Breakfast in Bed Ch. 03

Story Info
A surreal sexual experience set to an indie rock playlist.
1.2k words
3
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea!" she cried, barely able to catch her breath. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she laughed, rolling over to her side and grabbing her stomach.

"Did we not close the door? And where were his fucking pants?!" he howled, falling backwards onto the bed in a fit of giggles. After a few moments he leapt off the bed towards the door to ensure that it was fully closed. He wanted to be able to continue exploring her body with no interruptions. She looked down at herself and saw that her panties were still tucked to the side, embarrassed that she had probably exposed herself to the hysterical man. Andrew jumped back on the bed and sat cross legged across from her. She instantly felt relieved as she looked at naked Andrew, smiling back at her, seemingly unfazed by his own nakedness.

"So. Do you still feel like doing what you said you were going to do?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Oh fuck yes," he grinned, pushing her up the bed and opening her legs. He readjusted himself so that his face was between her pale thighs. "I think I'm even more turned on now," he laughed, moving his head towards her.

He planted several tiny kisses on her smooth inner thighs, causing her nipples to instantly harden and goosebumps to form on her arms. He moved towards her centre and began to kiss her smooth lips. He gently pulled them apart and took his warm tongue to her vagina, slowly dragging it upwards towards her clit.

"God Nicole, you are so fucking wet," he said between tastes. "I could stay up 'til the sun doing this."

He looked up at her and saw her staring back at him, mouth agape and breathing heavily. Whilst holding eye contact he began to repeatedly lick her clit, finding the perfect spot at the top.

"Please. Yes. Please Andrew that feels amazing," she said, unable to stop the words coming from her mouth. It was hard to fathom the feeling he was creating with his tongue; it was incomparable to anything she had experienced with past lovers. Slowly he inserted his finger into her tight pussy, and began entering her repeatedly, building in speed and roughness as he went. He added a second finger and quickened the attack of her clit. Her back involuntarily arched.

Her breathing quickened and she felt herself becoming weightless. She began to float up towards the ceiling until her backside was only just grazing the bedsheets. She was held in place only with his hand around her waist. Opening her eyes, she looked around the room and saw that everything was coming alive. The floor lamps began to flicker and rise, painting their soft light across the walls. As if the windows had opened, the curtains began to breathe, dancing in rhythm to the soft indie rock resonating from the hovering television. The painted birds on his arms flew across his chest and off of him entirely, becoming 3D and circling them from above.

She climaxed hard around his head, gripping onto him as her contractions intensified. He continued to lap at her clit as she began to gush. What started off as only a few drops of cum within seconds was coming out of her at the force of a garden hose on full power. It sprayed directly at this face. He was drowning in it, unable to catch his breath and spitting out water. He couldn't see. The force of the stream, now similar to that of a fire hydrant, pushed him right off the bed and he fell hard on to the floor.

Horrified, he looked down to see inches of water beginning to pool around him. Nicole continued to gush in total ecstasy, completely unaware of what was quickly transpiring around them. She jerked, and her body repositioned itself so the powerful stream was hitting him once again directly in the face. He choked, running to the corner to grab a small table and used it as a shield. Within seconds the inches of water were becoming feet.

"What the fuck!" Andrew screamed. He quickly tried to think of something to do as the water rose to more than six feet. He was forced to start treading water. Gasping, he looked over to see Nicole floating next to him.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she smiled in absolute bliss.

"Nicole! Please stop!" he cried as less than two feet of space remained between the water and the ceiling. Suddenly something tickled his leg, causing him to flinch in terror. He looked down to see an entire school of fish swimming past him. He couldn't believe what was happening.

He knew if he did not do something fast this would not end well. He decided that he must open the door. Diving down into the warm water, he was utterly perplexed by the vast ocean life that had grown around them within minutes. The floor was covered in brightly colored pink coral and seaweed, and there were hundreds of fish twirling and circling around his limbs.

He finally reached the doorknob and twisted it frantically. It wouldn't budge. It was like it was locked in place. He pushed and yanked repeatedly, in a panic, but the door just stared back at him. In a last attempt he kicked and kicked. Still it did not move. The oxygen in his brain starting to run out and the brightly colored coral began fading into grayscale. The music quieted. "How had such a wonderful evening turned so quickly into this," he thought.

Falling to the ground, he was anxious to be found. Suddenly her face appeared from the shadows and as she came closer to him he could see that she was smiling. Her once beautifully pale legs had turned into a shining green tail that was flapping elegantly behind her.

"Don't let go," she whispered, grabbing onto him, bubbles flowing from her mouth, tickling his face. She moved closer, put her lips to his, and breathed life back into his dying body. His body was nearly numb, and with her soft arms around him he felt like he was in the safety of a cloud.

Suddenly he was jolted awake, opening his eyes to soft sunlight shining through the hotel window. He looked beside him and noticed that he was alone. The bed looked untouched. He bolted upright, searching in a panic around the room, but he could find no sign of her. His stomach bottomed out.

"Nicole?" he called out to silence.

Had he dreamt it all? Had he not approached her on the corner after the show, once again caged by his fucking shyness? Had they not gone back to his hotel to experience such a magical night? He thought that he had met his dream girl and at once felt a deep sadness at the thought that she would remain just that.

But as all of his dreams did, he quickly felt this one slipping away too. Her face smiling across from him underwater quickly faded back into the murkiness and he was suddenly unable to say where this deep sense of sadness had come from. He stared perplexed at empty bed beside him. Had he just dreamt something? He couldn't remember. Why did he feel so terrible?

Lying back down, he rolled over onto his back and cried out in pain as something pierced his backside. Reaching around, he pulled out something hard and sharp. Turning it over in his hand it looked like a bright pink skeleton. Coral.