Breakfast in Bed Ch. 01

Story Info
A surreal sexual experience set to an indie rock playlist.
881 words
3.5
4.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night and she was on her way to meet up with an old friend. They were heading to see a local band called The Other Half of the Sky that had developed a decent following over the past couple of years. The show was held at a small intimate venue called The Argonaut - dimly lit, small stage (you could barely even call it a stage), and nice cocktails. The first part of the venue closest to the entrance was a restaurant, and through a curtain, it transformed into a music venue closer to the back. She had worn a floral, gauzy dress, about knee length, with long puffed sleeves and buttons up the front. It had an early 1900s silhouette made anew with the modern fabric. It flowed over her pale, thin body like liquid silk, enveloping and caressing her small waist.

Arriving late, the band had already started and a muffled sound could be heard as she entered. Heading through the curtain, her friend was in the front row, dancing along to song number one. She slid through the crowd, who was loving the enthusiasm of the band. A trio of men, the drummer had a bolo tie on, with a kind face and hair that was tall and disheveled. The lead singer and guitarist was definitely the most interesting looking of the group, with long shiny hair and a red and white polka dot bandana around his neck. Despite his slightly feminine dress, he was also the most masculine of the bunch. But it was just a few seconds spent on each of them, nothing more to really hold her gaze. Instead she fixated on the bassist, who modestly towered above his fellow bandmates. He seemed to be in a world of his own, not looking at the crowd, nor at his instrument, but somewhere else entirely. She wasn't sure if even he knew where he was. But she found herself wanting him to look back at her. His thin yet muscular arms were clothed in traditional style tattoos, his limber legs danced with the movement of his hands on the strings, and his expression was a mix of pleasant amusement with a touch of faraway sadness. She found herself lost in him. If later asked, she honestly probably couldn't tell you any of the lyrics or melodies of the songs that they had played. But she could tell you all about his perfectly soft lips, wild hair and divine cheekbones, and how much she would have liked to take his strong hands off of his instrument and onto her.

The song stopped, the crowd cheered, and the lead singer began to introduce the next song. With this small break, the bassist moved his gaze from the lead singer and began scanning the room to see who had made it out that night. Familiar faces dotted the room. And then he found her. She wasn't hard to miss, and he was actually a bit surprised that he hadn't noticed her before that moment. She stood out of the crowd, who was mostly dressed in jeans and t-shirts, with an elegance that was uncommon at this type of a show. She smiled at him, and he quickly averted his gaze back to the lead singer. Her stomach flipped when his eyes met hers, reminiscent of being on amusement park rides that she had gone on so many times as a kid.

"Fuck, the bassist is such a babe!" She mouthed into her friend's ear.

"You should go find him after the show!"

It was like her friend to do something spontaneous like fuck the bassist, and although she possessed the same thoughts, she rarely acted on them. Unless there were heavy amounts of alcohol involved.

"This is a brand new song from our upcoming album, this one's called Furry Friends!" and with that, an upbeat song started up and the crowd began to move.

Although immersed in the music, he couldn't help himself from scoping her out of the crowd again, and she caught his eye back. Had she been looking at him this entire time? She couldn't help but start giggling. He smiled back, cracking up a little bit too. She found it hard to believe that possibly some small amount of chemistry was forming between them.

The music stopped.

"Thank you so much you guys for coming out tonight!" and with that, the band began to exit the stage. He unplugged his bass and began to move towards the entrance of the room, back into the restaurant. In the last moment before exiting through the curtain, he was unable to stop himself from turning around in hopes of finding the girl in the dress. She immediately severed her eyes from her friend and stared back at him from across the room.

"Hey!" she yelled out to him, barely audible amongst the voices of the crowd. "I like your shoes!"

Confused, he looked down, to gaze upon the black and white vans he was wearing, and then back at her. A small familiarity passed over him, but he was unable to quite place it. Her apprehensive smile lit up the room.

"Thank you?" he mouthed, expression bewildered, turned back around, and made his way backstage.