Breakfast and Black Cock

Story Info
Hotwife finally tries young black guy.
3.5k words
4.39
93.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About once a week, usually on a Tuesday, I have breakfast at a local restaurant. I guess I'm considered a regular. The other early morning diners keep to themselves for the most part save for a cursory nod and he was perhaps the least likely of them to strike up a friendship with me. We had said good morning a few times but never more than that.

It was during the Euro 2016 soccer tournament that our greeting evolved into conversation. He was facing the window of the restaurant when I parked my car that morning. It was sporting a flag showing support for one of the teams that is popular here in Canada during the Euro and World Cup tournaments. He was sitting next to my usual table and I smiled and nodded to him as I took my seat. "I'm a big soccer fan," he said and that set off and enjoyable chat over our bacon and eggs.

Over the next couple of months we often chatted and shared a table. I learned his name was Andy; he was 25, a handsome, 6 foot black guy in very good shape. He was an IT Tech who had his own business and worked from his condo not far from the restaurant and was not presently in a relationship.

Now I must tell you about my friends, John and Elise. We have had a long-standing sexual relationship due to John's medical issues that prevent him from gaining an erection. We are retired, John and I are 70 and Elise is 64. She is an extremely attractive and highly sexual lady that can easily pass for someone 10-15 younger. She has that perfectly proportioned body that men of all ages find erotically stimulating and looks tremendously sexy whether dressed in regular street clothes or naked and everything in between. Her breasts are large and firm, her shapely legs lead to a beautiful bottom and her pussy stays wet for hours. I have often commented that she would be an ideal candidate for a gangbang since she loves lots of sex, can go for hours and is multi-orgasmic. She enjoys showing off her body and wearing sexy clothes and erotic lingerie. We both possess a wild and crazy side that is unpredictable, especially when it comes to sex which has kept our relationship fresh and exciting. It has been my distinct pleasure to take care of her sexually for more than ten years and is the best sex of my life.

John and Elise join me for breakfast occasionally and on this particular morning we were sitting at our usual corner table. Elise never wears underwear for our breakfast meetings, I sit beside her and John sits opposite. The table location provides privacy so I can play with her pussy and she can fondle my cock. Our meals had not yet arrived and my fingers were teasing her clit when Andy came in. He waved and called, "Good Morning," and I returned his greeting as he sat a couple of tables away. I noticed Elise glancing over his way occasionally but she never mentioned anything then she was distracted an orgasm that trembled over her and she let out a little whimper and squeezed my erection through my slacks.

I wondered if she was attracted to Andy and her orgasm was, in part, due to thinking about being with him. John and I had teased her for several years about wanting to see her with a black guy but she had always resisted our urgings although we both thought she fancied the idea of being fucked by a well-hung black man. I thought if it ever happened it would be with someone close to our own age and not someone 40 years her junior. It was an erotic prospect; the more I thought of her being fucked by a very young black stud with the stamina to give it to her long and hard, good recuperative ability and hopefully, large and powerful ejaculations, the more erotic it became and the more I wanted it to happen.

I wasn't completely surprised when later that afternoon I received an email from Elise asking about Andy. She wanted to know how long I had known him, if he was married and how old he was. She never made any direct reference to being attracted to him but I knew she was and I became instantly erect at the thought of the possibilities. I told her what I knew about him and considered him to be a really nice young man. I tried to keep it low-key also, as she had done and was eager to see what her response would be.

I soon received a one line email which read, "Maybe he could join us for breakfast sometime." I knew then that there was a very good chance John and I were finally going to see a black cock in this sexy woman's hands, mouth and pussy and it was very arousing.

The following week Andy arrived at the restaurant shortly after me and I beckoned him over and asked him to join me. Almost immediately he asked about the lady I was with last time. He said he found her very attractive and watched her as she left the restaurant and knew she had a terrific body. I said she certainly did and explained our relationship. I told him that she was a highly sexual lady and her husband and I wanted to see her with a black guy and asked if he would like to meet her. He was very excited and I took his number and said I would call the next time my friends were joining me for breakfast.

When I got home I called Elise and she too could not hide her excitement. "I knew you were interested in him, you horny slut," I teased.

"Well, you and John have always wanted to see me with a black guy, I thought it was time you should," she replied.

"You just want some black dick, I hope Andy is well hung, I can't wait to see a big, black cock stuffed in your mouth and stretching your pussy and he young enough to be your grandson."

"Oh, shut up, John has already teased me about that. It does make me horny though to think that such a handsome young man wants me sexually."

"So, when would like to meet him, you naughty girl?"

"How about tomorrow? I must admit the thought of being with him makes me very horny."

"Me too," I replied. "I'll call him and get back to you."

Andy was as eager to meet Elise as she was to meet him and we agreed on 7:30 the following morning in the restaurant. John, Elise and I arrived at 7:15 to ensure we got our usual table. Elise was wearing a loose top with no bra and her ample tits bounced erotically. She also wore heels, a dress and stockings so I knew from experience she would not be wearing panties or a thong. Her pussy was soaking wet and her clit very sensitive and I enjoyed bringing her to an orgasm as I sat beside her. By 7:35 she had to take my hand away as she was afraid she would scream out with pleasure. She was impatiently toying with her coffee mug as we waited for Andy to arrive. "He's not coming, I know it, he's not coming," she lamented.

"He'll be here, and he'll be cumming - in your mouth and deep in your pussy," I whispered with a smirk.

She was just about to reply when Andy pushed open the door and her concern changed into a beaming smile. He apologised for being late, he was on the phone with a client. I made the introductions and we ordered more coffee and chatted amiably. It was surprising that we got along so well considering our age difference. He had a great personality and very good general knowledge and we discussed varied topics. I was easy to tell that Elise and Andy were greatly attracted to one another. She was very aroused and I slid a hand beneath her dress just as the waitress delivered our breakfasts. I rubbed and squeezed her clit as she held on tightly to her plate with both hands and bit her lip to prevent from crying out. I probed her pussy a few times then removed my fingers.

We continued to chat through breakfast and after our plates were cleared away we ordered more coffee. I leaned forward and motioned Andy to do the same. I whispered in his ear, "Elise has nothing on under her dress. I've been playing with her pussy before you got here and through breakfast, now it's your turn, let's swap seats." He looked a little stunned for a moment but I stood, giving him no time to consider it further.

She gave him a huge grin as he sat next to her and I saw his hand move beneath the table. She closed her eyes and John and I knew her pussy was being fondled by her first black fingers.

Moments later she sighed - he had found her clit. After several minutes she leaned forward looking very happy and informed John and me that, "He is very hard . . . and big, I'm going to enjoy Andy!"

Andy invited us back to his condo after breakfast and Elise couldn't wait to get the attention of our waitress to bring the bills so we could pay and leave. I joined my friends in their car and we followed Andy for the short drive to his condo.

At the apartment Andy settled in a chair looking a little nervous and John, Elise and I sat of the sofa. Elise made the first move. She sashayed sexily around the room and removed her top. She stood in front of Andy and shook her big breasts then fondled them and toyed with her nipples. Slowly, she lifted her dress and exposed her pussy before turning around and bending over. Her legs were spread wide and I was very familiar with the view that Andy had of her lovely legs, ass and pussy.

Almost sub-consciously he began rubbing his crotch as he watched Elise play with her pussy then quickly removed his clothes without ever taking his gaze away from Elise's horny, teasing display . She was right; he was big and very hard. His hand moved slowly up and down over the entire length of his erection which must have been at least 10 inches of thick, black, cut meat.

Elise stood up and let her dress dribble to the floor. She was down to stockings and heels and she smiled at John and me then turned to face Andy. She looked back at us with a surprised grin after she laid eyes on his erection and slinked over to him. She sat on his lap with the big cock sticking up between her thighs and caressed it as they kissed and Andy mauled her tits. John and I were content to watch, we had waited a long time for this and we wanted to enjoy the spectacle. Elise slid off Andy's lap and settled on her knees between his legs.

Her ass looked spectacular and her pussy was swollen with excitement and I so wanted to see Andy's big cock pumping deep into it and hearing what sounds of carnal enjoyment she would make. I moved over and sat on the floor beside her, I wanted to watch her with the huge cock up close while John decided to stay on the sofa and take in the bigger picture. I thought of fingering her pussy but thought better of it; I wanted Andy's tongue to explore it first before his thick cock stretched it and fucked her hard and deep. I contented myself with fondling her tits and ass, teasing her nipples and stroking my own erection.

She caressed Andy's cock and balls with both hands, running them over the milk-chocolate head and the much darker shaft and onto his loose ball sack. She seemed mesmerised by it and gazed at it before leaning forward and taking it into her mouth. It was incredibly horny watching her lips, mouth and tongue work on her first black cock, it was worth the wait and Andy's moans indicated she was doing everything right. Her left hand reached down and grabbed my cock, she knew how I like to be jerked and it had never felt better as I watched her sucking black meat. Andy took her other hand away then held her head and fed his hard-on into her throat. She choked and spluttered but he kept giving it to her and just when I thought he would cum he eased her head back and stood. His young, super hard cock stood out at a 45 degree angle like a flagpole on the wall of a house. He helped her up and onto the chair where she needed no encouragement to spread her legs wide in a lewd display. She knew what was coming and she wanted it.

A window to the left of the chair allowed rays of morning sunlight to arrow across the room and shine directly on her pussy. I couldn't help but compare it to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, her pussy, indeed her entire body was a sexual pot of gold and Andy was a very lucky man to be allowed access. The shaft of sunlight made the scene even more erotic as her swollen labia and wet, open vagina were highlighted. She was eager to be filled and I wondered what her pussy would look like after the huge erection had finished with it.

Andy's cock glistened with Elise's saliva; it too was highlighted in the beam of sunlight. It twitched and seemed to be growing bigger by the second. He stared at Elise spread wide on the chair and I wondered if it was the first mature, white pussy he had ever seen in the flesh. It was being fucked before he was born and the fact that this young man would soon be deep inside her was tremendously exciting for me.

Elise looked up at Andy with the sultriest look I have ever seen from her spread and fully exposed position on the chair. Her glances went from eye contact to his cock. A bead of saliva formed at the base of his bulbous knob and dripped to the floor, Elise watched it fall then hissed, "Eat me and FUCK me."

Andy knelt in front of the chair; his face just six inches from Elise's parted labia. He stared at her gaping pussy for several moments with what can only be described as great intensity, bordering on reverence. His fingers moved hesitantly between her thighs and onto her pussy. He spread the labia wide apart, exposing the cave-like entrance to her vagina and her erect clitoris above. He bent over and Elise sighed loudly the instant his tongue touched her. He fingered her as his tongue flicked madly over her clit. She moaned and held his head and spread her legs as wide as she could. "Yes, yes, oh yes, that's it, ohhh that's it," she cried.

When Andy stood his erection looked massive. "Oh!" Elise whimpered, "give it to me, fuck me, fuck me," she pleaded and held her arms out to him. He leaned over and she steered his huge dick into her wet and eager hole that was made for a huge black cock to punish. They kissed passionately and Andy began to move in and out. I sat on the floor close to the chair and watched Elise's pussy take a little more cock with each thrust. The sight of a woman's legs spread wide with high heels pointing to the ceiling has always been tremendously erotic for me and now, with a black cock thrusting between those legs, it was about as good as it gets.

He was all the way in, pumping with the enthusiasm and stamina of youth in long, hard strokes. Elise cried out with each thrust, "Oh, ohhh, hard, fuck me, harder, deeper, oh my god, yes, yes, ohh yes!" Her cream covered his shaft and gathered around the base and on his balls. It looked like cum and grew thicker with each thrust. Her hands clutched the checks of his ass and back and left marks. She had never enjoyed being fucked more than this and I wagered that thoughts of not being interested in a black man, especially a young black man, were the furthest things from her mind.

I was impressed with Andy's composure, he had told me that he had decent control and was long-lasting and now he was proving it much to the sexual delight of Elise, 40 years his senior and very accomplished in the ways of the flesh. Suddenly he picked her off the chair, spun around and placed her on the floor without removing his cock from her pussy. He really started to give it to her now, pumping hard and fast for what seemed like an age with the accompanying encouragement and moans of erotic delight from Elise, John and me. She began to scream when she felt the first hot blast of his ejaculation and didn't stop until he slumped over her a full two minutes later.

"I want to taste your cum," she panted urgently in his ear and he pulled out and fed his cock into her mouth. She devoured his cum and her own pussy cream from his cock with gusto. I looked at her cum-filled, well-pumped pussy and it looked more inviting than ever. I slid easily inside her and began a steady thrusting. I couldn't compete with Andy's size or stamina but I still knew how to sexually please and excite this lady and felt I could teach this young buck a thing or two. It was a new and erotic experience to be slamming into a pussy filled with another man's cum. Andy had retired to the chair, happy to watch us for a while. Elise moaned unintelligibly, her eyes were closed and she snapped her head from side to side.

There was no need to rush, I had the feeling there was lots more to come. I helped Elise to her feet and stood her in front of Andy. "Get him hard, you need to be fucked a lot more," I said.

"Yes, I certainly do, I want a lot more of this beautiful, black cock and yours of course," she said sultrily as she bent over and her hands and mouth went to work.

I fucked her from behind as she sucked Andy back to full erection - aah, the advantage of youth. "Sit on his cock," I urged and she climbed on top of him. John came over and as she bounced happily up and down on the stiff, black rod, he and I fondled her tits and held them for Andy to suck her rigid nipples.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Andy suggested and we ogled Elise's lovely legs and ass as she sashayed down the hall. She lay on the bed and John knelt beside it and ate her pussy while Andy and I worked our cocks into her mouth. What followed was a tour-de-force of fucking. Andy was in fine form and had Elise screaming from one orgasm to the next, ably assisted by yours truly, in many different positions. Andy shot another big load into her pussy and I fired mine over her face and down her throat. When I left the bedroom for a shower, Elise and Andy were in a sixty-nine, lazily enjoying one another. I had my shower and came back to witness Andy giving Elise another tremendous screwing which ended with her jerking him off and his third load splashed her tonsils. It was a most successful interlude and one that was repeated many times over the next four months.

John is a rock hound and once a year he goes off with a buddy on a rock hunting trip. This time he was off to Arizona for two weeks and when he's away I stay with Elise. She doesn't like being alone at night and we manage to keep ourselves entertained with enormous amounts of sexual interaction. Elise invited Andy over four times and we had fun all over the house as well as outside in the pool, hot tub and on the lawn. I lost count of the times she was fucked in that two week period. The other days during those two weeks we went to Andy's. He was able to cum every time at least once, sometimes twice and occasionally three times and Elise couldn't get enough.

We have been going to Andy's place for almost two years and it's the best sex we have ever had. We still meet for breakfast but more often than not Elise's says, "Let's go for breakfast with Andy . . . and hold the breakfast."