Breaking and Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

"Shince my Master is taking my worthless virginity, which I have foolishly saved for my husband, may I call you my husband for thish occasion?"

I almost laughed. I reached out and opened the front of the bed jacket and pinched a nipple that had grown turgid from the sexually intensifying effect of the marijuana. Her hands came up to clutch my hand to her tortured breast and she moaned her pleasure.

"Oh Master, you certainly know how to ring my bell." A lustful smile graced her face and a cloud of lust descended over her eyes.

"Yes, you may call me husband for this event, and I won't be rough to you for the remainder of your deflowering."

She smiled and I rose. She stood as well and standing with a slight wobble she held open the front of the bed jacket, and asked.

"Does my husband desire to take his wife?"

"Yes he does." I replied with a lusty look on my face equal to hers. I took her by the hand and led her to the bunk and laid her down on it. I quickly removed my clothing and when I stood after removing my shorts, Millie sat up on the side of the bed and reached for my cock, which reached full erection at the touch of her dainty hands.

She took it into her hands and cooed over it, as she inhaled the head in and out of her mouth.

"My husbands cock is wonderfully big and hard. I'm sure it will thrill me like I have never been thrilled before." I was thoroughly enjoying this, but stopped her and laid her back down. I came down on the bunk beside her and started to kiss her. She reacted unlike any virgin one had ever been with. Her body pressed up to mine and she began to hump her hips against my leg. From the events of the last two days, the only innocence remaining in her was her virginity. She was a wanton slut in every other respect. She knew what it took to get herself off now, and she was already hiking toward that mountaintop.

I kissed her several long, slow, deep, wet, French kisses, which left her panting, and then I started the slow descent down her body. I stopped and suckled each breast tenderly. Millie's hands came to the back of my head and lovingly pulled my head onto her breasts. I looked up at her once and her eyes were closed in her lust and her tongue was racing along her lips. I am sure the pot and wine had her experiencing every sensation as if it were magnified 200 times. I continued to leave a trail of wet kisses across her belly to her virgin cunt for the last taste I would get of its sweet virgin flavor. I ate her to two rapid orgasms, her hands pressing my head to her crotch while her legs flailed the air on either side of me. My face coated with the juices from her cunt, I started back up across her body. Once I was fully back on top of her, I kissed her deeply and she took my face in her little hands and licked the cunt juice off my lips and face.

"Oh my cunt juice tastes so good, my Master. Now fuck me my husband. Take my virginity out of the way my Master, so I can serve you like a good and proper whore."

Millie seemed to have a difficulty deciding whether she wanted me to be her Master or her husband at that moment. It really didn't matter, because I was certainly her Master and for all intents and purposes her husband, as well. I used the Masters approach as I replied to her request.

"Put my cock in your whore's cunt, slut."

Millie reached between us and guided my cock to the entrance of her cunt, then pulled her arm out of the way and pulled my body tightly to hers in a hug.

"Now, fuck me. Make me a woman, my husband and your whore for life, my Master." I started to slowly press my cock into her seething hot love box. Millie's eyes bugged out as my cock pressed into her never before penetrated cunt and the stretch started. When I encountered her maidenhead, I started to withdraw. She got a look of question in her eyes as the head of my cock slipped out of her cunt. I had misjudged and had withdrawn too far. As tight as she was it wasn't easy to feel anything but the warm velvet glove of her hot cunt wrapped around my cock. She quickly reached between us and put my cock back in her tight box, and pleaded.

"Please Master take away my virginity now and fuck me like the slutty whore I am."

I drove five inches of my cock into her, disintegrating her maidenhead forever. Millie shrieked at the instant of pain that marks the transition from girl to woman. Her arms tightened around me again and she went stiff as a board underneath my penetrating body. I lay still on top of her to let the moment pass. I kissed her with another deep French kiss and, as the pain vanished, she started to respond to the presence of my cock in her now deflowered cunt. She continued to hug me, but I felt her grip relax a little. Then the walls of her cunt began to 'nibble' at my cock, and her ass started to move in tiny little circles. I didn't notice at first and it was her starting to return my kiss that had me take notice of what else was going on.

She only had half my cock in her, so I pressed into her a little further. Only about an inch more went into her until I felt a new resistance. Almost as if she had tightened the muscles of her cunt and was trying to push me out. I started to withdraw, this time gauging the distance just right and when the head of my cock was all that remained inside her tight little box, I reversed direction and slammed back into her. As my huge cock rammed into her never before used cunt, it took her breath away. I still didn't bury all ten inches in her, so I withdrew again and started slamming into her with some force and rapidity. Each thrust forced a sharp exhale from her and she would utter "Ow" With a hint of surprise in her voice.

Two more thrusts and her legs instinctively went into the air on either side of my body. She began to thrust back against my thrusts and I felt her cunt walls suck lovingly to my cock as I withdrew to impale her again. Several thrusts later I felt my balls slap her ass as I buried all ten inches of my cock in her hot little tight steamy box.

Her hands moved down the cords of muscle on my back and each grabbed a cheek of my ass and she used her hands to help press me deeper into her, or so it seemed that was what she was trying to do. As the build-up toward her first fuck-induced orgasm started, she began to babble her lust.

"Oh fuck me.

"Use my cunt. Fuck me Master.

"Use me like a whore. Make me act like the nasty slut I am.

"Fuck my nasty whore's cunt.

"Hurt my little pussy with your big cock."

Then she began to chant as I thrust into her.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me."

Then her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh my gawd. Fuck me.

"I'M CUMMING. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I gladly obliged her. I began to talk in her ear while I fucked her toward my blissful release.

"You are such a nasty whore Millie. I told you, you would love fucking. You are such a dirty slut. And you don't even know how to be a slut yet. You will fuck anything that wants you won't you slut?"

"Yes Master, I am a dirty little whore. I will fuck anything my Master wants me to. Just keep fucking me."

I intended to do just that, but her training wasn't over yet, though her indoctrination phase was over. I had her suck the cum, hymen blood and cunt crème from my cock, reminding her it was her duty to clean my cock or any cock that fucked her. Then I let her rest.

She rested for a few hours after I took her cherry. She slept like a baby. After she awoke, we got stoned again and I fucked the hell out of her. She was going to be one of those insatiable sluts. It is nice, when a girl/woman realizes she has nothing to fear regarding societal norms, how they turn into little whores. As a prisoner and slaveslut, societal norms were no longer a concern for Millie, though some 'de-conditioning' would be in order. But she took to it nicely.

Millie was quickly becoming a cock-loving whore. I don't need it for routine activities, but I took a Viagra that afternoon. I felt like I had a steel rod rather than a flesh and blood cock, and Millie was appreciative. I banged her pussy for 45 minutes before I got my first nut. She came at least a half dozen times. She deep-throated my cock for another half-hour and was disappointed when she couldn't make me cum, though in awe that it stayed hard. I explained to her the facts of life regarding male ejaculation and she felt better about it, knowing she wasn't disappointing me with her cock sucking style. Then I took her ass cherry.

I eased my cock into her ass until it was completely imbedded in her. I had used nearly a whole bottle of K-Y to lube her, yet she still wailed as my cock buried deeper and deeper into her bowels. The next time spit or cunt lube would be all she got. Once my cock was in and I started to fuck in and out of her, she turned into the little slut she is.

"Oh fuck my ass Master.

"Your cock is so fucking big and it hurts so bad.

"Fuck my ass hard, Master. Hurt me with your cock.

"Oh, it hurts so good."

I fucked her ass hard for 30 minutes. She experienced at least 3 orgasms. You got to love Viagra. After I shot my load deep into her bowels, she dutifully cleaned my cock with her mouth, without having to be told and without hesitation.

"Am I a good slut Master," she asked after chasing the cleaning with a glass of wine I had gone after once she was finished.

"Yes, so far you are exactly the kind of slut any Master would be proud of. But the true test will be revealed when other cocks are brought to you to satisfy."

"Master, I won't let you down, bring on all the cocks you want me to fuck and consider them fucked and satisfied." Millie smiled a huge infectious smile.

Millie asked to sleep in the house in my bed that night, considering I was her husband, now. She winked and smiled at me when she said that. I told her she would have to stay in the dungeon a few days longer, but that soon she would join me in the house. She asked if I would come fuck her again before going to sleep. I teased her about being a little insatiable minx, and she just smiled and said I made her that way and I probably wouldn't want it any other way. I locked the door to the dungeon as I left, she would get to sleep in the bunk that night. I was missing her already by the time I traversed the tunnel and reached the house. I worried that I might be falling in love with her, then decided that wouldn't be all that bad. I fell asleep that night after watching her parade around the dungeon on surveillance video in the lingerie she had worn that day, then she finally figured I wasn't coming so she went to bed.

Watching her parade around in that virginal white outfit I almost went back down the to go another round with her, but the Viagra aided session earlier that evening had taken a lot out of me. Besides she was probably a little sore having lost both her ass and her cunt cherries this day.

The next morning I fixed her breakfast and took it to her. She was sore and though she got that look in her eyes, she didn't instigate sex beyond talk. I wasn't going to press the point, just yet. I told her I had to go into the office and I would be back in a couple of hours. I drove in and turned in my request for vacation to the boss. He complained it was short notice, but granted it. I drove home.

I fixed lunch and we ate in the dungeon. Millie was starting to get horny but admitted she was too sore to fuck, so I taught her how to 69. Though it did taste different now that she was no longer a virgin, her pussy was still sweet as honey. The good blowjob she was already giving was intensified when she sucked my cock while I was eating her pussy. She would take my cock down her throat and suck like she was trying to pull my balls out through the tiny slit in the tip. If the phrase hadn't already been coined 'suck a basketball through a garden hose,' I would probably have been inspired to coin it right then.

When my tongue-lashing had strummed her pussy to the point she was ready to cum, she developed a new technique. She would take my cock into her throat, then start swallowing. The muscles of her throat would ripple up and down the length of my cock. She would gradually withdraw my cock from her throat until only the head remained in her mouth and then she would swirl her tongue around the head and start to push back down on it repeating the process. She got me so worked up I told her I had to fuck her.

She said she was sore, but that she wanted to fuck too. I told her fucking might be just what was necessary to get her over the soreness. She said "kind of like being saddle sore and riding again the next day, right?" I agreed with her analogy.

I told her since she was sore I would lay on my back and she could ride me. This way, she could take things at her own pace. She agreed. I lay on the bunk and told her 'rider up'. She laughed. It was just to fit her analogy of the saddle sore that I said it, but it turned out to be a funny after all.

Her little body straddled mine and she grasp my cock and guided it into her wet cunt. It was all I could do to keep from busting a nut, as I lay there and watched my cock disappear up inside Millie's petite body and the tightness of her little girls cunt gripped my cock, as it disappeared up inside her.

On Wednesday, the sheriff's car came up my drive. I was alerted by the entry alarm on my cattle guard. When the plainclothes detective and the uniformed officer knocked on the door I opened it and asked them in. They declined my invitation, saying they were looking for a missing girl and just needed to show me a picture. They showed me the picture of Millie, and said she was last seen walking up the road that borders my back pastures Friday evening.

I told them I hadn't seen anyone, but that wasn't unusual, as I tended to keep to myself and to mind my own business. I told them though I had checked my fences on Friday, in preparation to put cattle in those pastures, and that I hadn't seen a soul while doing so. I told them I had done that late afternoon, and if she had been seen in the evening it was very possible her appearance there had been after I came through.

I figured the 'seen' was actually based on the report the boy friend had given. Millie hadn't actually been seen. I had certainly seen no one else on the remote country road, when I had absconded with Millie. They seemed pleased with the answers I gave them, and I hoped the invitation into my home had removed any potential of suspicion from me. I also gave myself an alibi if I had actually been seen on the road last Friday. As they left and drove down the road, I hoped that would be the last they needed from me.

That evening I told Millie her days in the dungeon were numbered and that she could join me soon in the main house. She was pleased with that announcement and we made sweet love that evening. The fuck session yesterday had eased her soreness, so today I introduced a new lesson.

"You must always ask permission to cum, and if I deny that permission, you must hold back until that permission is granted."

"I understand Master, but why would you deny me my pleasure?"

"I understand your needs and desires better than you do. A few days ago you were a virgin. This is all a grand new world for you. If I deny a request or I tell you to do something or to do something a certain way, I have a particular purpose in mind. This purpose may not be clear to you and for expedience, I may not explain every time. Trust that I will always seek for the enjoyment you might derive from a particular experience, but also understand as a slave, your sexual pleasure is incidental. Seek your pleasure in the service you are performing and see the sexual pleasure merely as frosting on the cake. This way you will never be disappointed."

"I will trust to my Masters wisdom and try to be the best slave he has ever owned."

"You may always vocalize your lust. In fact I enjoy that, so I insist you do. You may ask permission to cum at anytime, without seeking permission to speak. Right now I don't demand you ask permission to speak. I am not sure if I will institute that rigid an existence between us, but if I do, you may always ask permission to cum, without first seeking permission to speak."

"Thank you Master."

While we were talking, I had been slowly fucking Millie, in a standard missionary or 'male superior' position. Now I started to increase the tempo of my cock slamming in and out of her tight little cunt. It had an immediate effect.

"Oh fuck me. Your big cock uses my pussy good Master. Make me your whore. Teach me the proper way to be the slut I am. Fuck my pussy good Master. You use me so well. Make me be a whore to any cock you want Master, as long as I get fucked all the time."

She then began to chant in time with my thrusts.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me."

She then asked permission to cum. I denied it, primarily as a test and a training exercise. I stopped and put her feet on my shoulders. Doubling her over, I started to fuck again, this position allowed for maximum penetration and I was stuffing her cunt full of cock. She started babbling again.

"Oh Master, stretch my little pussy good. Fuck your whore. I am such a slut. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Make me act like the whore I should be. May I please cum Master?"

I was close, so I decided to make her beg a little more, than allow her to cum when I do.

"Tell me how much of a whore you want to be, and what you want me to require you do in your service to me. When you feel me cum in you, you may cum too."

Her lust was intense and she started to babble things she might not say in more coherent moments.

"I want to be the biggest whore that ever lived Master. Make me sell my body for the pleasure of others. Make me fuck all your friends Master. Bring me a hundred cocks to service with my mouth, my ass and my cunt, and pussies too. Then I can act like the big nasty slut I am. Sucking and fucking and eating pussy for my Master's pleasure. Oh shit, I'm so fucking nasty. Fuck me Master."

Her tight cunt and the diatribe her lust was forcing her to babble, put me over the top and I started to blow a nut in her. Since I was about to finish I gave her permission to cum.

"Master, I feel you cumming. Oh fuck me.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMING MASTER."

Millie lay limp as a dishrag after we quit banging away at each other. Then she revealed some of what she said hadn't just been her lust talking.

"Will my Master require I service other cocks and eat pussy?"

I didn't want to reveal too much of my intentions, so I demurred with my answer, "I will require you do whatever I feel is necessary to make you realize your potential as a slut. We will see what that brings."

I left her to sleep in the dungeon again, and as I watched her on video surveillance, she lay down to sleep and her hand dipped into her panties. As she stroked her pussy to orgasm, I thought to myself I could not have chosen a better slut candidate, even if all the girls in town had been lined up and I had been able to select without fear of reprisal or punishment.

The next morning, after I gave Millie a chance to eat her breakfast, I took Millie to the bunk and we fucked for about 30 minutes in the traditional missionary, male-superior position. She was becoming insatiable. She fucked like a pro and not like a virgin just introduced to the pleasures of sex.

Millie would be an awesome slaveslut. I knew this almost instinctively without thinking about it. Once I could trust she was totally devoted to me as her Master I would bring others to use her. I might even pimp her out and make a little money from her newfound insatiability.

Without being told Millie moved to suck my cock clean of the combined juices of our coitus. Then I lay back as she climbed on to ride my reinvigorated cock once again. She got a determined look on her face as she valiantly rode my stiffy.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers