Breakfast With a Side of Pussy

Story Info
They meet, and eat, and play.
2.3k words
3.85
24.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her heart racing as she navigated her car through freeway traffic. He had chosen the location earlier in the week, and the designated time for her arrival was rapidly approaching. She looked briefly in the rear view mirror, licking her lips quickly before focusing on the road again. The directions to the restaurant were sitting on the passenger seat, even though she had them memorized.

As she approached the exit, she turned her signal on and pulled into the exit lane. She glanced into the mirror again, and saw her nervous blue eyes looking back at her as she scanned the traffic, searching for his truck. She shook her head slightly as she tried to focus again on the exit, eyes on the road ahead again. At the end of the ramp, she turned and navigated her car into the parking lot of the restaurant. She found a parking spot in the far back corner of the lot, and as she looked over toward the restaurant, she was rewarded by seeing his truck pulling in.

She took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed for a moment, trying to will her pounding heart to calm. As she stepped out of the car, she smoothed her tight black miniskirt over her hips. She looked up and smiled as he climbed from his truck and walked around her car to gather her into his arms and crush her lips with a deep, passionate kiss. She closed her eyes as she got lost in the sweetness of his lips, feeling his hands sliding down over her back, to cup her curvy ass.

“You are right on time, pet,” he said, with an approving smile. His eyes roamed down over her low cut tank top, covered by a button down shirt. She nodded slowly, longing to be in his arms again. Seeming to read her mind, he reached out for her and pulled her closer to him. His arms circled her and she rested her head on his shoulder for a moment, happy to be in his arms.

“I was anxious to see you,” she said.

He took her hand and pulled her toward the restaurant. She followed willingly, looking up at him as they made their way to the doors. Nervously, she asked him about his day, and smiled again when he said “It’s been somewhat monotonous, up until this point, but it is shaping up to be a fine day, pet.”

He opened the door to the restaurant, and stepped back. He released her hand and she stepped through the door before stopping and turning to look at him. He smiled reassuringly at her and stole a kiss. The host smiled at them before welcoming them to the restaurant.

She followed him willingly and stopped by the booth to look at him. He asked her to slide in and sit next to the wall, which she did. He sat down and pulled her close, and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her fresh, clean scent.

“You smell very good today, pet.”

“Thank you,” she replied, as she leaned closer to him, her arm lightly touching his. She glanced up into his eyes for the briefest of moments before averting her gaze back down to the menu. Her eyes scanned the menu, trying to decide what to have for breakfast.

“What are you having?” she asked softly.

“I haven’t decided yet,” he said, as he leaned in closer, and ran a hand up the inside of her thigh, nudging at the hemline of her skirt. She shivered slightly as she feels his warm breath on her neck, and reached up to flip her hair back over her shoulder.

They look up as the waiter coughs softly, standing beside their table.

“Have you had a chance to decide yet?” He asked.

They both shook their heads and look back down at the menu. He took her hand again, bringing it over to rest on his thigh before he goes back to sliding his hand up and down over her inner thigh, pushing the miniskirt up the tiniest bit with each pass.


“What are you going to have?” she asks again. He chose something from the menu, and asked her what she is going to have. Just then, the waiter stopped by again, and she said “Eggs Benedict,” to the waiter. He nodded and wrote something down before taking his order, and leaving them to get their order into the kitchen.

His hand brushed up her inner thigh, feeling her warm skin and smiling as he observed her breathing quicken a bit. She leaned over and put her head on his shoulder, blowing gently across his neck for a moment before nuzzling into his neck. They just sat in silence, bodies pressed warmly against each other’s, before the food came.

As the waiter placed their plates on the table, they both looked up and smiled at him.

“It looks great, thank you,” she said, before the waiter nodded and smiled, on his way to another table.

They ate, and talked about each other’s work, and school. His hand continued to rest on her inner thigh, making her aware of her body in a way she had not previously experienced. The meal went by quickly, and after he had gone to pay the check she straightened her skirt again and waited for him to return to the table.

He took her hand, and they walked together out to the parking lot.

“Now what?” she asked him, as they stood between their parked cars.

He just looked at her for a moment, before stepping closer to his truck and unlocking the front driver’s side door. He grinned at her as he slid the driver’s seat as far forward as it would go, and then unlocked the back door, helping her into the back seat. She bit softly at her bottom lip as he walked around to the passenger side and slid that seat forward before climbing into the back seat next to her.

He leaned over and took a handful of her hair before kissing her hard. He pulled slightly on her hair, sliding her down a bit on the seat, and making her miniskirt slide up. As she slid, he noticed her g string, which she wore at his request.

“Good girl,” he said.

She glowed in his approval, shivering slightly as his hand slid up beneath her skirt, tugging the small string to one side.

“Let’s look at this pretty pussy,” He said, as he slid one finger inside her wet heat.

She shivered again, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the headrest.

He slid his hand from her hair, to bring it down and rub across her stomach before sliding beneath her blouse, cupping a breast as he slowly started to fuck her pussy with one finger.

She moaned softly, not caring that they were in a public parking lot, just wanting to please him.

He slid his hand up to the neckline of her tank top, and moved it down beneath the fabric to squeeze roughly at her hard nipple.

She moaned again, and arched her back up against him.

His finger continued to slide in and out of her now soaking pussy, occasionally flicking out of her pussy to rub across her engorged clit, making her moan louder. He bit gently on her left breast before lifting up away from her, leaving her wanting as he whispered in her ear “Let’s go find somewhere more private, pet.”

She looked up through the haze of pleasure in her eyes at him, and nodded slowly. She sat up slowly and straightened her clothes as he did the same and climbed out of the back seat. He came around and opened the door for her, then took her hand and helped her around to the passenger side of the truck.

She smiled at him as she climbed into the seat, tugging at her skirt.

He went around and took his seat, starting the truck up and driving out of the parking lot, searching for a better place to park. He finally found a quiet parking lot behind a hotel, and helped her into the back seat again. He leaned over and kissed her passionately, sliding his hand beneath her blouse to tweak her hard nipple.

She moaned softly into his mouth, arching her back up against his hand. Her mind raced with the thoughts of what might happen in this truck, the anticipation of being caught making her even hotter.

He broke the kiss and wrapped a hand in her hair, pushing her head down toward his lap. She fumbled with the snap on his pants, hungry for his cock.

He pushed her head further down toward his crotch, sliding her body off the seat onto the floor of the truck.

As she finally got the snap undone and tugged gently at his waistband, he lifted his hips to allow her access and help her with his pants. She pulled the pants down to his knees, and fumbled his cock from the opening in his shorts. Her eyes closed for the briefest moment as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock.

He moaned softly and took a handful of her hair, guiding her slowly up and down over his cock, controlling her every move with just the hand in her hair.

Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock with each upstroke, and she inhaled softly before being pushed back down. She felt dis cock moving in and out of her throat each time he pushed her head down, and her eyes closed again, sinking into that sweet place where nothing matters but pleasing him. The sensations of subspace swirled through her soul, driving her further and further away from reality as she served Him. His cock is so big around, she felt her jaw getting sore from her mouth being so wide open, but this only added to the sensations of subspace.

Her eyes open again as she felt her head being lifted from his lap, the sweet pain of her hair being pulled driving her further down into subspace. Her eyes met his, through a cloud of lust and desire, and she nodded slowly as she hears him speak

“I want to taste that sweet pussy, pet.”

She bit her bottom lip as she moved back up to her seat, spreading her legs and sliding her g string to one side for him.

He slid down to his knees between her spread thighs, and leaned in close to her waiting pussy.

As she sunk back into subspace, her eyes slide shut and she gets lost, the anticipation of his tongue alone driving her wild.

His tongue flickered out across her throbbing clit, and she gasped softly, nothing mattering to her anymore but the pleasure he is getting from her luscious body. The thoughts she previously had about getting caught in this compromising position are gone, and nothing mattered except for him, and his desires.

She ground her hips gently up against his tongue, helping him get the maximum pleasure from her body, and it wasn’t long before she started begging for release. She heard his voice from far away, saying one simple word.

“Cum.”

As she heard his voice, she eagerly complied with his command and exploded with hot girlcum all over his face, feeding him her pleasure. She squirms wildly as the orgasm seems to rip from her soul, driving her further and further away, sinking into the swirling vortex of subspace.

He lapped and slurped hungrily at her sweet pussy, cleaning every drop of her cum from her before moving up to kiss her passionately, letting her taste herself on his lips.

Her arms moved up, seemingly on their own, to wrap gently around his neck, snuggling close as she struggles to return from that distant place he sent her to. Her breath is ragged and she gasps for air as she slowly comes down from her high, her legs wrapped gently around His back.

Suddenly, His hard cock drove into her soaking pussy.

She growled softly as she sank back down, her legs wrapped tighter around His back as He fucks her slowly at first, then faster.

He pulled her hair, arching her neck up for easier access, before biting hard on the sensitive spot between her neck and her shoulder. His cock drove faster and harder into her, driving her wild and forcing her to beg for permission to cum again.

“Not yet, baby.” He says, forcing her to hang on desperately to her climax.

Her mind swirled and tumbled through subspace, her focus entirely on his pleasure, the need for her to cum fading away as her body seems to detach from her mind. She became a throbbing core of animal lust and desire.

After what seems like both minutes and days, she hears his guttural roar as he cums hard into her pussy, drenching her with his hot cum. He said one simple word again, “Cum,” and she does, her mind and body exploding into a million pieces as she gives herself totally to him, to his pleasure.

He held her gently afterwards, and rocks her slowly, rubbing her head and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. He is very kind and patient and talks her back from subspace.

As she finally returns to reality, she looks up into his soft brown eyes and whispers two little words.

“Thank you.”

He chuckles softly as he whispers the same words back to her, running his fingers through her soft hair and helping her straighten her skirt yet again.

They laugh softly for a moment before they realize the time. With a soft sigh, He helps her back into the front seat and returns her to the restaurant. He helps her into her car, and gives her a soft kiss before thanking her again, and driving off. Back to reality.