Breakfast

Story Info
An unappreciative girlfriend is taught a lesson.
1.5k words
2.9
28.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story, Alice, a girl I speak to online, wrote for me. If you would like more information about her, please e-mail me.

---------------------------

Five minutes ago Kate had woken up with a thick head and a dry mouth to find herself tied to a wooden chair in the living room. Peter, her boyfriend, was sitting on the table opposite her sipping his morning coffee and smiling. Ignoring her groggy protests he had calmly explained that he was tired of their arguments and had decided to stage a very special intervention. As usual she had taken her bad mood out on him the previous night, storming off and relegating him to the couch despite his attempts to discuss the situation. Unlike all the other nights though he had waited until she was fast asleep before dissolving a double dose of sleeping pills on her tongue. Peter, thoughtful as ever, had then turned off her alarm and let her have a lie in the next morning. This meant that she was already an hour late for work.

She had a choice to make. Either she accepted the intervention or he walked out of her life forever. Kate felt a sick lurch as she saw that he really meant it. He had never, ever threatened to leave her before and she was surprised at how much she didn't like the idea. With barely a moment's hesitation she agreed that they should try and work it out, pleading with him to let her go. He shook his head and explained the terms of the deal. Since he was a reasonable man (and she had to admit, he really was) then he wasn't even going to assume that her bitchy behaviour of the other night was her fault. Since she expected him to be able to read her mind, she would have the chance to prove that she could do the same. In time-honoured psychic fashion, he was going to choose a playing card at random and all she had to do was read his mind and tell him what it was.

Peter stepped away from the table and selected three cards from the deck, laying each face down on the table. If she guessed the first one correctly then he would untie her and they could have breakfast together while he apologised. If she did not, he explained, then he had permission to modify her clothing into something more to his liking. Kate nodded nervously and he picked up the first card, staring at it intently in fierce concentration. Feeling slightly ridiculous, Kate met his eyes and tried to make a connection. Although she knew it was nonsense, the whole situation was so unreal that she almost felt something might happen. An image flashed in her mind and she called it out. Peter's smile widened and he slowly turned the card, revealing that she had made the wrong choice.

He looked her up and down critically, shaking his head at her long green sleeping t-shirt and lifting the hem to view her dark knickers. His gaze followed the line of her bare legs down to the ankles, where they were bound to the front chair legs. Then he reached behind himself to produce a large pair of scissors. Telling her to hold very, very still, Peter proceeded to cut a big rectangle out of her t-shirt until her breasts were completely exposed. After a few moments study he then began to crop the hem of the t-shirt, working his way higher with each cut until the cloth wasn't even long enough to cover her navel. Satisfied with his handiwork, Peter then knelt between her spread legs (an action which caused an involuntary spasm of desire in her belly even as she trembled) and tugged at her knickers thoughtfully. A trio of deft cuts later and her knickers had become crotchless, leaving her dark mound of hair exposed.

Taking a seat back on the table, her boyfriend set down the scissors and tapped his finger on the back of the second card. This time, failure to guess would give him the right to feed her whatever he wanted for her breakfast. He lifted the card to his eyes and concentrated again. Kate found herself praying for a miracle, a lucky guess, but when the card was revealed she had gotten it wrong again. Noting her adorably worried expression, Peter's face softened and he leaned forward to kiss her, first a peck on the nose and then a long passionate kiss on the lips. She felt her body responding and became more determined than ever to rescue their relationship.

When her boyfriend brought a bowl of her usual muesli into view, she sagged with relief. Even having him push the first spoonful into her mouth was kind of cute, until she realised that he hadn't added any milk. After only the fourth chewy mouthful it became apparent to them both that she was really struggling to swallow with her already dry mouth. Despite her best efforts she couldn't make enough spit to soften it, and only succeeded in getting thick wads of the stuff stuck to the roof of her mouth. When Peter asked if she needed a little moisture to help it down, Kate nodded eagerly, unable to talk beyond a few clogged moans. Oozing sympathy, Peter bore the bowl away into the kitchen and began to busy himself.

After a minute he returned with a number of tins, pouring the juice from them one-by-one into the bowl. Among, she realised, were things that she hated. He hadn't let her sleep in just to make her miss work, he'd wanted time to pop to the corner shop too!

The juice from a tin of pineapples went in with a thick splash of condensed milk, followed by a raw egg and some olive oil. He pondered over a tin of sardines for a few moments while she shook her head and moaned, before gently settling them down again. With a command of "open wide" Peter began spooning the now soggy mixture into her mouth, forcing her to chew and swallow quickly, before forcing the next helping down. The look of shuddering revulsion on her face as she choked it down made him laugh so hard that he spilled a spoonful onto the wooden floor. Without hesitating, he scooped it back up and made sure she ate that too. By the time the bowl was mostly empty, Kate was dry-heaving and he mercifully decided to let her stop.

She watched as he picked up the can of condensed milk, weighing its contents before slopping it lovingly over her tits and splashing it into her face, enough of it getting into her eyes to make her blink furiously. Peter held up a mirror so she could see how good she looked with thick white syrup dripping down her cheeks and chin, running between her breasts and streaking down her stomach. When he then proceeded to strip in front of her, it became abundantly clear just how good he thought she looked, and how much he was enjoying teaching her a lesson. Using the tip of his huge, hard cock he began to scoop up the mess from her tits and allowed her to lick the sweet goo from the head. She couldn't suppress a little groan of disappointment when he pulled back beyond reach of her straining neck and reached for the final card.

This time, he said, she was either going to prove her powers or apologise for being a huge hypocrite by getting him off. Just for once it was going to be all about him. It came as no great surprise to either of them when Kate's 'Ten of Diamonds' turned out to be the 'Ace of Hearts'. With an apologetic shrug, Peter walked behind her and tipped her chair back, making her wriggle and scream in fright for a moment, before she realised that he was lowering her gently so the back of her head lay on the floor. Her relief soured quickly though, as she realised that it left her flat on her back, legs spread wide open, and feeling a hundred times more exposed than before.

The feeling was only compounded when Peter wandered off to make himself another coffee, before returning to enjoy both the hot drink and the view for an unhurried five minutes. It only took those five minutes for Kate to realise that the position really hurt on the wooden chair and that she wanted out of it fast. It took another two minutes of fervent begging to be fucked by her man, the 'best boyfriend ever', of swearing that everything was her fault and she would be extra-good the whole day, before he agreed they were nearly done. Dialling her bosses number on her phone, Peter held it to his baby's mouth and let her call in sick while he knelt over her face and jerked himself off. To Kate's surprise his release was neither aimed at her face or mouth, but instead made a horrible mess all over her lovingly polished hardwood floor.

Peter untied his special girl and they went out and had a lovely day together -- after she had got down on all fours and finished licking every last drop of his cum off the floor of course.