Breakdown Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets a couple of vampires.
2.5k words
4.67
33.5k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bec2791
bec2791
16 Followers

I was on my way to my sister's place in south Texas for a little two-week vacation.

With 3 kids and being recently divorced I needed a break from all the stress I had been under lately and it was my ex-husband's two-week visitation time.

I had a long drive ahead of me and I always drove at night, less trafficand guess what? The mini-van breaks down about an hour into the drive. No warning… just dead. I am in the middle of nowhere and going to have to walk. I had no hopes of catching a ride because most women don't pick up hitchhikers and I am a big girl, literally, so most men wouldn't even give me a second glance.

About 15 minutes into my little stroll, a big, black Hummer pulled up. A good-looking guy asked if I needed any help.

I said, "My van broke down a little ways back." and he said he saw it.

"Get on in and I'll take you to a phone."

I thought, OK should I? I mean, a girl alone with this buff dude, sure what does someone like me have to be worried about anyway. So I climbed on in.

I looked in the back of the car and there was another guy in the seat behind me.

Looking at him I said, "You didn't have to give up your seat for me, I can sit back there."

He replied, "I wouldn't hear of it, a beautiful girl like you riding in the back, never!"

With a laugh, I responded. "Yeah right, maybe cute ten years ago but now I'm nothing but an old, fat mom."

The driver leaned over and said, "You still look good enough to eat to me."

I blushed and said, "Thank you."

With an evil look, he added, "Didn't I tell you? This ride is going to cost you?"

That made me very nervous.

I smiled like I knew they had to be joking and said, "Oh yeah what's it going to cost me?"

He told me he and his friend were vampires.

I said, "Um-hum." (like I believed that).

They insisted they were vampires and that I had to let them have some of my blood. They don't like to kill people, so they try to get willing people to make "donations".

Trying to be funny I asked, "So hey, it's like a blood drive, right?"

Grinning, he said, "Yes, a little bit like that."

I said, "Okay prove it."

He pulled down the mirror on his sun visor and said, "Look."

So, I leaned over and looked and I saw the back of his seat and the empty back seat behind him.

"That's a trick. It's really just a picture."

He ordered me to put my hand in front of it, so I did and do you know what I saw? My hand!

I said, "Oh Shit! Pull over, I will walk!"

His friend in the back seat asked, "Why? It is okay, if we wanted to kill you, we already would have."

I was puzzled. Who were these two freaks? As if the one in the back seat had read my thoughts, he answered.

"By the way, my name is Luke and the chauffeur there is named Michael, we will not hurt you and we could probably fix your van, we have been around a long time and have had a lot of time on our hands, so we know a few things. We know a nice, quite spot just a mile off the next exit, it will not hurt and you will be fine, I promise."

"My name is Candy. Okay, let's say for a minute I believe you really are vampires. What would happen to me when I am done giving my little donation?"

Luke just smiled and looked at me and said, "You will be a little weak in the knees. I promise that is all."

When I looked into his eyes, I just knew he was telling me the truth. That I would just be helping them out and they would help me out. It will be okay, I kept thinking and then I relaxed and leaned against the seat and said, "Okay, but if it gets to weird I will be very pissed off!"

So, off we go at the next exit.

I know I should be scared but oddly enough, I'm not, I know I should be but I feel fine and good.

Michael pulls off on a side road that leads down to a beautiful lake.

We get out and go stand in front of the Hummer and just look at the moon reflecting off the water. It was so peaceful.

Michael comes up to me first and says, "It hurts for just a second like a needle prick and then you may feel a lot better about everything, kind of like a natural high."

I said, "Okay, let's get this over with."

Michael leans into me, looks into my eyes and starts to kiss me.

My first reaction is to jerk back, but when his lips touch mine, oh my it was like I was someone else. I ran my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to me. My tongue met his and they stroked together in a sexual rhythm.

I was extremely turned on at this point. (it had been awhile!)

Then Michael leaned back and smiled at me, showing me his fangs in the process!

I screamed, "Oh my God! You really are a Vampire!" and I tried to get away. I guess I was just expecting a wild night of memorable sex. I just needed a little excitement, but this was too much for me.

Michael just grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.

He said "Its okay."

I instantly knew it was okay. "Okay." Then I grabbed Michael by the back of the neck and brought him to my lips for another deep kiss.

I felt Luke come up behind me and grab my arms to hold me still. Then he started nibbling on the back of my neck, wet light licks and nibbles at first and then I felt his fangs sink into my neck.

I jerked and said, "Wait this isn't right!"

I didn't stop him though. Instead, I ran my hand behind me to the back of his neck to pull him closer.

Then his hands came around to the front of my shirt and started unbuttoning it. I was so very hot and wet.

Michael started trailing kissed down the front of my shirt where Luke was unbuttoning it. I felt him unlatch the front hook of my bra and start rubbing my nipples with his soft hands. Then with his warm tongue. I felt his fangs scrape against my hard nipples. He sank his fangs into the underside of my breast and began to drink.

"Oh my God!" I said. It was a good thing Luke was behind me holding me up because I could barely stand on my own. I was feeling a little weak at first (from blood loss or ecstasy I don't know or care!)

Luke stopped drinking from my neck and said into my ear "You even taste sweet like candy!"

He started kissing my neck again and gently sucked on it, then I felt the little prick again and I knew I would cum right were I stood.

While he sucked on my neck he ran his hand down the back of my pants. He was stroking my ass through my pants.

I had never been so hot and wet before, it was amazing.

Michael unbuttoned my pants so Luke could get better access to my ass and Michael could get better access to my pussy!

When he first touched my pussy I leaned my head back and just released a huge moan of pleasure. Then Michael pulled the rest of my clothes off.

And there I was standing in the middle of nowhere having things done to me I never thought would happen. Luke walked around to the back of the Hummer and came back with a blanket then laid it out on the ground for us.

Once I came out of the shock of what was happening to me, I decided to become a more active participant.

Michael laid me down and spread my legs apart running his tongue up my calf to my thigh and then to my pussy. He licked lightly there for a few seconds and started licking and kissing his way back down the other leg.

While he was doing that I asked Luke to come over to me. He leaned down, kissed me and started stroking my breast as I reached out and started unbuttoning his shirt and his pants.

I ran my had inside his shirt and felt his hard chest, slick with sweat. He was as excited as I was. Then I ran my hand into his pants and slid the sides of his pants down as far as I could, but he had a nice hard ass and he had to work them down the rest of the way for me.

I love a nice ass!

I told Luke to come here and he crawled to me so I could take his huge hard dick in my mouth.

Michael had worked his way back to my pussy and was working very well right where he was. I was in ecstasy. He was stroking my clit with his tongue and running his fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

Oh, I could barely concentrate on Luke, but I did my best. I took him as far down my throat as I could and ran my tongue back up to the tip, circled it with my tongue and slid it back down my throat again, slowly at first using my hand to make up the distance to his balls. I started moving my mouth faster and faster on his hard cock, sucking as much of it as I could. Luke was rocking with me and Michael had picked up our rhythm with his fingers and tongue working my pussy.

When my first orgasm hit I squeezed Luke's dick and screamed around it, then threw my head back and leaned back for a second to recover.

Michael said he had never seen a woman so wet. He told Luke to get down here and fuck me for a while, while he took Luke's place at my mouth.

Luke was very happy to oblige. He moved down to my wet pussy, leaning me onto my right side while putting my left over his shoulder before sliding his huge dick inside me.

I moaned asking Michael to come closer.

He leaned down and started sucking on my nipples while I pulled his shirt up trying to get it off his hard body. He stopped what he was doing long enough to slide the shirt off, then went back to work on my nipples and started to stroke my clit while Luke was pounding me.

I could barley think straight, but I managed to get Michaels pants off him. His dick was even bigger than Lukes. Oh my I was in heaven or hell but I didn't care at that point.

I felt Luke kissing my calf while he was pounding me. I felt another orgasm, so I said I was coming again and he started pounding me harder.

I held onto Michael's cock while I came again.

I felt Luke bite my leg while I came. I had the longest orgasm of my life.

When Luke let go he told me to get on my knees and stick my ass in the air and I gladly did which worked out great to be able to get to Michael again.

My, that man was fine.

I took the tip of his cock in my hand and started sliding my tongue up and down the sides, getting it wet enough to slide easily into my mouth. When I thought it was ready I started to move down it, stroking with my tongue as I went.

Luke must have been getting close, he was kissing and nipping at my back and slamming into me hard and fast, which forced me to go deeper with Michael.

I thought I was going to choke for a minute but it didn't bother me at all. I started sucking him faster, stroking him with my hand as I went, sliding my tongue to the rhythm Luke made for us.

All of a sudden, I felt Luke grab my hips and slam so hard I thought I was going to knock Michael over. Then Luke let out a wild scream and just held me up against him while he spilled his cum into me. I rocked back against him to get everything he had.

Michael made me stop sucking him so he could take Luke's place.

He had me lay flat on my back and wrap my legs around him so he could look at me while he fucked me. He leaned down and gave me a warm, sweet, gentle kiss. Then he started to move slowly inside me. He kissed my neck and my breasts.

I had my hands on his shoulders and hugged him closer to me. I stared moving faster with him. I brought my legs up to his waist and wrapped them around him.

He started moving faster and moved to start kissing me again.

I reached around him and ran my nails lightly down his back. This seemed to encourage him so I did it a little harder and he started moving faster and kissing me deeper.

Then he broke the kiss and pushed my head to the side so he could get to my neck again.

When he bit me this time I felt a thousand little explosions in my body starting at my toes and working all the way up to my fingertips. I squeezed my legs tighter around him and he pumped harder until he screamed out his release.

We laid there for a few minutes recovering. Then he slowly moved off me and took my hand helping me up.

Luke took my other hand and we walked into the water to wash ourselves off.

Michael went to the Hummer to get some towels out of the back so we could dry off.

Luke pulled me close to him and said, "That was the most fun I have had in a very long time!"

They asked me if I would consider being seeing them again.

"I would love to!"

We walked back to the Hummer and Michael got in the driver seat, while Luke helped me into the Hummer.

I said "Thank you. I seem to be a little weak in the knees."

Luke just smiled showing his fangs a little and said, "I told you so."

I leaned over and kissed Luke on the cheek before he shut the door. Then leaned over to do the same to Michael.

"We will take you back to your van and see if we can get you going again."

"Thank you, but I really could use a little nap. I don't understand why I am so tired."

"Lean back and close your eyes and we will take care of everything."

When I woke up I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

But that is another story.

The End of Part1

bec2791
bec2791
16 Followers