Breaking and Collaring

Story Info
Breaking My new slave.
3.9k words
4.1
37k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"my Master is my rock, life, happiness, pain, sorrow, soul; He makes my world spin and my spirit calm.. He makes me everything i am and everything i will be. You Master are everything to me. The apple of my eye, till i draw my last breath i will love cherish adore admire obey honor trust have faith in You. i will always be honest even if it hurts i will always be loyal and faithful and swear on my life my blood to give You all of me.. To serve You as best i can to please You any time i get a chance. For Us Master FOREVER IS MORE THAN JUST A WORD."

It's been several months since you have sent these words to Me. Me, your Master, your protector, your love, your life. I have spent these past few months training you, teasing you, loving you and truly making you mine. Training has been a little slower than anticipated, but has been going well nevertheless. You have dedicated yourself to My pleasure, to My happiness and to our lives together. Tonight seems as though it has been it has been a life time coming. Every moment, every touch, every reaction. I couldn't be happier with tonight, with the past few months and everything you have accomplished.

Right now you are sleeping, getting much needed rest after this past week. This week has been very trying but has left us bound together without a moments doubt, from now until forever. You look so amazing laying there sleeping, your gorgeous body still glistening from these past few hours, your nipples still erect and your hand and still resting on your well earned collar. It appears you are very pleased as you sleep with a smile on your angelic face.

This night was the end to your final week of training, but you had no idea this was your final week. We came up to this beautiful cabin in the middle of nowhere and you thought it was just to spend more time together. I have been very busy with My businesses and haven't been able to spend as much time with My submissive as I would have liked. Mmmm, My submissive, My baby girl, My pet, My Goddess, My love.

We came up a week ago, and once here, I told you this may be a tough week for you as I intended to break you of your bad habits this week. Though you have been such a good girl, your stubbornness has been overlooked for far too long. you have remembered to wake Me every morning by sucking My cock slowly, wrapping your lips firmly around Me, pushing your mouth down, then licking your way back up, grabbing My cock firmly while running your tongue around the tip, licking your way down before pressing your tongue firmly again My shaft and licking your way back up. Licking slowly up and down, then pushing your way all the way down My hard cock, pressing the tip to the back of your throat and licking My balls while My cock is deep in your mouth.

We have had a great deal of passionate making love, a lot of great sex and a several nights of animalistic fucking. Every day you have been trained, and you have done very well. As your Master, I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now. you have really proven yourself this week.

When we first arrived, you hurriedly went to work unpacking everything to where it went as Master showered. When I came into the room I told you to suck Me until I filled your mouth with every drop of My sweet cum, a treat you love to have. Half way through you sucking Me, I guided you to the bed, laid you down with your head hanging off the side. With your hungry mouth open and waiting, your tongue circled the tip of My cock before I slide deep into your mouth again. With slow and steady thrusting, it took no time at all to be all the way between your sweet lips. I leaned down while My thrusting became quicker and began playing with My pussy. you were already dripping between your legs and your thighs glistened with proof of your need to cum. While I rubbed My clit you sucked harder, working for your reward. I held back until you were seconds from cumming then stopped rubbing My pussy as My cock erupted in your mouth and you drank every drop that I gave you.

I told you to suck Me completely clean before getting ready. you were to shower and dress in your submissive outfit. For this week you would utilize all of your sexiest outfits, your sexiest shoes and nothing else. When you were allowed to dress, you would wear exactly what I would pick out for you, but you were to always wear heels of some sort, whether it was high heels, boots or stilettos.

The week was almost typical for your training. Every morning you woke to sucking My cock, every time you were in the shower or bath you were to complete the 3 tiers 4 times and I was closely watching your every reaction to My commands. I allowed you to cum the first few nights, the most our first night at the cabin. I made sure you came as much as you could, even going as far as licking My pussy for 2 hours straight, making sure to savor every drop of your sweet cum. When our 3rd day arrived, after waking your Master with sucking My cock, I ordered you to ride Me. Right before I came, without allowing you to cum, I pulled you off, pulled your face down and finished in your mouth, cumming hard as you pushed your mouth all the way down. I then spend the rest of the day teasing you at every turn, including having you shower three times just so you would have to tease yourself.

That night I told you that you were to swallow My cum twice before sleeping. This first time took a little while, but did not come close to comparing to the length of time it took to earn the second treat. you appeared frustrated at the fact that you were not allowed to cum before falling asleep, lying in each other's arms.

The next morning started off with our normal routine, but I had an evil day planned for you. Not only had I asked you to recite the rules randomly throughout the week, but this morning I had you tell Me your top 5 rules while I played with you, My pussy dripping all over My hand. My hand would move faster with every rule you told Me, rubbing My g-pot and clit at the same time. Once you had told Me all 5 I told you to then suck My cum from My cock like a good girl. After your morning shower, I brought you into our room. Laid before you on the bed was your attire for the day. A pair of vibrating panties, fishnet stockings, your favorite pair of hooker boots, nipple clamps and a hair tie. While you laced up your boots, I pulled your hair up to the top of your head and pulled it into a pony tail. I stood you before Me, had you put your feet into the panties, pulling them up your soft thighs, positioning the vibrating to rest against My clit. I suckled your nipples one at a time, placing a clamp on each on once they were nice a hard. After the clips were in place, I ran the attaching chain down to the ring on the front of your panties where the vibrator laid waiting to be turned on.

I looked deep into your eyes as I stood up in front of you. I told you that today was going to be your most trying day yet. Master knows that you haven't been able to cum, and today would be no different. Today, Master controls your teasing. Today, you will be at your Master's mercy. I smiled wickedly as I could see in your eyes that you were not looking forward to the day. I leaned you over the bed, slapped your bare ass cheeks firmly 4 times each, one at a time. With each slap, you responded correctly "Thank You, Master". I sent you into the kitchen to make breakfast with one final playful slap to your beautiful rosy ass.

Randomly throughout the day I would turn on the vibrator pressed against My clit, send shivers through your body and vibrations up to your nipples. By midday I saw how wet your thighs were from all the teasing without being able to cum. I asked you if you wanted to cum, and you replied "Yes, Master. Please may i cum?" I offered you to cum, but only if you could suck My cock and make Me cum within one minute. you this would be impossible since as the three months had gone by, I was lasting longer and longer. Nevertheless, you needed to cum so badly that you quickly dropped between My legs and sucked My cock for everything you had. your eyes swelled up with pride as My cock filled your mouth with shot after shot of My cum, covering your tongue before you swallowed. your heart sank as I told you that it took you two minutes to make Me cum, so you would have to wait.

The rest of the day was so hard for Master. I knew what I had to do to break you, to completely own you, but it almost tore Me apart to put you, My baby girl, through something so tough. As you began to pout even more, I teased you worse. As you attempted to rebel, I would take you into the room, bend you over the bed and spank your bare ass until you swore to straighten up. All through dinner, I was almost cruel. I turned on your panties and let them run until we finished eating. I stopped it long enough for you to clean up, but then turn in right back on while having you kneel in front of Me. I told you that I would gladly turn it off if you could recite every single rule to your Master. It took you an hour, but you fought the urge to cum and struggled through the teasing to remember every rule. I lifted your head with My hand on your cheek and told you how proud I was of you, My pet.

That night, I had you suck Me until you swallowed every drop of My first orgasm then suck Me to full hardness again. Once I was completely hard, I had you ride Me, not allowing you to cum and when you began to whimper, I rolled you over, placed your legs on My shoulders and slid My cock into your ass without taking My time. With how wet My pussy was and made My cock, I slid in your ass without any hesitation. I took you, took what I wanted and drilled your ass hard. Just before I came, I place one hand on your throat and lightly tugged on your nipple clamp chain with My other hand. I could tell how badly you needed to cum, how on fire your entire body was and I saw you fighting your own pleasure as My pussy began leaking more than ever.

I stay awake long enough to make sure you fell asleep first without cumming. When I pressed My body to yours, I instantly got wet from your legs. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was your last morning in training, but you had not one idea of Master's plan. I woke you by sliding My cock into My pussy, grabbing your hips and taking what is Mine. As you woke, I told you that you are Mine, that you belong to Me and asked you to tell Me your role with your Master. Like a very good girl, you remembered The Rules:

"i am Master's submissive. i belong to my Master as His lover, friend, submissive, partner, and property. i will serve, obey and please my Master as He desires. By submitting to Him, i understand that His pleasure and happiness are my only desire."

Upon hearing these words from you, I came hard. As the first shot went deep in My pussy, you begged to be able to cum. I told you no, you may not cum as My cock shot its final shot inside you.

This was what I was waiting for. you became very irritated and stomped off. I followed you quickly. I asked what was wrong and you turned to your Master. The words that followed were very hard to hear but expected after such teasing. "Fuck you, and fuck the rules. i don't want to do this anymore since You only think of Yourself."

Without a moments hesitation, I grabbed your wrist and half way walked you, half way dragged you into a room in the cabin that you had not yet been in. I unlocked the door and partially hurled you into the room. As I closed the door behind us, your eyes looked around. I spoke firmly but calmly. I told you that you belong to Me, that I am your Master and I will not tolerate you speaking to Me in such ways. I grabbed you by your hair, pulled you over to the bondage rack. As I held you to it, I began strapping you in. As you were restrained, I told you that you would be broken today. Once your hands, hips and ankles were firmly strapped in, I looked into your eyes, told you that I love you beyond any words that could be spoken. Though I love you that much, first and foremost you ARE My submissive. Today will be your day to be broken, to completely give up any idea that you are a Dominate and to fully understand your role with your Master.

With your hand bound above your head, a leather strap tightly around your hips and your ankles spread apart, your body was Mine to use against you. At My disposal was two floggers, a wooden paddle, a blind fold, a ball gag, three different sized vibrators with a strap on harness. The one thing you weren't able to see was the one thing I had in My hand.

I moved behind you and spanked your ass until I hand stung. With each slap your ass began to glow redder and you began to plead for Me to stop. I whispered in your ear that today was Mine, to break you, to completely own you. As My hand rested on your tummy, I kissed your cheek and told you that your Master loves you, but Master knows best. With a single tear running down your cheek, I went to work. I slide what I had in My other hand between your ass cheeks. you felt the tip of something pressing against your ass, and before you could speak it slide inside you, stretching it's way inside then your ass firmly tightened around it's base.

The day was filled with you being teased, tortured and not cumming at all. I strapped the harness on you, but in reverse, so that the first vibrator was kept inside your pussy. I started with small amounts of time at first, leaving it on for 1 minute at a time. As the day progressed, the vibrators got switched out, first the smallest, then the middle sized one finishing with the largest one deep inside you. Once the biggest on was firmly in place, I blindfolded you and asked you a series of questions. "Who is your Master?" "Who decides when you get to cum?" "And why do I get to decide when you get to cum?" "Who owns you?" "Who's pussy is this?"

With every question, I would flog various parts of your body, not hard, but enough for you to know you had been struck. When you hesitated to answer, I would swing the paddle with enough force that when it struck your bare ass it sent a jolt through your body straight to My pussy. After answering correctly I would turn the vibrator on for 30 seconds.

I came close to you so that could feel My body against yours and whispered in your ear "That's My good girl. Now, don't cum, Master will return." I turned the vibrator in My pussy on the lowest setting and left the room. It seemed like an eternity to you before you heard the door open and close again. I told you how proud I was that you were able to hold your tongue. I was proud to have you as My submissive and honored to love such a perfect woman.

I asked you if you wanted to be released. you replied "If that would please my Master." I told you I wanted to hear you tell Me all of the rules. Every one. With every hesitation you would be paddled. With every correct answer you would receive pleasure.

My hands traced your body, caressing your breasts, running down your Goddess like body, tapping on the vibrator deep inside you. "Now begin, baby girl."

"i willingly and lovingly submit to the will of my Master and i am forever bound to Him. i accept His authority over me for my purpose is to serve, obey and please my Master.

i will be managed, disciplined and controlled in a manner beneficial to my training and long-term service to Him."

you went on the with every rule, without one hesitation. With every rule, Master filled with more pride and smiled bigger and bigger. Little did you know that My cock was growing harder and harder with each rule.

"I completely give myself to my Master. Master may also add rules or stipulations as He so desires to help in my growth to better serve Him."

As you finished the rules through the frustration of being teased and not cumming in 3 days, I told you how proud Master was of you. I turned off the vibrator and asked you "Do you still want to give up being My submissive?" "No, Master."

I removed the toy from My pussy. "Do you still feel as though I am being selfish, or do you feel as though I expect you to make Me completely happy?" "i am too make you completely happy, Master, and my purpose is to completely serve You."

I untied you and helped you down, walking you over to a soft surface to sit on. I guided you down to sit and asked "How long will you serve Me?" "Ever moment i have an opportunity to do so, Master, everyday, always and forever."

I took a step back, waited a moment and told you to remove your blindfold. It took your eyes a moment to adjust to the light, but when your sight returned you saw your Master on one knee in front of you with a red velvet box in My hands. I opened it and inside was your collar. your eyes began to tear up as I removed your collar from the box. I told you "Master is very proud of you, baby girl. I am so happy that you are Mine, My submissive, My love, My life. I am very proud to present you with this collar and would be honored to put it on you, forever binding us together in love, honor, obedience, and happiness."

you simply nodded yes. After your collar was on, I gently removed the plug from your ass, scooped you into My arms and carried you into the bathroom where a hot bath was waiting for you. I gently put you into the water and took My time bathing you, gently washing every inch of your perfect body, carefully shaving your legs and trimming around My pussy. After your bath, I helped you out of the tub, patted the water from your body with a towel then carried you into the bedroom. Candles were burning, putting the smell of apples and cinnamon in the air. The bed was covered in rose petals and the room was perfectly warm.

I laid you back on the bed, kissed your lips and told you How much you mean to Me, how much I adore you, cherish you and how in love with you that your Master is. I kissed My way down your body, suckling your breasts, caressing and nibbling as I went. I gently opened your soft legs, wrapped My arms underneath, around your hips and locking My fingers together over your pelvis. I spent hours licking My pussy, caressing My clit with My tongue, sliding My tongue inside you and working you up to cumming. Within minutes you spoke "i'm close to cumming, Master." I responded "Tonight, you don't need to asked permission to cum, baby girl. you have earned every pleasure you will have tonight. Just tell Me when you are cumming, My love." you

barely got out "Yes, Master." before I dove back in, licking and sucking away at My clit. When you first came, you squirted all over My tongue while repeating "i'm cumming, i'm cumming, i'm cumming, Master!"

This went on for hours, similar to our first night, but tonight was like no other. Tonight you were broken. Tonight, you earned your collar. Tonight you are wearing your collar. And tonight you came non stop, with everything cumming for a good 20 minutes. After your entire body was twitching, I moved up and slid inside you, making love to you slowly. your arms locked around My neck, your legs hooked around Mine, My cock pushing it's way deep inside you, right where it belongs. Our bodies melted together, our souls became on, our hearted beat in unison and we spoke in truths of our love for each other without speaking a word.

With our last few moments making love, your body was shaking, My pussy contracted around My cock and we both came together. Mind numbing, body quivering, heart racing orgasms swept over us, Me filling you deep with My cum, and with every shot, you came harder.

I laid with you in My arms, holding you tightly close feeling your heartbeat. you spoke softly of your love for Me, your Master, your world. you were kissing My hand as you drifted off to sleep.

Now I look across the room at you sleeping so well. I had been fighting the urge to wake you, but I knew you needed rest. you are beginning to stir right now, so I have to wrap this up. There's a perfect girl that needs her Master just as much as He needs His submissive. I am going to go wake you up with you in My arms and softly kissing your lips to hear you say "Master!" in the way that I will cherish until My last breath and until My last heart beat. Then I will make love to you again.