Breakfast with Anna Nicole Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Wanna cum!"

It was almost time again for that happy event. I brought my mouth back to below her dripping love hole and feasted on all the nectar she had produced. Slowly, I started my tongue back up, probing the edges of that adorable hole and exploring under her inner lips. As I moved my tongue back and forth across the marvelous place that was producing her juices, I dipped it in to relish the delicious taste.

Finally, I reached the top of Anna Nicole's wet love hole and thrust my tongue against the small area between there and her precious clit. Although I wouldn't have believed it possible, her movements became even more frenetic, her ass actually lifting off the bed as she seemingly tried to wrap her pussy around my face. Her clit was even more swollen than it had been earlier and I engulfed it in my mouth and started sucking. As I did, my lips formed a seal at the base and my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top.

"Yes!" the aroused beauty cried out abruptly. "Oh, my God!"

She started cumming again and this time was even wilder than the others had been, and lasted longer. Once again, her hands and thighs imprisoned my head. Her legs swung so far to the side that it felt as if we were going to roll over, and I was glad we were in the middle of the bed and couldn't fall off the side. Anna Nicole whimpered joyfully from the extreme pleasure of her cumming and I would have made it a duet, but my mouth was filled with her succulent clit, and I very much wanted to keep it there. I don't know how long it took; the pleasure for both of us was so intense I wanted it to last longer, but she finally climaxed, arching her back, ramming her pussy against my face and holding it there.

Her eyes were closed in complete contentment as she released my head. After the long and extremely delightful time I had spent eating her wonderful pussy, I was eager to fuck her there. After licking all the juice from her thighs and belly where it had splashed during her momentous orgasm, my tongue sluiced the nectar from her lips and her mons. Although I was tempted, I refrained from sucking the juices from her bubbling love hole because they would be needed for their natural function of lubrication.

When I went to breakfast that morning, I didn't expect an encounter like this, but I make a point of always having contraceptives with me. I went to where my pants were lying on the floor and removed one from my pocket. Partly from the Viagra and partly from the incredible sexiness of my partner, my cock was stiff and ready so I removed the wrapper and rolled the condom onto my cock.

Using a towel from the bathroom, I wiped her juices off my face. I expected to do some kissing and didn't want to gross out Anna Nicole. Some women enjoy the taste of their own pussies and some are repulsed and I didn't know how she would feel. When I returned to the bed, she was still lying on her back, her arms sprawled out at her sides and her legs spread. She smiled when she saw my cock, hard and encased in latex and ready for her.

"That was wonderful, George. I've never had my pussy eaten like that before. I hope your cock is even half as good."

The pillow had come out from under her ass during her recent strenuous movements, so I tossed it aside and knelt once more between her legs, one hand guiding my cock to the place we both wanted it. Anna Nicole smiled at me and reached down between her legs to spread her pussy lips. She was even wetter than I had left her, with juices glistening on her labia, so I rubbed the tip of my cock against her wetness to spread the lubrication. With a gentle push, it wedged into her pussy.

Cooing in pleasure, Anna Nicole spread her legs wider and bent her knees. "Really give it to me," she urged. "Fuck me good and hard."

That was my intention so I leaned forward, sliding my cock farther into her inviting pussy. My shaft was in far enough that I no longer needed to guide it so I leaned forward, placing my hands on the mattress on either side of Anna Nicole's beautiful face. With a woman as gorgeous and sexy as she is, I like the full body contact of the missionary position, at least to start. My weight was supported by my hands and knees as I thrust my cock in deeper. It was almost all the way inside her so I curled my arms under hers and leaned forward, until my face was just above hers.

"Mmmmm, that's good," she murmured, as she puckered her lips for the kiss I was happy to share with her.

I felt her spread her legs slightly farther and wrap them around my hips, while her arms went around my shoulders. My cock plunged into Anna Nicole the rest of the way and I could feel her soft pubic hair mingling with mine. We shared another long, deep kiss, our tongues twisting together, before I slowly drew my cock back out of her slick pussy so only the head was still inside. Equally slowly, I drove it all the way back in, feeling a fresh gush of her juices as I did. She cooed softly and tipped her head back on her pillow, her eyes closed in bliss.

With the weight of my upper body supported on my forearms and wrists, she was able to move freely under me. Once again, I withdrew almost all the way and stroked back into her pussy. This time, when Anna Nicole felt my cock surging into her, she flexed her arms and legs to thrust back to meet me. There was a squishing sound as my cock plunged all the way into her wet pussy and I felt a few drops of her juices splash onto my legs.

"Yes," she murmured. Keep fucking me like that.

I did keep fucking her like that, with long, deep strokes of my cock into her dripping pussy. Besides thrusting back to meet me, Anna Nicole began rocking back and forth on her ass. She moaned from the exquisite pleasure and, as her body moved under me, her hands caressed my back and shoulders. I wanted to kiss her beautiful lips but they were peeled back on her teeth again, as her head tossed from side to side on her pillow.

As we continued fucking slowly, her movements grew more frenzied. Anna Nicole's hips swiveled under me, sending her legs thrusting out beside me like pistons. Her long fingernails dug into my back while her whole body writhed and thrashed under me. I could tell she was nearing ecstasy and she knew it too.

"I'm ready to cum, George. Let me get on top."

That seemed like a good idea to me too. Anna Nicole stretched her legs out flat on the bed and I wrapped my arms around her back. Her arms were already around my shoulders and we rolled over into the female superior position. After slowly stroking my cock with her pussy a few times, she pushed her upper body up from mine and bent her legs until they were under her and she was kneeling astride me in the cowgirl position. Her eyes were closed again and a blissful smile creased her face as she leaned back and raised her body, letting her clit rub against the entire length of my cock.

We were both smiling equally when she lowered her pussy, letting my cock and her clit massage each other again. Over and over, she raised and lowered herself, her moans and mine ending in whimpers from the carnal delights we were sharing. With every stroke back down, I drove my cock hard up into her. I could feel her juices running all over my legs and body and I could smell their delectable aroma. Faster and faster she moved, her succulent breasts bouncing and swaying above me as we drew closer to what we both knew would be a highly satisfying mutual climax.

Although her body was upright, Anna Nicole was thrashing and swaying so much, I feared she might topple over. I placed my hands on her thighs and hips in hopes of preventing that and kept ramming my cock into her, matching her strokes. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in ecstasy, as her speed increased.

"Yes!" she cried out joyfully. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Fuck me hard!"

I did what she wanted. Her movements were more erratic but I continued driving my cock into her pussy as hard and fast as I could and I could feel it scraping against her clit at every thrust. Anna Nicole had completely lost control of her body. She pitched and tossed about on top of me. My hands on her thighs kept her from falling as I did what she wanted, ramming my cock into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, and her back arched as she climaxed. After her orgasm, her body went completely limp on top of me and she started to fall to the side. My hands guided Anna Nicole and she fell forward, landing on top of me, where I continued plowing my cock into her pussy. I had been holding off cumming for some time and I finally let myself go. A great gusher of pleasure welled up, seemingly from my toes, and I climaxed, shooting my semen into my condom. I continued ramming my cock in and out until I had ejaculated two more times, before also relaxing and wrapping my arms around Anna Nicole's voluptuous body. We lay there together, her on top of me, both of us through fucking, at least for the time being. After a while, she rolled off me, pulling her pussy from around my softened cock. Both of us were covered with her fragrant pussy juices.

Besides being covered with her juices, we were both sweating profusely from our exertions, and in need of showers. After resting for a few minutes more, we headed for the bathroom. Her shower had multiple heads and very quickly we were both thoroughly wet. She washed my back and front, paying special attention to my cock, which started to stiffen under her ministrations. After that, it was my turn to wash her and, after I had finished her back, I reached around with soap and washcloth to fondle her lovely breasts. As I stood, my hands cupping the twin beauties and the front of my body pressed against her gorgeous ass, I could feel my cock getting harder.

Anna Nicole could feel it too. "Why don't you blow off the book signing and come back to bed with me?" she asked, as she turned to face while her soapy hands stroked me to a full erection. "We can have a lot more fun."

"As great as it's been with you, and as tempted as I am, I really have to go to the signing. I don't have anything to do after that, though."

"What do you mean, you don't have anything to do after that?" she asked, gently squeezing my cock and giving me a smile even more lascivious that the one she had given me at breakfast. "You make sure you come back here when you're done. I can think of lots of stuff for you to do."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Anna Nicole and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12