Breakfast at Melanie's

Story Info
Melanie's new roommate is much more than she appears.
9.9k words
4.31
23.2k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shining rays of late morning sunlight cast a radiant glow onto Melanie's sleeping form. It was a Sunday, and with no urgent responsibilities before her today, she allowed herself time to wake slowly and luxuriously. She stretched herself out and smiled as she greeted the new day.

She hopped out of bed, still yawning, and stood before a full-length mirror in one corner of her room. Catching her own reflection, she frowned at the knotted tangles in her long dark hair and grabbed her brush to smooth them out. She had long enjoyed an effortless kind of beauty, even without her makeup in these first moments after waking. Although she was of average height, she was slender, toned, and proud of her body.

Her most noticeable features were straining forcefully against her overtaxed pajama top. Her breasts were immense, hanging below her navel and projecting forwards beyond her outstretched elbows. She loved them as a powerful expression of her femininity, despite their occasional burden and the lustful glances from other girls around town. As huge as they were, lately she'd found herself wondering how sexy she might feel with an even larger chest.

Her huge nipples were making themselves known this morning in their own special way, tenting great peaks into the front of her pajama top. Her teats had always been extremely long and very prominent, and she took a moment to marvel in loving admiration as they throbbed and grew in her tight top.

They could get long and hard enough to thrust a protrusion longer than her finger into almost any covering. She'd often wear extra tight tops that showed them off to their fullest, knowing that her teats were quite noticeable even while flaccid. Most of her tops seemed only to emphasize her huge nipples, which she always ensured were well-presented before leaving home.

She thought her nipples to be glorious, the centerpiece of her love for her breasts, and they often featured prominently in her hands and mouth when she demonstrated her affection. She happily promised herself that this Sunday morning would be no exception.

She squirmed for a moment at the rough sensation of her huge teats fighting against her tight top for more room to expand. Her thick nubs were still getting longer, spreading the fabric in her shirt nearly to its limit as they thrust powerfully against the constricting pressure. Her breath caught in her throat, her overextended shirt teetering near its breaking point around her nipples, rendering in her mind a restrained yet gloriously erotic flush that had her feeling especially hot.

She put one hand on her panty-covered mound, feeling its burning heat and briefly considering making this old pajama top the latest to be torn asunder by her powerful nipples. Grinning, she gave her huge right teat a gentle flick through her shirt, biting her lip from the amazing sensation.

Pressing her arms together on either side of her chest, she squeezed slowly inwards and smiled as the gentle pressure caused her breasts to swell and surge outwards in all directions. A sudden short ripping sound alerted her that this gesture had been almost too much for her overstretched top, as several large holes under her arms had torn open to reveal the smooth skin and generous swell of her huge bosom.

She released her chest and extended both arms forward, gently grasping a nipple in each hand through her shirt. She wrapped her fingers around their turgid lengths, then closed her eyes and held perfectly still. She smiled as her massive nipples throbbed urgently in her hands. They expanded insistently against her fingers, swelling ever thicker.

She couldn't help but chuckle, reveling in her many delightful experiences of being so hugely busty. Her sensitive breasts would have to wait, though, as her next thought was to get to the bathroom before her roommate and enjoy a long shower.

She had been living with Katrina for only two days and was still adjusting to sharing a small apartment with someone else. Originally she intended to find a roommate to assist with the rent and expenses, but never had she expected to meet a girl like Kat.

Before their first meeting, Mel had been digging through her dresser for one of her favorite shirts, hoping it would help her make a good first impression. Tugging it over her shoulders and stretching it tightly around her breasts, she idly wondered if she had grown since she wore it last. Her huge flaccid nipples made extremely large protrusions in the snug fabric, making her beam with pride. After a moment of consideration though, her courage faltered, and she grabbed a large hoodie before strolling out the door.

They met for the first time in a coffee shop near her apartment. Mel sat in a corner booth, wearing her oversized hoodie with the front unzipped, and tried not to draw any attention to herself. She was used to other women around town staring lustfully at her huge breasts, and while it was flattering, and sometimes even desirable, she was hoping to conduct her roommate interview in relative peace.

She had taken her eyes off the door, glancing down at her shirt to ensure her big soft nipples were still prominently displayed. Staring at her own teats in admiration, she briefly lost track of time until she felt a presence sliding into the booth next to her. It was a girl, tall, slender, and stunningly beautiful, smiling and brushing her shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear. She extended a hand, looking at Mel expectantly.

"Hi! I'm Katrina, but everyone calls me Kat. You must be Melanie. I love your retro shirt!" she gushed, grinning broadly.

Mel glanced down at her own shirt, visible through her open hoodie. It was a simple design celebrating an old cartoon, the artwork nearly unrecognizable as the fabric stretched around her ponderous breasts. She realized at once that her nipples had started to harden, betraying her reaction by tenting obscenely against her shirt.

They extended to nearly their full lengths in record time, casting peaks longer than her palm as they thrust against her tight shirt. The artwork around her throbbing teats became nearly transparent, the fabric quickly stretching near its breaking point, and Mel feared she was about to tear through her shirt in front of this pretty girl.

She hunched over to cover herself, worried that Kat might have seen her obvious arousal, and accidentally dragged both hard nipples against the edge of the table. A mistake, as it left her whimpering softly and grasping for the sides of her open hoodie to wrap it closed around her huge chest. The best she could do was stammer out a reply as she felt her nipples burning.

"H-hi, yes, I'm M-Mel," she said, blushing as she grasped the outstretched hand of the beautiful creature next to her.

Kat leaned in close, wrapping her arms around Mel's shoulders and giving her a friendly hug from the side. Their cheeks pressed together and Mel flushed red, feeling her nipples stretching even longer.

Mel felt a strange kinship with Kat, despite having just met her, and lowering her eyes in embarrassment from their sudden embrace, she at once realized why. Her vision was filled by the vast expanse of Kat's t-shirt, straining against the blonde girl's impossibly huge chest.

Kat's enormous breasts completely filled the space between her seat and the booth's sturdy table. Even that wasn't nearly enough room, Mel marveled, as Kat's chest extended far forwards above and below the table, rising upwards to the point where Kat's chin rubbed deliciously against the tops of her exposed cleavage.

"Hi there, M-Melanie," Kat smiled, playfully imitating Mel's nervous stammer and politely ignoring Mel gazing openly at her chest. She was clearly used to the attention, allowing her new acquaintance a long moment to admire her expansive bosom. After a time, she softly cleared her throat and Mel flushed red, realizing she'd been caught staring.

Kat laughed, reaching up and around her massive right breast to ever-so-slowly brush Mel's long brown hair behind her ear.

"I hope I'm not being too forward, but you're cute when you blush like that," Kat grinned.

Mel was burning from embarrassment and hunched forward, again banging both of her huge nipples against the table. She bit her lip from the sensation and hoped that Kat didn't notice.

As she raised her eyes, she was distracted by a curious damp patch in the front of Kat's massively overstuffed t-shirt. Instinctively she reached for her coffee cup on the table, sliding it away from Kat's stupendous breasts, and found herself apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Kat! Did I spill some coffee on you?" she frowned.

A flash of concern clouded Kat's beautiful features and she leaned forward, peering over the great curve of her chest. A moment later, she threw her head back and laughed.

"Oh, it's just a little breast milk! I guess I hugged you too tightly," she smiled, seeming not to notice the table squeezing her enormous chest.

Mel was suddenly thankful for the heavy fabric of her hoodie, which helped obscure her hard nipples as they stretched even longer at the mention of Kat's milk. She could feel the intense heat of Kat's enormous breasts next to her, even through several layers of their combined clothing.

She didn't remember much else from that first meeting, having spent most of it staring at the slowly spreading wet spots on Kat's overstuffed shirt. Kat politely indulged her, carrying most of their conversation, and they found themselves becoming fast friends.

In the two days since Kat moved in, Mel couldn't help her own curiosity and had taken nearly every opportunity to inquire about her new roommate's lactation. Kat wasn't expecting and had no children, but beyond that, she found Kat's answers to be strangely evasive and non-specific.

There was also the unresolved matter of the quiet rhythmic chanting she heard from Kat's room for the last two nights. She also wondered about the frame around Kat's doorway, which lately seemed to be dripping wet with a curious translucent liquid. Despite these mysteries, she was still glad for the company, and she knew her new friend could empathize with the unique challenges of being extremely busty and nearly irresistible to other women around their town.

In the late morning sunlight in her room, Melanie gave one last yawning stretch and gently patted the sides of her huge chest in her old pajama shirt. She resolved to enjoy a long shower before breakfast and paced to her bedroom door, swinging it wide open. She had taken only a few steps into the hallway when she collided with a large, soft mass.

Kat was an early riser and often enjoyed the calm of the dawn hours. She hadn't yet bothered to make herself decent today, wandering shirtless around their apartment and hoping she might encounter her roommate in just this way.

Mel blinked a few times through her sleepy haze. It took her a few moments to realize that a topless Kat was in front of her, grinning widely as she pressed her colossal nude breasts into Mel's pajama shirt. Mel knew that Kat's colossal chest would normally hang below her slender hips, but at this moment she could feel its warm softness rubbing against her knees as it compressed against her.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Kat said cheerfully, not making any effort to cover herself.

Mel froze in place as she finally came to grips with the warm weight covering most of her front. Kat's breasts were thrusting into her, their incredible masses large enough to envelop most of her own huge chest. The gentle pressure squeezed Kat's massive chest, the tops of her breasts rising upwards into the space between the two girls.

Kat took a half-step forward, squeezing their chests harder together and sending her breasts surging upwards until her chin was obscured from Mel's view. Mel then realized with a start that she had been quite literally coming to grips with this situation, releasing her grasp on Kat's nude breasts after suddenly sensing that she'd been unconsciously kneading them with both hands.

Mel stood in shock, awed by Kat's incredible breasty prowess and embarrassed for having instinctively grabbed at her. A long moment passed as she hesitated uncomfortably, but Kat continued beaming at her as their huge chests pressed firmly together in the narrow hall.

Mel was still trying to wrap her head around the curious sensation of her roommate's chest almost completely enveloping her own. No, she wasn't dreaming; the impossibly huge breasts pressing into her were very hot and very real. In the cool morning air, she felt her nipples stretching inexorably longer, nearing their fully erect glory.

They somehow felt different now, impossibly hard, as if they were cut from granite. She marveled that she'd never felt them straining quite so erect before. With a flush of pride, she was confident that Kat would be able to feel them thrusting into her chest.

She was trying to decide whether to apologize first for groping Kat's chest or for the rude behavior of her own unruly nipples. Blushing, she glanced down and nervously shook her shoulders. This had the unintended effect of dragging her diamond-hard nipples back and forth across Kat's enormous naked breasts.

She worried she had stumbled into yet another reason to apologize, but paused when she felt a curious warm sensation at the front of her chest. A moment later the feeling was spreading, and in a fit of confusion she looked down to see that the entire front of her pajama top was soaking wet with a strange warm liquid.

Kat said nothing, still beaming at Mel, seeming not to notice her own nudity nor her roommate's apparent confusion. She could barely suppress a giggle as she watched a realization slowly dawning on Mel's face. Mel gasped and put one hand over her mouth.

"I'm so sorry for grabbing you, Kat! I didn't know it would make you... ah! Sorry!" Mel stammered, mortified, and took a step back.

Kat pretended to notice her own dripping milk for the first time. She reached forward, her arms fully outstretched, and made an elaborate show of trying to cover her spurting nipples. Tiny rivulets of milk almost immediately ran down her hands, betraying her prolific lactation. She wrapped her arms around her incredible bosom and gave Mel a conspiratorial smirk.

"Oops! Sorry Mel, I think I squirted on you a little," she offered, grinning broadly.

"I'm... ah... I have to take a shower!" Mel said haltingly, then spun around, accidentally kicking aside a small, strangely-colored glass bottle with a cork stopper. She didn't stay to wonder why Kat was always leaving her weird stuff everywhere, instead dashing into the bathroom. She shut the door behind her, her heart racing.

One look in the bathroom mirror confirmed that her shirt was damp, even wet, with what she now knew to be Kat's hot breast milk. Still shocked, she tugged on her overstretched shirt, yanking it over her head and tossing it to the ground. She stood in only her panties, pondering at herself, watching her own impressive bosom in the mirror as it heaved with her excited breaths.

Kat was always so warm and open about everything except for the topic exemplified by Mel's soggy pajama shirt. Why was Kat so evasive about her lactation? Was she embarrassed? Mel couldn't fathom such a thing, and the thought of her own big breasts producing milk made her nipples harden even further under her gaze.

Her curiosity got the best of her, and she peered over the shelf of her chest down at the soaked mess of her pajama top on the floor. She bent slowly at her waist, her huge naked breasts colliding around her knees in great undulating waves, and grasped an especially damp part of her discarded top. Standing upright once again, she brought the shirt close to her nose and inhaled deeply.

Kat's hot milk smelled simply divine; an effervescent symphony that filled her lungs and that she somehow felt warming the core of her being. At once she felt herself burning white-hot at her center, involuntarily bringing her knees together as the incredible aroma overtook her.

She felt frozen in place and developed a kind of tunnel vision, seeing little except for the shirt in her hand. She felt her mouth drop open, and increasingly more of her vision fell away as she brought the milky shirt ever closer to her outstretched tongue. She could almost imagine the taste of Kat's hot milk.

She had nearly touched victory when she caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror. Who was this slim brunette, flushed red, nearly losing herself over the smell of her roommate's lactation? She blinked slowly at herself, then looked down at the soaked pajama top in her grasp, frowning as she again tossed it aside. She didn't notice it land atop a large unlit blood-red candle in a corner of the bathroom.

She stepped over to the shower, turning on the hot water and stripping off her panties in a single practiced movement. Her close encounter with Kat's milk and colossal breasts had her in a distracted haze that dulled her senses, and she hadn't noticed until now that the front of her chest was feeling unusually warm. She reached an arm under each of her huge breasts and pressed upwards, tilting them back towards her face.

Her suspicions were soon confirmed: her nipples had fully erected, thrusting prominently from her chest. Right now they seemed positively enormous, stretching out almost half again as long as she'd ever remembered seeing them, nearly to the length of her outstretched hand. She stared at them as they throbbed urgently just a few inches from her face, her mind reeling. How was this possible?

The sound of running water seemed to fade into the background as Mel grasped her big breasts in both hands, realizing suddenly that they had never before felt quite this heavy. The deliciously warm sensation around the front of her chest was still tingling, and as she stared at her incredible nipples she could see them slowly stretching as they extended even longer.

She gasped as an epiphany hit her. The front of her shirt... Kat's milk! She quickly stepped inside the shower, moving her huge chest directly under the hot water. The unnatural warmth in her chest seemed to fade as if washed away by the shower streams. She furrowed her brow, grasping and hefting her huge chest to inspect it more closely under the rushing water.

It was immediately obvious that her bosom had grown larger. She felt the increased mass of her breasts, and she had no doubts that her big nipples were longer now than she'd ever known them to be. She quickly ruled out more mundane explanations for her growth, instead finding her thoughts drawn back towards her roommate.

She knew that she'd been ogling Kat in the two days since she moved in. Her easy laugh, her beautiful features, her astonishing breasts, her milk! That incredible blonde with the oversized chest was hard to ignore, and Kat's evasiveness about her breast milk now seemed all the more conspicuous in Mel's mind. Did Kat know that her milk would have this effect?

As Mel stood pondering under the shower spray, she felt herself heating up even more as she recalled the warm sensation of Kat's massive chest against her own just minutes earlier. She knew that she needed to attend to herself, and here in the shower was one of her favorite places to do so.

Her arms naturally gravitated towards her huge breasts. She rubbed and stroked them for long idle minutes, turning things over her mind, and found the delicious sensations from her tender flesh to be especially pronounced today. Lost in thought, an errant turn to the side accidentally dragged her hard nipples across the wet tile, reminding her again of the amazing new length of her monstrous teats.

She grasped her left breast with both hands and lifted, focusing on her huge left nipple as it towered into the air above her eye level. She wrapped her hand around it, amazed as its tip thrust gloriously beyond her curled fingers. She'd always enjoyed showing off the incredible size of her huge nipples, but seeing them now longer than ever before had her imagining what Kat had been thinking during their first meeting.