Breakfast (Cereal) In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minister asked the family to depart the chapel before any other attendees through a grieving room behind the stage. The three Webbs stood. I would have stayed seated but Charlotte reached for my hand, pulled me to my feet, and dragged me along. God, she was strong. From working in the fields?

In the grieving room, the minister closed the door behind us. Father Webb marched over confronted me. "Who the hell are you?"

The minister threw one hand over his mouth at the cuss word in such a holy place.

Charlotte stepped between us and spoke out from beneath her veil. "This is Mr. Marcus, Lenny's closest friend. I invited him, remember?"

The designation "closest friend" was incorrect, but it saved me from Webb's wrath, so I accepted the lie. Mr. Webb grunted, backed off and took his younger daughter's arm. I guessed he wasn't he kind of guy who apologized. The black dress she was wearing was slimming, but her voluptuous body and round curves were still obvious.

The minister opened an exit door that led outside, where the casket had been rolled. Mr. Webb and I were joined by four audience members and handed gloves. We marched along side, our covered hands merely guiding the coffin. That's when it hit me that Goat was really dead. I snuffled back a tear. At the Hearse, we did our moment of physical labor lifting the casket gently onto a rolling belt that practically sucked the casket inside the vehicle. Webb, his younger daughter still clinging to him, put out his hand for Charlotte. She avoided it, grabbing my arm and leading me silently to a different limo than her father and sister, a double-parked one. My driver helped Charlotte in on the curbside, directing me to enter from the roadside. By the time I got in, Charlotte had lifted her veil. God, she was gorgeous. I'm a terrible judge of age, which has gotten me into tons of trouble in the past. All I could guess was that Charlotte was maybe ten or fifteen years younger than me, and well kept. The advantages of money. The boxers weren't constraining my growing erection, the byproduct of being so close to an attractive woman.

"Hi." It was a breathless exhale. "I'm so glad to finally meet you. Lenny never stops-" She realized her use of present tense and choked up. She leaned close, and I put my arm along the seat top her, like I had in the chapel. She fit well, cuddled next to me. She raised the opaque shield between the driver and us. He didn't react. "Lenny told me so much about you, I feel like I know you already."

"Then you have the advantage. It's been years since Leonard and I spoke. I didn't even know he'd remarried."

Charlotte took my hand in hers, and let it fall onto my lap. "Three years ago, after that ingrate Gloria dumped him. Can you imagine, dumping a treasure like Lenny?"

I never thought of Goat as a treasure, but than again, I wasn't female. Then why did Gloria give him up, if that's what really happened? Charlotte was not yet a trusted source. "No, I can't. First off, let me extend my condolences. It must be hard for you-"

That's when she let go of my hand and placed hers on my thigh, just above my knee. I fully understood the circumstances; a grieving widow seeking solace for her loss, accidentally touches the man she thinks is her husband's best friend. "You've come to the real truth, haven't you? Oh, how smart you are. Lenny said you were smart. It's been soooo hard." Her hand moved up a couple of inches. God, she was going to be shocked as hell if her hand went any- Oh shit, a couple more inches. Since my unencumbered cock had extended out of the boxers, she was dangerously close to holding the length in her hand,

"A terrible loss for you. Leonard must have been a good husband." I presumed.

"The best, but always struggling to be better. You know how competitive Lenny was, don't you?"

Goat had never been into sports. Never joined school teams. Wasn't much interested in watching the local teams on TV either. "No, I can't say that I do."

She blurted a single laugh. "How ironic. Lenny vying every day to make up for his deficiency, competing with you, and you were completely unaware."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, Harvey Marcus. What a strong name. May I call you Harvey?" She turned towards me, blue eyes glistening, her fingers wiggling. "Evidently, at some point, he'd seen you naked. He never disclosed the circumstances, but he described-" Her hand slid up, resting on top of my penis. "-how big you are."

Charlotte was a flake! Goat hadn't yet been put to rest, and she was coming on to me? I knew I needed to disengage from this interaction, but gently. After all, this was Goat's widow, in the early stages of grief. "We shouldn't be discussing-"

"Do you know how to be gentle?" She patted my prick. It lurched.

"I think I do." Was she really expecting for us to get intimate right there, in the limo driving behind her dead husband's casket?

"Good. Then you'll take Lenny's place tomorrow."

At some gathering, or in her bed? I tried formulating a question that didn't assume too much.

The driver's voice over the intercom startled both of us. "We've arrived at the mausoleum," he announced.

Charlotte folded her hands and waited for the driver to open her door. "We'll continue our chat later."

And your groping? I thought. Charlotte wiggled over and stepped out, taking the driver's hand. I was treated to a close-up view of her behind. My erection didn't falter. Perhaps my combination of boxers and pleated pants would mask my condition.

I pulled the gloves from my jacket pocket and returned to my position at the back of the Hearse, to walk beside the casket of my former classmate. The cart jingled as we steered it from the parking lot, up the concrete path to the granite-faced building, through double doors, to the open crypt labeled "Webb Family."

Once we'd positioned the casket at the open drawer, the entourage of pallbearers backed away. Charlotte held on to me, as if she was unable to support her own weight. Stanford eyed us, his younger daughter still on his arm, her cherubic face framed by long blonde hair, still counting floor tiles. The same minister spoke additional generic phrases about loss, mourning, and an after-life. I imagined the spirits of former female classmates, and perhaps other women, greeting Goat with open arms. And, one at a time, open legs. More important than life after death, was there sex in the Great Beyond? There must be, otherwise how great could it be?

The attendees all went their separate ways. Before we got into our limo, Charlotte whispered something to the driver. Then we returned to our positions in the back seat, Charlotte's thigh against mine. Heat radiated from her body.

I decided to reset the direction for our conversation. "I had nothing on Leonard." I decided not to confuse Charlotte with his nickname. "He was always surrounded by women. No offense. He had a charisma I never matched."

"Not from his perspective. Lenny told me that his life's goal was to please women. As a woman in Lenny's life, I can tell you, he certainly did. We were so compatible. Two peas in a pod. We both loved sex, and he was a master."

This was too much information. What next, sharing their favorite positions? A play-by-play description of their last fuck? "I'm happy for you, that you had a chance for happiness. Not everyone does." My sex life with Harriett was nowhere as fulfilling as Goat's and Charlotte's had been. Not even close.

"But Lenny wasn't satisfied. He thought that, with a bigger penis, he could have been an even better lover, bringing me to even higher levels of ecstasy." Her fingers returned without warning to my prick, which had deflated during the entombment. "But now, I'm all alone. I need comfort. You understand, don't you?"

Did Charlotte expect me to take Goat's place in their bed? "I understand you have needs. I wish there was something reasonable I could do." I threw in the word reasonable to set some threshold.

She hiked her skirt and fell to her knees on the limo's floor in front of me, working my zipper. "The night they took Lenny's body from the bathroom, I tossed and turned in anguish. Without my soul mate, how could I go on?"

Soul mate or sex mate? Maybe to Charlotte, it didn't matter. The fact that my cock was exposed, sticking up from my pants, inches from Charlotte's face. That mattered. "Uh, Charlotte?"

She prattled on. "And what's worse, I have myself to blame. Lenny would still be here if I hadn't insisted-" She was crying while she massaged my erection. With each sob, she tugged at it, leaning ever closer.

No woman had ever held my penis while crying. I tried hard not to take it personal. Her manipulation kept my psyche from making it deflate. Why did she think she was responsible? "Just how did Lenny die, if you don't mind me asking?"

Charlotte's fingertips fluttered the length of my prick as she spoke. "I was on the phone in my office, just down the hall from our bedroom. A west coast distributor threatened to renege on his committed quantities. Well, I couldn't allow that. I explained the contractual penalties, and he agreed to proceed as expected. That's why I got to our bedroom later than our mutual bedtime."

"You go to bed at the same time?" Harriett goes to be before me, so I can peruse porn before coming to bed, after cuming.

"Every night. But that night, Lenny decided he couldn't wait for relief after getting none the previous week. I was suffering too, but I didn't go and get myself killed over it."

"Wait a second. You weren't having sex last week? I thought you said-"

She choked my cock. "It's complicated. You asked a question, and I'm trying to answer it."

I nodded, and she went back to diddling. "When I got to our room, I found Lenny on the bathroom floor. It looked like he'd been masturbating while sitting backwards on the toilet. He was wet. Somehow, he slipped or fell and bashed his head into the toilet tank. Coroner said cause of death was a fatal concussion and accidental." My prick bumped against her lips.

So Goat died in a freak accident while jerking off? That wasn't right. Getting shot by a jealous husband? Now that would have been a fitting end.

I wanted to know why they weren't having sex, but Charlotte left that out of her answer, so I didn't probe. Maybe a more gentle question, to keep Charlotte occupied, would deter her from jumping into my lap for a quickie. We'd been driving for what seemed to be longer than necessary to get us back to the Webb Estate. "How did you and Lenny meet?" It was the first time I'd used her pet name for Goat.

She smiled. "We met down in Puerto Vallarta. I was taking a well-earned vacation and Lenny had just gotten fired from another university."

Another? Charlotte made it sound like Goat made a habit of it. "How many was another?"

"Over a dozen, I think." She licked the underside of my crown. "Lenny was a very sexual being. And you're right. Women found him irresistible. Wherever he worked, Lenny would eventually develop a relationship with a student or faculty member that got him in trouble. He told me the stories, in bed. Once, it was a professor's wife."

"That explains the series of moves." Perhaps Gloria got tired of the infidelity or the relocations, or both. "Did he divorce Gloria while this was going on?"

"After number seven, or maybe eight. He was caught with a professor's daughter, in his classroom. I guess that was the last straw." She choked back a laugh. "Lenny and I are so much alike."

Gloria had been extremely patient with Goat's behavior. Did Charlotte suffer from the same affliction of constant horniness? Her stroking of my cock and random mouth involvement were rock-solid clues. "We've been driving for quite a while. Shouldn't we be at your estate by now?"

She put the crown against her lips and hummed. "I told Arnold to take the long route home, so we could have some quality time together." She ran her hand all the way down to my balls and back up. Her moist lips felt like velvet against the head of my cock. "I have needs, but there are priorities." She took a lick.

It took all my willpower not to hold her head and shove my prick onto her mouth for oral satisfaction. "Sounds like you and Lenny were a match made in heaven."

"We were." I'd dribbled enough pre-cum to allow Charlotte to slide her hand smoothly up and down. This had become a serious hand-job. "Let me know before you get close." She continued slow, firm strokes. "When we got back from our honeymoon, I learned Lenny's only flaw."

Clearly, it wasn't performance anxiety. Had she known his tendency to stray before they tied the knot? "Infidelity?"

"Oh, no. Daddy made sure Lenny knew that he'd have to give up other women once he married me. No strangers or employees. And especially no kinfolk like cousin Juliana. God, she's trouble. The consequences of him cheating once we were married- well, they'd be severe, to put it mildly." She stared at my cock. "The problem was that, after we had sex, he'd take forty-eight hours to recover."

"Two days?" I estimated that most men could get it up and deliver within a few hours, the next day at the latest. For me, I'd been ready within an hour, but only under extreme duress and titillation.

"Yes. He'd need that much time to recuperate. I tried everything I knew to make him get it up sooner but nothing worked. So I had to settle for sex every other day. And for someone like me, that was tough. But waiting for sex with Lenny was worth it."

The pressure was building. "I think I'm getting close." What would she do now? Pull off her panties and take me in one glorious thrust? Or maybe suck the cum out?

She pulled her hand back and returned to her seat next to me. "I wanted the feel of a hard penis in my hand again. I hope you don't mind my getting personal, or leaving you in this condition."

Just to clarify, I had to ask. "So you're not planning on having sex with me?"

She straightened her dress, twisted from her change of position. "As I said, there are priorities. I need you for something much more important. Tomorrow."

More important than sex? That's all she had talked about: sex, needs, and fulfillment. So why was I there? I recognized the road leading to the Webb Estate. Just in time, we were back. "And that is?"

"I'll tell you tonight. Just don't masturbate after dinner, okay?"

So it did have something to do with sex, or sperm. Very odd. I nodded in agreement as I put my prick back in my pants. We pulled onto the circular driveway just as I got my zipper up.

Standing in the entry foyer, Charlotte took both of my hands in hers. They were sticky from my juices. "Why don't you wash up? We're pretty informal here for meals on weekends. Come down to the kitchen and grab something from the fridge."

Was it that late? My stomach agreed. "Okay." I walked down the hall to my room. A pullover shirt and casual slacks were laid out on the bed. That made selecting something to wear in place of the black suit easy.

I wandered around the first floor, learning the layout. There were two family-style rooms or dens, one on each side of a huge eat-in kitchen. From the kitchen table, you could view the entire back forty or sixty or however large the property was through floor to ceiling picture windows. After rummaging through cabinets and drawers, I had an empty plate and a set of silverware. The industrial-sized fridge had sealed containers of fried chicken, so I helped myself to a breast and a thigh. There were some fried potatoes as well. Using the microwave to heat up my selections was easy. After I sat down and stabbed the first piece with my fork, Poppy entered the room. She looked a lot shorter, probably because she'd worn heels with the black dress. She'd changed into sleeping clothes, a very long t-shirt style pajama. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. When she walked past silently, I saw her breasts in profile, huge and wobbly. A slit up the side flashed her thigh as she strutted past. She grabbed a chicken leg and marched out without a word.

Charlotte joined me moments later in a floral print housedress. "Good. That's all homemade. We eat good out here." She filled a bowl with yogurt, some kind of seeds and dried fruit. "Girls got to keep her figure." Dribbles of yogurt missed her mouth, staining the corners of her mouth. It looked like cum, but then my mind is always in the gutter.

I stuffed my face to avoid any further conversation, although I was deadly curious about my role in Charlotte's plans. But she didn't bring up the topic, instead describing the farm's facilities and operations. It was almost the company side of an interview, without questions about my qualifications and credentials.

"You must be tired from the flight and the services and all. Why don't you go on to bed?"

I yawned. "You're right. It's been an emotional day." Besides, my balls hurt.

"Get a good night's sleep. You'll need your energy tomorrow."

For what, she didn't say. "Right." I recalled her admonition not to jack-off after dinner. Especially facing backwards on the toilet. Sheesh, what a way to go.

Once more, little elves had selected clothing. This time, satin pajamas. I left them there on the foot of the bed, stripped naked and slid beneath the sheets. I had a choice of three pillows and placed the foam rubber one under my head. I had just curled up and was about to doze off when light shone in. Someone had opened the door and entered the room. Elves? If so, in profile, they had nice tits and a round ass. No elves, but a woman. "Charlotte?"

She stepped closer. "Am I disturbing you?" Charlotte wore a see-through black peignoir outfit, black ankle-length lace gown over black bra and panties. Good color for a widow. I rubbed my eyes to get my first real look at her nearly naked body. Damn, Goat was a lucky guy to have had access. Full breasts and hips, and a yogurt waist. "I'm so sorry to disturb you. It's selfish of me, I know, taking advantage of you like this." She picked up the silk sleep shirt. "You didn't like these?"

"I prefer sleeping nude."

"Can I see?"

My bare cock again? She tells me not to masturbate after dinner and then shows up looking like this? My cock was hard and ready. If fucking me wasn't in her plans, then why the late night visit? "You won't just look, will you? You'll touch it, maybe even kiss. Like in the limo."

She plopped down on the edge of the bed, facing me. "It's selfish, I know. To be honest, touching you just got me more excited. I don't think I've ever gone this long without sex since, well, way before Lenny."

Charlotte's cauldron was boiling. She needed sexual attention. Although I wasn't going to fuck her, there were things I could do. Things I was willing to do. I tugged the covers from beneath her and threw them off. There, I'd exposed myself. "Have you ever done sixty-nine?"

In a flash, she straddled my stomach, head towards my crotch. I stared up at her thong-covered cunt. Not wanting to move too fast, I palmed her ass cheeks. My thumbs stayed a couple of inches away from her pussy, although I tapped them, just to be provocative. Meanwhile, her hands returned to a familiar location, my prick. I felt her breath on my- nope, her lips, full on the head. And, she was humming. She escalated to a tongue whip. So I upped the ante, and ran one finger gently along the damp crease of the thong.

She dove onto my cock, a couple of inches down her throat. So I pulled her thong to the side and raised my head so my lips touched hers. Cunt juice dripped on my cheek. God, she was wet like a swamp. Had her pussy been stretched by Lenny and her previous lovers? I'd never know. She squatted, driving my head back to the pillow, practically smothering me. I defended myself with my tongue, a penetrating assault. Her mouth moved up and down, taking no more than half my length, if my nerves weren't lying. God, she was horny. I changed from tongue to finger, inserting the full length in a repetitive motion. She could no longer claim she hadn't been fucked in a week, if fingers counted.