Breakdown Ch. 04

Story Info
Galen accepts responsibility.
2.9k words
4.52
12.9k
3
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a first!] Galen observed, grimly, as Justine lay unmoving on the floor. [I've never had a lover pass out before.] A glance at Angel revealed a grin that almost split her face.

"What's so funny?" he growled.

"You!" she popped off, then went on, "You act so worried! She's going to be okay... she just hasn't had sex with a guy for a very long time. It's different enough to be something of a shock, especially if you mistakenly thought you were a dyke."

"Well, help me get her to the bed," he commanded. As they moved to do that, he looked at Angel intently, and asked, "Did you know this would happen? I'm remembering your remarks as we left Mary's Game Room. Especially the one about where you girls live."

"No Sir," she replied. "At the time I was only thinking that she'd have to leave town, and you are her only possible ticket out. When you took her down at the club, it effectively ruined her reputation as a toughie. The others smell blood now, and they won't ever let her forget that she was bested by a man! That's unforgivable in that social circle. You can avoid confronting men, and no one holds it against you, but if you get into a fight for real, you'd better win. No one expects you to fight at all if you're a 'bottom', like me."

"What's a 'bottom'?" he queried.

"That's just another term for being a submissive," she explained. "A 'top' is the dominant in the relationship. You're the 'top' in your relationships with me and P... uh... Justine. The lifestyle has what amounts to it's own language, and of course some folks get into it more than others."

They tucked Justine in, left her sleeping, and returned to the living area. As they relaxed together on the sofa, Galen began thinking out loud. "As idyllic as I find the current arrangements, I have to go back to work on Monday, and that presents me with some hard choices. The easiest thing for me, would be to set you free." Looking at Angel, he knew that wouldn't fly, but he had to know why. "What do you not like about that idea?"

"Sir," she began sadly, "I know you'll do what you think you must do, but I must tell you now that neither Justine nor I would be free for very long." She hung her head.

"Why not?" he countered. "If I choose for you to be free, why shouldn't you stay free?"

"Sir," she answered, "everyone in this town knows I'm a bottom. 'PeeJay' led me around on that leash too long for it to be otherwise. The guy she got me from still lives here, too, and I'm sure he's spread it far and wide that I can be dominated. Without a strong Master to protect us, we're free for the taking, and the only people who would be willing to defend us are those who would want to own us."

"That sounds to me as if you have a pretty severe case of low self-esteem."

"No sir, I actually think quite well of myself. I'm very good at being a submissive. I've always been able to please my 'top,' and not just with sex. I'm also very loyal when I feel appreciated, although until today, that hasn't happened for awhile. I'm just not a fighter. No sub is. If you try to free us, it will have the same effect as abandonment. Justine will have a harder time of it, because she has no experience being a submissive. She will likely suffer a lot of beatings. It is said that some doms have even killed subs who failed to please them. If you don't want us, then we would be better off if you made a gift of us to someone. Hopefully someone who would be as kind as you are."

"Look," he said, " I understand that you have strong feelings about this, and I'm not going to ignore them, but I think we need to bring Justine into the conversation before I make any final decisions. Are you okay with that?" Angel glumly nodded her acceptance.

"On another subject," he continued, "you mentioned that 'PeeJay' had obtained you from a guy who lives around here. How did that happen?"

Angel smiled wanly, and said "My former Master is an amateur gambler. He has a liking for poker, and he usually plays well. Not long ago, he got into a game with several players who were better, or at least luckier, than he was. 'PeeJay' was one of those. He lost nearly everything he brought to the game, but on the last hand, he thought his luck had finally turned. "

She grimaced. "He begged everyone at the table for a stake. Nobody was interested until he offered me as collateral. I think the other guys were interested, but they were all married, and probably fearful of the reaction their wives would have." She paused, and sighed.

"Anyway, for whatever reason, only 'PeeJay' showed serious interest at that point, and her interest in me wasn't as collateral. My Master really didn't want to use me as a stake, but she didn't offer him any other choice. It was put up or shut up time, and he felt he had a winning hand. He didn't." Angel shrugged, and finished, "So here I am."

Galen sat quietly for awhile, staring into space. He'd heard about "the lifestyle" before, but never in much detail. He had difficulty imagining the mindset that allowed a person to feel that it was right to be owned. He'd always thought that the "doms" in those relationships were simply forcing the subs into slavery. Angel's words contradicted everything he'd ever thought he knew about dominance and submission.

He still intended to talk with Justine, but he already knew he couldn't leave the girls behind. His main problem was that he didn't yet have a workable plan for dealing with the reality that he was now a "dom," and that he was now responsible for the well-being of two slaves.

---------------------------------------------

Justine awoke shortly after having been tucked in, and though she couldn't make out any words, she could hear the quiet murmur of conversation coming through her bedroom door. Still shaky and disoriented from her recent coupling with Galen, she moved cautiously to the door, where she overheard nearly the entire conversation between Angel and Galen.

Her emotions ran the full gamut as she listened. She felt the truth of Angel's description of her change in status with the local community, and fear when it seemed that Galen might free his new slaves, in order to go on with his life. She felt shame, when it seemed that Galen might disapprove of submissive behavior, and gratitude when Angel refrained from describing just how cruel she'd been as a Mistress. Finally, she felt elation, when it seemed that Galen might keep her, and showed his sensitivity to her feelings about their new relationship.

She timidly approached him, where he sat with Angel, and asked, "Master may a girl speak?"

She surprised Galen with her sudden appearance, and unnerved him with her meek demeanor. "Yes, of course!" he replied, somewhat abruptly.

"Master, everything Angel has said is true. We have no future if not as your slaves," she told him fearfully. "I wish only to serve you, in whatever way you need me. Please don't leave us!' Then she hung her head, and began to softly cry.

Galen couldn't stand it. He got up and took her into his arms, and kissing her repeated about her 1face and neck, promised that he would never abandon his girls. When she composed herself, he sat her on the sofa, and took his place between the two.

"It seems that we have some planning to do," he started. "I can't stay here. I have a well-paying job in Atlanta, that I have to get back to. What do you ladies do, when you're not being slaves?"

Angel spoke up, "I work for a local accountant, keeping books for several of the medical professionals in the area." She smiled at Galen, and went on, "I'm pretty sure that I could find similar work in the Atlanta area. I do need to give two week's notice, though."

Galen nodded, and looked at Justine. "What about you?" he asked.

"My current job isn't anything to brag about," she laughed, bitterly, hanging her head. "I'm a commercial artist. I even have a college degree in it, but there isn't much of a market around here for those kinds of skills. I have to pay rent and buy groceries, though, so I take what work I can find. For the past several months, I've been dancing for tips at a strip club."

"I've heard that that's tough work," Galen observed. "From what I've been told, most girls who do that eventually get pressured into doing tricks. How have you been avoiding it?"

"Well they don't come right out and tell you that it's part of the job, when you sign up," she replied. "They wait awhile, 'til you get used to the money - which is good - then they start with the suggestions. First, it's usually the boss, requesting a favor, to help him please a particularly important customer. They don't ask you to have sex with them, just that you dance a little closer to this one or that one, after you're naked, or nearly so. Then it's 'I bet he would tip you real good if you accidentally rubbed a tit against him.' or 'how about just one little lap dance?' It sounds reasonable. You're dancing naked, after all. What further harm could it do?

"Then it starts happening more frequently, and pretty soon, it's not the boss, asking every now and then, but the bartender, or the bouncer, or the deejay, and they're steering you from one customer to the next. Soon you're doing it for everybody, and they're suggesting that you should treat some customers even better, allowing them to touch you, or take even more liberties, and then it's 'What're you saving it for? Everyone thinks you're doing it already, so it can't hurt your reputation. You might as well make the big bucks that go along with it!.' " She paused a moment before going on.

"Many, probably most, of the girls cave in at this point. If you don't, they get tricky. They start letting you have drinks while you're working - which is strictly against the rules! - but nobody cares. If that doesn't loosen you up enough, I've heard that those drinks sometimes get laced with other things, guaranteed to do the job. Some say that they deliberately arrange for the girls to get hooked on drugs, so that they'll do anything to get them." She looked straight at Galen, and said, "I haven't put out, although the pressure is on. I've had to make my point, violently, several times in the last few days, and the boss doesn't like it. At the club, I don't eat anything at all, and I never drink anything that I didn't personally break the safety seal on. If I put it down, I don't pick it up again. I told you the truth... until today, I've not had sex with a man since highschool.

"Even before you came along, I'd already concluded that I needed to move on, and find another job, in another town. If you want me, I'm yours. I work for tips, so I don't even need to give notice." When she finished speaking she hung her head again.

Galen looked at her grimly, then said, "Justine, I don't want you to go back to that club, ever again. If you did, they might hurt you. Then I'd have to destroy them." Surprised, she lifted her face to look at him, and saw murder in his eyes, but his face softened as he beheld her, and he held out his arms in invitation. She moved quickly into his embrace, and said, "Thank you, Master," then she curled up in his lap and sighed happily.

Angel was pouting a little, and Galen sensed that she felt a little left out at this point, so freeing up one arm, he drew her into the cuddle. After a little of this, Galen began to feel a familiar emptyness, and realized that he hadn't eaten since breakfast. "Anybody besides me interested in pizza and beer?" he queried. Both women seemed to feel that having pizza delivered was a grand idea.

"I've got a six-pack in the 'fridge," Justine offered. "If we need more than that, though, we'll have to drive to the next county."

"I guess we'll have to do with that, then," he said, "I'm bushed, and I don't want to drive for hours, just for beer. I'm buying, so who's gonna call for the pizza?"

"I'll do it, Sir," Angel grinned, "What kind of pizza would Sir like?"

"Pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, and extra cheese!" he exhorted.

Justine began to disentangle herself, and said "I'll set the table while you call."

Galen found himself with empty arms and an empty lap. He grinned and thought, [So much for having a pair of adoring sex-bomb slaves!] He found the remote and began channel surfing. Not finding much to watch, he turned off the tube, and started wandering around the apartment, curious about what the women were up to. Angel had finished placing their order, and disappeared. As he approached the kitchen area, Justine finished preparing the table.

Turning to see him standing there, she asked "Will Master be requiring his slaves to answer the door in the nude?" He hadn't thought about that.

"I think not," he replied. "How soon will the food arrive?"

"About another twenty minutes," she answered. "At least that's what they told Angel."

"You go ahead and put something on. Make it sexy, but not too revealing. I want everyone to know you are beautiful, but not just how beautiful." She gave him a smile, and said "Yes Master," then she disappeared into the bedroom.

He continued his wandering, until he found Angel in the bathroom. It looked as if she were taking a pill. "Angel, are you on some kind of medication?"

"Well Sir, the answer is both yes and no," she answered merrily. "This is a prescription medication, but I'm not taking it for any kind of illness or injury. It's a birth-control pill."

"I hadn't thought of that," he admitted, "I guess if you're a slave, and have to meet your... er... dom's sexual demands, you probably really don't want to get pregnant."

"Not accidentally, at least," she agreed giggling.

He suddenly had a very scary thought. "Does Justine take the pill as well?" he asked.

The happy grin fell from Angel's face as she remembered that Galen and Justine had had unprotected sex. "I don't think so," she admitted.

Galen quickly found Justine and explained his concern to her.

"No Master, I'm not on the pill," she declared tearfully. "I'm also right at the peak of my fertility cycle."

"So you could already be pregnant," he observed. "Okay. No beer or any other alcohol for you, until you decide how to deal with this."

"No, Master," she replied, looking at him sadly.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's not my decision. If I were still 'PeeJay,' it would be my decision. On the other hand, if I were still 'PeeJay,' I wouldn't be at risk for pregnancy. You are my Master, you are my lover. If I am pregnant, it is with your child. If someone needs to decide anything, it is you."

Galen sat on the bed in shock. [This situation just keeps getting more complicated!]

Taking a deep breath, he sighed, "All right, this is my decision." By this time Angel had entered the room, and both women had their attention fixed on him. "We will not borrow trouble," he said. Looking at Justine, he went on, "We will not have unprotected sex until you've either been diagnosed as pregnant, or are taking the pill. I have to finish my service calls, so that won't be much of a problem for a couple of weeks, and by then we may know more about your condition."

Looking at Angel, he continued, "Justine is going to be scared and lonely, and probably not acting very responsibly, in terms of taking care of herself, while I'm gone. I'm putting you in charge in my absence, and you are to make decisions that insure both her well-being and yours." Both women were surprised at that, but both of them nodded.

"When I finish my service calls, we'll be together again, and we can make decisions based on more complete information. I promise you both that I take this whole situation very seriously. Are you both okay with this course of action. so far?" Again both women signaled their agreement.

About then, the doorbell rang, and Justine, being more appropriately dressed, took the money from Angel and went to meet the pizza deliveryman. As the trio consumed their impromptu repast, Justine grumbled about having to drink soda pop instead of beer, but they all enjoyed the company.

When they were done, Galen refused to let them clean up, instead opting to take them both to bed. "I'm going to show you both just how much fun you can have with a guy, without risking pregnancy," he declared. And he did.