Breakfast

Story Info
Mom's morning drinks tastes a bit different.
1.8k words
4.38
603.3k
149
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I heard the voice say from across the room...

I was frozen...what am I going to do?...what am I going to say?...

"I said, what are you doing?" she asked again.

How could I possibly try to get out of it when she just caught me jerking off into her morning health drink. Ok...here goes nothing!

For the past 3 months, I have been jerking off into my Mom's morning health drink. My Mom is definitely a hot woman. She's 38 years old but she has retained her youthful appearance. She goes to the gym regularly so her body is firm & toned. She stands at about 5'9", approximately 130 lbs, roughly a 36c chest & an ass to die for. I've always found my mom attractive, at least ever since I realized that girls weren't as bad as I thought. I tried to sneak a peek whenever I could, but usually with no luck. The most I got to see was either her in a towel after a shower, or her in a bathing suit at the beach. I became obsessed with my mom. I have no idea how many nights I spent jerking off in my room to the image of her in my head. My obsession started getting out of control when I began sneaking into her room, taking her used panties from the hamper & smelling them while I jerked off, usually wrapping them around my cock when I came. It wasn't until she began taking her health drinks with her to work every morning that my current plan came about.

Mom would make her usual drink at night before going to bed. That way, it would be cold enough to drink in the morning. Since I spent so much time trying to figure out a way to seduce my mom, I decided to take this opportunity to give her a taste of her son. After I was sure she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, opened the fridge, took out the drink, and began jerking off into it. Seeing how I was young & so potent, I usually was able to shoot quite a large amount of cum. I would grab a spoon & stir the drink when I was done, put it back in the fridge, and head back upstairs.

That next night, after I tried it out, as my Mom was making her drink for the next day, I casually asked her "How can you drink that crap!...It has no taste to it!"

"It's not as bad as you think" she replied..."I've had some that were just plain horrible, but the one I had yesterday really wasn't bad at all!"

My heart skipped a beat. My mom just confessed to me that she enjoyed drinking my cum! Ok...she didn't really say that, but then again, she didn't know she was drinking it. So again, that night after she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, grabbed the drink and came in it. This went on for about 3 months, which brings us to tonight's discovery.

There was my Mom, standing in the doorway, looking confused & pissed off at the same time. I got scared by her catching me, yet a bit turned on seeing her in her nightgown, which consisted of a long, silk gown which clung to her body, revealing her great figure and large breasts.

"Answer me, Michael...what are you doing?"

"Mom...I can explain"...

"Good, because I really want to hear this!"

I froze...I didn't know how to start off...

"Mom...I'm sorry" was all I could manage to get out.

"You're sorry?...You're sorry?...is that supposed to negate the fact that I just caught you jerking off into my breakfast?"

"Mom...I..."

"How long have you been doing this?" she asked...

I was terrified to tell her, but I had to. "A little over three months".

She got this terrified look on her face. Then she hung her head down & put her hands to her face.

"Do you mean to tell me that I've been drinking your cum for the last three months??"

"Yes, Mom"

Then she did something that I never thought would happen. She walked over to me & put her arms around me, leaned in & whispered into my ear...

"Does it really get you hot knowing that your Mom is drinking your cum on a daily basis?"

My cock instantly got hard swelling to a very nice size. Mom looked down & said "Well...I guess that answers my question". "Well, don't let me stop you...go on...finish up!"

I couldn't believe she was saying that. I hesitantly began to jerk my cock off. She grabbed my cock & said "Come on...if you're going to do it, make it worthwhile!"

While she jerked me off, Mom whispered into my ear about how naughty I was & how she can't wait to drink my big load. That set me over the edge & I turned to her, looked her in the eyes & said "Mom... I'm going to cum!" She spun me around & in an instant, my cock was an inch from her mouth. "Might as well get it from the source" she said & in a flash, wrapped her lips around my cock!

"Here it comes!" I screamed and felt the first wave of orgasm hit. The cum shot up my cock & into her wet, waiting mouth. I never felt it this strong before, my cum racing through my cock. I felt her swallow my first huge load then she pulled out a bit so that just the tip was in her mouth. I shot five, six, seven loads of hot cum in her mouth, before my shooting just became a dribble. When I was done, Mom pulled off of me & stood up, leaned over & kissed me. I opened my mouth & was surprised when she pushed my cum into my mouth. Now, I've tasted my cum before, usually after one of my jerk off sessions, but this time, it tasted a lot better coming from my Mom's hot mouth. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as we shared my cum. I pulled away & was treated to seeing my Mom swallow what was left in her mouth. She opened her mouth for me to see that it was all gone. Then, she waited for me to do the same. I figured why not & while looking her dead in the eyes, swallowed what was in my mouth. My Mom got this look on her face & started stroking my cock again. I reached down, grabbed my t-shirt & pulled it over my head. Here I was, completely naked in front of my Mom. Then it happened.

Mom took a step back, released my cock, grabbed her nightgown & pulled it over her head, exposing her toned, naked body to her son. I stood there, stroking my cock back to life as my Mom began to squeeze her full tits, getting her nipples nice & hard. As I stared at her body, my eyes grew big as I saw her pussy for the first time. My jaw dropped when I noticed that my Mom's pussy was as bald as the day she came into the world. "I see you approve of my bald cunt" she said, slowly moving her hands down & spreading her lips. "Your father likes me to have a little hair, but I was feeling a bit nasty so I decided to take it all off!" I couldn't come up with anything to say, so I stepped over & ran my hand over it. It was so soft & smooth. I could feel the heat coming from it & it was definitely wet!

"Now, it's your turn to get a taste!" she said & leaded against the counter & pushed me to my knees. I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around her butt & slowly began to eat my mother's pussy.

"Oh God, Mike...it feels so good!" she whispered. I ate her like a pro, swirling my tongue over her clit, sucking on it, licking her flowing juices from her dripping cunt.

"Mike...Mike...it's cumming...you're making my cunt cum!"...

She squeezes her legs around my head, bucked her hips & came all over my face!

I stood up & we kissed again, only this time, we were sharing her tasty cum! She didn't say a word, but bent over, pulled her ass apart, and positioned herself over my now rock-hard cock. I took hold of my cock, lined it up & pushed forward. My cock slid in her so easy and before I knew it, I was balls deep in my mother. "Shit, Mike...your cock is filling me up!" she said. I was so turned on that I knew that it wouldn't be long before I unloaded again. As I was fucking her, I licked my finger & slowly slid it into her asshole. She bucked wildly under me, causing my finger to go in deeper. "Finger your Mom's tight asshole while you fuck her wet cunt!" she yelled in a voice that I had never heard before. She reached behind & offered me her fingers. I took them in my mouth & sucked on them, getting them nice & wet. She pulled them out & began to rub her clit. This sent her into a frenzy & she began to thrash under me.

"Mom...I'm close to cumming!" I whispered.

"do it, Mike...cum in my pussy...fill me with that hot cum of yours!"

"But Mom...I don't want to cum inside you...you could get pregnant!?"

"Michael...if you pull out of me, I will make sure that this NEVER happens again!...It's your choice!"

Not wanting to ruin a great thing, I said "Ok...here it comes!"

I pushed in so deep, I actually bottomed out in her cunt. My cock muscles contracted & I started cumming. I must have pumped more semen & sperm into her than I thought was possible. She started convulsing on my cock as I shot my cum deep into her womb. "Mike...I can feel it shooting into me...I can feel it!" she said through gritted teeth. "fill my cunt with cum...shoot it into my womb...make me pregnant!" Those words sent me into another fit of orgasm & I kept right on cumming, after I had already pumped about six heavy loads into her. I squirted about three more into her before I knew I was done. We stood there, panting & trying to catch our breath. I finally pulled out & was treated to the sound of a large glob of cum squirting out of my mom's pussy & hitting the tiled kitchen floor. She turned around, looked me in the eyes, ran her fingers through her dripping cunt & began to lick her fingers clean, tasting my cum all over again!

"So Mike...I hope you've learned your lesson about tricking your Mom like that!" she said..."I'll see you again tomorrow night! I'll have a surprise for you!"

"Don't worry, Mom...I've learned my lesson. Shall we say around the same time?!"