Breakfast and Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LulaBlue
LulaBlue
19 Followers

"Now: little whore, you did an adequate job making me come, and a very satisfactory job helping me make Miss Lula come like that. You also swallowed her come down very nicely. But you did try to be sneaky and masturbate without permission. So: you get both reward and punishment."

I slipped out of the bed and took the proffered big dildo strap-on. As I was putting it on – the base was designed with little ridges, and once it was on, they nestled snugly in my cleft against my clit – Bobbie continued. "If Miss Lula is agreeable, she will lie down and you will mount her cock and she will fuck your pussy as she pleases. You will accommodate me with your ass at the same time. Is that understood, little whore?"

Delia's cute face was flushed and her eyes sparkled. "Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss."

"If we feel like it, we may let you have an orgasm."

"Ohhh, thank you, Miss!"

"Not that you really deserve one, slut. So, maybe or maybe not," I added. Bobbie grinned and nodded. Hey, I wasn't bad at this game after all.

I lay back on the bed, dildo jutting toward the ceiling. Bobbie poured some lube into her palm and rubbed it onto the dildo until the whole thing gleamed.

"Now stand up, and get on the bed. Position your cunt over the cock." The girl did, straddling me. I hooked a finger into the ring on her collar and pulled her gently (I had no idea how much pressure you should exert on those so as not to actually hurt, so I was going to err on the side of caution), and with my finger still hooked into her collar, carefully maneuvered her down so the massive buff-colored dildo's head was poking at the entrance of her cunt. She was smiling again.

"Now take it in your hand and feed it into your cunt, slut." She did, lowering herself gingerly onto me until it was fully inside her and her stiff trimmed pubic hair brushed against the harness.

"Now fuck Miss Lula's dick, little whore. You take it in so easily because you're a filthy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm a filthy slut and my cunt always wants to fuck..." She began to bob up and down on the dildo; the motion and friction was making those little base ridges stimulate my clit under the harness. It was well-designed because even with the girl's weight directly bearing down on the dildo, the ridges didn't press too hard or roughly, but just hard enough.

Delia was bouncing up and down on the dildo easily, but her hole was stretched so tight around it that the teeny pink nubbin of her clit had popped out like the very small erection it was. It was both cute and hot. Bobbie had strapped on the anal dildo; she leaned over and slapped both of Delia's asscheeks – not too hard, but hard enough to make the sub girl pant. Then Bobbie hunkered down and held the girl's ass open and explored her anus with her tongue. I had a great view of this in the mirror, watching Bobbie flicking the tip of her tongue against the sphincter, finally making it yield to open a bit to the moist pressure. Delia slowed her sliding up and down the dildo as Bobbie rimmed her. I sucked my thumb to get it wet, then rubbed it in light circles on the tiny pink erect nub. Delia's smile grew and her eyes closed as she rode the big cock while having her clit rubbed and her asshole licked.

After a minute of this, Bobbie rose up, grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some directly onto the purple anal probe jutting out in front of her, getting it good and lubricated. Then she leaned over and pushed Delia's shoulders down so she was more bent over me, our faces now six inches apart. The girl's eyes were closed and her hot breath flowed against my cheek as she panted. I moved my hand away from her clit – it was too cramped to keep it there in that position – and pinched one of the little nipples dangling over my own. Delia smiled more, and a tiny thread of drool escaped the corner of her mouth. I pinched both nipples hard and she moaned. I moved my hands to her asscheeks, pulling them apart further to expose her anus better to my lover. Bobbie lowered herself, steadying the anal dildo with one hand, and guided it to its little pink target.

"Stop humping the cock, bitch, for a minute. I'm putting this into you right now."

"Yes, Miss," Delia whispered. As I held her ass open, Bobbie carefully slid the probe into her butthole, hesitating right after the tip entered to let the girl's anal muscles relax enough to accommodate the rest of it. Delia breathed deep to help relax and make her penetration easier. Once the probe was in to the hilt, Bobbie gripped Delia's hips right next to my own hands so we could control the rhythm together.

"Now both your holes are full, aren't they? How does that feel, bitch?" I asked Delia.

"Ohhh, it's gooood, Miss Lula...thank you!"

"Start it up, darling Lula, so I can follow," Bobbie told me. With a good grip on the girl's hips, I moved her carefully up and down on my dildo. Bobbie picked it up and moved her hips likewise in rhythm, first so when one dildo was inside its hole, the other was almost out, then as it got steady enough, we were moving so that both thrusts in were simultaneous. After we'd really gotten it going, I looked over to watch us in the mirror. The girl was truly double-stuffed.

She was moaning and begging us to keep fucking her; she seemed to love having both pussy and asshole filled at the same time. Meanwhile the dildo's nubs were getting me close to getting off. I didn't want to, since then I might be too sensitive to keep that thing on my clit, and this wasn't about me and my pleasuring. I reached between where we were joined and, asking Bobbie to hang on a sec; I adjusted the thing slightly so the nubs were no longer in direct contact.

Soon after we resumed, Delia started to breathe harder. I looked down and saw her clit was now distended and flushed bright pink – she looked like was very close to orgasm.

She confirmed it right then: "Miss...Bobbie, Miss Lula...can...can I please...please have permission...to come? Ohhhh...please..."

"Well, we have to agree on it: Lula?"

"I think we should let the bitch come. She's sorry for being naughty and she's done a good job of it."

"I think so too. Yes, slut, you may come whenever you're ready to."

Delia's happy smile widened. "Thank you...Miss Bobbie...Miss...Lula..." She continued to take the dildos in cunt and asshole good and hard. I licked my thumb again and gently applied it to her clit again. She smiled in pleasure, so I gently swirled it around.

The added stimulation took her over the edge. She threw her head back and yelled: "Oh shit, oh yeah! I'm COMINNNNNGGGG!" We slowed the mutual pumping; I pulled my thumb away from her clit. "No, rub! Please! Please!" She begged, so I resumed frigging her while her cunt muscles strained against the dildo and her anus did likewise around the probe.

As she quieted, Bobbie carefully pulled out from her ass, moving away to the bathroom. I brought my thumb up to my mouth and sucked it while Delia quieted, still keeping the huge dildo lodged in her cunt. She seemed in no hurry to dismount.

She opened her eyes. "Thank you so much, Miss Lula," she breathed.

"Good slut," I said. Seeing her cunt like that was so pleasing, and it was clear she wasn't too stimulated, so I gently caressed her splayed labia and clit. She began carefully grinding on the dildo again.

Bobbie walked back in while Delia was fucking the dildo again and I was rubbing her. Bobbie leaned over and we kissed, me pulling her into it, then whispering into her ear: "Thank you, beautiful. I want to get you off now." She touched her lips to mine in reply, then straddled my face facing toward my feet, so she could watch Delia getting fucked. My nose was pressed into the space between her pussy and her anus, and my tongue explored the now familiar crevices of her pussy. I slipped my tongue in and she rode it for a minute like Delia riding the dildo. I could see in the mirror that Delia was watching me eat Bobbie's cunt while she was bouncing up and down on the dildo. So here I was, face buried in the sweetest pussy ever, while fucking another girl with a dildo and rubbing her clit. Heavenly.

Bobbie came first, yelling and fucking my face harder. I jammed a finger into her while she came; she loved that. Watching me tongue-fuck Bobbie to climax was the very thing for Delia: she panted that she thought she might come again, did she have permission? "Yeah..." gasped out Bobbie, "...so fucking come already."

So she did, pumping her hips wildly to get her full release.

Bobbie swung her leg over and dismounted, then reached over and grabbed one of Delia's nipples, twisting slightly. "Get up now, slut. You've gotten off more than you deserve."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss Lula," she said, rising from the slick big dildo, her pussy looking sore and swollen.

"It's almost eleven. That means we should have just enough time for one last very quick punishment, then your lazy slut ass needs to go up and get ready for work, right?"

"Yes, Miss Bobbie."

I'd gotten up and was removing the strap-on, taking it into the bathroom for cleaning. I dropped it next to the other one in the shower. When I returned, Bobbie was sitting on the bed, with Delia across her lap, getting her little ass spanked.

Bobbie stopped and pushed her off (carefully, I noticed) onto the floor. "All right. We're done with you. Go away now, slut."

"Yes, Miss." Delia was so pleased with herself, and her sore pink ass and pussy. She scampered to the door. "Thanks, Miss Lula, Miss Bobbie."

I sat down next to Bobbie; she told me to lie down on my tummy so she could rub my shoulders. While she massaged me, we heard the shower go on upstairs. Bobbie leaned in and kissed my neck. "Was that O.K., baby? Not too weird?"

"It was actually...kinda great. Gardening was the furthest thing from my mind the whole time."

She chuckled and kissed me. "Damn, you are the sweetest thing! After she's gone to work, we'll clean up, but I'd rather just sit here with you right now, O.K.?"

"Yes, baby, I think that's a good idea...do you think that was all good for Delia? Me and all? Did I do O.K. for that?"

"Sure! You were really good at it."

"It was fun. More fun than I would have guessed. I have to ask, though...out of curiosity..."

"Hmm?"

"When I squirted on her, she handled it so well, it was like she knew exactly what to do. But you said she isn't really about girls..."

"Yeah, I'm the only girl...well, up to now...that she's been fucked by. And yeah, I don't squirt." She started massaging my shoulders again. "But she really loves piss play."

"Ah! I should have guessed."

"Again, not really normally my thing, but..."

"I dunno, I would have said this was not my thing, but it sure was fun, really."

She pulled me to her and we kissed long and deep. We got under the covers and made out, not actually fucking, until Delia came down to thank us again – acting and looking quite normal and matter-of-fact and chitchat before heading to work. After she'd headed off, Bobbie and I kissed some more, had a quickie, and got down to cleaning up and getting dressed...sort of dressed...to go upstairs and eat lunch and watch a movie, and hang out. For a while. Then we decided we needed to fuck again...you get the idea.

LulaBlue
LulaBlue
19 Followers