Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked the shaded paths through the park, holding hands and chatting about their surroundings and how good the day felt. After a while they stopped for breakfast, and John bought a newspaper to share with her. Although they were acting like a normal couple who had been together for a long time, the sexual tension was palpable. Finally John broached the subject that was simmering below the surface.

"Carol, everything feels so right with you. I want you with me all the time. The thought of your leaving at the end of the day and my traveling alone next week drives me crazy."

"I feel the same," she said. "But what can we do about it?"

Without agonizing anymore he blurted it out. "You could move in with me, quit your job, and accompany me on my trips."

She took his hand and kissed it. "You know I would love that. But to quit my job leaves me no fall back. We have both been infatuated before and know how things can disintegrate."

He was deflated. "You're right of course. We should take more time. I'm like a kid in a candy store and don't want to leave."

"I'll tell you what," she said. "The lease on my apartment runs out in a month, and I have thought about moving to a new place. What if I come live with you, but keep working at my job until we see how things go. I could come on some of your trips with you, especially on the weekends."

John's heart jumped in his chest. The thought of coming home to her waiting in his apartment filled him with elation. "Wonderful!" he exclaimed. "When can you move?"

"When will you be back from your trip next week?"

"On Thursday night."

"I'll be moved in and waiting for you."

He squeezed her hand. "Unbelievable!"

"I'll have dinner ready for you. And you'll probably be horny after four days on the road, so I will serve you in my sexy maid outfit."

John imagined the scene. He would be fully dressed in his business suit letting her wait on him. At some point he would find an excuse to punish her.

"You will make a mistake," he said. "And I will have to spank you."

"Yes you will. I will probably have to lie across your lap." She pretended to cringe. "You will bare my ass and spank me until I beg you to stop."

"I will stop when I am good and ready. You know that don't you?"

"Yes Sir. I know that by moving in with you I am putting myself under you control. You can do whatever you want with me, and make me do unspeakable things."

"What if I invite Susan to come over?"

"I would like that."

"What if I want you to entertain one of my clients like you did with Elaine?"

"Whatever you want. I trust you to take care of me."

John put some money on the table and stood up. "Come," he said. It's time to go home."