Breaking Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Ann is pushed to the breaking point and submits.
1.5k words
4.55
137.8k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers

Ann's resistance was melting away.

Rick and Jim thrust in and out of Ann, alternating between short circular strokes making her coo and long, powerful thrusts that caused her to cry out. Sometimes entering as the other was exiting, making her pant, sometimes shoving both cocks deep inside her at once and knocking the air out of her. Ann was moaning loudly now.

"Hold it my slave! Hold that tight cunt from quivering! Do not cum yet! I command you to obey," Rick yelled.

Jim was ready to cum and motioned to Rick. As Rick lay as motionless as possible, he held Ann to his chest, splaying her legs as wide as possible and bending her knees back to her ears.

Jim let out a long growl, pumped deep into Ann, and came. Both cocks were quickly pulled out and the men stood up, leaving Ann to lie there moaning, rocking her hips, searching to be filled.

Rick wasted no time and quickly grabbed one of the thickest dildos he had. It was thicker than Jim's cock, but not quite as large as his own. Rick knew this would stretch her even more, and was between her legs in an instant. He inserted the smooth head into her wet cunt and buried it slowly up to it's shiny black balls. Ann let out a low moan as her head rolled side to side.

"Your body craves this thick cock in your cunt. Tell me you want it, slave. Tell me you want to be stretched and filled with cock."

"Yes," said Ann meekly.

"You have to be more convincing than that, my slave. Say it and mean it, whore. Tell me to fuck you, to fill you. Tell me you need to have it buried deeply in your quiv-- ..."

"Yes!" cried Ann, cutting Rick off in mid sentence. "I want to be filled! Please put it in my vagina!".

"Say it, slave. Say your pussy, your tight cunt!" Rick yelled. "Tell me you want a cock in your cunt and up your asshole or you will get nothing!"

Ann had never said those words before in her life, but she needed to be filled. She needed to be fucked. She could hardly believe it but she needed it more than anything. More than her modesty, more than her sense of propriety, more than her self respect, she needed to come.

"Yes! I want the ... the ... cock in my p-p-pussy and up my ... my asshole! Please! Please fill me with cock!" Ann cried.

Rick was happy to oblige and pumped the dildo in and out while preparing to fuck the shit out of his wife.

"You are not to come until I permit you. Say you understand."

"I do, I do," said Ann. "I won't come until you say I can. Mmmmm ... Ooohhhh ... Mmmmm ... please just don't stop!"

Rick smiled to himself, proud of what he had done to his previously frigid wife. He positioned himself at her slick tight ring and attempted to reassure Ann.

"I promise my slave that it will not stop. I am taking you to knew heights tonight and it will only get better," Rick whispered as he shoved back her legs and his full length slowly descended into his wife's ass.

Ann squirmed and whimpered beneath him, experiencing both pleasure and pain from the feeling that her asshole was ripping in two. He leaned forward, the balls of the fake cock resting on his groin, and drove it home. The dildo was stuffing her cunt and making her asshole feel tighter than ever. He removed her mask.

"I want you to look into my eyes as I give you the hardest fucking of your life," Rick said through clenched teeth as he began to fuck her hard. Ann's eyes widened as her husband's cock slammed into her ass.

Rick fucked her asshole with every stroke imaginable -- long and deep, short and pulsing, churning it inside of her -- while her cunt was packed tight with a pistoning cock nearly as thick as his own. He reminded her to hold on while he struggled to do the same.

He reached down and twisted the toy buried in her cunt, the balls coming to rest just below her clit. As he began thrusting again, the balls bumped and danced on her clit, making her spasm. He recognized what this meant.

"Hold it! I command you to hold it! I forbid you to cum, slave!" Rick said, stopping all movement and removing the fake cock.

He looked down at his wife as her head rolled from side to side with a look of passion and lust on her face that he had never before seen. He wanted to remember this moment. It was the moment his wife became a sensual, fuckable being.

He positioned the cock at the entrance to her cunt, balls up to strike her clit, and pulled his cock out of her ass until only the head was inside of her.

"What would you like more than anything my slave?" asked Rick.

"Please let me come, Master. PLEASE give me permission to come!" Ann begged.

"Permission denied," Rick replied as he entered her ass and pussy both in one stroke. Ann screamed out from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

He fucked her in long, slow, even strokes as he pinched her nipple and spoke to her.

"Hold it, my slave. Hold it! Please me and I will reward you every time. Thank your Master for filling your tight hot holes! Thank me for the cocks filling you!"

"Thank you Master. Please Master! Please!" Ann begged.

"Tell me how you love my cocks stretching you, slave". Rick was stalling now, teasing her, knowing she would love it even more if she had to work for it.

Ann was breathlessly speaking now, following orders. "I love your cocks, Master. Fill me with your cocks! Stretch my holes, Master! Fuck me with your cocks! Ohhhh, Master, fuck me!"

Her words made Rick's cock swell to a previously unknown thickness. "What would be your wish, slave?"

Ann quickly screamed out "To come!, Master! For you to permit me to come as you fill my stretched holes!"

"Wish NOT granted!" Rick cruely responded, and began furiously pounding her ass hard and deep as she cried out.

Grabbing her head, he held it tightly between his palms, pulling his cock from her with a pop.

"Look into my eyes, slave. Look at me. Look at me while my cock is burying itself in your ass. Feel every inch," Rick said as the engorged head once more parted her tight ring and began to channel it's way inside.

Rick slowly buried both cocks deeply into his wife and began to fuck her in short, stabbing thrusts, sending the fake balls of the dildo crashing into her clit with each stroke.

"Is this what you like, my slave? Do you wish to be fucked? Do you wish to be fucked up your tight ass by a thick cock? Answer me, slave!"

"Y-y-yessss!" screamed Ann.

"Say you are mine, slave. Surrender yourself totally to me," said Rick. "SURRENDER SLAVE!"

"I do! I surrender! I do! I will! I do!" Ann cried.

"Will you thank your Master for allowing you to come? Will you come hard for your Master?"

"Yes! Anything! Yesssss! Please, Master! Yes! Plllleeeeease!" Ann begged.

"Now my slave, look into my eyes again."

Ann obeyed as Rick threw her legs over his shoulders. He held her body tighty to his, burying his cock to the limit then churning it inside of her. It would be impossible to hold on any longer.

"I command you NOW slave -- CUM FOR ME!" Rick yelled out as he thrust and felt Ann's body begin to spasm and jerk.

"Thank you Masterrrrrr! Ohhhhh aaaah ooohhhaahhhhhhahhhhh!" she screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Her asshole felt like it was sucking his soul inside of it and he began to come with her, his cock swelling and jerking, shooting hot cum deep into her rectum as he thrust into her.

"Oh yes, Ann! Ohhh yeah! Ohhh Baby! Come on my cock! Yeah, baby! Come hard for me," he said, calling her by her name for the first time in hours, continuing to fuck her as she moaned and bucked.

"AAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yyyyyeeeeeeessssss! Aaahhhhhooooohhhh!" Ann screamed while she clung to Rick, riding out the orgasm.

Writhing and twisting beneath him, her asshole continued to milk the last bit of cum from him until she came down. His spent cock slowly slithered out of her gaping hole.

She lay there softly moaning, her head rolling side to side, delirious from the pleasure that was so new to her. He lay beside her, pulling her close, petting her hair as her body twitched until she settled in next to him. He spoke softly to her, telling her how much he loved her, gently kissing her mouth as she began to sob. He held her tightly, afraid he had hurt her. As she quieted down and her sobs subsided, she reached for him, kissing him passionately.

"I never knew it was possible to feel that way," she said. "Thank you ... Master," she added, smiling up at him.

"This is only the beginning, my love", replied Rick. "Only the beginning ..."

Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers