Breakdown

Story Info
She is left to walk home after her car is ruined.
830 words
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlmx18
tlmx18
6 Followers

Debbie Mayfield was a twenty-three year old college student on vacation from university. Debbie, while on break, had a date with her boyfriend, Dexter. The two went to a moderately-priced Italian restaurant. Dexter had Italian sausage and penne pasta, while Debbie had angel hair spaghetti in white wine sauce. The two said their goodbyes, with Dexter headed back to his school overseas. Debbie got into her convertible and drove away from the restaurant, back home, which was a ninety minute drive.

While driving her car, it suddenly stops. Debbie sees that the gas level is not on empty and the oil doesn't need to be changed, as she had it changed three days ago. She checked all four tires, and none of them busted. Then, she checks the engine and when she opens the car hood, it suddenly unleashes a massive cloud of smoke. She coughs and sees that her engine is completely ruined.

She then picks up her phone and calls the mechanic, Phil. She is distraught to find out that the earliest someone can pick up her car to bring to the repair shop is tomorrow, with all the mechanics being busy. Suddenly, her phone dies, having run out of battery, and Debbie throws it in her car. Debbie knows that the nearest hotel is ten miles away, and at nine forty-five, she wouldn't get there until midnight, and they stop check-ins at eleven thirty.

Without many options, she decided to sleep in the woods for the evening. Debbie grabbed her purse and then walks deep into the woods. She ultimately decided to stop at a rock, where she finds an abandoned sheet and a pillow. Debbie took off her high-heels and then stepped onto the rock, then spotting a nearby pond, which is clean and nobody is nearby. It was abnormally hot for night, so she slipped off her green dress and undid her bow, leaving her just in a green bra and red panties.

Debbie was about to go in, when suddenly nature called. Debbie could not see any bathroom in sight, so she took off her panties and squatted down next to a tree to let all of her urine come out. Relieved, she suddenly felt an urge to keep her panties off and knowing that nobody else would be around for a couple of hours, untied her bra. Now completely naked, she jumped into the pond and was immediately hit by the sensation of the cool water in the hot night.

She then swam across the pond while fondling her bare breasts and rubbing at her virgin clit. Suddenly overwhelmed by her feelings, she jumped out of the pond and began to masturbate, rubbing her clit repeatedly and moaning loudly, which would have attracted a lot of people normally, but she was completely alone, so nobody heard. She finally unleashed a torrent of cum onto a nearby log and felt pleased.

With nobody around and feeling so cold, she decided to take a little walk, not bothering to put on anything and discovered the dark beauty of the woods. In the process, she saw an empty cabin and that the owner of the cabin had died, writing in his will, whoever found him gets the cabin. After close to an hour walking, which included another orgasm, she returned to her camp site and fell asleep, full of excitement from her naked activities. The next morning, she reluctantly got dressed and walked back, purse in hand, to her car, which was still unattended. Then, while getting in, her glove compartment accidentally opened and she found her lost cell phone charger. She plugged her phone in and saw she had four new messages.

She played the first message, which was from Phil, saying that the repair shop has closed down after a grease fire, and they can't service her for a while. Her second message was from Dexter, who said he is leaving her for a German chick he met at university, and their date was supposed to be a break-up. The third message came from the university, saying that because of some missed paperwork, she cannot continue on in her global politics program. The last message was from her parents, who said they were leaving for a missionary position in Turkey, and are selling the house. They said they did move her stuff to a storage facility, and just to ask for Chet.

Without anywhere to be and nowhere to go, she took her purse and threw her heels, dress, bra, and panties into the car. Then, in an uncharacteristic act, she grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a huge section out of her dress. She grabbed a cigarette lighter she kept for her friends and lit the segment on fire before stuffing it in the gas tank.

As the car caught fire, a naked Debbie eagerly ran for the cabin, where she skinny dipped as much as she pleased in that pond.

tlmx18
tlmx18
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worse than Poor

A whole lot worse than poor. If it was supposed to be an APRIL FOOL bit, it was late in getting there. Has to be CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
POOR.

SORRY, BUT THIS WAS VERY POOR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Check the date

I think the previous comments need to recognize an April Fools joke when they see one

cfnmsearchercfnmsearcherabout 11 years ago
WTF ????

Crying tears of laughter.....

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 11 years ago
breakdown

the worst yet

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna's First Exposure A new mom takes advantage of her quiet neighborhood.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
An Unknown Adventure Ch. 01 Boyfriend takes me on an adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
After Hours Pt. 01 Alexis sets herself a challenge in the mall.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Became a Cum Slut in My Local Pub Fucked in the pub by the darts team.in Group Sex
Katie Finds a New Park to Play In! Can she sneak across it unseen? If so, would she do it nude?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories