Breaking and Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers

Millie jumped as the instantaneous jolt of electricity shocked her clit.

"The big difference is the test switch I just activated is momentary contact. If you get the mercury switch activated, until you get the bead of mercury centered again the jolt will continue. If you are bouncing around because the cattle prod is shocking your whore's cunt, you might not be able to settle yourself enough, very quickly to stop the shock, so I would hold my head very still if I were you. Oh, the good news, if you feel the need to relieve yourself, either pee or poop there is a bucket under your seat, so just let go. Unless you have a question, I will see you in the morning, otherwise Goodnight, I am activating the mercury switch now, so get real still."

Millie was learning fast and the only thing she said was "Goodnight Master," as she centered her head. I flipped the secondary circuit switch that activated the Mercury switch and a failsafe timer that would allow her to receive jolts for no more than 45 seconds before temporarily disabling the system to allow her to settle down for 30 seconds, and then reactivate. I wasn't a completely cold-hearted bastard. Besides, activating the circuits from the cattle prod for too long a period would burn them out. I closed the door and activated the timer on the sound system. I secured the door on the chamber.

I left the dungeon, placing a padlock on the outer door, and used the tunnel I had had built from the house to the cellar. Once in the house, I changed back to my jeans and turned off the alert system and watched TV until around midnight. I reviewed the results of tonight's session with Millie on the video monitor tape and decided I needed to record over the tape to prevent it potentially being used as evidence against me and so after reviewing it I placed it in the pile of tapes available for reuse.

I checked the current status indicators, and Millie had apparently dozed off once, as the shocker had triggered for a 27-second duration. No triggers since that one. The audio tape I had set to run at midnight had started, so the speakers from a salvaged set of headphones in the head box would play over and over again in the flattest monotone I could muster. I was once a DJ, so I had the pipes to use a tape as a 'brainwashing' tool. So from midnight until 5am, a loop would repeat over and over again that she was a slut, and that her only chance at redemption was to embrace her slutiness and to serve her Master as a bitch-whore. That her whore's cunt, her ass and mouth were made for one thing and that was for fucking. That her Master had actually taken her was a good thing, for she could redeem herself by accepting her fate as a slave and learn how to be the best slut she could possibly be. That all her rewards would come once she embraced her role as a slave to be fucked.

It would loop constantly drilling not only the message, but also the soothing sound of my voice. That along with sleep depravation should turn her.

The next morning, I arose at my normal time (too damned early, one of the vagaries of getting older) and dressed in normal attire of jeans and work shirt. It was Saturday, so I didn't have to worry about work. On Monday, I would go into the office just long enough to announce I was taking vacation. That would allow me two weeks of uninterrupted effort with Millie. She would surely break before that period was over. I had coffee and fixed me some bacon and eggs for my breakfast. Millie wouldn't be eating for a while, that would be determined by her level of cooperation in the events that were unfolding.

After breakfast, I turned on the Alert system, and headed to the dungeon. The further away we got from Millie's disappearance, the more likely I would receive a visit from the authorities as a part of their search for her. I didn't think it would occur before Monday or Tuesday, but I wanted to be ready. I wanted to answer the door on their first attempt to question me, so they wouldn't have a need to come back.

When I got in the dungeon, I put a divider in the cage. This was another rebar wall, which would require the occupant of the cage to stand. Then I went to the chamber and opened the door. Millie jumped when she felt the inrush of cooler air. Her sitting in the chamber had helped warm the air in its' confined space. After the door had been open for a couple of minutes, her nipples began to harden, a sure sign of the discomfort of the cooler air in the room. I switched off the shocker circuitry and unlatched the bindings from her wrists and ankles.

"Good morning my little bitch, How are you this morning?"

"Good Morning Master. This slut is tired and hungry." Millie referring to herself as a slut was a good sign, but I realized it was too soon for her to be ready to turn, unless she was very 'feeble-minded', and she just didn't present herself to be that soft in the head.

I helped her to stand, and out of the chamber. I guided her over by the cage and removed the leather straps of the shocking device. I had her kneel and removed the head box. Telling her to stand again, I gave her a glass of water to drink, tepid of course. I asked if there was anything she would like to request this morning. She had lost some of her modesty, as she made no attempts to cover her nakedness. Either that or her mind was in such a dull fog, it hadn't occurred to her. Either way it was an encouraging start. She asked if she could have some breakfast, and I replied she had to earn her food, that until she made certain gestures, she would only be allowed water for nourishment.

"Is my little bitch ready to lose her virginity and the attitudes that go with it, this morning?" My cock started to stiffen at the prospect, but her response wasn't unexpected.

"No Master, I know I am a worthless slut and using my whore's cunt, and my ass and mouth to provide pleasure to others is the only way, I can have purpose in this life, but I am not ready to surrender to you."

Her last vestiges of resistance were still in place as I expected, but it appeared portions of the treatment were starting to take hold. Either that or she was an extremely intelligent young lady, and was using my programming to try to convince me I was winning the battle. I didn't know her well enough to judge her intelligence, but I remained a bit cynical to her response. Her follow on comment added to the encouragement, but didn't reduce my cynicism any.

"I want to thank my Master, for giving me this opportunity to prove myself useful in the world. My hope is that my Master and I can devise a better way for me to show my usefulness."

The educated manner in which her response warned me that perhaps she was far more intelligent than I had originally thought possible of a 19-year-old, country-hick girl. No matter though, that just meant the process might take a little longer. I moved her into the cage. I closed and secured the inner wall, and then the outer door. Millie would have to stand in there all day. She couldn't even turn sideways to sit. This would continue her sleep derivation, and the total darkness when I left the dungeon would continue her sensory depravation. I would add another element to the sensory assault, as well.

When I returned to the house, I went into the kitchen and altered the discharge direction on the exhaust fan on the stove. After the contractors of the cellar had left, I had added a plenum to the collection flue from the vent hood on the stove. Then I added a second discharge flue. Under normal conditions, the collection flue gathered the exhaust from the vent hood and fed it into the plenum, using the conventional discharge fan built into the hood. Then a second fan forced the evacuation of the plenum to the outdoors.

If I altered the flow of electricity, instead of the discharge fan to the outdoors coming on when the system was activated in the house, a second fan on the alternate plenum would come on and the plenum would be evacuated to the dungeon. I had run ducting along the tunnel to a register in the dungeon. In fact the register was just above the cage. Because of the distance I had added two other fans along the course of the ducting to prevent the exhaust accumulating in the ducting and never reaching the dungeon.

A simple flip of a switch in the pantry was all it took to alter the flow. This rerouted the electricity to the alternate discharge fan and also to the fans along the duct route. I turned on the exhaust fan and started frying bacon. I usually fried a pound of bacon on Saturday or Sunday anyway, cooking it until it was almost thoroughly cooked. Then through the week, I could microwave, or quickly finish frying a few strips for a few moments more, slap them on a piece of bread along with an egg I microwave or skillet scrambled, and I had a breakfast I could eat on the way to work.

The odor from the cooking bacon would antagonize Millie's hunger and aid my cause. I would start with the bacon and then bake a Dutch apple pie. Both provided a source and type of odor that would feed a hungry persons sense of smell. Besides when you deprive someone of one of their senses the others tend to become more acute. So with her sense of sight deprived in the pitch-dark dungeon, her senses of touch, smell, hearing, and taste would be heightened. Overnight tonight I would put a casserole of water and vanilla extract into the oven at 200 degrees. The water not quite boiling would slowly leech the aroma of the vanilla into the dungeon all night long. Vanilla not only had the odor one could only associate with food, but also had the soothing odor of home and family. A realtor had told me of this trick when I had a house on the market. They had said to put the pan in the oven when a prospect was coming to look at the house, and it had worked. In a depressed market I had sold my home and got top dollar, too.

I did a few chores around the place, feeding animals, emptying sacks of feed into feed bins, etc. I produced a another audio tape similar to the one Millie had listened to the night before, same message just a little different slant to it. I had originally intended to go to the sale barn and buy cattle today instead I wanted to stay close in case the authorities visited. Mid afternoon, I went to the dungeon.

The smell of baking apples and cinnamon assailed my nostrils as I entered the cellar. When I turned the light on in the dungeon, Millie raised her head from her chest and blinked her eyes in the sudden brightness of the fluorescent light. Her head on her chest told me she had been sleeping, but you could get no rest sleeping in a standing position, so I wasn't concerned that sleep depravation would no longer be an issue.

"How is my little bitch, this afternoon?" I asked her as I approached the cage. I noted she was standing in a puddle of urine, the mornings water having gone though her, indicating also dehydration wasn't an issue. I was smiling broadly, not at her discomfort, but to convey a sense of assurance. I handed her another glass of tepid water to drink. She gulped it down then responded.

"I am hungry, Master. May I have something to eat?" a pleading look came into her eyes as she asked.

I didn't reply, just left the room, and went back up stairs, casting her in darkness again. I went to the Kitchen and a new aroma was added to those already assailing her senses. I fried two hamburger patties, adding cheese when they were cooked and placing them on bread. I returned to the dungeon.

I placed hers on the small card table in the center of the room and walked to the cage eating mine. I opened the cage and the inner wall and led her over to the table. Her mouth was watering as I sat her down in a chair on the opposite side of the table from the burger. I took the chair across from her and took another bite of my burger. I began to speak.

"What is your purpose in life, bitch?" I knew in the total darkness and the silence of the room, unable to sleep, she could only dwell on the diatribe that had run through her mind for 5 hours the night before. The effect of her depravation was starting to take effect, or so it seemed.

"I am a worthless slut, Master. My only purpose is to use my whore's cunt, my ass and my mouth in the service of my Master, and to give pleasure to others."

"Are you ready to beg me to take your worthless virginity and use you like the slut you are?"

"No Master, Please don't take my virginity. Please help me find another way to serve my Master." Millie started to sob as she spoke those words, and for a fleeting instant I felt sorry for the beautiful young woman.

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, yours is a life of rewards and punishments. This sandwich is for you, but you haven't yet learned your place in the scheme of things. Why should I reward you when you have done nothing to earn a reward?" I took the last bite of my burger and swallowed it her eyes staring at my chewing face.

"Master, what must I do to earn pleasure in your sight and gain my reward?"

"Beg me to take your virginity so you might begin your life of service as a bitch-whore giving pleasure to those I might require."

"No please Master, Please. Help me find another way." Millie began to sob again, having gained control of her emotions of a moment before. I turned up the pressure.

"This burger is yours if you perform in a way to gain a reward. Yet you are a slut and a bitch-whore who won't give up her worthless virginity. What am I to do with you? I should put you in the rack and whip you for not assuming your place in my service. I had thought to gain your acceptance of your position and your required place in my service without force. Yet, it seems I may have failed you by not forcing you to serve."

She reacted quickly to the prospect of punishment.

"Punishment is not necessary Master. You have not failed me. I am a worthless slut as you say I am. My place in your service is certain, I had just hoped my Master could help me discover a better way to serve him. Preserving my virginity for my future husband." An attempt at a smile crossed her face. It was lost in her disappointment, when I picked up 'her burger' and took a large bite, smacking loudly as I chewed the bite.

"Perhaps there is a way I can reward you, bitch. Come here." I pointed to the place at my feet as I slid my chair back from the table. She stared as she rose and my hand reached for the burger again. I picked it up like I was going to take a bite and then laid it back down on the paper plate lying on the table. Like a ravenous animal, her eyes never left the plate of food as she came around the table. She stopped in front of my chair, and my hand went to her chest and I fondled her breast momentarily. Her eyes closed as I played with her pert teen breasts. My hand trailed down her chest and across her belly, to the tufts of curly blond hair that sprouted from her pubes. I inspected the insides of her thighs, never touching her crotch, then I ordered her to turn around. I told her to pull the chair beside where she stood around in front of her. She did as she was instructed to do. I told her to bend over and place her hands on the seat of the chair. She did so, obediently.

I placed my hand on the inside of one of her knees and told her to spread her legs further apart. She moved one foot a couple of inches further away from where it had once stood. I slapped her ass with my hand, the loud smack resonating through the room. My handprint quickly appeared in red on her upturned ass cheek.

"I said spread your legs, bitch!" I bellowed.

Millie sobbed, but spread her feet shoulder width apart. She was getting closer to breaking, but she wasn't broken yet.

My hand trailed up the inside of her thigh until I reached her pussy. I inserted my finger into the entrance of her cunt and found it dry. I withdrew my finger and wet it with my saliva and started to rub the brown star of her ass winking provocatively in front of me. Once the outside had been thoroughly slickened, I rewet my finger and inserted it to the first knuckle in her ass. She jumped at the intrusion, but didn't move out of position. She sobbed more heavily at the humiliation I was subjecting her to in her mind.

I knew for certain there would come a day, very soon, when this wouldn't be humiliating to her, but at this time it served my purpose well, in the breaking process. I began to saw my finger in and out of her upturned ass, gaining a little more depth with each insertion. I began to further indoctrinate her mind to what she was destined to be.

"A slut like you will have all of her holes available for pleasure to those her Master requires she service. Finding pleasure from a cock in your whore's cunt and even in your mouth will come naturally, but you will have to learn to enjoy pleasure in you ass. Soon though you will thrill at a large cock fucking you here as much as you find pleasure being fucked elsewhere. Soon the pleasure of being fucked will be as natural as breathing and you won't care where you are being fucked or by who or what. First you must give up this desire to preserve your worthless virginity, but for know, just find pleasure in the fucking my finger is providing to your ass. Search inside and let the slut that dwells in you focus on the presence in your ass and the pleasure that brings."

Millie continued to sob as I spoke. Now though, either the hopelessness of her situation or concentration on her part, stopped the tears and as my finger slid in and out of her bowels at a pace that would be normal if I were fucking her with my cock. She began to move, imperceptibly at first, but then with more and more certainty to counter-thrust against my finger. I used my other hand to probe her cunt again, and it had started to grow moist. Granted she wasn't yet fully involved in lust, but any sexually stimulated change was a plus. Not wanting to rupture the hymen that was claimed by my cock, I traced the outer rim of her cunt, only penetrating to the first knuckle on my finger. My finger thoroughly moist, I withdrew it and replaced it with my thumb, while my finger traveled down to start massaging her clit.

After a few more minutes of my finger steadily fucking her ass, the thumb on my other hand massaging the entrance to her virgin cunt and the girl-juice slickened finger massaging her clit, Millie moaned. I stopped my manipulations and was pleased to see Millie disappointed. When I removed my finger from her ass and my hand from her crotch, her ass continued to move for a second or two, and she uttered a "Wha" before catching herself. I guess she thought I was going to bring her to orgasm as I had eating her pussy the night before. I instructed her to turn around and sit down. I had her draw her chair as close to mine as possible.

Positioned this way, her crotch was spread and the beautiful virgin pussy that would soon be offered up was staring me in the face. She had been required to rotate her hips forward some and her brown star was even puckering for me to see. My cock was already straining against my jeans, but the sight of her pretty blond pubes threatened to rip the seam right out. I proceeded with my intentions. I felt she was suitably aroused and desensitized to modesty to not get much resistance to this next assault on her senses. I grasped her ankles and pulled her legs up and apart resting them on the edge of the chair. I told her to hold them there, and spread her knees so those pert breasts were inside her legs.

I reached down and began to manipulate the lips of her pussy. I looked at her once and she blushed deeply, but held this position without moving. I pulled and probed at her lips and cunt and drew her juices out with my finger. I teased her clit a moment and was rewarded by seeing the little nub start to stiffen. Her nipples were also starting to stiffen and they hadn't been, so I knew it was arousal and not cold. I again wet my finger and her eyes followed my hand as I tasted the liquid on my finger. She blushed as I made a big deal out of savoring the flavor.

Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers