Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good little bitch, see how easy it is to please me, no matter what" she said as she played with his caged cock with one hand and rubbing on his body with the other.

"Ya" he said in a defeated tone.

She clinched his cage tight twisting it... "That's not a proper response but you will learn."

Pushing his back forward her strap on slid out of his ass as she stood up. Eric fell to the ground. She slid out of the harness, and went and grabbed a bag as Eric laid his head down kneeing on the ground. As he heard the sound of metal clanging she said

"Now I'm going to display you, we get to stretch you out a little and teach you to some humility and how to listen."

Eric felt more cold steel & more pressure on his already beat up ass. He felt one ball from the anal hook enter him as he gasped. As she push the new hook into him he felt the ball at the tip approach the tip of the hook already in his ass. The new hook had a second steel ball that began to push inside of him right as the 2 tips of the 2 hooks fought for room in his ass. There were so many different sensations he couldn't focus on any one. The mix of pain and a weird sensation of pleasure bounced back and forth. After she had the second hook fully inserted in him it, the tip of the new hook in deeper than the first she attached a heavy chain to it and draped it over his shoulder.

Jess pulled in the chain that hung over his shoulders commanding him to follow her. She led him over near the wall and had him stand up. She clipped the cuffs on his wrists to the chains that hung down stretching his arms in a Y above his head.

"On your tippy toes" she instructed as she pulled the hook into him deeper.

As he got onto his toes she clipped the chain that was attached to the anal hook to another chain hanging from the ceiling. His predicament meant that if he lowered himself off his tippy toes he would be hanging from the hook in his ass. She checked to make sure the other hook was firmly attached to the back of his gag so he couldn't lower his head. She wanted him on display and for him to see anything that may be happening to him.

Jess strapped a leg bar between his ankles ensuring he wouldn't be moving anywhere far.

"Now that your nice and locked in, think I will enjoy your body a little. Give you a glimpse at what will happen if you decide not to listen to me again, if you don't address me the correct way again" she grinned and landed a slap across his face. "Hope you're comfortable because you will be there for a little while."

Eric just accepted his fate, after all, his hands were tied, legs strapped, gag in his mouth, cock caged and TWO hooks in his ass all pretty much ensured he didn't have a choice but do just let her do whatever she wanted. She took out some lipstick and wrote Jess's bitch across his chest, than ran it across his lips just for fun. He wiggled as if to object to the red lip stick on his lips for a second. She reached down and grabbed a set of nipple clamps on a chain and pinned them on both his nipples.

"That won't do" she said as she reached and grabbed some Bengay while he struggled.

She squeezed some into her hands and grabbing his balls, pulled his balls toward her and lathered them with it.

"This will let you think why you never should object."

He felt the cool sensation but was fearful of what to come in a few minutes. Jess loved this sight. Looking at this strong man, so helpless, broken. Knowing after a couple hours he will be puddy in her hands, be an affectionate lover, tending to her needs and wants without asking.... And when he doesn't she can quickly correct that.

She took some more photos of her art. Than went and set up the for the second half of their day while he was settled there helpless, having his ass stretched slowly.

12