Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The business end of the quirt contained two short braided leather thongs, and these rough strips began to trace lines on her body, over her tits and up between her legs. He lifted the short skirt of her nightie and played tassels lightly over her pussy.

"Ahhh...."

"Tell me Carol, admit it, you like this don't you?"

"Ohh goddd.. yes.. damn it.. yes.. YES...."

"Don't you think I should spank you for leaving my bed without permission?"

"No Sir. Please don't. My ass is still so sore. I won't do it again... I promise."

"You have to learn. Mornings are important times for me. I always wake up horny. When you are with me I expect to feel your hands and lips on my hard on the moment I awake."

"Yes Sir. I understand Sir. If I am asleep you have only to poke me and I will get busy."

He laughed. "I like your planning for contingencies."

The quirt was now sawing back and forth between her legs, while his fingers were fiddling with her erect nipples. She strained against the rope holding her hands, rotating her hips in slow invitation.

"I can see you would rather I fuck you than spank you," he said.

That sounded like a very good idea to her. "OH YES. Please Sir. Please fuck your little sex toy. Let me take care of that morning hard on for you. I will make it good."

He dropped the quirt and let his pants fall to the floor. Putting his hands under her ass, he lifted her and pulled her toward him "You have persuaded me. Wrap your legs around my waist."

Carol was ready. She knew what she had to do. It was what she wanted anyway, and the blackmail recording give her the excuse she needed to overcome her last inhibitions. Her pussy closed on his erection like a robin seizing a worm.

"Ahh.. you are so wet and so hot..." he panted.

"All for you my Master," she moaned, and then began a furious humping motion to draw him deeply into her. The heavy curtain rod supported her upper body, leaving her hips and legs free to attack him. He thrust forward and stood still so that she could control the pace.

She screeched out her pleasure, undulating faster and faster. "ArGG.... more... more.... Give me more.. godddd that's so goooodd..."

One of his hands grabbed her hair and bent her neck so the he could kiss her. Her mouth opened calling for his tongue in the way a baby seeks a teat. Mashing his lips to hers he obliged her, his tongue sliding behind her teeth and across the roof of her mouth. At the same time he rolled a nipple between his fingers.

"UMMPHHH...." With a final clenching of her thighs around him she gave herself over to a shattering orgasm. At that moment he knew that he loved her, and he came with such force that he was jerked him up onto his toes.

"You are so special," he panted. "So very special. I am going to love you and take care of you forever."

"Oh John, that was wonderful. I loved doing you while you just stood there. And at the end... oh my god. I think I'm going to love being your sex toy."

Laughing he pulled her to him so that he stayed in her. "Lock your legs on my waist and hold on while I untie your hands."

When her hands were free she wrapped her arms around his neck, still squeezing him with her legs. He was so much bigger than she was that she was like a baby chimp holding on to it mother. Bending over and pulling her head back by her hair he rained kisses on her cheeks, her closed eyes, her nose, and finally her lips. Then be began walking toward the bedroom. She remained impaled on his cock, bouncing up and down as he imitated a horse doing a slow trot.

"Ohhh.....", she moaned.

Once he reached the bed he collapsed, taking her with him in a tangled pile of arms and legs. She hugged him fiercely and began to sob. "Oh John, we're breaking all the rules, and I'm loving it. It's such a relief to turn everything over to you. I belong to you."

He nuzzled her ear. "Are you sure you are willing to do anything I ask?"

"Absolutely. You have convinced me that I have no choice, and I don't want to have a choice. Ahhhh... your tongue in my ear is making it hard to think, let alone talk."

"Okay. I'll stop for now. Let's rest for a while and discuss the rest of our weekend."

"Thank god," she purred. "I feel like I have been wrestling with a tiger."

He extracted himself from her embrace and lay beside her, his head propped on his arm so he could look at her. "Leave your nightgown the way it is. I may want to lick and suck on your tits while we talk."

"Oh my. It's a good thing you have an extra long bed, so that I can scootch up like this, and that puts your mouth right theeerrre.. Ohhhh yes......"

"First," he said removing his lips from around her nipple, "I am going to take you out to breakfast. Out in public we can talk without me being tempted to ravish you."

"You mean like you are doing right now? Ohh, that feels so goood. I love it when you rub your nose between my tits. Uh oh, where is that hand going?"

John laughed and sat up. "I can see this is not going to work. No way I can talk to you with your body so available. Let's get up and get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Me too," she said. "Can I take a shower? Please Sir?"

"Go ahead, but be ready to go in half an hour. I'll catch up on my email."

Chapter 14

An hour later they were seated in the elaborate dining room of the best hotel in the city. A red rose stood out like a stop light against the white tablecloth. They had already been served fresh orange juice and wonderfully aromatic coffee. A basket of sweet rolls sat on a corner of the table.

"I would like the eggs Florentine," Carol said to the waiter.

"Eggs benedict for me," added John.

The waiter nodded and left with their orders. John took Carol's hand in the same way he had two nights ago at the beginning of their adventure. "A lot has happened since our last meal in a restaurant," he said.

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one," she responded laughingly.

"You know we have barely begun. I am going to be testing your promise to do anything I ask. You have not broken all the rules yet, nor have I. We both need to find where our limits are, and we will be doing that together. I am the leader and you have to trust me."

"I do trust you, John."

"All right. Now that we are in a fancy place where it would be difficult, but not impossible, to have physical sex, I am going to stimulate my over sexed brain by once again asking you questions about your private life and thoughts. I can't torture you right here if you hold back, but I assure you that you will pay a price later if you do."

"Ask away," she said. "You have already uncovered most of my secrets."

"Go back to when you were a girl, just becoming aware and curious about sex. Tell me about your first real experience."

"Yes Sir. I will tell you everything. The first actual experience I had was when I was eighteen. Of course I thought a lot about sex before that."

"Don't tell me you never were kissed or felt up before you were eighteen."

"No, I swear. My upbringing was very strict, with lots of rules. The message I got from my mother was to keep the boys away, and my father helped by being stern and scaring them."

"What about your girl friends? Were they as pure as you?"

"The ones my age were. But I had an older friend who taught me what it was all about. In fact, she was the one who led me to my first experience."

At that moment the waiter arrived with their breakfasts. John sighed and sat back, taking a long gulp of orange juice. To his surprise Carol's story was stiffening his tired cock. He was anxious to hear more.

The waiter fussed with the placement of their plates, and asked if everything was satisfactory. John nodded and indicated he should leave them alone. Fortunately they were in a corner of the dining room, partially shielded by plants.

"What happened?" whispered John. "But keep your voice down. You don't want to give the man at the next table a hard on like mine."

"Well, I had been asking her lots of questions about sex. She was amused at my innocence and liked to tease me. One day we were sunbathing at her family's pool, and the conversation turned to what boys' cocks looked like and how they responded to stimulation. I kept pressing her for details. Finally she said that her boyfriend was coming over later and she would show me."

A flush crept into Carol's face as she began to relive the experience. "Go on," breathed John.

"I told my friend that I could never look at her boyfriend's cock, let alone touch it. It would make me feel too guilty. In fact I got so upset by her suggestion that I almost left."

"So how did she convince you?"

"She said she had an idea of how I could satisfy my curiosity without looking or touching. I felt a tingling in my stomach and decided to stay."

John was intrigued. He shifted his body in the chair to relieve the pressure in his pants, but the effect was to rub his cock on his slacks, which made it all the harder. Carol realized that he was getting excited by her story and poured it on.

"Her boyfriend arrived. His name was Rob. He changed into his swimming suit in the bathhouse and dove into the pool. He was tall and well built and made my little heart beat faster."

"How old were these older friends of yours?"

"The girl, whose name was Barbara, was twenty, and I think Rob was twenty one or twenty two. Barbara had told me they had been having sex for two years."

"What happened next?"

"Barbara jumped into the pool and swam up to Rob. They kissed and fondled each other, and she whispered in his ear for a long time. I was beside myself with anticipation combined with fear."

Carol's eyes glazed over as she remembered the details of the experience. "Barbara got out of the pool and carried one of the plastic deck chairs over to a grassy area. She motioned for me to sit in the chair, which I did. Then she spread a beach towel on the grass at my feet. Rob came over, dripping wet from the pool, and lay down on his back on the towel. His body made a T with my legs, his groin opposite my toes. He looked like a statue of a Greek god toppled on its back."

"I am getting the picture," said John softly. "Keep going."

"Barbara told me not to look down and to keep my hands on the arms of the chair. She said that way I could not look or touch. The next thing I knew she was sitting on the grass next to Rob and reaching over him to lift my feet. I gasped when she lowered my ankles so that the soles of my feet were resting on the hard ridge in Rob's wet bathing suit."

John squirmed, imagining how the older boy must have felt. He raised his eyebrows, signaling her to continue.

"I could feel the hot, throbbing shaft under my feet. It's amazing how much sensation you have in your feet and toes. Barbara moved my feet around to make sure I felt all of him. I was turned on and shivering in my chair. She was well aware of my condition and took her hands away, telling me to explore on my own. Little moans were coming from Rob, encouraging me to rub him. I wiggled my toes, which seemed to make him grow bigger and harder. Then I captured his cock between the sides of my two feet, and pressed them together. When I scissored my feet his wet bathing suit slid back and forth on his cock, and he groaned like a wounded animal."

"Jesus...", mumbled John.

"At that point Barbara got back into the act. She undid the tie string on Rob's pants and pulled the suit down his legs. Now I had his bare flesh between the soles of my feet. His cock was much bigger than I had imagined, even though at my urgings Barbara had in the past given me the actual dimensions. Of course I knew it wasn't this big all the time. Otherwise how he could he even walk?"

"Sometimes it's difficult," agreed John. "Like right now I would not be able to get up from this table. Keep going."

"It was so exciting. I loved his reactions as I did different things to him with my feet and toes. He wanted to grab my legs and feel me up, but Barbara held him back, saying that I was not yet ready to be touched by a man. Rob said he would lie still and endure what he called 'torture' only if Barbara would do the things to me that he wanted to do. Barbara seemed to like that idea, because she got up on her knees and put her hand between my legs. I was in a sexual swoon from feeling Rob's cock, and her hand on my pussy swept away my last inhibitions. I wiggled around in the chair and frantically massaged Rob with my feet until I felt this slippery fluid on my toes. Barbara saw it and whispered to me that I had stimulated pre-cum from Rob, which was a signal that he was ready to fuck."

"Christ......"

"That comment would have scared me to death, were it not for her finger under my bathing suit dipping into my very wet pussy. My ass began bouncing in the chair and my feet were gripping Rob's cock like I was trying to pull it off him. It must have been obvious from the expression on my face and the noises I was making that I was close to orgasm, and my friend Barbara pushed me over the top by rotating her finger tip on my clit. I let out a little scream, which apparently set Rob off, because he bathed my feet in sticky, white cream. It was my first sexual experience with a boy and my first real orgasm."

"Wow," gasped John. "That's quite a first experience. Did you end up letting Rob fuck you?"

Carol smiled. "I'm not sure Barbara would have permitted that, at least not then. Anyway, I was mortified and ran into the house. Fortunately Barbara's parents were not at home to see me. Eventually I calmed down, got dressed, and went home."

"What happened the next time you saw Barbara?"

"That, Sir, is the subject of another story."

"Fair enough," he laughed, looking at his watch. "The malls are open now; let's go shopping. I want to buy you some presents."

Chapter 15

John was getting more and more enthralled. She was sexy, fun, intelligent, and most of all, willing to meet him on his playing field. He wanted to shower her with affection and gifts. Money was not a problem.

The largest mall was only a short drive from the hotel where they had breakfast. In the car he told her what he had in mind. "I know you did not plan to spend the whole weekend with me, and therefore did not bring any clothes. It's going to be my pleasure to buy you some new outfits to solve this problem."

"Fantastic," she exclaimed happily. "But if I am going to spend the whole weekend, I need to call my friend Elaine and let her know I will not be joining her tonight."

He glanced at her but kept his eyes on the road. The last thing he wanted was to have an accident with his new Lexus. "What were you planning to do with Elaine?"

She looked at the handsome man taking her shopping and felt a tingle. Elaine would be really jealous. "Well, Elaine and I sometimes go 'clubbing', as she puts it. We go to lounges in fancy hotels and flirt with the businessmen. She is much more brazen than I, and sometimes I will see her disappear behind a closing elevator door."

"Does that ever happen to you?"

"Not very often, but as you have probably surmised, I'm no prude. But nothing has ever come of any of these adventures. The men are usually so afraid of their wives finding out that they can't really get into it."

He was intrigued. "What does your friend Elaine look like?"

"Oh you would like her. Men's eyes stick to her like moths on flypaper. She's a platinum blonde with a fabulous figure, and the sexiest blue eyes you have ever seen."

"Sounds like a good partner to go clubbing with."

"Yea, she's a lot of fun, and she's a good person and a good friend. She'll do anything for you."

"What's the craziest night you ever had with her?"

Carol knew the answer to that question, but she was reluctant to tell him. She did not want him to get too interested in Elaine. After a long pause she said, "Oh those evenings were always about the same, exciting sometimes, but unsatisfying in the end."

He picked up on her hesitation and sensed that she was lying. Here was another chance to break her defenses and intensify the intimacy that he wanted. Braking hard, he pulled over to the side of the road, then turned to face her.

"Carol," he said forcefully, "you are holding back. I insist that you be completely honest with me and tell me the whole truth about your sexual past, not just what you think will make me like you. I am through being manipulated by women. Do you understand?"

She sucked in her breath. No man had ever talked to her like that. She found herself responding from her gut. "Yes Sir. I understand."

"If you think by telling me what you and Elaine did will make me want to date Elaine, you are mistaken. I don't care how sexy she is. Nothing I could do with her could come close to what we had last night."

Carol's eyes filled with tears. To hear him say that melted her heart and made her want to submit to him totally and absolutely. "Oh John, I don't know what to say. This is too good to be true. I don't want to screw it up."

"Then open the door to your soul and keep it open. Give me access to everything that's in there."

"Yes Sir. It's open. Take what you want."

He smiled and kissed away her tears. "That's better. Now tell me about that crazy night with Elaine."

"Okay, but I'm a little ashamed of it. Elaine had the hots for this hunk at the bar, but the guy had his client with him and insisted that Elaine provide a date for his friend. I was flirting with this other man when Elaine dragged me off to the powder room and asked me to help her out. She said her guy's friend looked like a nerd, but we could still have fun as a group."

John took her hands and starred into eyes. She could see he was getting aroused. "Go on," he said.

"Elaine said that her guy was trying to get the client to sign a big deal and that if she would help him he would give her a thousand dollars, which she would share with me."

John put his hand on Carol's breast. "Sounds like she was recruiting you to be a hooker."

"Yea, that's why I'm ashamed of what I did. But it really wasn't about the money. I was three sheets to the wind and horny. Elaine presented it as a game and challenged me."

"What happened when you went back into the bar?"

"Elaine gave the good looking guy the high sign. He had already bought a magnum of champagne, and he took it with him as he ushered us all out of the lounge and onto an elevator. The nerdy guy was nervous, but Elaine snuggled up to him and gave him a kiss. I don't even remember either of their names."

"I thought Elaine was going with the hunk and you were supposed to be the treat for the nerd."

"It turned out to be more of a 'share and share alike' deal. Once we got into the hotel room Elaine asked the nerd to help her off with her clothes. The other guy and I sat on the couch and watched, with the guy fondling me while he whispered in my ear that he wanted me to give the nerd a blow job that he would never forget."

"And you did?"

"The poor nerd looked so anxious that I felt sorry for him. He was obviously turned on by Elaine's body, which was rapidly becoming naked, but he seemed reluctant to touch her. I went down on my knees in front of him and opened his pants. Elaine took one of her perfect tits in one hand, and used her other hand to pull his mouth down on her puffy nipple. I was between them and could feel Elaine's hot pussy on the back of my head as I took the guy's cock in my mouth."

"Christ you are good story teller. I feel like the Persian king with Scheherazade in 'A Thousand and one Night', where she keeps herself from being beheaded by her stories. In fact, I think I'm going to start calling you Schehera."

Carol put her hand on John's hard on and continued, relishing her ability to please him.

"Elaine started moaning to urge the guy on. I wrapped my hand around his balls and kneaded them gently as I licked and sucked him. His body was trembling like a tin roof in a strong wind. The hunk came over and put his mouth up to the nerd's ear. I heard him say that if he wanted the scene to continue he had to agree to quit stalling and sign the contract."

1...34567...12