Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OHH MYY GODDDD.... IT'S TOOOO MUCH.... PLEASE....."

He began moving his hips and sawing back and forth. "Please what?"

"Please FUCK ME... FUCK ME.... OH GOD..."

To torment her more he used his hand to press down on his cock and push the tip against her clit. With his other hand he flicked the nipple cups to make them swing and pull on her agitated buds.

Carol was in a trance. The combination of sensations and her utter helplessness blotted out any rational thought. She bounced and squirmed and moaned. John felt her legs wrap around him and urge him on. He could hold back no longer.

A minor adjustment of the angle of his cock and he was in her. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her off the counter so he could maneuver her body and drive into her depths.

"AHHHHH.... YESSSSS... MORE..... MORE....."

Chapter 8

Five minutes later Carol was still sitting on the counter with John standing between her legs. He had removed the cups from her breasts, and his cock was retreating from her sopping pussy. The explosive orgasm that had racked them both moments before left them in a relaxed and loving mood.

"Your arms must be getting tired. I am going to release the cuffs and reattach them with your arms lowered and your hands behind your back."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, as her arms were repositioned. "Maybe we could go lie down for a while."

He lifted her tits, admiring the greatly distended nipples. "I'm afraid not," he said gently. "You still need to be punished for your earlier disobedience. I can't very well let you off on your first day of servitude."

She found it hard to believe, but his words and the way he was looking at her was heating her up again. Her nipples ached in a way that was not unpleasant, but that craved attention. As if reading her thoughts, he bent his head and took her nipples on at a time into his mouth, sucking and drawing on them to maintain their size.

"What are you going to do?' she whimpered. He straightened and pulled up his pants.

"First I am going to take advantage of having you on the kitchen counter to torture your sensitized tits with a few kitchen tools, like this plastic spatula. Then I am going to take you into the living room and bend you over the back of my leather couch with your ass in the air and spank you soundly."

Carol barely had time to process his words before the flexible little spatula was slapping the undersides of her tits.

"OWWW... that STINGS..." she wailed.

"Good. Maybe you will remember to do as your told next time." After a few more swats at the fleshy lower parts of her breasts, John turned his attention to the big nipples that aroused him so much. Using the edge of the spatula he whipped the long nubs back and forth. Her eyes welled up, and she began to sob.

"Oh god John.... They're so tender.. Please..... Please.... Ohhhhhh...."

He loved seeing her tits dance and forcing her to beg, but he knew when to stop. Determining that point and keeping himself under control was the challenge he had set for himself.

"OK, I will spare you, but your tits have to be toughened to take more abuse from me. I like doing it too much. For example, let's see how they like being plucked by these metal tongs."

They were common kitchen tongs designed to be used to extract spaghetti and other things from boiling water, and the clamps on the end contained short metal teeth. John had fantasized about using this tool on a woman's swollen nipples, a fantasy he was about to make real.

"This is what is known as 'tit torture', and it is used in interrogating submissive sluts like you." He position the clamp over her the protruding point of her tit and squeezed the handle. The teeth bit into her.

"OOOWWWWW..."

Compressing the handle to make to make the tongs clamp more firmly, he slowly rotated his wrist, all the while watching her eyes to determine the degree of pain she was experiencing.

"Now I'm going to ask you some questions. If you answer truthfully and completely, I will let up on the pressure...like this."

She felt a wave of relief as the jaws were opened. But almost immediately he moved the tongs to seize her other nipple.

"However, if you do not, then you can expect to hurt more. You see you have no choice but to tell me what I want to know."

"All right... all right," she whined. "I'll tell you. Please don't squeeze any harder."

"I am going to interrogate you many times," he explained. "You are going to tell me about all your sexual experiences and thoughts. What do you say?"

"Yes sir, whatever you want Sir. I have no choice."

"Correct. You don't want to feel this again do you?" The clamp closed painfully and then released.

"OOWW... No Sir... Please Sir... No more of that...."

"All right. Now tell me when was the last time you masturbated?"

The question came as a shock. He was demanding to know about the most personal and private aspect of her life. The truth was she masturbated a lot and always felt a little ashamed afterward. She never thought anyone would know about this side of her.

He sensed her hesitation and pressed the handle on the tongs. The sudden pain made her wince and cry out, "OOOOWW.."

"Don't think about it. Just tell me," he commanded. "You are going to hurt a lot more if you don't."

The threat of increased pain was what she needed to get past the protective wall in her brain that was trying to shield her secrets. A voice she did not recognize began unburdening her soul to him, ignoring her humiliation.

"Last week, when you were away. I needed it so badly."

"Where were you?"

"At home, in my bed."

"Did you use a vibrator?"

"Yes."

"Describe it." He released the pressure on her tit as a signal that he was pleased with her response so far. She sighed and continued.

"I used my favorite one. It is fairly long and designed to be inserted. The end is slightly curved so that it reaches up into my G spot area. A separate little branch ends up right over my clit."

She was amazed at how much she was telling him. It was like a separate part of herself was talking and they both were listening. Her nipple still burned from the attack by the torturous tongs, reminding her to do what he said.

"Why is it your favorite?" he asked.

"It has its own random vibration control. I just turn it on and let it do its thing. It's like having another person doing me; I don't know what's coming next: fast, slow, strong, or weak. And if I put a pillow between my legs to hold it in place, I can read stories on my lap top while it is stimulating me."

"Stories? What kind of stories?"

Again she hesitated. Another very private area of her life was about to be uncovered by this man. She felt the tongs move on her tit.

"Okay, okay.... I'll tell you. But I'm so embarrassed."

"Listen to me. I know you are highly sexed, just like me. That's one of the things I love about you. I am going to tap into that latent volcano. In the beginning you are going to be embarrassed by lots of things I am going to make you do," he said, "but that's no excuse. Now talk."

She took a deep breath. "I have several favorite sites that have good erotic stories, ones that let me get into the role of the woman and let my imagination take over."

"What are the themes you like?"

This was the question she had been dreading. If she was answered truthfully he could use that knowledge to have more leverage over her. The tongs moved again and she blurted out the information that she knew would further enslave her to him. "I like variety, but I gravitate to stories about loving wives and BDSM."

He smiled and let up on the pincers. "Good girl. You have told the truth. What about stories that include group sex or women making love with women?"

The dam had burst and there was no reason to hold back anymore. "Those stories are exciting if the man is forcing the woman to participate."

John's cock stiffened. Once again he felt a strong sense of being in harmony with this woman. It seemed a shame to have to spank her after she had let him into her deepest psychic. But he had a job to do.

Chapter 9

John put down the tongs and lifted her chin. "You have done well in your first interrogation. Now scoot forward on the counter so I can carry you into the living room for your spanking."

Suddenly Carol had a change of heart. It was like she had snapped awake after a particularly explicit dream. Why was she letting this man do whatever he wanted to her?

She was exhausted and ashamed that she had given in so easily to his every demand. Summoning her final reserves she protested, "NO. I've had enough for today. I want to go home. PUT ME DOWN!"

John jerked back and looked at her hard. This unexpected defiance fired something in his gut and excited him. Here was his chance to truly force her to submit to his will. So far she had enjoyed everything he had done to her and had no reason to fight him. In order to fulfill his fantasy, and hers, she had to be forced to submit to something she was reluctant to do. It was important make maker her believe that she had no choice -- that the consequences of resisting him were worse than anything he might do.

"You don't tell me what to do," he said calmly. "I will let you go home when I am good and ready. In the meantime you are going to learn what happens when you defy me."

She was kicking and squirming, but against John's strength with her wrists clipped together behind her back she had no chance. He dumped her on her stomach across the back of the couch, and held her there with his big hand in the small of her back while he reached under the couch for the leather tether that he had positioned there.

The tether had a noose on one end, and he slipped it easily over one of her ankles. The other end was tied to a leg of the couch. If she tried to escape by scooting forward onto the seat of the couch, her bound leg would prevent it.

He held her by her hair while he walked around to the front side of the couch, where another tether was waiting. It also had a noose on the end, one that was big enough to put over her head and close on her neck. In a moment it was done, and he stood back.

"Let me go, you bastard! I didn't agree to this!" She was bucking and squirming to get free, but it was hopeless. The two lines secured her so that she could move only a few inches in any direction.

It was one of the sexiest scenes John had ever seen, better than any pictures on the internet. The tethers had her positioned across the high-backed couch so that her head was in the seat and her feet were a few inches off the floor. Her bare ass was the highest point of her body. With one leg tied but the other free John knew he could pull her loose leg to the side as far as he wanted to expose her.

Her hands were still tied behind her back. The line on the noose around her neck had enough slack that she could raise her head and look at him and complain, but when she did, her uncovered tits with their still swollen nipples hung open and defenseless. John felt his cock hardening again.

Realizing her helplessness she stopped squirming. "Please John, I don't like this. You are going to hurt me and you haven't even given me a safe word."

He raised his eyebrows. "So you know about safe words. Unfortunately for you I don't believe in them," he said, picking up the crop. "If you have a safe word and can stop me whenever you want, you really haven't given up control. We both know that is what it is all about. I am going to teach you to trust me and submit to me without reservation."

"Oh god...."

"I will know when you have submitted, and then I will stop. And that is when I will love you."

Not knowing what else to say, she buried her head in the cushion and waited for the first blow. In her gut she knew he was right, that she had not yet given up control without reservation, and that more ecstasy awaited her when she did. She just hoped the pain would not be too great and no permanent damage would be done to her.

She tensed. But instead of the sting of the crop, she felt his finger tips moving over the curve of her ass. He had decided to enjoy the smooth feel of her with his hands before making her skin rough and raw.

"I see some of that feistiness is gone now that you know you must accept your fate," he said. "You will be glad in the long run. We are going to nirvana together." He continued to stroke her. "I love the shape of your ass, especially where it curves down to meet your thigh, right here...."

"Oh John...."

"And from here I can easily go up and under, to here...."

He pulled her leg to the side and ran his finger tips over her pussy, which to her shame was secreting again.

"OHHHH.... What is happening to me?"

Suddenly he withdrew his fingers and began slapping her ass hard with the palm of his hand.

WHAPP WHAPP WHAPP

"OOOOWWW..."

On and on he spanked her, delighting in the way her flesh bounced. Every hit on one cheek caused the other one to jump and quiver. He kept at until her skin was a rosy pink, and his hand was beginning to hurt. When he finally stopped she was sobbing into the pillow, swinging her ass from side to side in a frantic attempt to ease the burning.

"PLEASE NO MORE..." she wailed.

"But you haven't even felt the crop yet," he said calmly. "And I don't see any welts. Your training must continue."

The crop had a three inch leather flap on one end, perfect for accurate slapping at particular spots. He began by tapping the under curve of her ass on one side, just above her thigh. Once he had the range he snapped the little whip repeatedly at the same place, increasing the force each time.

Pat... Slapp... Whapp... WHapp... WHAPP... WHAPP...

"OH GODDDDD...."

He moved to the other cheek and repeated the process, followed by a long series of blows focused on other tender places on her ass and thighs. She was crying so hard at that point that no intelligible words came from her. Her ass was pot marked with red splotches and welts were beginning to form.

He lay the crop down on the small of her back and walked around the couch so he could look at her face. Still sobbing uncontrollably she turned her head into the pillow to avoid letting him see her. He knelt beside the couch and grabbed her by the hair to lift her head.

"Look at me," he ordered. "Or I will get the crop and continue."

She knew she was broken. He had proved that he would do whatever it took to make her submit. Through tear filled eyes she looked at him. She was surprised to see that the expression on his face was not one of cruelty or anger, but instead showed tenderness and concern. The message in eyes was clear: if she did what he told her he would love and comfort her. She let go her last strand of renitence.

"I'm sorry I resisted you, Sir," she blubbered.

"You have taken your punishment," he said. "That is the first step. Now we can go lie down like you wanted, and you can show me how sorry you are."

"Yes Sir. I will be good, I promise."

Chapter 10

He released the tether from her ankle and unclipped the wrist cuffs. She was still draped over the back of the couch, whimpering and prevented from standing up by the noose around her neck. Feeling sorry for her he sat on the couch and pulled her down into his lap. The noose was loosened and removed.

"I know you are going to be good," he said, wrapping his arms around her trembling body. "Your spanking was harder than I had originally intended, but when you told me to stop and let you go home I knew I had to teach you a lesson. It was a critical point in our relationship."

She looked at him through wet eyes. "What do you mean?"

Seeing her so beaten down his heart went out to her. He had to make her understand why he did it. "My darling Carol, I was afraid you were slipping back into being the kind of woman I cannot abide, the kind who turns you on but then decides she doesn't want to play any more, the kind who has a headache when her man wants her. I could not allow you to be like that."

"Oh, I don't want to be like that," she said and nestled in her arms. He was aware of a still stiff nipple pressing against his arm, just as she was conscious of the rigid cock pressing into her flank.

He stroked her hair. "I know you don't, but our culture has conditioned you to believe sex should only occur when both parties want it at that moment. Our relationship is going to be different. I will determine when, where, and how often we have sex. Your severe punishment was necessary to drive that point home."

She clutched him tighter. His words struck a chord within her. Of course... it was so natural.... the man should be the master ... the woman should never deny him.

"I understand," she said. "It won't happen again."

He laughed. "It probably will. Mother Culture is very strong. It will take more than one harsh punishments to break her. But let's not worry about that now. You have accepted and submitted, and I love you for it."

"Thank you, Sir. I love you too."

"Now you can go into my bathroom and put yourself back together," he said gently. "Leave the maid's uniform there. I will hand you a suitable nightgown to wear tonight. Surely you did not really think you were going home."

"No Sir, I don't know why I said that. I want to spend the night here with you."

He helped her up, admiring the way her exposed tits swayed and bounced, and the way her nipples had maintained their elongated shape. She saw where he was looking and smiled at him before letting her eyes drop deliberately to the bulge in his pants.

"Those suction cups worked really well," he commented. "I meant it when I said you were to use them regularly."

"Yes Sir," she said happily. She turned toward the bathroom, swishing her rosy pink ass from side to side for him as she went. Even though her ass burned, or perhaps because of it, pleasing him was now her goal. She felt that in a way she had been cleansed by the spanking, letting her true self come back to the surface. And his explanation had let her know how much he cared for her and their relationship.

Chapter 11

John had already selected and purchased the nightgown he wanted her to wear on the first night if he was lucky enough to bring her under his control. It was a baby doll style that created the impression of innocence and subordination, and at the same time on a mature woman's body was very sexy. He did not like overly explicit, slutty lingerie. It implied that the woman could use her body to enthrall the man and gain power over him.

The gown was short, ending about mid thigh, and made of high quality, soft cotton. It had a high, cinched waist, and a scooped halter top with straps that crossed the shoulders. A little bow in the center just above the waist kept the sides of the halter from exploding outward. John knew that her tits would be pushed up and in by the clever design, creating the cleavage that he loved. He also had liked the color, which was a bright blue-green that would highlight the striking color of Carol's eyes.

He opened the bathroom door and reached in to hand her the nightgown. She was standing naked brushing her hair, and she instinctively grabbed a towel to cover herself.

"Modesty is good," he said with a broad smile, "as long as it doesn't get in the way of anything I want to do. I will be waiting for you in the bed."

A few minutes later she emerged and walked slowly across the room to where he was sitting on the side of the bed. The room was in shadows, lit only by one table lamp on the top of the dresser. In John's hand was a bottle of a creamy lotion that had been advertised as being perfect for soothing the skin after harsh treatment.

"Very nice," he said, his eyes moving up and down her body. "I knew that nightgown would look good on you. Model it for me."