Breakfast at Melanie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she marveled over the incredible power of Kat's milk, she looked down to find her hand had been gently sliding up and down the full length of her nipple. It felt incredible, and her other hand quickly reproduced those efforts on her other erect teat.

Stroking both nipples at once, she found herself squeezing her knees together from the incredible sensations. Her sexual fantasies had always involved her huge breasts and long nipples, but she'd never imagined she could know this level of pleasure from her own chest.

She rode waves of bliss from her huge nipples, squeezing and releasing them in a quick rhythm. She imagined Kat standing beside her, her roommate's colossal breasts filling almost all of the space in the narrow stall, forcing them to opposite ends of the shower. Kat was slowly kneeling, her incredible breasts inching ever closer to Mel's wet pussy, as Mel thrust her hips forward...

Her climax overtook her suddenly, crashing into her as it shook her to her very center. She quivered and whimpered, then finally opened her eyes to find herself alone in the shower, her hands still wrapped around her nipples.

She moved both hands underneath her right breast and lifted it towards her face, leaning in close to stare at her nipple. It was smooth and firm, fully erect and impossibly long, and it looked positively delicious. She had always enjoyed indulging herself with her teats and they now seemed more inviting than ever.

Extending her tongue, she licked along her nipple from base to tip. She repeated the gesture on the other side of her nub, amazed at how much new surface area she had to cover. She dove in with gusto, licking around her teat, then lifted her breast further and spent a happy moment rubbing her big nipple all over her face.

She pulled it away, turning her head, then quickly swung her huge breast back in the other direction. Her massive erect nipple struck her own cheek with a loud wet slap before bouncing off. She laughed in amazement at the force of the impact, then leaned in again, slobbering all over her teat. She exalted in feeling its unyielding firmness resisting her gentle licks.

She slurped her huge nipple into her mouth without further ceremony, pressing it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She sucked hard, immediately feeling an incredible rush of pleasure at the moist crush around her sensitive nub. Her knees again felt weak, and she leaned to the side, steadying herself against the tile wall as she continued to suckle herself.

She ran her tongue over and around the full length of her nipple, enjoying its taste almost as much as the amazing sensations she felt. At once she had a curious thought, grinning deviously around the breast stuffed in her mouth, as she slid her left hand towards her groin. At the same time, her right hand pressed further upwards on her breast.

Her nipple slid slowly backwards in her mouth as her fingers neared her dripping pussy. She slipped a finger inside herself and gave one final push with her other hand, her huge nipple barreling into her throat. Her eyes went wide suddenly; never had she known such incredible pleasure, finding an even higher peak from the combined assault on her throat and pussy.

She slipped another finger inside her pussy, stroking softly in time with her gentle suckling on her big nipple. She soon plunged over the edge once more, feeling her pussy squeezing her fingers as she careened forward. She wheezed and laughed as her big nipple slipped out of her mouth, her huge right breast bouncing and settling next to its twin.

Grasping her left breast with both hands and pressing it downwards, she grinned to herself as she felt her huge nipple poking around her abdomen. She dragged her teat ever so slowly across her bare pussy, her breath catching in her throat as her sensitive nub caught and released against her clit.

She grasped her pointy nipple in her hand, pressing it firmly against her dripping pussy. Her hips thrust back and forth vigorously as she rubbed her pussy along its incredible length. It felt so hot and firm against her and she rode her own nipple to another shattering climax, amazed at her own flexibility.

She leaned her shoulder against the tile wall, panting and smiling, then gathered her huge chest in her arms. Hugging them tightly, she squeezed until she felt her big breasts bump gently against her chin. She rested her head in her cleavage, gently licking the sensitive skin of her breasts as she came down from her peak.

She shut off the shower and toweled off, paying extra attention to her chest, which she noted with disappointment had shrunken somewhat to its normal size. Her nipples were still incredible, she thought, but nowhere near as marvelous as they'd been a few minutes earlier under the influence of Kat's milk.

Maybe if she asked nicely, Kat might help her grow again? And how exactly, she wondered, does one ask a girl to share her breast milk?

She grinned at her reflection, wrapping her towel tightly around her torso and beaming at her huge flaccid nipples bulging prominently through it. She gently flicked both teats, biting her lip as they started to harden, thrusting visibly against the towel.

Opening the door just a crack, she saw the coast was clear. She dashed down the hallway into her room, closing the door behind her with a relieved sigh. She slid on a fresh pair of panties and stood in front of her mirror, stretching an old t-shirt around her huge breasts. She grinned with pride as the shirt failed to cover her bosom, leaving the bottom swells of her breasts mostly visible. Her half-erect nipples made large protrusions in the fabric that she hoped Kat would notice.

She planned to enjoy a casual breakfast in their kitchen, wishing that Kat might wander in so she could watch keenly for Kat's reaction to her big nipples. She steeled herself, praying that she could work up the courage to ask whether her feelings were mutual.

She exited her room and paced into the kitchen. There was no sign of Kat, and she found herself almost relieved at the chance for a brief moment alone. Opening the fridge, she tilted her head quizzically; it was nearly empty. Hadn't they just recently gone food shopping?

Then again, she remembered that Kat had spent many hours the previous day cooking in their kitchen. She didn't mind, finding herself not particularly hungry, still distracted as her thoughts drifted back to how long her nipples had grown in the shower a few minutes earlier.

She spotted a plate on the counter piled high with chocolate chip cookies. She grabbed a few of them, then pulled a large glass bottle of milk and a few small reusable containers from the fridge. She placed everything on a large tray and sat at the kitchen table.

She pried open the containers to find a small wedge of cheese and a large dollop of whipped cream, then poured herself a small glass of milk from the bottle. She shrugged; she'd had stranger breakfasts than this in college, after all, and everyone knows that milk goes well with cookies!

She spread some whipped cream onto a cookie and dunked it into the glass of milk. Grinning, she ate the entire mess in a few quick bites; it was delicious! She had just swallowed a chunk of the wedge of cheese, enjoying the sweet taste, when she sensed motion in the corner of her eye.

"What's for breakfast?" Kat asked, grinning broadly as she leaned in the kitchen doorway. Mel noted that her roommate had finally made herself decent, although decency for a figure like Kat's was perhaps a moving target.

Kat was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was clearly too small for her stupendous breasts. Large crescent moons of her bare flesh were visible as they hung below the bottom hem of her shirt. At their lowest depths, Mel was amazed to see that Kat's enormous bosom stretched nearly to her knees. Kat seemed barely able to fit herself through the kitchen doorway.

Mel hesitated a moment, seeing two familiar dark spots appear at the front of Kat's shirt and quickly start spreading in all directions. Her eyes widened and once again she couldn't help her own curiosity.

"Do you... are you always milking like that?" she queried, her breath catching in her throat.

Kat threw her head back and laughed, the sudden motion making her colossal chest leap and bounce in a stunning display of jiggling flesh.

"Most of the time, yes," Kat nodded. "But I've found some... creative uses for my milk."

Mel suddenly felt her heart drop. She looked down at the spread before her, finding it entirely gone - she'd wolfed down the small wedge of cheese, the dollop of whipped cream, and had finished drinking all of the milk. She was stunned by a sudden realization.

"That whipped cream! It was made from your... your..." Mel started, staring at her roommate.

"Breast milk," smiled Kat, patting the sides of her enormous bosom in her overstuffed shirt.

Mel's mouth dropped open. She felt her half-erect nipples starting to stretch longer again.

"The cheese and cookies?" she queried, but she suspected she knew the answer.

Kat nodded. "Milk is a versatile ingredient, you know," she said, but her roommate didn't seem to hear her. Mel was staring at the nearly empty glass jar on the table, which now contained but a few droplets of a milky white liquid.

"That jar..." Mel said, staring at it. "This was all made with your milk? Why?"

Kat was beaming. "I think we're about to find out."

Mel tilted her head quizzically at Kat's latest non-answer. She had opened her mouth to speak when suddenly she felt a warm sensation in her bosom. Her huge nipples burned as they stretched longer, straining gloriously against the front of her shirt and rising to great peaks in the fabric.

There was a heavy silence for a long moment. Mel had frozen in place, her breath caught in her throat, feeling the warm sensation in her chest increasing. It was strangely familiar, like her experience earlier in the shower, but now far more intense.

A hole suddenly ripped open in Mel's shirt under her right arm, exposing a large swath of the smooth skin of her breast. She didn't seem to notice, though, as she was feeling especially distracted by watching Kat idly stroking her own enormous chest.

A moment later she felt her nipples unexpectedly rubbing against the edge of the table. That shouldn't have been possible, though, as she always made sure to give her huge chest plenty of room when sitting down... hadn't she? Frowning, she tore her eyes away from Kat's milky breasts.

After another moment, she could sense that her big nipples had fully erected, straining gloriously forwards, and she was certain that Kat would be able to see the huge peaks in the front of her shirt. She made eye contact with Kat, seeing the blonde glancing down and grinning broadly at Mel's predicament.

"Kat, what's happening? Are you making me bigger?" Mel whispered, trying to conceal her excitement at the prospect of her breasts again growing larger, her mind racing.

"Well, I've seen the way you look at me, and I think you're super cute, so..." Kat replied with a chuckle, twirling her blonde hair in her fingers.

Mel felt another surge of growth as her huge chest leaped forward, straining her already-overtaxed shirt and tearing open a new hole under her other arm. She felt her nipples expanding further, now even longer than they'd been earlier in the shower, as they fought the constricting pressure of her shirt.

Mel was glancing rapidly between her surging chest and her roommate. Her growing nipples slowly pushed her empty plate away from her. She had never known her teats to be this impossibly long before, and she estimated that the enormous peaks in her shirt were now far beyond the length of her entire hand.

"But... how? How are you doing this?" she queried. She had already dismissed more mundane explanations for her growth, leaving her uncertain, but she knew Kat had to be involved somehow.

"It's magic," Kat admitted, awkwardly rubbing her neck. "It's why I'm milking, and it's also why I..." she started, then trailed off.

"Magic?" Mel said, arching an eyebrow as her lengthening nipple pushed her empty glass across the kitchen table.

"You know, spells and incantations and cantrips. Pew pew!" Kat giggled.

Mel stared at her, unblinking.

"Sure, right, magic," she said slowly. "And it's also why you... what?"

"I... well, maybe I'll show you later," Kat grinned at her.

Mel felt a sudden relief, as if a great weight had been lifted, but she realized a moment later it had been the last threads of her overstuffed shirt finally giving way to her swelling breasts. Her top fell in tatters around her slender form, revealing the great mounds of her chest. The fabric around her huge nipples thankfully remained in place for now, leaving her with one last modicum of decency.

"Mel, your nipples! They're so big!" Kat exclaimed, eyes wide, and Mel felt a flush of pride through the haze of her arousal. She was pleased that Kat seemed as impressed by her teats as she was herself.

Mel scooted her chair a few inches up and leaned forward, resting her rapidly growing breasts on the table. Her teeth clenched as her huge nipples suddenly surged several inches longer, sending her drinking glass flying, which struck the floor and miraculously remained unbroken. The sensations from her chest felt amazing, but something was sticking in her mind.

"So, magic, huh?" she pondered. "You're not, like, 500 years old, are you?"

Kat let out a lengthy guffaw, her colossal chest shimmying and shaking as she stood in the doorway. Numerous rivulets of milk were running down the exposed undersides of her breasts, then dripping to the floor.

"Your breasts and nipples are growing huge from my magic, and that's the first thing you ask me?" she wheezed through her laughter, before continuing.

"No sweetie, I've only been practicing magic for a few weeks. But my first experiments have been in... well, liquid control. That's what started my milk and my..." she started, then trailed off again. She awkwardly shifted her weight, directing her squirting milk away from the side of the fridge she'd been splattering.

Mel didn't find this to be a particularly satisfying answer. Today she learned that magic was real, as evidenced by her breasts still spreading across the kitchen table. They pushed ever higher, nearly rising to obscure her chin from Kat's view. She found herself growing more suspicious of Kat, and was about to enquire further when she was interrupted by a sudden exclamation from her roommate.

"M-Mel! Your nipples! They're..." Kat started, her eyes wide. She was now enthusiastically kneading and squeezing her own massive breasts, her hot milk issuing forth in great spurts that sprayed several feet in front of her even through the soaked fabric of her shirt.

Mel found herself wondering how it might feel to lactate as easily and profusely as Kat. Her right hand had unconsciously started creeping towards her groin when her bare foot rather unexpectedly slid through a puddle of warm liquid on the floor. Maybe she'd spilled some of Kat's milk from her drinking glass?

Her nipples felt positively enormous, dense and sensitive with her urgent need, but something shifted and the sensation felt different, unlike any pleasure she had known before. Reaching forward, she found that her chest had swollen so large across the kitchen table that her fully-outstretched arms could just barely grasp the base of her huge nipples.

She instinctively squeezed them tightly even as they continued stretching forwards, straining until they were nearly out of her reach. Still, she wasn't certain of the cause of Kat's apparent alarm. Kat saw Mel's confused face and tried to help her along by stating the obvious.

"Mel! You're milking!" Kat exclaimed, then took a few steps forward, placing herself on the other side of the table directly in front of Mel. Her own massive bosom was still spurting milk, spraying through her tight shirt and raining down on Mel's growing breasts.

With little ceremony, Mel pulled her tattered pajama shirt over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her topless. Her monstrous chest now covered all of their kitchen table and had started overflowing the sides. She grinned, closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy the warm sensation of Kat spraying milk all over her sensitive breasts.

After a long while in which Mel felt her chest completely covered with a thick coating of Kat's milk, she opened her eyes to see an unexpected sight: arcs of milky white liquid were spraying forcefully from her own nipples towards her roommate.

It felt simply divine to express her milk, and she now realized it was no big surprise that Kat enjoyed it so. It was like her own special kind of magic, issuing forth gloriously from her turgid teats. She'd never imagined that her deepest sexual fantasy would come true, and certainly not with such overabundant milky excess.

She stood slowly, still resting her swelling breasts on the table, and peered forwards over the great swells of her chest. Her nipples had lengthened to an astonishing new size, extending nearly as long as her forearm and thicker than two of her fingers together. They were incredibly sensitive and she felt as if she could detect every rivulet of her milk dripping down their distended forms.

Great arcs of milky essence were spraying from her incredible nubs, splashing wildly all over everything in front of her: the floor, the fridge, the stove, and Kat. Large sheets of excess milk ran down her swollen nips, falling to a growing puddle on the floor below or continuing to roll down the undersides of her surging breasts.

Kat laughed, reveling in the apparently successful results of her magic, feeling her entire body being covered by the abundant spray from Mel's milky teats. As she stood watching, Mel's lactation seemed to increase even further, and a stray stream of milk knocked a small portrait off the wall nearby. Kat's expression turned to surprise and then concern.

"Mel, it wasn't supposed to be... quite so much," she pondered, placing one hand on her hip as both girls' colossal breasts continued spraying milk on each other.

Mel didn't seem to hear her. Kat watched as Mel's hands disappeared beyond the wall of her breasts, reappearing under the table near her panties.

Kat's eyes widened and she dashed forward as quickly as her chest would allow, taking care to avoid the growing puddle of milk on the kitchen floor. She swung her massive breasts to the side and grabbed Mel's arms with both hands, pulling them away from Mel's groin.

"Mel, no! I can fix this, but you can't cum! Not yet!" she pleaded, speaking loudly over the metallic splatter of Mel's milk striking their fridge.

Mel saw the urgency in Kat's eyes and her expression softened.

"Okay. I trust you, Kat," she smiled.

Kat was flattered and blushed for a moment, then leapt to action.

"C'mon! To my room!" she stressed, helping Mel to stand upright and slide her swollen breasts off the kitchen table. With Mel standing beside her, she could see that Mel's chest had grown every bit as large as her own, extending below Mel's waist and projecting nearly an arm-length in front of her.

Mel clearly wasn't used to the weight of her bosom, but with Kat's guidance and gentle touch, they were able to shuffle-slide over to the kitchen doorway together. Kat's room beckoned, merely a few feet in front of them, and Kat clenched her teeth with resolve.

Mel was the first to pass through the doorway, sliding sideways one breast at a time and wincing as each of her extremely long nipples knocked against the doorframe. Her incredible breasts were still gushing, and her wildly bouncing nipples were very effectively spraying her milk over large sections of the walls in their hallway.