Breaking and Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

"Redirect the pain in your mind now to the pleasure you felt earlier when your breast was being suckled gently. There is pleasure to be found in pain. Seek it." I began to roughly massage her breasts, though I didn't seek to maul them as I had moments before. After a few moments she began to moan, and I observed her hand steel down to play between her legs.

"See my pet, there is pleasure in the pain. Seek it." I again began to apply pressure to her breast flesh in my hands. This time instead of crying out in pain, she voiced her pleasure and the dawning of her realization that she was to be what I said she would be.

"Oh Master, I am such a whore. Just as you said there is pleasure in the pain. Please hurt my titties some more." I mauled her breasts for a few minutes more and she seemed to experience a moment of orgasmic bliss after a few minutes.

"Are you ready to become the whore you are destined to be?"

"Yes, Master, I am ready to be the whore you want me to be." She was close but hadn't said the magic phrase yet.

"Are you ready for me to sweep aside that worthless virginity, so you can experience the complete potential of your slut inside?"

Her answer was a bit surprising.

"Master, please use me as you will, but allow me to keep my worthless virginity. Beat me, fuck my mouth and my ass, but please let those serve as sufficient in my service to you and allow me to retain my worthless virginity for my future husband." It occurred to me trust may be getting a test right now. Millie was certainly smart enough it appeared to put forth such a test and also smart enough to realize she loved everything that had transpired to this point and that was a surprise to her.

"You can not serve completely and properly if your worthless virginity isn't swept away to make your whore's cunt available for service." I withdrew my hands from her breasts and told her to finish her reward.

She downed the last few bites of the pie and ice cream quickly, perhaps fearing I would take it away, or fearful she had disappointed me. She could not have been further from wrong.

After she finished the pie, I gave her a glass of water, though this one had ice in it and was no doubt more satisfying than he last two could have been. I was pleased, yet the food and the ice water she had just consumed would be the last unless she came around soon.

I moved her to the cage and secured her in a standing position again with the inner wall. Another night of sleep deprivation seemed necessary and I had an errand to run, so I needed to assure she wouldn't sleep until the activities of the next few hours started.

I went to town. The local mall included a specialty store that featured lingerie. I purchased a few items for what I felt certain would be the next day. I went back home and changed into my leather pants and black Tee shirt, then I went down to the dungeon to see Millie.

She was really starting to look ragged from lack of sleep, and I hoped tonight would be that last night I would have to deprive her of sleep. I gave her a glass of tepid water when I came in the room. She was starting to look a bit gaunt, but I figured that was from lack of food and not from dehydration. In fact the puddle of urine I had cleaned up in the cage was back, so she wasn't retaining everything she drank, so dehydration wasn't yet an issue. Her previously flat belly was getting a concave appearance to it though. I opened the cage and the inner wall and let her exit the rebar cell. She was a bit wobbly on her feet telling me further her lack of sleep was starting to take a toll. I asked her if she was ready for me to take her worthless virginity out of the way to let her take her place as a slutty bitch-whore in my service. Her response was the same as earlier in the day.

"Please Master, I'll suck you like I did earlier today, and you can fuck my ass, if you want, but please let me save my worthless virginity for my future husband. Please find another way for me to serve."

I frowned and a look of disappointment appeared in Millie's eyes. She was already seeing the next burger with wings flying away for having disappointed me. I guided her to the stock and secured her in the device as I had the night before. She was really tired as she slumped in the device as she rested her body against its restraining cross members. She couldn't get too comfortable in it though, so I wasn't worried about her falling a sleep. Besides my plans for the evening weren't of a nature conducive to sleep.

I went to the table and picked up the cat I had used the night before. I began to rain blows from the stinging whip onto her upturned ass. She wailed after the first blow.

"Ow. Why is my Master punishing me? Have I displeased him because I won't give up my worthless virginity? Please tell me why I am being punished Master."

"You are not being punished my little bitch-whore. This is another lesson. Seek the pleasure in the pain. Channel the energy that your brain says to cry out to your whore's cunt." I began to spank her again.

The first few blows you could see her ass trying to squirm away, and she would utter a quiet 'Ow', but after about 5 blows her cute little ass was cherry red.

I distinctly remember when I was a child after my father, who was no stranger in the art of using a belt for punishment, would spank me after the first three or four blows, my ass tingled all over and though succeeding blows still hurt, it was nothing like the initial blows.

Since Millie's ass was red all over now, I figured she was in 'tingle all over' mode. In fact I started to slow my blows and I noted she was hiking her ass in anticipation of the next blow landing. She really was seeking the pleasure in the pain. I noted her nipples had grown turgid, as well, and it wasn't the temperature of the room. They had not been erect when I had taken her from the cage and secured her in the stock. I stopped and retrieved two clothespins from a drawer and clipped one to each nipple. This evoked an "Ow" from her as each was affixed.

"You found the pleasure in the pain when I spanked you and when I squeezed your breasts earlier today, find it in your breasts again. I resumed spanking her ass with the cat.

As I spanked, I began to reposition myself, coming in closer to her side, in the stock and spreader sawhorse arrangement. As I moved closer the angle of the blows started to change and once I was almost touching her side, I started aiming the tails of the cat to land on her exposed crotch. The first blow caused her to shriek with the pain of the contact.

I didn't say anything and just continued to land blow after blow on her exposed pussy and ass. Her clit was no doubt getting a work out. After the initial shriek though she never said another thing. Her reaction was obvious though, the first few blows she would exhale rather intensely, then as with her ass, she began to rise up to meet the blows. She would roll her hips so her ass tilted up to accept the next sting of the tails of the cat. After 20-30 blows, I stopped and went to the drawer and took three alligator clips from it. As I returned to her secured body, I noted the bloat of lust had started to fill her crotch and her pussy lips were starting to engorge. Her clit was distended, as well, and her entire crotch looked as if she needed to wash after removing a sanitary napkin, it was so red.

I replaced the clothespins with the alligator clips and Millie just moaned as the wooden pressure was replaced with a metallic bite to her sensitive buds. I clipped the other clip onto my tee shirt to use later on her distended clit. I started spanking again. I began to taunt her a bit, though it wasn't intended in a negative way.

"Go ahead and cum slut. Let the pain induced orgasm rip through your whore's cunt. Let your lust overtake you, and feel the pleasure in the pain at its peak. Cum for your Master, to show me you are the slut I think you are"

I continued to spank her pussy with the cat and her movements became constant. Instead of rising to meet the blows of the cat, now her ass was constantly rotating in a small circle. As the pleasure of the pain started to reach crescendo she at first started to moan low, then she began to cry out.

"I'm going to cum for you Master. I am the slut you think I am. I am going to cum. My whore's cunt is going to cum Master. Spank my slutty pussy hard Master. I need to cum Master, please spank me harder." I began to rain the blows of the cat with a little more intensity.

"You are such a nasty slut. When you give up your worthless virginity so I can show you the intense pleasure awaiting you when you fuck a big hard cock, you will make a perfect whore. Now cum bitch."

"Spank my pussy hard Master. I want to cum for you Master. Make my pussy cum Master. My whore's cunt needs to cum Master. Spank my pussy hard Master, Please! On my gawd"

"I'M CUMMING FOR YOU MASTER."

Millie's entire body shook with the force of the orgasm that ripped through her virgin pussy. She trembled for several moments afterward, and then lay more limp than she had been before, in the stock that secured her.

I placed the cat back on the table and knelt behind her in the stock. I began to kiss and lick her lovely red ass, then gradually worked down to taste the virgin nectar that oozed from her cunt. If my guess was right the wonderful taste of virgin pussy wouldn't be mine to enjoy for much longer. I savored the flavor as I tongue fucked her cunt to two orgasms in quick succession. As the first one approached, she began to babble again.

"Eat my pussy Master. It feels so good. It wants to cum for you again. Oh Master, your tongue in my pussy feels so good. Fuck my whore's cunt with your tongue Master. I love your tongue fucking me Master. I'm going to cum for you again Master." Then as the first orgasm ripped through her body a second one started just as the first subsided.

"OH I'M CUMMING FOR YOU AGAIN MASTER! EAT MY PUSSY MMMMAAAASSSSSTTTEEERRRR!!!!!!"

I moved my assault on her pussy to her clit. It was distended further than I had seen it thus far, and stuck out like a little cock waiting to be sucked. I sucked in the sensitive little bud, until Millie started to moan the presence of an impending orgasm. Then I bit down on her clit with a great degree of force.

"OWWW. Oh hurt me master, bite it off. It hurts so good. Bite me and hurt me till I cum for you again Master."

"OH HURT MY PUSSY! I'M CUMMMMMMMING MASTER."

I rose and ripped the Velcro crotch cover from my leather pants. My cock sprung up, all 10-inches ready for action. I stepped up behind Millie and traced the tip of my cock through the swamp that was her pussy, and stopped at the entrance to her cunt, I bent and attached the alligator clip to her clit, and she moaned at the metallic bite. I pressed at the entrance of her virgin cunt so just the head popped inside.

"Please Master, you promised, please don't take my worthless virginity. Please Master, you promised." Millie began to weep when she felt my cock pressing into her. I slipped my cock back out and traced its' lubricated head to the brown star of her ass and started to press inside.

Millie was immediately relieved and offered a concession.

"Yes Master, thank you for not taking my worthless virginity. I know my Master needs to cum, so use my ass Master. Please fuck my ass to take your pleasure with me. I know I can serve you and keep my worthless virginity, too. Please fuck my ass with your huge cock Master."

I had no intention of fucking her ass, but I pressed on her rear door until the head of my cock popped inside. I guess technically that is fucking her ass, but she wouldn't get her ass really fucked until I was plowing all ten inches up into her, and that wouldn't come until she gave up her cunt. When the stretch of my cock in her ass got Millie's attention, she grunted and pleaded for my compassion.

"Oh my gawd, it hurts Master, so I know it is going to feel awesome in a little while. Please be easy with me Master. Your cock is huge and my ass is so small. This is my first time to get fucked in my ass Master, fuck me easy pleeeaaassseee." Her please died in her throat as I withdrew from her.

I removed the alligator clips and went to the front of the stock.

"Suck me slut." I ordered. Without thinking of where my cock had just been, Millie took it into her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around the head.

"You must always suck the cock that fucks you. Clean it with your mouth to show your appreciation for the owner using your slutty body. It doesn't matter if it has been in your whore's cunt or as in this case in your ass."

When I said that it occurred to her my cock had just been in her ass, and she stopped sucking for a moment, just holding it in her mouth, then she started swirling her tongue around the head again.

Millie would be an awesome slut once she got over the desire to hold on to her virginity.

I took my cock from her mouth and replaced the crotch cover on my pants.

"Does my Master not want to take advantage of my slutty mouth?"

It was obvious she was starting to enjoy sex, and so that too would be deprived from her.

"I will not let you enjoy the taste of my cock or feel it in your ass again until you give up your worthless virginity. You will not be cumming again until you cum from my cock deep in your whore's cunt. You cannot learn how to properly serve until your virginity is gone. "

Millie protested. "But Master, you can use my ass and my slutty mouth for your pleasure and I can serve you that way and still save my worthless virginity for my future husband." Millie looked disappointed that I wasn't going to let her suck my cock into her mouth and throat. Perhaps she already realized in her punishment and reward based existence, it meant her virginity was the only thing that would get her fed and get her the sex she was coming to crave. I hoped that was what she was thinking. That would make things a lot easier.

I placed the shocker device on her and then the head box and placed her in the chamber for the night again. She protested it wasn't necessary, that she was willing to serve me. I just replied that she was a disappointment and that she still required training and indoctrination.

I went to bed at midnight and the log showed she had been shocked several times already. I just hoped she wasn't shocking herself to orgasm from the pain on her clit. The tape started at midnight again and ran until 5. The message was still the same, but I had added a few lines about giving up her worthless virginity to be able to serve without restriction and told her she was saving it for a husband she would never have. As my slave slut, she would never marry, and in that regard I was her husband already.

The next morning I turned on the exhaust while I fixed us both a breakfast of bacon and eggs. I took the breakfast with me to the dungeon.

I released her from the chamber and said only "Good morning, bitch" to which she replied "Good Morning Master."

I removed the head box from Millie's head and she blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light in the room. She was really starting to look rough from lack of sleep. As her eyes adjusted and I removed the shocking device, she located the two plates of food on the table. I guess she thought she was going to get breakfast and when I took her arm and placed her in the cage, securing the inner wall to require she stand, she was very obviously surprised.

"Is my Master displeased with me?" she asked and when I didn't respond and continued to eat my breakfast, she spoke again.

"I can see why my Master is displeased in my actions to now." Actually I wasn't but if she thought that it served my purposes. She continued to speak.

"May I ask my Master a favor?"

"Yes, you may, but in your world of rewards for actions and punishment for inaction, I may not be inclined to grant it."

"I beg of you Master, please take my worthless virginity out of the way, so I might serve you properly, and be the wife to you I should be."

I looked her direction and I swear the grin on her face had lasciviousness written all over it. I didn't speak, and just set drinking my coffee a moment primarily to get a good drink of it before it got cold. Millie took my silence as rejection and babbled on again.

"I beg you accept my apology Master. I have been like a child in holding on to my worthless virginity, and not realizing you only want to make me happy. I have come to realize I have acted like a girl and I should be acting like a woman." Then things I said on last nights 'brainwash' tape started to come out.

"I realize in your service, I am like your wife. And since I have been holding on to my worthless virginity for my husband it is yours to claim. I beg you Master, please take my worthless virginity out of the way and show me the real meaning of service and the pleasures a life of service hold. Please Master."

I rose and went to release her from the cage. I helped her over to the table and pushed the plate of eggs, bacon and toast to her. It was no doubt cold by now, but she wolfed it down.

While she ate, I went to the house and got one of the lingerie outfits I had purchased the day before. I returned to the dungeon just as she was wiping the last of the egg yoke from the plate. She stuck the piece of yoke coated toast in her mouth and drank the glass of OJ I had brought for her.

I showed her where the shower was, and told her to clean up, do her hair, apply her makeup and put on the outfit in the bag. I showed her how to attach the garter belt to the stockings. I told her I would return in a half-hour.

I left the dungeon and went to the house. I felt like a schoolboy about to get the prom queen to 'give it up' in the backseat of the car after the dance. I shaved and put on cologne. I had showered earlier.

I returned to the dungeon 30 minutes later, and Millie looked the vision of loveliness I had envisioned when I purchased the outfit. The diaphanous white lace bed jacket, hung from her shoulders, to just below the plane of her crotch. Her dark nipples and aureoles were further accentuated against the white of the lace fabric top. The garters extended below the lower hem and attached to the white stockings. The lacy design in the stockings ran down her legs to the black patent leather stiletto heels she wore. The bed jacket started to part just below her beasts and the lacy garter belt framed her blond pubes.

Her hair hung in golden waves down each side of her face, and she would have looked like Godiva had the waves covered her breasts. Her makeup was applied just right, the powder blue eye shadow accentuating her big innocent eyes She was a vision of loveliness and about to be jumping up and down on my cock. I must have had a very pleased look on my face.

"Is my Master pleased?"

"Yes my precious little one, you are lovely."

"Please Master, please take me quickly. I can't wait to feel your huge cock in my whore's cunt. Take my virginity away so I may become a proper whore in your service Master." Now that she had decided to give herself to me it appeared the little minx couldn't wait for what she had missed out on all these years. But I wanted to savor this moment and make it special. I set the ice bucket with its bottle of chilling champagne on the table along with the two glasses and told her to come sit.

All reservation on her part was gone now as the wanton slut in her was out and ready to go. As she passed by me on her way to her chair, her hand grasped the bulge in my jeans where my cock was screaming for release.

I ignored the indiscretion on her part and told her to sit and she obeyed without comment. I poured us both a glass of champagne and toasted her. "To a child becoming a woman" I said and we downed the first glass of bubbly. I refilled our glasses. I reached in my shirt pocket and retrieved a marijuana cigarette. I lit the joint and the acrid smell quickly filled the room. I showed Millie how to toke on it. Her first attempt resulted in a paroxysm of coughing. She downed the second glass of bubbly to assuage the coughing fit. I refilled her glass. She took a sip of the freshly refilled wine and tried another smaller hit on the joint. She managed to take it in without coughing, but she exhaled it immediately and I instructed her to hold it in her lungs until she couldn't hold her breath any longer. She took another drink of her wine and another hit of the joint. This time when she exhaled, very little smoke exited her lungs indicating she was getting the maximum effect from the intoxicating THC contained in the smoke. We continued to imbibe of the pot and smoked two joints in quick succession. We had also polished off the bottle of bubbly. Millie was quite intoxicated as she slurred out her next request.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers