Breakfast in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,071 Followers

Our fucking frenzy continues for 10 to 15 minutes. At times the pace changes faster and then slower. Our body positions shift. Sometimes I lower my body onto her, pressing against her breasts. Other times I am kneeling upright, holding her legs apart and continue my cock's assault on her pussy. Her rolling orgasm continues. The sensations she is feeling are nearly overwhelming.

We are nearing exhaustion. I settle into a position for maximum penetration and began a series of rapid, hard, deep thrusts. My climax, our mutual orgasm, is close.

She senses the imminent explosion within her pussy. She has told me before that she can feel my eruptions inside of her. I don't fully understand the female anatomy, but I trust what she tells me.

With one final lunge deep into her pussy, I explode a stream of my cum into her. She utters a sound that is part gasp and part "eek". I spurt again, and then a third time, and then a fourth time. With each shot of cum, she makes the same sound. Maybe she can feel these explosions deep inside. At the same time, her body is trembling in her own climax. We are both gasping for breath and holding onto each other in a tight embrace.

As our mutual orgasm subsides, our bodies begin to relax. I allow myself to lie on top of her. I have some concern that I am crushing her, but she has told me that she loves to feel my body pressing on top of her this way.

I let go of her legs and she lowers them behind my back, crossing her ankles, and gripping me in a leg lock. She loves to hold me close in the position in our post-coital bliss.

We pant. We kiss. We cuddle. We are thoroughly enjoying the moment. We hold each other tight. We share our feelings of love for each other. We hold in this embrace for five minutes of more.

My cock is softening within her. With an uncontrolled flex of her vagina muscles, she pushes my cock out of her sodden pussy.

With a push of my buttocks upward against her leg lock, I break free of her leg lock, lift myself off of her and back away a bit as she lowers her feet back to the mattress. Her ass is still lifted off the bed by the two pillows which are now soaked in our combined fluids.

Her crotch is totally soaked in girl-juice, my cum, and with some amount of her own squirt. How much she had squirted is indeterminable with so much of the other fluids. She is wet from above her clit to below her anus. Much of her ass is wet as are the insides of her legs halfway down her thighs.

She looks wonderful and so much in need of a clean-up, which I am more than willing to perform.

I back up a bit more and lower my face to her pussy. The aroma of sex fills my nostrils. It is intoxicating. My cock twitches. My tongue reaches out to lick up a glob of our combined juices. I swirl the juices in my mouth and swallow. Then I go back for more. Glob after glob of cum laced with girl-juice I lap into my mouth. It is delectable.

My cock, which I thought was finished for the morn, twitches again and again, letting me know that it does not consider itself finished. {It does appear to have a mind of its own.} I focus my attention on the clean-up of my wife. As her pussy lips become cleaner, and I have scooped out of her love canal all the fluids my tongue can reach, I begin licking her other wet areas including her ass and her legs. I avoid licking her clit as that is still too sensitive.

She is relaxing, recovering from the intense sensory stimulation she has just experienced, and she is enjoying the ministrations of my tongue on her body.

I sense that my cock has become quite engorged and hard. I reach down with a hand to touch myself and I confirm that is the case. I begin playfully licking her labia and once again begin licking her clit. She shakes her bottom in front of my face, indicating that she is aware of my intentions. She reaches down, grabs my head and starts pulling it up toward her face. My lips, cheeks, and chin are soaked in our combined sex fluids. My mouth and tongue are bathed in these fluids. She kisses me deeply and probes the inside my mouth with her tongue.

Without any assistance, my hard cock easily slides back into her velvet love canal. She is still very wet and slippery.

We slowly and tenderly made love. She again locks her legs behind my buttock which limits the level of activity. There are no violent thrusts, no banging my cock-head into her cervix. Just a slow methodical sliding in and out of that heavenly home for my cock.

We kiss and exchange between our mouths the fluids produced by our sexual organs which still coat the inside and outside of my mouth. This time our sexual intercourse only lasts a few minutes before I have a less intense climax. She feels the spurts inside her and she trembles herself in her own orgasm.

We hug and kiss gently for a few more minutes. She releases her leg lock on me and relaxes her body once again. I rise up off her, back away, and again lower my mouth to her pussy to clean-up once again. There are far less fluids to lap up this time. But I scoop up all the excess moisture I can from inside and outside her luscious vagina. This clean-up only takes a couple of minutes. My cock never moves other than to shrink back to a flaccid state.

Our sexual activities for the morning are over. I back up a bit more. She raises her ass off the pillows which I pull out from under her and then toss on the floor. Both pillows have large wet spots. We have created a large wet spot in the middle of the bed.

After we rest, we need to do laundry.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,071 Followers
12