened most of his buttons now, and hesitantly slid her hand inside. She leaned back to look, with fascination, at his chest and her graceful fingers sliding over it.

"Julian, you make me feel so..." her fingers tightened into his skin, and he inhaled sharply.

She looked up at him and, sliding her arms around his neck and leaning into him, said, "Love me, Julian. Show me how it is...I've thought of nothing else for the past few days."

"Are you sure, princess?"

Alania merely nodded, and this time turned her face upwards for a kiss. He responded eagerly, and she slipped into his arms so easily and so perfectly.

He lifted her easily, and carried her to the small couch in the room, and seated her next to him, both of them facing each other.

Her sari blouse exposed most of her back, and she felt his hands on her skin, lightly touching her and causing her breath to come quickly.

She shifted her shoulders, letting the wide part of the sari that draped over her shoulder drop. It fell to the floor, still connected at her waist. Now she only wore her skimpy blouse on top.

To her surprise he broke the kiss, and lifted her into his arms. Julian seated himself on the edge of the bed, and pulled her into his lap.

"This felt so right the other day, my love. I've been thinking of nothing since." He put his arms back around her, and she eagerly went to him.

Again he slid his hands over her breasts. Her skin felt as though it was on fire. His hands were large, and covered her breasts thoroughly.

He kissed down her neck, and as she leaned her head back, kissed the skin in the deep valley of her blouse. Turning carefully, he laid her back on the sofa, and, sliding his hands along the length of them, lifted her arms over her head.

"Don't move. Let me just admire you. You are so beautiful. I always want to say it but I hesitate."

His hand rested on her slightly rounded belly, feeling it rise and fall beneath him. Slowly, he began to run his fingers over her skin, causing it to flutter. His other hand slid up her body to cup her breast again, and gently tweak the nipple. Alania gasped.

Bending down again, he kissed her belly, around the tiny piercing she wore, and up. His hands slipped under her and caught the end of the tie that held her blouse in place; it was only tied in a bow, and he pulled it open easily.

Her blouse now hung limply around her, and his hand moved from over it, to sliding underneath it. Alania literally held her breath as his fingers moved over her breast, finally coming to her nipple, which was stiff in anticipation.

He never hurried. It was a delicious frustration. Slowly he pushed the blouse aside, finally revealing her to him.

His breath caught in his throat. She was absolutely stunning. Golden skin, with dark nipples with just a hint of pink in the center. Sweet young breasts, swelling to points. And above it all, her half-shy, half-aroused eyes, looking down at him.

He suddenly moved up to her and kissed her on the mouth again. "Are you afraid?"

She shook her head. "Not of you, my Lord. But maybe a little of what I am feeling."

"Trust me."

"I do."

Julian dipped his head to one dark nipple and enclosed it in his mouth, gently suckling on it. As he had hoped for, she moaned softly again as she had the other day, when he kissed her. His other hand tweaked her other nipple, sending shivers up and down her spine.

Lifting himself off her body, he began pulling the pleats of her sari and unraveling it, little by little, finally untying the knot at the waist and sliding it off. Underneath she wore a simple sheer petticoat, meant to show under the sari hem and to hold the sari in place.

His hands dropped to her feet, and he began running his hands up her ankles, catching the petticoat hem on the way. Her legs, which were pressed tightly together, began to come into view – long legs, naturally coffee-colored, then her knees, and then he pushed it up to her thighs. She made a slight sound of demurral and he smiled down at her. "Should I stop?" he said, stroking her thigh.

Her finger was in her mouth in such an unconscious demonstration of innocence and lust combined that he wanted to take her right there. But he wanted to be gentle also.

She shook her head and whispered, "No. Don't stop."

Lifting Alania's hand, Julian kissed the back of it. He went back to her legs, stroking her thighs gently, and pushed the petticoat all the way to her hips.

Underneath it she wore a pair of simple cotton panties, a rose pink color, set off by her skin marvelously.

Reaching under her, he shifted her until she was sitting with her butt pointed directly at him, and he spread her legs open tenderly, and encouraged her to place them on either side of him.

He leaned over again and his mouth returned to her nipple. Her hands immediately went to his hair and she slid her hands into it...unconsciously he felt her back arch and his hand dropped, down her belly, over her pubis, and then between her legs.

She jumped a little as his hand touched her sex, through the panties, tenderly. Julian outlined her shape with his fingers, feeling that the panties were already damp to his touch.

Her eyes were closed tightly as he stroked her, and he could feel her body wanting to move, but she held it so stiffly. He stroked her hair back.

"Alania, look at me."

Her eyes opened and she looked at him, vulnerable and innocent.

"Relax. You're so tense. Don't you trust me?"

"I do, Julian. It's just..."she turned her face away and he could barely hear the next part. "I'm afraid I'll do something wrong."

He caught her chin and turned her toward him, just a little roughly.

"Listen to me, meri jaan. There is nothing you could possibly do wrong, do you understand me?"

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Now, where's my brave girl?"

Her jaw set, and she seemed to come to a decision. Her eyes did not leave his, but her hands crept down to his hand, still stroking her maddeningly through the sheer cotton of her panties, and, with both hands, lifted it and placed it inside her panties. His hand cupped her sex, and she closed her eyes and inhaled as her back arched.

Her clit was swollen and she was very wet. He wondered how many times she had lain in her lonely bower far from the world of men and touched herself and wondered. Well, no more. He let his finger slide along her wet slit, hearing her gasp, and he began to stroke her, dropping his head to her breast again.

Julian felt her young sweet body literally writing underneath him. His cock was pressing into her thigh, and he could feel waves of heat coming from her. His finger rubbed against her clit, catching moisture from her opening, then doing it again.

Now she could no longer control her body, arching herself over and over again against him. Her hands wrapped around his hair, and pulled, and suddenly she pressed up against him, and pulled his head to her mouth, and kissed him furiously. He let his hand drop so his palm was pressing against her clit, and slowly began entering her with the tip of one finger. She was tight, and she whimpered into his mouth, but did not pull away, instead spread her legs further to give him access.

He managed to get his finger in halfway, and began to work it in and out, and with his palm rubbing against her swollen clit, that was all it took. She cried out and clutched at him as she came, in his arms, her body tense and her legs tightening around him.

She dropped back on the bed, and lay, panting, as he continued stroking her gently, teasing her. Her mouth was open and he could see her small white teeth. Finally her eyes opened. They met his, and she instantly blushed.

Julian's face was unusually grave as he looked down at her. He slipped his arm under her neck, and leaned a little further on her.

"You are beautiful."

"My Lord." She lifted her hand and stroked his face, tracing the lines the years had put on him. "I rather think you're handsome, Julian. They don't have eyes like this where I come from."

He chuckled. "Is it only for my eyes then?"

She giggled, and then abruptly gasped as the motion caused his finger to shift inside of her. "Your hand feels so good."

"I would love to do it again."

Her face grew serious. "Oh, my Lord. Never had I imagine a man who gives his woman pleasure first."

His eyes darkened. "I never wanted to say, but the men in your world leave much to be desired."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them again. "Julian. Make love to me, Julian."

He looked surprised. "Alania?"

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather want for my first time. You're so kind and caring and loving and..." here she let her hand catch his wrist, the wrist of the hand that was currently making her crazy. "...I want you so bad."

His hand ceased its motion and rested against her. "Alania. I don't know if I should."

"Whyever not, dear husband?"

He hesitated. "That's just it, darling. In these last three months I've grown close to you. Very close...so much so, in fact, that I don't want to think of losing you, or even letting you go back to your father. In fact..."

Julian squared his shoulders and looked down at her. "In fact, I think I have fallen in love with you, Princess."

Her eyes were wide as she looked up to him.

"And so, it wouldn't be right, if I am to leave you when the time comes."

"But, if you love me, why would you leave me?"

He looked at her. "Princess, don't you want to live your own life?"

She cocked her head. "Can't I live my life with you?"

He could barely believe what he was hearing. "Would you want to?"

She pulled him down to her and kissed his mouth. "Haven't I always known what I wanted to do? My deepest desire has always been to be captain of my own ship, and you let me do that. But I never said I didn't want someone to share the journey with. You are easy to love, my Lord, with your kindness and your heart. I was meant for an arranged marriage, where love might come, or it might not."

She sighed, smiling. "To be surrounded by your love, my Lord...I cannot think of a better fate for me. I love you, with all of my heart. Make me yours and let me make you mine. Let us be husband and wife, in body as well as in spirit."

He smiled at her. "If you're sure, I am sure...my love." She shivered.

"Say it again."

"If you're sure I'm sure?" he said, mischief dancing in his eyes.

"No, the other part."

"Of course. My love."

Their mouths met again, and they kissed. He lifted himself off her gently, and, catching the sides of her panties, began drawing them down her hips.

Her sex came into view, first just a single stripe of dark hair, neatly trimmed and shaped, then her swollen clit, and finally, the sweet honeyed opening. As he tossed the panties aside, he saw her lips were a darker brown then the rest of her.

He stood to remove his clothes, and watched her, laying there, naked and waiting him. Her sari was spread all around her, a silk bed awaiting the both of them. The cut along her side was almost healed and rather than being unattractive it provided a foil for the rest of her flawless beauty.

He dropped his shirt, then undid his pants and lowered them. Her eyes widened as his cock came into view, and she sat up, her dark hair spilling around her.

"I've never seen a man naked before, except in drawings."

He glanced down at himself. He was still in good shape, because of the traveling. His legs were muscular like any good cavalry man's, and his belly was still flat and his back still erect.

His cock jutted out from his body, hard and ready, and her eyes met his, asking for assent. He nodded gently, and she reached her small hand out and gripped it.

He groaned and she looked at him, unsure. "It's all right, princess. It's just been a long time."

Alania nodded, and hesitatingly leaned forward and kissed the tip of it. She closed her eyes and pressed it against her cheek, lovingly.

Groaning again, he put his arms around her and held her close. "Alania, my love, I want you so badly I don't think I can wait." She looked up at him, eyes wide. Once more she kissed the head of his cock, then, letting go, slid backwards on the bed and held her arms out.

"Then don't."

He came to her eagerly, and took her in his arms, their lips meeting. His cock was already urgently pressing between her thighs, and he didn't hesitate, but thrust forward.

She was wet and ready for him but she still grunted as he opened her up and began penetrating her. She did not complain, however, even as he entered her fully, stretching her out, and filling her up completely. She bit her lip and gripped his arms and that was all.

Julian paused a moment to let her adjust, then was filled with heady feelings as she arched her back to meet him, whimpering slightly and then relaxing. He had nearly forgotten how pleasant it was to love a woman, particularly one that loved you.

He began moving in rhythm with her, feeling the silk cloth slide around them, feeling her sweet cunt open for him, feeling himself sink into her. He was already having trouble controlling himself, as she moaned underneath him, her nails digging into her skin. She had lost her shyness and was grinding back into him, her hips moving with his, and as their bodies slid against each other he could feel her nipples against his chest.

He dropped his hands to her hips, and began pumping in and out of her in earnest, roughly, his hands leaving marks in her skin. She gasped as he penetrated her, and finally he could take it no longer and began fucking her, hard. Suddenly he pulled out of her, and, before she could protest, he flipped her over onto her belly. Spreading her legs, he entered her again from behind, and reached a hand under her to reach her clit.

He rubbed his fingers furiously against her clit, and pounded her ceaselessly. She cried out as his cock buried itself fully into her, and screamed as she came.

Her cries and her cunt tightening around her was all he needed; he had no more self-control left in him anymore. He grunted and leaned heavily against her as he shot his come into her, filling her pussy to overflowing.

Together they fell to the bed together, entwined in each other's arms. No one spoke for a few moments.

Julian was the first to regain his senses. He pulled her close, until he was spooning with her, wrapped securely in his arms. He kissed her ear and said, "I'm sorry. I lost control."

Panting slightly, she reached up and caressed his cheek. "Julian, don't apologize. That was the most wonderful day of my life."

He was quiet for a moment. Then he said, "Darling, what if you get pregnant?"

She smiled slightly and turned to him. "What if I do?"

A wondrous expression came over his face. "I've never been a father."

"I think you'll make a wonderful one."

"But for now, if it happens, there are ways and means."

They lay quietly in each other's arms.

"Julian?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I think it's time to go home."

"To James, you mean?"

"Yes, dear. Uncle James did not do right by my mother but that was the time back then. And besides, I think I made a good match. And he sent you to me. He deserves that much from me."

He hugged her tightly. "Very well, dear. We leave tomorrow."

Two weeks later they arrived back at Richmond Square, holding hands this time. They were very much in love and rarely were apart for long.

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers