Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me."

"I feel weak. It's like you have plucked a string in my body and causing it to vibrate in harmony with you."

"Take my hands. Let me look at you. You are so beautiful. I see in your eyes that you would like me to have that kind of power over you."

"I don't know.... I'm not supposed to feel this way."

"It's part of being human, and feminine. I read somewhere that in anonymous surveys over a third of all women admit to fantasies like this."

"I'm not surprised. I used to get excited reading about war lords taking over a village and carrying away the young women. It was the way of the world not too long ago."

"Exactly. It's in our blood."

"By admitting to this am I giving you power over me?"

John felt a surge in his gut. This was his chance. He opened an inner door and walked out onto the stage in a new role. His voice was so firm it surprised even him. "From this moment when we play our sexual games you will refer to me as "Sir", and you will do what I tell you. Do you understand?"

Carol's eyes opened wide. Before she could think about what was happening she heard herself say, "Yes Sir."

Chapter 5

John felt like he was supercharged with some strange energy. His skin was tingling. It had been a big risk telling Carol what he did, and he could not have hoped for a better result. This beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman was on his wave link and ready to submit to him. Maybe he had finally found the kind of partner he had been dreaming about. He was determined to press ahead and find out.

As for Carol, she could not quite believe the speed with which things were progressing. She had expected John to reveal a fantasy about performing some kinky sex act, or maybe having a threesome with another woman. But instead he had tapped into her own suppressed desire to be forced into sexual submission. Suddenly her fantasies were in the open, and she had been powerless to resist going along with him.

He pulled her to her feet and with his hand under her chin lifted her face. "You are to go into my bedroom and put on a special maid's costume that you will find in a box under the bed. You are to wear nothing other than what is in that box."

Her eyes were hot, and he felt her body tremble. "Yes Sir," she said softly.

"Also in the box you will find a leather riding crop. When you are ready, come back here and hand me the crop. You can expect to feel the crop on your ass if you fail to please me."

She took a deep breath, but said nothing as she turned and went into the bedroom. John watched her ass twitch in the tight skirt. His cock felt like it was going to push through his zipper like a battering ram crashing through the door to the castle. Never could he remember being so aroused.

But it was more than that. The instant connection with Carol on this primal level lifted his feelings for her way above whatever stage had existed before. Could this be the real thing—finally?

Carol closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed to collect herself. Once she was out of his presence she felt she had more control. Or did she? Something was pulling at her like a receding ocean wave. Not wanting to stop and think she dropped to her knees and pulled the box out from under the bed. Rising on shaking legs she put the box on the bed and removed the lid.

Stuffed into the box was a bundle of clothing, various pieces in black and white, some with lace trim. On one side was a pair of high heeled black pumps; on the other side, stretched out like a headless snake, was a sinister-looking leather crop. On top of the clothing was a flier showing a young woman dressed in a black and white maid's costume. Carol knew that the picture was showing her what she was going to look like when she put on this outfit.

She felt the silky black material and studied the picture. Designed more like a fancy apron than a dress, the costume hid little. The halter top was cut in a deep V almost to the model's navel, and was held together with a thin ribbon just below her breasts. At the top the V was trimmed in white lace and open wide, exposing the sloping sides of the girl's tits. The skirt ended about six inches below her pussy, and was also trimmed in white lace. Her legs were bare, nicely shaped by the four inch fuck me pumps.

Around the waist of the short dress was a white sash with a large pink ribbon in the center. A semi circular apron of white lace below the sash added a decorative touch. The material was opaque, but barely, and it did not appear that the model was wearing anything under it. Carol looked at the face of the pretty girl and noticed she was wearing her hair up in a sexy style, highlighted by a little black and white lace crown on top.

"Wow, that is a very sexy outfit," she said to herself. "I wonder about the back."

Carol turned over the flier and saw on the back an even sexier display. The costume was backless from the waist up, held together again by the thinnest of black ribbons. Below the waist the skirt came together in an upside down V, with the point just above the girl's ass and the sides falling away so that her ass was almost completely exposed. The ends of the white sash that was around her waist hung down with their tips caressing the centers of the rounded bulges that were her ass cheeks.

Always sensitive about her slightly protruding stomach, Carol noted that the dress covered that area and even glamorized it with the scallop of white lace topped by the pink ribbon. She hoped that John would not be disappointed in the way she looked in this skimpy maid's uniform. He had obviously chosen it with care. The thought of him and of about what she was about to do made her legs weak and her pussy wet.

His voice came through the door. "Don't keep me waiting. You have four minutes to get yourself into that costume and get out here. And don't forget the crop."

Chapter 6

Five minutes later Carol opened the door and presented herself to John. He was leaning casually against the bar, sipping his wine and watching her. The living room was in semi darkness, and the light from the bedroom was behind her, outlining her figure through the thin material. He wanted her so badly that the glass was shaking in his hand.

"Come here," he ordered.

Carol walked slowly toward him. His eyes radiated lust and his desire for her, reassuring her that she was meeting his expectations. "You like?" she said as she stood before him with her shoulders pulled back.

He set his glass down on the bar and reached toward her. Very lightly he traced the exposed inner slopes of her breasts with his finger tips.

"I like," he said. "But you did not bring the crop. Already you have disobeyed me."

She realized instantly that she had been so focused on how she looked that she had completely forgotten the crop. But before she could respond his hand shot up and slapped her across her face. WHAP!

The blow was hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. It was so unexpected she didn't know how to react or what to say. "OH... I..... What??...." she gasped.

He did not touch her again, but let her stand there in confusion and humiliation. The power he felt was electrifying, but he also felt compassion for her. It was not going to be easy for him to play the part of the uncompromising DOM.

"I told you there would be consequences if you displeased me," he said in a non threatening tone. "The slap was for forgetting the crop. But you were also a minute late in coming out of the bedroom. There will be consequences later for that. I suspect that you took so long because you were admiring yourself in my bathroom mirror. Am I right?"

"Yes," she sobbed, still shaken by the fact of the slap as much as the pain. "I wanted to look good for you. I am trying...."

"Okay, okay," he said. Lovingly he dabbed his handkerchief under her eyes to dry the tear droplets. "I know this is new for you. It is for me too. Trust me that I will not hurt you. You have no idea how appealing you look in that sexy costume with that look of shock on your face."

"I am shocked. I did not deserve that kind of treatment."

"In normal circumstances I would agree with you. But we have temporarily created an abnormal situation, one in which I decide what you deserve and what you don't. The slap was necessary to initiate you into your role. Now go get the crop."

Not knowing how to respond, and not wanting to antagonize him further, Carol turned and walked back toward the bedroom. She could feel his eyes on her bare ass as she moved. In spite of her surprise she was aware of the sexual nature of that single slap. He was asserting his power over her and giving her license to give up control. Her excitement continued to build as she picked up the crop and returned to the living room.

He met her in the middle of the room and took the crop from her hand. "That's better," he said. Moving a step closer he reached around her with the crop and ran it slowly up and down the crack of her ass. At the same time he leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips. She melted against him as he eased one of his legs between hers.

After a long and intense kiss he leaned back. "You look good enough to eat. Now stick out your tongue, and open your eyes."

The crop was now burrowing more deeply into her ass, pulling her against the hard muscles in his leg. She raised her eyes to him and offered her tongue. For a long moment he just looked at her. In his eyes she saw his lust, but she also saw something else. It was a kind of tenderness, like the look a boy would give a puppy as he played with it.

Gently he took her tongue between his lips and sucked. His other hand joined with the crop in probing and caressing her bare ass. In the process the short skirt had come up so that her exposed and very wet pussy was in contact with the hard rod that hung between them. She strained upward in her high heels to try to reach more of him. Maybe if she could get him to fuck her he would forget about further punishment.

Instead he unwrapped his arms from around her and stepped back. A big smile lit up his face. "Nice try," he said, "but my maid has work to do before she gets paid. There are lots of dirty dishes in the kitchen."

Chapter 7

For the next half hour Carol stood at the sink washing and drying as John stacked things on the counter beside her. It was amazing to her that so many pots and pans and utensils could be used in preparing a dinner for two people, and even more surprising that a fancy apartment like John's did not have a dishwasher.

John amused himself and kept her blood boiling by teasing her and exploring her body as she worked. He exchanged the crop for a soft bristled brush that he ran back and forth over her bare ass. Bent over the sink she was in the perfect position for his attentions.

"You have the most delectable ass," he said, pulling up a low stool so that he could sit comfortably while he tormented her.

"Thank you Sir. It belongs to you."

"You are learning fast. After a few months of training you will be a good sex toy. How do you feel about that?"

She stopped washing and put her head down into the sink, bending her body over more and raising her ass for him. Cool air flowed over her more exposed pussy, making her shiver. "Oh John, you've got me so turned on I will do anything you say."

He rewarded that statement by dragging the tips of the brush over her pussy. "Good girl. Now hold onto the sink. I'm going to use this copious juice of yours like water color and paint a picture on your pussy."

Carol had never felt anything like it. "OH MY GOD..... I can't take much more of thatttt... OHHHH...."

"How about this?" John turned the brush and began dabbing the points of the bristles against the area around her clit. She moaned and he felt a trickle of slippery fluid drip onto his finger. In a moment of inspiration he placed the lubricated finger against her rear hole and slowly pushed it in.

"AAAHHHHHHH...." She screamed and trashed against the counter as the orgasm took hold. He kept at her, driving her to peak after peak until she finally slumped down on his lap.

He reached around and cupped her tits. With his mouth up to her ear he whispered encouragement. "You see, good things happen when you obey. And there's lots more to come, including me," he chuckled. "Now I'll let you finish the dishes in peace, while I prepare a few more surprises."

Carol struggled to her feet with a helpful push from below. Her muscles were like wilted flowers, but she felt a profound sense of tranquility and satisfaction. Giving up control to John had been so right. He had proved that caring for her was an integral part of taking his own pleasure. And her sexual pleasure from being ordered around and disciplined confirmed for her that her fantasies were based on her true nature. Whatever he wanted to do next, she was up for it.

In spite of his overwhelming desire to grab her and take her to his bed, John kept himself under control so he could prolong this first experience of dominating her. He wanted to see whether a dose of real pain would take her to another level of submission. The thought of making her writhe and cry and then explode in another orgasm made him crazy with lust. He left her in the kitchen and went into his bedroom.

For years he had been collecting BDSM toys on line and at various sex shops, feeding his fantasies and hoping that someday he would be able to put his purchases to use. He retrieved the large carton from the top shelf of his closet and placed it on the bed. His heart raced as he viewed the jumble of paddles, whips, vibrators, restraining devices, and various other toys.

Several months ago he had purchased was what was called a "cup set", a group of clear glass cups of various sizes with air valves on the crowns, and a pen-like plunger that could be attached to a valve and suck the air out of that cup. The cups were designed to fit over nipples and/or areolas of different sizes and shapes. When the air was evacuated blood would rush into the area and anything enclosed would swell to twice normal size.

The instructions showed pictures of women with huge nipples under glass and ecstatic expressions on their faces. Other pictures showed that the nipples stayed large after the glass cups were removed.

He took the cup set and a pair of padded wrist cuffs that were linked together with a small chain. Then he put the carton on the floor in the corner of the bedroom, where he could easily get his hands on other items as needed. Finally he took off his clothes and put on a pair of silk-like lounging pajama bottoms. The material caressed his hard cock and did nothing to keep it down. His chest he left bare.

Then, almost as an after thought, he returned to the carton and rummaged around until he found a small digital recorder. It was made of plastic, about the size and shape of an Ipod, and it would record sounds in high fidelity for twelve hours. Every conversation and noise would be captured and could be transferred later to his large capacity computer disk. He turned it on and slipped it into the pocket on his pants.

Carol was just finishing wiping off the counters when he returned to the kitchen with his toys. Here eyes grew wide as she looked at his physique and the wrist cuffs dandling from his hand. He appeared so big and powerful, and she felt extremely vulnerable in her brief costume, a feeling that was making her wet yet again.

"Let's get you up on the counter where I can see you better," he said. Putting down his toys, he seized her by the waist and lifted her up until she was sitting on the edge of the granite top with her legs hanging over. The little skirt had pulled up so that it was a mere flap over her otherwise naked pussy. He pulled her legs apart and stood between them.

"Give me your wrists," he ordered.

She presented her lower arms to him so that he could put the cuffs on her wrists and secure the Velcro bindings. "Now put your hands behind your head," he said.

Taking a deep breath she did as he told her. "I am going to warp this chain around your neck and attach it to the cuffs," he said. "That will keep your arms and hands out of the way. The chain is plastic, so it won't cut your skin, but I advise you not to struggle."

"What are you going to do to me?" With her hands tied behind her head and her partially covered breasts thrust forward only inches from him, she suspected that he was about to torture her tits. It made her pussy even wetter.

"These tits of yours are not as firm as I'm sure they were ten years ago," he said as he lifted her right breast out of the halter top. "But no matter. It's your nipples that I love, and I'm going to enhance them for my pleasure."

When both breasts were exposed he arranged the strained halter under them to push them up and together, creating an erotic cleavage. Her large nipples stood stiff and pointed upward, aimed right at his mouth. They looked so delicious that he could not resist kissing and licking each one in turn.

"Ahhhhh...", she moaned and twisted her torso to create more friction with his mouth.

"Very tasty," he said, "but not big enough. I have something here to double their size and make them more succulent."

Carol's eyes followed his hands as he opened the box and selected two medium-sized cups. "We'll start with a size five, and then go to a ten later," he said smiling.

"Oh my. I've never seen anything like that. Is it going to hurt?"

"A little hurt is good," he said, pinching her left nipple.

"Owwhh..."

The first cup fit snugly over the just pinched nipple. He opened the valve and attached the pen pump. It took only three strokes of the plunger to lock the cup on her tit and draw the nipple to fill the glass container.

"AHH.."

"Does that hurt?"

"No, but it feels weird."

"Now for the other one."

When both tits were captured in the glass cups he pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her. She met his tongue and shook her breasts so that the cups scraped across his bare chest. By leaning into her at the right angle he could guide the valve stems on the cups to agitate his nipples, further fueling his passion. He pulled hard on her hair and sucked hungrily on her hot tongue.

Both of them were breathing hard when he pulled back and looked down at her tits. "The instructions say to leave them on for two or three minutes and then change them for a larger size. I believe in following instructions."

Carol knew she had no say in the matter. She watched as he open the valves and released the suction. The cups came off, revealing nipples swollen like giant, ripe olives.

"Beautiful," he said as he flicked them with his finger tips.

"Oh John, that feels so gooood...."

The larger cups were more elongated in shape to allow for a tight fit even with her nipples stretched to twice their normal length. John positioned the first one and began to pump out the air.

"OWWW.." she screeched. "Now it hurts. You're sucking it out of my body... Awhh..."

John drew on the plunger twice more before moving to her other tit and repeating the process. She was squirming on the counter top, moaning and trying to throw off the suckers like they were some kind of animal that was biting her.

"These have to stay on for five minutes," he said calmly. "You have to do this three times a week to have a permanent effect. If I am not around to do it, you are to do it yourself. I want large nipples to play with."

"Oh godddd...."

"Here, I will give you something to distract you." He moved closer between her legs and pulled her skirt up and out of the way. With a quick jerk on the snaps on his pants he freed his cock and let it lie on top of her pussy. Like a sausage being placed on a hot buttered bun, his stiff cock nestled into the welcoming valley between her pussy lips.