Breakfast at Eliana's Pt. 02

Story Info
The sexy morning tryst continues...
961 words
3.87
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you led me by the hand into your master bedroom, the view of your deliciously sexy ass cheeks rolling as you strutted only served to awaken my wilted post-fuck cock, although I'd still need a bit more recovery time. Most men did.

I tugged off my shirt one-handed as you let go, turning left to head into the master bath and get the shower started. I sat on the edge of the bed, lay back and sighed, absently stroking my half-erect member. Closed my eyes and opened them, grinning sheepishly, at the amused sound of your voice.

"Come here, big boy," you said with a wink. "Come shower with me. I know how to make you hard again."

I didn't need much more encouragement as I hopped up and followed your petite little ass into the walkin shower, already going full blast with steamy near scalding water.

You went into the spray first, soaking yourself while you grabbed the scrub sponge and squirted shower gel into it and began rubbing your nubile body all over. I must confess that while we have showered together more than a few times over the past year, I always loved watching you do this. Especially when you bent over in front of me, on purpose I would think, giving me a luscious view of your shapely heart-shaped ass, deliciously sexy pussy nestled in the cleft. You did need to bend over to scrub your lower legs and feet, though.

You saw me staring, grinned, and said, "See anything you like, love?"

I moaned, absently stroking my stiffening cock as you licked your lips seductively, teasingly, and reached between your legs with your free hand to rub your pussy.

"Why don't you come closer and let me clean you," you said as you leaned back up and reached out with the scrub sponge to lather me up, starting with my chest and shoulders. Your free hand that had been tending to your pussy moments ago grasped my cock and slowly caressed and rubbed and stroked me until I was fully erect, throbbing hard and aching for you. I'd raised both my hands to cup your perky breasts, my thumbs and fingers tugging and rolling and tweezing your nipples to rigid fat bullet points. Soon, we were both slippery with soap suds, kissing with hungry lips and tongues, and very very aroused.

You turned around and placed both hands against the damp tiles, leaning over and arching your back in that way that I loved, making me burn with fiery lust for you. I moved up against you, pushing my cock into the shallow cleft of your ass, rubbing, sliding, pressing hard so you could feel how hard and hot I was for you. You squirmed against me as I leaned against you, placing my hands over yours on the tiles. I pulled back my hips, adjusting my angle so my cock slipped lower to brush over your swollen labia, my bulbous cockhead rubbing over your clit.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, I'm so wet..."

"Mmmm, you want my cock now, babydoll?"

"YES, please, fuck me!"

And I did, pushing off the wall and grabbing my cock to guide it inside you. I grasped your hips with both hands and leaned back slightly, using the leverage and angle to pull and push you along my cock as you pushed back from the wall. From your growing, feverish cries you'd cum very soon, but because I'd shot my huge load earlier, it'd take me a bit longer.

As I pumped you harder and faster now, and you began to shudder under the first of a series of orgasms, I nudged the tip of my right-hand thumb into the tight pink puckered opening of your ass. Gently, I slipped it inside, loosening the area, and you shrieked as you came. I pulled out, grasping my turgid cock at the base, and pushed my cock just past the flared tip inside your ass. Because you'd been so wet and that slippery natural lube coated my taut flesh, my cock easily penetrated your tight orifice. But much bigger, thicker than my thumb, you tensed up, hissing between your clenched teeth, then relaxed.

"Mmmm, fuck yes, baby...oh god, fuck my ass, please, make me cum again!"

I held onto your hips but pulled your ass cheeks apart as I began to fluidly and slowly fuck your ass. My cock was so thick and hard that I felt like I'd split you in two, and while I'd fucked your ass before, I'd never been this erect before. You urged me on, telling me in your throaty, lust-filled tone, to fuck you harder, harder baby fuck yes, make me cum, fill my tight ass with your hot huge cum load...

As you screamed out, quivering and spasms wracking your body, I pushed my cock into your ass all the way, my balls slapping up against your pussy, and exploded into your sweet tight ass. Wave after wave jetted out, erupting deep into your anal canal, filling you with my hot white jism. You continued to shudder, groaning, saying fuck yes, baby, fuck yes, love it love you love how you fuck me...

Eventually we slumped down onto the tiled floor as the hot water rinsed us of the soap suds and we kissed until we were about prunes. Then, with quaking legs, you stood up and switched off the water and yanked back the curtain. I got up on legs that were shaky like yours, but a good shaky after such a strenuous but pleasurable fuck session workout.

We dried off with fluffy towels and collapsed on your bed in a tangle of satisfied and satiated limbs, drifting off for a short blissful nap.