Breakdown Ch. 03

Story Info
A Domme's world is turned topsy-turvy.
3.5k words
4.56
14.1k
2
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir," Angel ventured softly, "may I call you Master when we're being intimate?" Her eyes were filled with so much love and hope that he couldn't say no. He acquiesced with a nod, and drew her back into his embrace.

Across the room on the sofa, PeeJay had watched the proceedings with more than casual interest, but she had been bound for some time now. She was thirsty, and had begun to lose feeling in some of her extremities. More irritating that that, however, was the fact that she was getting horny from watching her captor and her former slave getting it on right in front of her! Remembering what he'd said previously, about signaling discomfort, she began stamping her bound heels on the floor. That broke the mood for the lovers, and Galen glanced over at her.

Moving toward her he asked "Do you need something?" She nodded her head vigorously.

"Hang on," he said, and motioned for Angel to follow him into the nearest bedroom.

Out of sight he quietly asked her to show him their bondage toys. She recovered a large box from the closet, and he began to rifle through it, selecting a ball gag, and a sturdy pair of cuffs similar to the ones she had been wearing earlier. He handed the ball gag to her, and returned to the living area, where he stood before PeeJay with the cuffs.

"You understand that I can't trust you to behave?" he queried.

When she acknowledged this, he said "I'm prepared to try and make you a little more comfortable, if you're willing to cooperate. If not, you can stay like you are. What do you say?" She again nodded vigorously.

"If you are lying or even if you just change your mind, I promise it'll cause you major pain. Do you fully understand?" Again she acknowledged him.

He walked around behind the sofa, and reached behind her back to fasten the cuffs on one wrist. He spoke again, "I'm going to loose your hands now. When I tell you, move them slowly and hold them raised over your head. If you move too quickly, or in the wrong direction, I'm not going to be concerned with whether you get a concussion this time."

He untied the leash that bound her hands, and watched her closely as she began to move in compliance with his instructions.

"Angel, when she is in position, fasten the cuffs on the other wrist." Behind PeeJay, Angel moved quickly to obey, and soon PeeJay was able to relax somewhat, although her hands were again bound. Galen examined the cuffs, and adjusted the fit to prevent failure.

Satisfied he addressed PeeJay again. "I'm willing to remove the gag, providing I have your word that you'll keep the volume down." She signaled her agreement once again. With a look, he signaled Angel to keep the ball gag handy, and he removed the makeshift gag.

PeeJay was still angry about her capture, but saw no practical way to escape. Admittedly, her captor hadn't shown any harmful intent so far, though he could have done anything he wished. Not wishing to antagonize him, she concentrated on relieving her physical discomfort.

"Water," she croaked. Galen nodded, and took up Angel's station while she retrieved a glass, and brought her former Mistress a drink.

PeeJay gratefully accepted the glass and drained it dry. At that point she realized she had another pressing need... "Gotta pee!" she whined.

[Fuck! How'm I gonna handle this?] Galen asked himself. He thought for a minute, and then came up with a plan. He picked up the leash and walked around behind the couch again. Looping the leash around PeeJay's throat, he said to Angel, "Go loose her legs and help her out of her pants."

Angel gave him a glance that told him she thought he was crazy, but she proceeded to follow orders anyway.

PeeJay, for her part, was acutely aware that if she tried anything, the leash circling her neck could guarantee a blood deficit for her brain, so she behaved. Presently, she found herself bare-bottomed, and being frog-marched into the bathroom.

Galen didn't like invading anyone's privacy, but he didn't feel he could trust her at all, even to go to the bathroom, so he stood watch as she did her business and cleaned up afterwards. She blushed a lot, but there was no help for it.

When she was done, he marched her back out to the living area, and instructed Angel to help her don her panties again. He decided that the leather trousers were unnecessary at the moment. They'd only be in the way if she needed to go again, and not having them might help dissuade her from attempting to escape... or at least slow her down.

[Besides, she looks good wearing just her panties!]

Looking at his watch, he realized that his car should have been delivered by now. It was getting close to closing time, on a Friday afternoon, and if past experience with small-town mechanics was any indicator, he needed to retrieve his things right away, or he wouldn't be able to do so before Monday! This presented him with yet another quandary: how to deal with his prisoner, while trying to retrieve his possessions from the car.

He went exploring, looking at every feature of the apartment, in the closets, under the beds, in the cabinets, and so forth, but he kept coming back to the bed. It finally dawned on him that the bed had solid iron rings set in both the headboard and footboard! PeeJay was deeply into the bdsm lifestyle, and her toys would provide everything he needed to prevent her escape! He walked back into the living area, and told Angel to retrieve the second pair of cuffs from the car. When she returned, he took them from her, and walked over to PeeJay, who looked up at him in fright.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whined.

"Not much," he replied, "but I don't want to have to worry about what you might be up to, while I'm busy. Now, do you want to walk, or be carried like a sack of potatoes?"

"I'll walk," she grumbled, and following his directions, she went into the bedroom. Once there, he had her sit on the bed, and he fastened the second pair of cuffs to her ankles, running the linkage through the iron rings attached to the footboard of the bedframe. With her legs suitably immobilized, he removed one of the cuffs confining her hands, and ran its linkage through the ring in the headboard before re-fastening it. Examining his handiwork, he was satisfied that PeeJay was going nowhere, until someone set her free.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she cried, "I've been good... I haven't tried to fight you at all, since we got here... how long are you gonna keep me like this?"

"Whoa! So many questions! Too many I think," he responded He retrieved the ball gag from the living area, and put it to its intended use.

Effectively silenced, PeeJay began to cry, quietly. [What're they gonna do to me?] She liked playing bondage games when she was in charge, and she had always been a cruel Mistress, but she'd never been on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. It frightened her on many levels, and she knew that she had given her captor no reason to be kind to her.

She was so involved in feeling sorry for herself, she failed to notice when Galen and Angel left the room. When she realized they were gone, she had no idea how long she'd been alone. She listened carefully to try and catch the small sounds people make when they move around in a home, and couldn't hear anything. [Did they actually leave the apartment? Am I alone here, now?]

Somehow that thought was more frightening to her than the prospect of physical abuse.

-------------------------------------------------

Angel drove again, taking Galen to the garage where the tow truck left his car. He needed his briefcase, toolkit, and suitcase, in order to be able to continue as planned. His employer would arrange to have the company car picked up after it was repaired, and he could return the rental car when he got to Atlanta. Thinking about that gave him heartburn.

While he knew what he wanted to do with the next few hours, and he knew what he had to do on Monday, he had no clue how he was going to connect those plans together. He had a new slave, for Pete's sake! He couldn't just abandon her; she would likely fall back into her former Mistress' clutches, and that would not be an acceptable outcome. Well, no time to think about it now, we're already here.

He decided to skip the hotel, and use the time he had over the weekend to get to know Angel better, and to try to figure out what to do with both her and PeeJay. His self-guided tour of their apartment exposed the fact that males rarely, if ever, spent any time there, so he needed to purchase a number of items usually stocked in hotel bathrooms. After he identified himself to the garage owner, he was allowed to retrieve his things, and then he and Angel went shopping.

Quite a bit of time passed before they returned to the apartment. Upon arrival there, his nose told him that something wasn't right. He followed it into the bedroom, where he found PeeJay sobbing, and her ass laying in a mess of her own making. On seeing this, Angel began to turn a little green, so he directed her to open the apartment windows, while he set about cleaning up the worst of the mess.

By the time Angel returned, he'd managed to collect and dispose of the majority of the body waste.

"I'm going to take PeeJay into the bathroom to finish cleaning her up," he told her. "While we're in there, see what you can do about making the bed fit to use, please?"

Angel gulped, "Of course, Sir. It'll be ready when you're done." She set about that task as he released PeeJay from her fetters and half guided, half carried her into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he set PeeJay down on the commode, and used a significant amount of the available toilet paper to clean her up. Her body was still shaking, wracked with sobs, and she seemed not to notice him, or what he was doing.

He started the shower and adjusted the temperature. At that point he realized that PeeJay was in no condition to even bathe herself, and if he tried to help, his business suit was likely to get very wet. He thought about asking Angel to help her, but Angel wasn't really big enough to handle PeeJay, and if she had been, her past treatment might tempt her to cause the larger woman injury.

Galen shrugged and took the only course of action that seemed reasonable. He stripped out of his suit and hung it up, then naked, he helped PeeJay into the shower and very gently began to bathe her.

In the shower, cleanup went fairly quickly, helped along by the fact that the shower head was a hand-held unit, allowing him to direct the flow of water for most effective cleaning. He soaped and rinsed her thoroughly, paying attention to all the nooks and crannies that might be soiled, then he washed her hair, lathering twice. PeeJay's sobs quieted and she seemed to feel a little better by the time he was done, but when he shut off the flow of water, she made no move to get out of the tub.

He stepped around her to get out and retrieve several towels, then extended his hand to help her out of the tub. She gave him an odd look, but accepted his help, and stepped gingerly out onto the tiled bathroom floor, and accepted the towel he offered. He proceeded to dry his body, but noticed that she made no move to do the same for herself. She seemed to still be subdued, in a withdrawn mental state. He took the towel from her and gently dried her body, then sat her on the commode and dried her hair with another towel.

When he was done, she appeared to have been sent through a car wash. Her hair, though clean, was a tangled mess. He found some spray conditioner, and set about brushing out her tangles. That also went quickly, and soon she was looking much better. He took her hand and guided her back into the bedroom, which, mercifully, smelled a great deal better. Angel was just finishing dressing the bed in fresh linens as they entered the room.

"How can it be safe to put clean sheets on that bed so quickly?" he asked.

"It's no mystery, Sir," she replied, brightly. "PeeJay has always enjoyed bedtime play that involved oils and other lubricants. The only way to be spontaneous about that, is to keep rubber sheets on the bed at all times, underneath the linen ones. All I had to do was strip the bed, clean and dry the rubber, and put on the clean sheets. I threw the soiled sheets out." Following the last statement, she turned to look at him and wrinkled her nose. Galen grinned his approval at her show of initiative.

When she noticed that Galen and PeeJay were still naked from the shower, and a series of several emotions flashed across her face. Galen was sure he saw jealousy there, in among the confusion, anger, and surprise, so he gathered her into his free arm and said, "We all have to talk," then he led both women into the living area. "Angel," he said, "under the circumstances, don't you think you're a little overdressed?"

"If you say so, Sir," she responded unhappily, as she began to disrobe.

Galen had both of the women sit on the sofa, and pointing to PeeJay, asked Angel, "Do you have any idea what's going on with her?"

She sniffed, "Yes Sir. You've broken her."

Her choice of words disturbed him. "What do you mean?" he demanded.

She shrugged, and said, "She's broken, in the way horses are broken by wranglers. When a Domme gets taken down and humiliated the way you took her, it sometimes causes a permanent shift in her self-image."

"Go on," he urged.

"Well" she continued, "for most people who get involved in this lifestyle, it's just a game. They do it awhile, for play, then they go on to something else. They may come back every so often to play the game, but it's just for fun, a temporary diversion." She looked over at PeeJay. "For some though, like PeeJay and me, it's real. I'm a true submissive, and now I see that she is too. PeeJay played at being a Domme, probably out of fear about what would happen if anyone realized her true nature. She convinced herself, and for a long time she fooled everyone else, too, including me! Today, you exposed her, and I'm glad," she finished.

"So you're telling me..." he began.

"That I'm not the only slave you acquired today," she finished for him, with a significant glance toward PeeJay. He looked at her, then at PeeJay, then back at her.

"What do I do now?" he asked.

Angel grinned, "You have to collar her. You have to affirm to her that you have taken possession, and tell her what her new purpose in life is to be! There aren't many who would challenge you over her. She's pretty much convinced all the guys around here that she can't be handled, and the dykes won't be interested in her any more."

"What do you mean by that?" he demanded.

"Just that, once a girl has shown interest in a guy," she replied, "say, by giving him her body, most real dykes are just not interested any more."

"Oh," he responded.

He walked toward PeeJay and lifted her chin so as to look in her eyes. "Is this all true?" he asked. She nodded her head, then looked away, her eyes tearing up again. He turned her face back toward him again, and said, "All right, if you are to be mine, I can't go on calling you PeeJay. I assume that the name derives from some initials that you actually have claim to." She nodded reluctantly. "What do the initials PJ stand for, then?" he demanded. She mumbled something he couldn't hear. "What?" he asked.

"PAMELA JUSTINE!" she shouted, then quickly turned away again.

He grinned, and then turned her back toward him. "Do you really believe that, under the circumstances, it's appropriate for you to shout at me?" he asked. Fearfully, she shook her head.

"I'll come up with an appropriate punishment later," he said, and continued, "but I think that both of those are very pretty names. Did you know that Pamela means 'honey'?" She again shook her head. "I don't think that I'm ready to call you 'honey' yet, so I think I'll go with Justine. That is you will answer to, from now on," he said.

She bowed her head, and quietly answered, "Yes Master."

On hearing that, he cast a look at Angel. She was grinning from ear to ear, and shaking her head.

"You have to let her do this, at least for now," she said.

He sighed. "All right for now, Justine," he looked sternly at Angel, then spoke again to Justine. "You are only to address me as Master in private. In public, you will address me as Galen, or use any appropriate common term of endearment." He scowled at Angel, and she continued to grin.

Turning back to his new slave, he said, "Justine, come to me, and show me that you are worth keeping!"

She bounded to her feet and ran to him, threw her arms about his body, and begged, "Master, how may I serve you?"

He lifted her chin, looked into her electric blue eyes, and said, "Kiss me." She complied immediately, her tongue searching out his. Her kiss was different from Angel's, but in its own way, just as exciting. He felt himself become aroused, and shortly thereafter, she felt it too. He began to caress her body, his hand eventually finding its way between her legs. She was very wet there, but she was very tight. It had been some time, if ever, since any man had been there.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked. She shook her head and muttered something. "What?" he asked.

She turned her head away and said, "I gave my virginity to my only highschool boyfriend, on our second date. We broke up the summer before he left for college. I haven't had a man in there since then."

Galen pushed her gently to the floor. He began by kissing her repeatedly on her mouth, her breasts, and her inner thighs. Working himself into position, he licked her slit from bottom to top, and played his lips gently over her mound for awhile. When he judged that she was sufficiently aroused, he began to work earnestly on her clit. Her tight stomach started to spasm, and soon she was arching her back in an attempt to achieve firmer contact with his mouth.

He latched onto her clit and began to suck and tongue it rapidly. Her first orgasm hit her like a freight train. She clamped her legs around his head and bucked so hard he feared it would result in whiplash. He kept up through several climaxes, until she begged him to stop, because her clit had become too sensitive to continue. When he did stop, he climbed up her body, and took her mouth with his.

He expected that her orgasms had loosened her a bit, so he decided it was time to proceed further. He drew up and looked her in the eyes.

"Put it in," he said. She looked worried, but she tried anyway. It was still a tight fit, even after all the orgasms.

"Does it hurt," he asked. She shook her head.

"Do it!" she hissed. He pushed in a little, pulled out a little, repeating the pattern until he was buried to the hilt in her body. They rested and kissed for a short time, then he began to move again, in long strokes this time. He could feel her sheath contract on him each time he moved.

He knew he wasn't going to last long. Fortunately, neither could she. After only a few strokes, the climax train hit her again, and once again Galen felt as if he were riding a bucking bronco. He was a bit more comfortable this time though, because of the change in position, and it wasn't long before he let loose as well. When she felt his penis spasm, she came yet again, after which she fainted.