Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
John literally feeds on a hot Asian babe for breakfast.
1.3k words
3.88
9.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Musa. I'm still very new in the erotic writing field and believe I have the ability to tell a story that can keep your imaginations wild every time you read it. This is the first chapter of a possibly lengthily series. Please read and rate me so that I can know whether you like my work so that I can keep bringing the material. Thank you, Enjoy

************

It's a Monday morning and I'm back to the week day normal activities, I stay in a flat that oversees the beautiful beachfront in Cape Town.

Its calm quiet summer morning and I can feel the breeze flowing through my hair. I am standing at my balcony gazing at the morning sunlight and the beauty of the city. I am single and happy that way for reasons that I myself can't describe. I in the trade stock markets from home and make a good living from this.

My name is John and I'm 25. As I gaze down the street from my balcony I'm struck by a visual figure. It's an Asian hot school girl carrying a bag and it seems like she is on her way to school. She is wearing a short dress showing delicious leg skin and that takes my imagination through the roof. Her boobs seem to be the size of two big oranges.

"Wow, I want to hook up with this bitch!" I said softly as if talking to someone next to me.

I went on to take a shower and then did my stock trading after a breakfast of bacon eggs and some toasted bread.

Later in the afternoon, I took my bicycle and went for a ride to my gym session at a local gym. The gym session was intense; I was sweating buckets and ended the session to check my weight then called it a day. On my way out the gym I heard a voice speaking to me

"Aren't you the guy that was staring at me on my way to school?" She spoke.

"Shit it is the Asian hot bitch!" my mind spoke to itself.

"Oh hi, sorry for staring at you, I couldn't help it because you are so hot." I said nervously.

"You better watch out mister, you can't handle me." She said while frowning.

"What do you mean I can't handle you?" I asked her with a curious face.

"You don't have enough juice in you." She said, grabbing my one bum cheek then went on towards the aerobics class.

"Im john and what's your name." I said out loud as she was walking away. She seems to have heard my question but never answered. My 20cm dick is now hard from the thoughts I have of her.

"Shit what's up with her!" My mind spoke to itself again.

I grabbed my bicycle and went off back to my flat. I couldn't get my mind off the Asian bitch but I decided to play video games to cool down the situation. I took a long warm shower then slept at 23:40 and my mind was now clear again.

It's 2:00 am and I'm awaken by a loud knock on the door

"Who is there?" I asked, and didn't get an answer. I was now getting nervous because it might be the police. I decided to just open the door to face my fate.

"Hi wanker!" said the Asian bitch.

"How did you know, I stay here." I asked. "Oh you saw me yesterday." I answered myself as she looked at me while rolling her big eyes.

"I brought you breakfast!" She said as she stripped down her school clothes.

"Breakfast you say?!" I asked with a confused face. Her body is perfectly shaped with soft skin and large seemingly swollen boobs. She pushed me to the couch; sat on my lap while bringing a nipple to my mouth.

"Drink it all!" She said with a seductive voice. I was thirsty and hungry after a night of sleep and couldn't resist the offer. The breast milk had a sharp taste but was sweet and filling. I kept on sucking but the milk never seemed to run out. The first boob was very filling and took long for me to empty. I started sucking on the second boob.

"Hmmm that's so good..." I said as I took a breathing break.

"Drink me baby!" She said with a sexy voice. My tummy is now full and I can barely take any more milk but I have to; where else will I drink this undiscovered delicacy.

"Feed on me baby!" She said and I'm now turned on more. My dick is painfully hard and dripping with cum. Her one hand is assisting me to squeezing the milk out of her boobs and her other hand is rubbing my dick as though getting ready for penetration. But she is not willing to insert my dick inside her warm dripping pussy.

I can feel the pussy juice dripping down my thighs and that makes my dick even more painfully hard. I pushed her up with my thighs as if to insert my dick inside her pussy but she said "It's not yet time, dessert comes last baby."

By the time I finished sucking milk from the boobs, I didn't want another drop of that sweet milk.

"Wow that was delicious." I said; with a full tummy and milk dripping down my chin.

She stood up, pulled me up and pushed me to the bed sitting on my face with her pussy. It smells like fresh grapes and tastes uniquely good. The pussy juice came nonstop and I ate like a hungry street kid.

"It's time for my breakfast too." She started sucking and licking my dick which was already dripping wet. I constantly heard her sucking and swallowing my cum ensuring not to lose a single drop. It's getting intense now; as she is emptying me and I feel like my balls will explode.

"Hmmm." She murmured a sign for enjoying the act. She was now dripping more pussy juice and I had to swallow much faster or drown in it.

She came uncontrollably and dropped her weight on my face to rub her clitoris against any part of my face during orgasm. My face is wet with pussy juice and that drives 360 volt of electricity to my dick as she sucks me dry. I came so hard, I felt like my balls are drained totally empty.

"Hmmm that is good!" She whispered as she ate all my creamy cum. I'm in haven; at least that's how I felt.

"I told you I brought you breakfast." She said.

"Best breakfast I've ever had in my life." I said,

While lying on the bed with legs and arms stretched like a starfish.

I was fast asleep as she hit the shower and dressed up for school. She slapped me on the face and I woke up in a flash

"Err!" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Are you ok baby?" She asked.

"Yeah babes, you made my day, I'll sleep for the rest of the day now that my energy is all gone." I said yawning.

"I told you that you can't handle me." She said with a frown and a smile.

"Where do you get so much milk by the way?" I asked with curiosity.

"You really want to know. I don't buy milk back at home, I make it myself. There is enough now for you and me everyday baby." She said with a smile.

"Wow!" I said amazed by what I'm hearing.

She punched me on the shoulder.

"Bye wanker!" She screamed while walking towards the door. "Hey when will I ....." I said as she closed the door and off she went. I lay in bed and my mind was mesmerised by the encounter. "Who is this girl" I murmured to myself with a smile.