Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

When my tongue goes deep into her she moans and grinds herself against my face.

"Oh yes right there." She says in a whisper. I can tell she wants to be screaming but can't. Then I hear a muffled sound. Glancing up I see she's moaning into the sleeve of her robe.

I slide my hands up and cup my Mom's ass then. Her legs open even more and I bring my shoulders between her thighs.

She is so sweet, like honey from the pot. It has that taste to the tongue that every woman has but at the same time I wish Julie was this sweet. Thoughts of my wife and the wedding vows I'm breaking flash past me but I pay them no mind.

I'm breaking so many other rules at the moment.

I let a rhythm build then pushing my tongue as deep into her as I can go. Mom is not moaning now, her teeth are sunk into the fabric of the robe and she's all but screaming.

The fact that we might get caught, the taboo that it's her son doing this to her, all of it drives her to cum so very quickly it shocks me. The women I've know before can take a half-hour or more.

Mom's hands clutch my head and she grinds my face into her. That I have made her cum so hard she's this aggressive is a warm pleasure to me. I suck and lap at her lick lips I drive my tongue into her seeking more of her. I lick at her from top to bottom and back again. I could easily say here all day just doing this over and over.

But I can't. I know that we have played with luck to long already. When her thighs stop shivering against the sides of my face I sit back. I stop then lean back in and place the single kiss in the tangle of hair that I had intended.

Look up at her then and find her looking down at me. She is half leaned back against the stool holding onto the bar top with one hand. The robe hangs open exposing her whole front.

"I shouldn't...I should have not...let you ... do that." she says after a moment. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her hands go to the robe and pull it closed. When She ties the knot back in the front it's done tightly.

My knees feel like their dead as I slowly get up off the hard tile floor.

When I'm standing in front of her she places a hand hesitantly on my chest.

"I'm...I'm sorry...'

"I'm not." Tell her before she can finish what she was going to say. "That was the most erotic thing I've ever done in my whole life. Thank you." I lay my hand on top of hers and she can feel the way my heart is hammering in my chest.

She closes her eyes and leans forward into my chest. I wrap her in my arms and just hold my Mom to me.

After a few moments she chuckles

"You're poking me in the belly." she says with a laugh.

"Believe me I would love to." I say taking a deep breath.

We both look up when we hear footsteps upstairs.

When I look back down at her I see her eyes taking in all of my face at once then her lips come to mine in a rush.

I kiss my Mom with all the passion that I wish I could be showing some other way. I hold her tight to me for as long as I can then with great reluctance turn her lose.

"Wash your face." She says then giggles. "I'm all over you."

Going to the sink I use the dish detergent to clear the smell of her from my face. I wish I didn't have to.

Drying off I hear the griddle sizzle as she pours more batter into the waffle maker. Then she's at the refrigerator getting back out the sausages.

There are feet on the stairs. Two sets. I hear my Stepfather and wife talking.

Bring my hand up I breath into my palm. I can still smell Mom's juices on my mouth!

I sit down at the table and grabbing up Mom's fork fill my mouth with thick buttery flavored syrup. The last of the taste of her leaves me just as they enter the room.

"I should have known." Says Julie as she walks into the kitchen. She stops and puts her hand on her hips looking at me. "Really? Waffles and is that sausage? You know what that's going to do to you colest..."

She's shut up as my Mom stuffs a sausage link in her mouth as she walks past coming towards me.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full." She says to Julie as she slides the waffle off onto the plate in front of me.

"Well where's mine?" asks Bruce getting him a plate down from the cabinet.

"Cooking." Say Mom. She hands Julie the now empty plate she was carrying. "How many do you want dear?"

I can see my wife looking at the syrup I'm pouring on top of this my second and a half waffle. She licks the inside of her mouth no doubt still tasting the sausage Mom all but force fed her.

"Just one." She says after a moment. She gives a shrug at my look. "I guess when we come here you can get to have your favorite things for breakfast."

I look over to my Mom. She's standing by the stove looking back at me.

"I would like that a lot." I say my words directed right to her.

She blushes but quickly turns to hide it from the others.

"But only when we're here!" says Julie. When we get back home its back to the things you normally eat. Oh, thank you."

Mom slides the waffle onto the plate in front of my wife.

"You're welcome."

"Do you have low fat margarine?" Julie asks my Mom before she can walk away.

Mom looks at her and smiles.

"No. Don't worry dear it wont hurt you to eat something once in a while that a little fattening. Beside guys like big butts on a girl."

"Not when they get as big as yours." Says Bruce then. He holds up his empty plate to show he's still waiting. "Mine?"

"Guests first!" say Mom as she walks back over to the stove.

As I slowly eat I feel a depression settle over me. The normal routine of life comes back to replace the wonderful morning she and I shared.

"What's the matter?" asks Julie then looking at my face.

I look up at her. I love her. All the emotional feeling that I first had for her are still there but at the same time I feel such a desire for her to not be here at the moment.

Her and Bruce both.

Without them here what might Mom and I be doing right now.

I give my head a shake.

"Just thinking about tomorrow and work. The long drive home all of that.'

Julie nods and goes back to trying not to look like she's eating too fast. I can tell she's enjoying her food.

Mom comes over and sits down a tall glass of milk in front of both of us.

"Stop your worrying. It causes wrinkles" She says then walks away. She's quickly back.

Looking up at mom as she gives Bruce his food I see a twinkle comes to her eyes.

I smile at her smile, sharing our secret in a glance with her.

"My god is this heavy cream?" ask Julie after taking a single sip of the milk. She looks down at her plate with a sigh "I'm going to put on twenty pounds with this one meal." She looks up at me then. "Oatmeal! For the rest of the week! Both of us!"

Mom leans in to by my head as she walks around to my side with her plate.

"Don't worry. When you're here next I'll let you have your favorite for breakfast again."

I look at my Mom as she sits down and smile as she winks at me.

"Don't encourage him! His cholesterol is horrible high for a man his age. His BTM is ridiculously high. He..."

Julie rambles on about how bad I am but the smile that passes between my Mom and me...says she doesn't know what she's talking about.

"So Bruce did you see the game last weekend?" I ask between bites.

Julie stops her tirade and gives me a look that hints at long dietary lectures to come on the way home.

"Yes I did! I loved that play in the third quarter when..."

Mom's knee moves against mine under the island then. I look over at her and she just smiles.

Listening to my Step father ramble on I finish the last of my breakfast. Sitting back feeling stuffed I look at my wife. I can see she's wanting a second but arguing with herself about it.

Looking back to my Mom I know I would like seconds as well.... of my new favorite thing for breakfast.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers
12