Breakdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I felt his hardness beginning to rub against me. I started to grind a little harder until I was practically dry humping him. I even had to break the kiss on one or more occasion to let a little gasp escape. Underneath the moon and stars, I was having the most sensually stimulating experience that I'd ever had, and I was having it with another guy. And, I didn't care. I wanted this. More than anything I wanted this.

He started to kiss harder. I pulled back a little so that just our tongues were rubbing together outside our mouths, and I looked into his eyes again. Then I pulled downward and started kissing his neck gently. My one arm was still wrapped around his back, extending upward to cradle the back of his head as I slowly worked my way up his neck with my tongue, lips, and saliva. The other one had already unbuttoned his black suite, and was reaching down and gently untucking his white dress shirt from his pants.

"I want you so bad William," I whispered sensually into his ear, accenting it with a short release of warm breath. I smiled when I felt his body momentarily shudder under my control. "I want you right here and right now." I started licking his earlobe. Deep down, part of me wanted this to end. Part of me was disgusted. Fortunately for me, that part didn't have any control right now. I tried to hold on, even as I felt him pushing me away.

"Come on," I purred, trying to lean back in. "Come on... Let's do it," I whispered.

He succeeded in pushing me back, but it wasn't for my lack of trying. I looked up at him, trying to hide the hurt I'd felt at our sudden separation. "Don't you want me?" I asked. "Aren't you attracted to me?" I could almost feel the tears starting to form.

He chuckled, which infuriated me for a moment. "You have no idea," he told me, stroking my chin. "But if we tried to do anything here, which people still around, we'd probably end up in lock up." He paused. "I have a different idea."

My spirits lifted a little. "That would be?"

"Well, you're probably not going to be able to do anything about your tire until tomorrow anyway, so why don't you stay at my place tonight..."

I didn't let him continue. "Okay," I said eagerly.

"And," he continued, obviously trying not to laugh, "Tomorrow morning, I'll take you to pick up a tire."

"Deal," I said, calming down a little. At the time I didn't even think about Rachel, and the fact that she'd gotten out of bed and was on her way here right now. I simply lit another cigarette, took his hand, and let him lead me to his car, eager to find out what tonight might hold.

To Be Continued...

12