Breakfast at Melanie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly felt the gentle pressure and hot embrace of Kat's enormous breasts pressing into her from behind. A wet sensation ran down her back, making her grin to herself at the feel of Kat's hot milk on her bare skin. She staggered ahead through the doorway into Kat's room.

She hadn't been inside this room since Kat moved in and took a moment to glance around. Her curiosity was derailed, however, when she caught her own reflection in a full-length mirror near Kat's bed. She saw her newly colossal breasts dangling around her knees, obscuring her groin and most of her thighs in her reflection, and they had stretched so far in front of her that she doubted she could even reach her own spurting nipples.

Suddenly the lower third of the mirror was covered in a generous spray of milky whiteness. She could see in her reflection that her amazing nipples had continued growing longer, now nearing the length of her entire arm. They continued their unrelenting spray, soon covering the rest of the mirror. Her teats felt simply divine, the focal point of the burning need she now felt.

Kat pushed past Mel into her room, continuing to the foot of her bed. She quickly stripped off her panties and oversized shirt, then sat on the edge of the bed facing her roommate.

"Hey, Mel," she smirked, calling towards the brunette with the huge nipples spraying down her mirror.

Kat waited for Mel to turn to face her, then reclined somewhat, her massive breasts resting taut and firm atop her knees. Her nipples were fully erect, spraying great arcs of her milk that landed in the carpet near Mel. She spread her legs wide and exposed her beautiful bare pussy.

"You need to put your nipple into my pussy. Both of them, if you can," she remarked offhandedly, as if she'd asked Mel to pass the salt.

Mel's mouth fell open, as much from the sight of her beautiful nude roommate as from her peculiar request.

"My... what? In your pussy?" came her uncertain reply.

"Look, do you want to keep growing forever?" Kat shot back, rolling her eyes, then realized her mistake.

"Now that you mention it, if it feels this good..." Mel giggled, squelching around on the wet carpet.

"I've wanted to see that pretty pussy," she grinned, then shimmied her spurting breasts until she was standing between Kat's slender spread legs.

She kneeled to rest her enormous bosom on the wet carpet around her, then leaned forward, admiring her roommate's milk-soaked blonde hair dripping onto the bed. Kat leaned in towards her and they shared their first kiss.

As their lips embraced, the dull roar of Mel's milk splattering against the paneling on Kat's bed seemed to fade away. Time seemed to slow down as they lost themselves in their kiss, sliding their lips and tongues together in a torrid mess that left both of them gasping.

Kat leaned back after a minute, panting wildly, and extended her tongue. Mel smiled, slurping the blonde's tongue into her mouth and pulling on it with a gentle sucking motion. She felt herself burning hotter as she shared such delicate intimacy with this beautiful girl.

Mel fell backwards onto her taut bottom after another minute, wheezing from the intensity of their kiss. Kat grinned widely, then gestured down towards her wet center. Mel leaned forward again, peering closely at Kat's pussy.

It was beautifully proportioned and perfectly hairless, and Mel found herself wondering whether Kat had employed her magic here as well. As she continued staring, it started glistening with moist wetness, and she was amazed to see Kat's dripping arousal flowing seemingly without end onto the bed below her.

"You're so wet, Kat!" Mel marveled. "You're dripping!"

Kat had closed her eyes, enjoying the heat of her roommate's body between her legs. She cracked one eye open and winked.

"Yes, my love. That was, oooooh... an unexpected result of my liquid magic."

Mel's eyes widened as Kat's incredible pussy started spurting and gushing great sheets of her essence onto the carpet. The volume and intensity of Kat's squirting increased until great jets of her arousal were spraying into Mel's cavernous cleavage.

Mel's expression soured somewhat. Clearly lubrication wouldn't be a problem, but as she poked at Kat's gushing center with her fingers, earning a moan from the blonde, she wasn't sure how her enormous teats would squeeze in there. And both at the same time?

"Kat, are you... are you sure my nipples will fit?" she asked hesitantly. "I've never been this big before!" she remarked, amazed even at herself.

Kat threw her head backwards, moaning loudly, and Mel wasn't sure that her question was heard. A reply came a moment later in the form of a massive gush of squirt that splattered all over Mel's breasts and neck, splashing up and soaking her face. She licked her lips; it tasted incredible.

Clenching her teeth with renewed determination, Mel wrestled and dragged her enormous bosom until both of her huge spurting nipples were pointing directly at Kat's gushing pussy. Each of her teats was now easily the length of her forearm, sending forth great sprays of her milk that seemed to flow without end. As she pressed her enormous left nipple against Kat's pussy, her milk and Kat's squirt splashed together in a cacophony of gushing liquid that was quickly drenching them both.

Mel laughed with delirious glee, her long dark hair now soaked through with a combination of Kat's gushing arousal and their combined milk. She pressed upwards and forwards on her huge left breast from below, and sure enough, her impossibly long nipple slid completely inside Kat's gushing pussy.

Both girls gasped loudly. Mel's huge nipples had always been extremely sensitive, and they seemed to become even more so as they grew ever larger. Her turgid teat now felt simply divine, enveloped completely by the moist warmth of Kat's magical pussy. Judging by Kat's continued moaning, her roommate seemed to be enjoying the ride as well.

Kat's pussy continued its incredible deluge, catching Mel's spurting milk and carrying their combined liquids out of her pussy to splash onto the bed beneath them. Mel grit her teeth with determination, her hands sliding along the wet skin of her colossal right breast as she tried to position her other nipple near its twin.

With her right nipple waiting just outside Kat's amazing pussy, Mel hoped she was mere inches away from a solution to her uncontrolled breast and nipple growth. She hesitated for a moment, considering whether, as Kat had asked her, she'd really wanted to stop growing after all. Living with breasts like these might introduce more than a few logistical difficulties, she thought, resolving at that moment to see Kat's plan through to its end.

Mel slid her enormous right nipple parallel with its twin, whimpering for a moment at the sensation of her nubs rubbing together, and continued pressing forward onto her right breast. Sure enough, Kat's miraculous pussy parted further with an astonishing gush of squirt. Mel felt both enormous nipples finally enveloped together by the searing heat of Kat's amazing pussy.

Kat fell backwards onto the bed, writhing with pleasure. Mel could no longer see her roommate's face but heard a crescendo of moaning that let her know she had hit her mark. She wasn't entirely certain what she was meant to do now that both of her massive nipples were buried inside Kat's pussy. Shrugging to herself, she decided to improvise.

Grasping a massive breast under each arm, she leaned and twisted her shoulders back and forth, making her best efforts at thrusting her huge teats in and out of Kat's gushing pussy. She couldn't see below the curves of her chest, but she could sense Kat's voluminous squirt rushing along her nipples until it combined with her milk and ran down her huge breasts.

Mel's eyes went wide when she suddenly felt her nipples being pressed tightly together inside Kat's pussy. Over the next minute, Kat's amazing pussy rhythmically squeezed and released, expertly massaging and milking Mel's massive teats.

"Kaaaaaat! Your pussy is milking my nipples so hard!" Mel cried.

Mel continued her best efforts at thrusting her teats in and out of Kat, but the weight of her breasts had become immense and she tired after barely a minute of exertion. Panting and wheezing, she again fell onto her taut bottom, leaning back until both of her massive nipples withdrew from Kat's pussy with a wet-sounding *squelch* and a *pop*.

Mel leaned forward, resting on top of her heaving bosom as she tried to catch her breath. The powerful sprays of her milk had finally slowed to a trickle, but she could feel her massive nipples remained just as huge and hard as before, longer than her forearm. Her breasts felt burning hot and engorged with what she now recognized to be her new milky potential.

She looked up, frowning at the undersides of Kat's colossal breasts as they rested on the blonde's knees. Kat's nipples were dripping their own milk in lazy streams that ran down the underside of her huge breasts. They were waving around in the air near Mel's face, and Mel leaned over to give one of Kat's teats a long, slow lick, savoring the taste of the blonde's milk.

"Kat, did it... did it work? My nipples were... in you, so why am I still so big?" she whispered, watching Kat's breasts shimmy and rotate as her roommate strained to sit back up again, gasping for breath.

"What? Oh, that was just for fun," Kat grinned, still panting heavily. "Your nipples are amazing, Mel! I had to have them in my pussy."

"Fun?" Mel sounded exasperated. "Kat, what am I going to do with these?" she said, gesturing at her titanic milky breasts. They filled the space between her and Kat's bed, rising up to her eye level as she sat on the floor, yet remained taut and firm. Kat's expert eyes recognized their color; Mel's breasts looked angry with milk.

Kat laughed again, her wet blonde hair shaking loose droplets of Mel's milk.

"Like you didn't enjoy that?"

Mel rolled her eyes, but she knew Kat was right, and she couldn't help but smile despite her predicament. Kat leaned forward, seeing Mel's expression soften, and they shared another leisurely kiss. After a minute of their tongues writhing together, Mel moaned her satisfaction and sat back as Kat offered her another suggestion.

"Come, Mel. Bring your nipples up here," Kat said, gently patting the top swells of her own breasts. At the same time, she brought her slender legs close together and slid her foot forward under Mel. Mel gasped when she felt Kat's delicate toes sliding along her wet pussy.

Mel strained to grasp and lift her chest, standing up on her knees until she felt Kat's toes sliding away from her pussy as her massive breasts settled on top of Kat's. She finished shifting her weight with one final exertion, swinging her leg up and around until she was straddling one of Kat's toned legs.

Mel looked up to see an incredible sight: Kat had pressed on Mel's chest, positioning both hugely distended nipples between their faces, towering upwards as they continued to exude lazy streams of her milk. Kat gave her a conspiratorial wink and leaned in, licking along one of Mel's massive nipples from base to tip. She collected the dripping milk on her tongue, then opened her mouth to reveal the milky bounty still within.

Mel couldn't help herself and immediately pressed her lips to Kat's. They embraced with urgency, passing Mel's delicious milk back and forth until they had swallowed it between them. Mel sucked hard on Kat's milk-slickened tongue, then inserted her own tongue in Kat's mouth and thrilled as her friend returned the gesture.

Both girls licked and sucked Mel's towering nipples for long idle minutes, slurping her dripping milk and occasionally leaning in to share a milky kiss. They slid their lips together, then around Mel's turgid nipples, and back together again as their faces were gradually covered with Mel's prolific milk.

Mel marveled that her huge nipples, pressed together, were now thick enough to almost entirely obscure Kat's pretty face from her view. She busied herself on her own impossible teats, licking up, down, and all over their huge lengths and occasionally feeling Kat's tongue sliding against her own as they made love to her nipples together.

Mel found herself pressing down on her huge right breast until her throbbing nipple pointed directly up at her face. She couldn't get enough of her own delicious milk, and she opened her mouth wide to take in as much of her teat as she could. She had to stretch her lips to fit around the incredible girth of her teat, fitting only a small part of its enormous length into her mouth. She sucked hard, closing her eyes, feeling the glorious moist heat against her sensitive nub.

A minute later she popped her nipple out of her mouth, exhilarated at the sensation of the cool air on its incredible size. She reveled in the taste of her own milky essence.

"My milk! Oh Kat, it tastes so good!" she exclaimed, her eyes still closed with pleasure.

She suddenly felt the warmth of Kat's mouth enveloping her other nipple. Kat was sucking expertly on her teat, the great arcing sprays of her lactation being drawn into Kat's mouth. The sensation of her nipple being suckled so urgently was joined at that moment by a curious warm pressure on her dripping pussy she felt from below.

Kat had lifted her slender leg and was once again rubbing her dainty toes up and down Mel's dripping pussy, even as she continued to suckle on Mel's throbbing teat and swallow her milk. Mel felt herself suddenly cresting, teetering on a knife's edge. Her hands shot downwards and she pushed Kat's leg down to the ground, then shimmied herself forward until she was straddling Kat's knee.

Mel pressed her dripping pussy against Kat's leg, then started urgently rocking her hips, grinding against Kat's knee and thigh until they were covered in a slick sheen of her wetness. The gentle pressure of Kat's firm skin rubbed most deliciously against her clit, and she felt herself gasping as she plunged over the edge.

Kat's mouth was still stuffed with Mel's massive nipple, her eyes bulging as a sudden gush of milk flooded her throat. She did her best to swallow all of Mel's spurting essence, but she couldn't keep up and the excess milk gushed from her mouth, splashing down onto her own huge chest. She pulled Mel's huge teat from her mouth with a wet *pop* and gasped for air.

Mel laughed from the intensity of her orgasm and the sight of her milk nearly overwhelming her roommate. She felt a moment of great affection for Kat, for having shown her such incredible pleasure.

Kat was catching her breath, her hand wrapped around Mel's towering nipple. Mel saw it still lazily exuding her milk, dripping down its length in small white rivulets that pooled together and flowed down her colossal breast.

Her chest had at long last stopped growing and she paused for a moment to take in its immense majesty. Kat was grasping her left nipple firmly, while her right nipple had grown past her roommate and was dangling in the air over the far side of the bed.

Kat sighed and smiled, leaning her head against the inner wall of Mel's colossal right breast. Mel had never imagined her own chest would be able to envelop Kat's monstrous bosom, let alone her roommate's entire body. Her impossible breasts now covered her roommate's to a far greater extent than Kat had done to her in the hallway earlier that morning.

"You're so beautiful, Kat," Mel spoke slowly through the haze of her arousal.

"So are you, my love... oh!" Kat said dreamily, then interrupted herself with a gasp.

Mel felt two sudden wet sensations near the lower reaches of her massive breasts. She couldn't place them until a moment later, when her firm stomach was struck by what felt like a jet of hot liquid that dripped down her legs. It was followed shortly by a continuous series of wet splashes gushing against her abdomen, each of them increasing in intensity and volume. Suddenly alarmed, she struggled to her feet and peered down into her cleavage.

Kat was now staring at her own breasts, her arms atop them as she tried to grasp and squeeze their incredible masses. She looked up at Mel, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Mel! I'm not sure what... oh!" she gasped again, feeling a curious warm sensation in her chest. Both girls could see Kat's huge breasts start to swell even larger.

"Your milk!" Kat gasped.

"Mistress did warn me about magic being visited upon its caster..." she pondered, trailing off. She threw her head back, moaning from the powerful magic she suddenly felt enveloping her growing chest. She could see her breasts surge outwards, pressing against Mel's massive bosom, and both of them felt her milky spray increasing.

Mel was grinning widely from the feel of Kat's hot milk splashing on her sensitive breasts.

"So, you can just magic us smaller again, right Kat?" she smiled at the blonde girl inside her cleavage, feeling the gentle pressure of Kat's growing breasts against her own.

Kat looked up, biting her lip.

"I'm only an apprentice, Mel!" she harrumphed.

"I... haven't gotten to that part yet." she finally admitted sheepishly.

Mel laughed heartily and leaned in close to share another long kiss with Kat. She felt her roommate's huge milky breasts still swelling larger against her own and she couldn't imagine a more perfect Sunday.

Some time later that morning, Kat's colossal chest had grown over and beyond Mel's breasts, cascading down onto the carpet behind Mel. Mel had to lean far back with her arm outstretched to softly squeeze one of Kat's nipples, Kat's hot milk running down her arm and back in great milky rivers. Both girls were smiling happily at one another, now and then leaning in to leave quick wet kisses on each other's lips.

Kat was idly sliding a hand in long strokes up and down Mel's milk-slickened nipple, making its owner whimper quietly in pleasure, when both girls heard a sudden clicking noise. The distinctive click-click of a pair of high heels drew ever closer. At long last, a figure arrived in the dripping wet doorway.

Kat's eyes leapt upwards and a flash of recognition dawned on her face.

"Mistress?!"