Breakfast with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you just imagine?" I continued, ignoring his objection, "How it would feel—fucking my ass!"

"Oh Gaawwd!"

"Did you like fucking Mommy in the ass?"

"Lisa! We c-can't be doing this."

"Doing what? It's just pretend," I tried to minimize. "And I still wonder how you'd handle this moving target," I challenged, beginning to hump up and down. "Think you could hit the bull's-eye?"

"Lisa! Don't push this," he warned.

"Or what?" I teased.

"Oh hell, if you weren't my daughter, you know damn well it wouldn't be moving."

"What makes you think that?" I pushed.

"Because I'd already be holding your sexy ass while I-I...." He stopped himself, coming to his senses.

"...while you what?" I asked breathlessly.

"No, we have to stop," he insisted.

"Oh God! Right now I just wished I weren't your daughter."

"M-me too," he lamented.

"Think you've seen enough?"

"M-more than I sh-should."

"You seeeverything, don't you, Daddy?"

"God, yes!

"...even the outline of my panties?"

"N-no."

"Look closer," I suggested, feeling his eyes bore in on me, while I arched back even more.

"I-I still c-can't see where..."

"Oops," I giggled. "I just remembered; I forgot to wear any."

"Like hell, you forgot." he muttered.

"Ok, so I didn't," I conceded, moving my hands back to feel the crease up the middle and the contours of my engorged lips. "But this way you get to see more—from what I'm feeling, a lot more!"

"Dear God! Aren't y-you uncomfortable with being exposed like this?"

"At first I was, when my hair was showing. But since Nola gave me this shave, I can wear things that barely cover my pussy. Doesn't it look nice?"

"Sh-she shaved y-you—th-there?"

"Yeah, Daddy; would you rather see my pussy hair sticking out all over?"

"God, no!"

"I still have some. Is that ok, or do you like it bald?"

"Geez, Lisa!" he objected.

"I hope not," I continued, ignoring his objection, "'cause a bare pussy is more like a little girl. I had her leave a little on the top and on the sides to frame my cunt like a real woman. What do you think, Daddy?"

"I-I donno," he mumbled.

"Oh dear; of course you don't," I giggled. "You can hardly comment on what you can't see. W-would you like t-to...you know...see it?"

"God, yes! I mean, no...Please don't. I-I c-can't take much m-more."

"Are you sure," I taunted, arching confidently as I rotated my ass.

"Y-you're killing me!" he gasped.

"Oh my, we wouldn't want that," I teased as I stood, deciding to keep him wanting. "Let me get changed and I'll be out of here, so you can have some space for...Well, you know...."

"Yeah, I need to change too," he muttered, shaking his head.

I scampered to my bedroom and quickly stripped off my shorts. I'd already decided on what to wear and was soon squeezing into a ten inch micromini. I was back in two minutes, finding Daddy already changed and busying himself with wiping the counters.

"What do you think, Daddy," I twirled around to show him the full contours of my jean-covered derrière.

"Seems awfully short," he observed, sitting down once again.

"You'd rather I stick with those shorts," I suggested.

"God, no! I guess anything's better than that."

"Great. Maybe I'll save those shorts to wear only when we're together," I suggested.

"No, Lisa; we just can't do that again."

"You're notdoing anything—at least not until after I leave." I giggled.

"Lisa! That's enough!"

"Ok, ok; just let me put away these dishes and I'll be out of here."

He may have thought it was enough, but I wasn't quite done. As I picked up the dishes, I glanced back to where he was sitting. Sure enough, he was once again staring at my ass. I slowly bent down to put the plates in the lower rack, keeping my legs straight as I arched back. I knew there was no way that tiny skirt was going to cover—not in that position. I shivered, hearing him gasp as I felt the cool air on my bare cunt.

"L-Lisa, y-you forgot..." He trailed off.

"Forgot what?"

"Y-you're not wearing...."

"Daddy," I interrupted, "do you honestly think I forgot." I reached back, stroking the slick folds that were now on full display. "I just knew you wanted to see how Nola shaved your little girl's pussy."

"Ahhh Gawwd...Uhh," he groaned.

"So is it Ok that I showed you?" I queried.

"Ok?" he shot back incredulously. "For God's sake, Lisa! Of course it's not Ok!"

"But I thought...Oh Daddy, are you mad at me?"

"Oh hell! I should be, but I can't." He was shaking his head, as his eyes remained glue to my bare ass.

"So what do you think, Daddy?" I pushed, sliding my fingers over the glistening contours, while beginning to rotate my ass. "Did she do a good job?"

"I-I'd rather n-not say," he stammered.

"You think she took off too much?" I pushed.

"N-no."

"Too little?"

"No, it's p-perfect," he gapsed.

"Thank you, Daddy. Does that mean you'll be thinking about this while you're having your fun with...You know, when I leave?"

"Oh hell! After all this? You better fucking believe it!"

"And you'll be pretending to do me—here," I suggested as I parted my cunt lips, knowing I was showing him my glistening pink vestibule.

"Holy fuuuck!" he gasped.

"...pretending that gorgeous hunk of meat that just made me cum is driving deep inside...Ahhh," I gasped as slipped a finger inside. "...right here, stretching your baby's tight virgin cunt, turning your sweet little girl into an insatiable slut, hungry for her daddy's monster cock."

"Aahh...Fuck!"

"Or maybe here," I continued as I opened ass cheeks with one hand while fingers of the other traced around my winking bud.

"Holy shit!" he gasped. "You know w-we c-can't even..."

"Pretend," I reminded. "Just pretend you cock is pressing against you little girl, right here," I pointed, before slowly slipping my pinky inside. "feeling this bud tightly stretched around that hunk of steel, while you drill me."

"You killing me!" He exclaimed.

"You really want your little pumpkin, don't you?"

"God forgive me, b-but I c-can't help it."

"Thanks, Daddy." I turned to face him, beaming triumphantly. "That makes me feel very special."

"You are special, sweetheart."

"Then I hope you have a good time of it; you deserve it, Daddy."

"Unbelievable!" He was shaking his head.

"One more thing I forgot," I said, dashing down the hall to the laundry room. I open the basket and, grabbing the prize inside, returned to the kitchen.

"I needed a snack before I go," I observed, bringing his cum filled shorts to my face, just as he glanced up.

"What in God's name..."

"Hummm!" I moaned, as I licked the viscous fluid from the material. "You taste good, Daddy."

"Y-you can't be...I mean, you like to taste...?"

"Of course. I just wish I could taste it from the source, fresh and warm, spurting down my throat while I suck...."

"Fucking....Aahhh!" He interrupted with a groan, watching me sucking more cum from his shorts.

"I have one more surprise before I go."

"N-no more, Lisa!" he cried, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, Daddy; it's just a little something I thought you could use," I reassured, as I reached into my purse. "Now close your eyes."

I grinned with anticipation, watching as his eyes shut while his hands remained folded over his crotch. I walked over, holding the prize to my face for one last whiff before carefully laying my shorts over his face—the same ones that had just been hugging my creaming cunt.

"Surprise, Daddy!"

"Wh-what in the...Oh my God!" he exclaimed as he stared at the sodden cloth.

"Thought you might like a little souvenir, just to help you remember what I showed you," I chuckled

"Oh my God! We can't be doing...."

"We can't," I interrupted, "but you can. One whiff should get you started."

"Aaahh!" he exclaimed as he brought the shorts to his face, rubbing them against his lips as he inhaled.

"How is it?" I pushed.

"Oh God! I shouldn't, but you smell delicious!"

"Wouldn't you love to taste the source," I cooed, pulling up my skirt to show him my bare cunt once again."

"You know I would, but we can't." He shook his head, continuing to smell my juices as he stared.

"OK. Just promise me you'll put that to good use, Daddy."

"I d-don't think...I shouldn't." He objected as I turned toward the door.

"You have to, Daddy," I countered. "After the way I creamed those shorts, you'll have all the lubrication you need."

"Dear God!" he in mumbled, inhaling my aroma despite his objections.

"Enjoy, Daddy," I suggested, turning back to give him a kiss goodbye. I leaned down, gently caressing his lips with mine. He moaned, and within seconds our tongues were dancing together, the aroma of cum that lingered on our lips further heightening our arousal. As I felt his hand slide up my thigh, I stepped back, watching him panting in urgency, as he continued reaching for me.

"Easy Daddy. I don't want you to do something you'll regret," I teased.

"Oh fuck! Please!" he whined. Poor Daddy. I was convinced that I would have him, but knew that I had to keep him on the edge and wanting if it was going to happen.

"Is this what you want?" I teased, pulling up the skirt as I slipped two fingers in my cunt."

"Yes! And you fucking well know it!" he exclaimed, "And you know we can't," he added, shaking his head as he muttered, "Such fucking tease!"

"We need to be patient," I advised, moving to coat his lips with my juices.

"Aahh," he groaned, as he began sucking and licking my fingers clean.

"I'm glad you like tasting me, Daddy. And remember, there's lots more where that came from." I reminded. As I moved toward the door, I turned back, smiling as I observed him staring, clutching those cameltoe shorts. "I can't wait for our cuddle time tonight," I concluded, blowing him a kiss as I slipped out the door.