Breaking Barriers Ch. 06

Story Info
The boys get intimate, and a Deaf transman gets a treat.
2.2k words
4.54
4.7k
1

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6://Art

---------------

Kip practically threw the takeout containers on the dinner table when they both strode into the apartment. Both still buzzing from their aquarium date high, Vale picked him up and twirled him around before they both took their seats at the table. Vale opened his rice dish and some of the sauce dripped from the lid. Their hands met reaching for a napkin from the rustic owl napkin cozy that Kip had inherited from his grandmother. He withdrew to let Vale clean up the spill and opened his own Hong Kong salad, spreading one of the ranch packets among the shredded lettuce and crab.

Their eyes darted around each other as they ate, both fluttering with excitement. Kip's own insecurity wanted to bloom, but he remembered Vale's whispered words from the car, whenever they came to a stop and he had leaned over. His lips had brushed Kip's ear and his voice had echoed off Kip's own soul at every seductive promise. About what he was going to do to Kip. About how he would make Kip feel better than anyone ever had. He shuddered with the anticipation, just trying to get through his meal.

Sometimes, Vale would get a distant look and Kip wondered what he was furrowing his brow about. Could he be nervous? Most likely. Kip hadn't exactly told him what to expect in many words, but it didn't seem the right thing to blurt out. Even with the heavy fog of sexual tension hanging between them as they finished their food.

Vale helped Kip clean up, dancing around each other in the small kitchen to put everything in its proper place before they were out of excuses to prolong what was on both their minds. They paused in the doorway, looking at each other. Kip watched Vale's face for any hesitation or second thoughts, and he was pleased to see a mischievous smile grow as the cerulean blue eyes looked him up and down before flicking in the direction of the bedroom. Kip turned and hurried, feeling the vibration of Vale's footsteps close behind him.

They both tumbled to the bed in a blur of each other's embrace. Kip hooked one leg over Vale's hips as they wrestled for purchase on the sheets. A stream of laughter erupted from Kip and Vale's own nervous chuckles followed, only for both to be drowned out by their fervent kisses. Vale flipped the smaller boy onto his back and leaned above him, kissing him deeply. Kip carded his fingers through Vale's thick, black waves, briefly rubbing the outside of his ear as their gazes lingered on each other. Vale leaned down and caught Kip in a passionate kiss while his hands wandered all over the smaller boy. As his hands reached for Kip's chest, he stopped and pulled back.

"Is this okay?" he asked, his fingers dancing along Kip's rib cage, slowly moving upwards. Kip smiled and nodded, grasping Vale's hand and bringing it to his chest. Vale's fingers crested on the thick scar lining, following it like he had before.

"It still doesn't freak you out?" Kip asked, grateful that Vale was being so cautious and considerate, knowing that just because it had been okay before, they were still new to each other. At least now he could feel how Vale was more controlled, yet still very hot for him.

"I still think it's beautiful, just like you," Vale said and punctuated it with a kiss. Kip moaned, and their hands worked in tandem to start bringing clothes off each other. Vale helped Kip take his shirt off, and his own soon followed. Vale swooped down and planted a trail of kisses up and down the smaller boy's scarred torso, licking along the other side of one scar just to watch him shudder. Vale leaned back, situating himself to straddle his hips. He ground gently against the smaller boy's packer, feeling it poke at his crease, and Kip moaned.

"Can I?" Kip asked, as he leaned forward and propped himself on one elbow. He tentatively reached for Vale's leather belt and tugged at the buckle, biting his lip so endearingly that Vale thought he might melt.

"Certainly," Vale affirmed, running his fingers lightly up and down Kip's sides as the small, but deft fingers undid his belt and then popped open the button on his pants. He carefully slid the zipper down, his fingers brushing against the hardness that strained from within. Kip's heart beat faster when he felt the warm, rigid column of flesh.

Vale chuckled at his widened eyes and lifted himself enough to push down his pants and underwear, letting the bundle of cloth rest just underneath his sac. He rocked back on his heels, supporting as much of his own weight as Kip's form allowed him. He started stroking himself, but was quickly joined by Kip's eager hand, which took over the fondling and exploring of the slender, but bigger than average tool that was suddenly staring the younger boy down.

A flush of arousal started to spread up his chest, and Vale smiled deviously. Kip licked his lips as he looked at the golden tanned cock in his grasp, and Vale reached behind his head to encourage him towards it as he carefully shuffled his hips forward until the tip was tickling his lips. Kip darted his tongue forward, swiping at the rosy tip. A bitter tang spread slowly through his taste buds, and he had to hold back a smile in order to keep licking up the sticky drops of pre-cum while Vale moaned. He swirled his tongue along the ridge of the sensitive head before taking it into his mouth and sucking. His eyes looked up into Vale's blissful face and their gaze met as Kip flicked his tongue against the sensitive slit. Vale's grip in Kip's hair tightened as his hips became more insistent.

Kip pulled off just enough to lick up and down the shaft, moistening the way for his lips when he took Vale back into his mouth and swallowed down as much as he could. Pressing his tongue to the underside of Vale's shaft, he started bobbing his head to the pace of Vale's hand grasping gently at the back of his neck. Both of their moans intermingled while Vale's grip tightened. He placed his other hand just above Kip's shoulder and leaned forward, angling his cock towards the back of Kip's throat.

The smaller boy leaned back and let Vale take over the thrusting, feeling the velvety head probe at the back of his throat. When he started to gag, Vale pulled back and thrust only against his tongue, which swirled and pressed during his recovery.

When his breathing was normal, Vale inched forward again, thoroughly enjoying the warm, wet cavern that gripped his length. A small string of vibrations rocked through him, and he realized that Kip was moaning as well. Since Vale had taken over the thrusting, Kip's hands had become more exploratory, going up Vale's bare torso to tentatively tweak his nipples. Vale moaned and each little nub hardened to his touch.

"Oh my god, Kip," Vale said between desperate pants. "I'm not going to last much longer. Get ready." Kip moaned some more and worked his tongue around the head at the crest of every thrust. Vale's thrusts started coming apart, becoming more wild and frantic, and Kip relaxed into it. Within a few more thrusts, a burst of warmth flooded his mouth as Vale cried out and shuddered. The smaller boy swallowed as much as he could, with only a little leaking out the corner of his mouth.

When Vale finally stilled and grew softer while poised over Kip, the younger boy licked him clean and gave one final slurp to the sensitive organ before pulling off. Vale scooted down and collapsed against Kip, chuckling when he licked away the string of errant spend from the corner of his mouth. Kip turned and caught him in a kiss, only breaking away when Vale started laughing, deep and low, the vibrations rubbing against Kip's cheek.

"That was so good," Vale said. "Thank you for that." Kip nuzzled him among his murmured praises before Vale looked up into his eyes. "Shall I reciprocate now?" His hand drifted down Kip's lithe torso towards his pants and cupped his crotch, feeling the outline of his packer. Kip's eyes flew wide at the caress, and he mumbled against Vale's shoulder. Vale nudged him and asked him to repeat.

"Sorry," Kip said. "You know you don't have to, if you don't want to." Concern etched his face, and Vale wanted to kiss it all away.

"Of course I want to," Vale said, keeping his grip light and playful down below.

"It's just different than what you're used to," Kip said, his eyes not quite meeting Vale's.

"I'm sure the basics still apply, and I'll learn what I don't know." Vale nudged him again and kissed him, then looked into his eyes and smiled. "I promise I'm a fast learner."

"I just don't want you to be disappointed." Kip's brow furrowed as he searched Vale's face for any hint of hesitation. His mind drifted to a few other unfortunate encounters he didn't care to live through again. Especially now. Especially with him.

"Actions speak louder than words, so..." Vale's statement drifted off as he scooted lower and started undoing Kip's pants before the younger boy could protest. Vale planted light kisses down his burgeoning happy trail as a precursor for his fingers.

When he reached the waistband, he unbuttoned, unzipped, and yanked down his pants and underwear, keeping the silicone packer wrapped up in them. He took a moment to gaze at the triangular patch of trimmed hair, slowly rubbing along his hips, dragging his fingers closer to the promised land.

He looked up at Kip, who was leaning back on the pillow with his eyes closed. Vale couldn't see his expression clearly to tell if it was in trepidation, or bliss. Perhaps both. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." Kip breathed softly, then slowly spread his legs. Vale licked his lips as the lightly-haired petals opened. Just in the crevice, he could see the little cock that was granted by the weekly doses of testosterone. He was a bit surprised that it really did look like a miniature penis, and he found that his own stirred between his legs. Hmm...so soon? Without wasting another moment, he dipped his chin down and stuck out his tongue, nuzzling and licking the small, sensitive nub. He could feel it pulsing against his tongue, and even growing bigger, jutting out proudly.

"This is amazing." Vale barely came up for air to speak and plant more light kisses up and down his thighs and groin before returning his attention to the sweet little cock. He didn't seek anything lower or explore - he didn't have to. What was pressing against his tongue was enough, and the moans and gasps that erupted from Kip as he let go was astounding. Vale would never have guessed that a deaf guy could be so noisy.

"Don't stop," Kip begged. "Please don't stop." His hands found their way back into Vale's thick, black hair, caressing and teasing as the bigger man brought him so much pleasure. At Kip's begging, Vale took him into his mouth and started sucking, bobbing up and down as if to assure him that he had no intention of stopping.

Vale breathed in his smell, the manly musk his face was buried in went straight to his dick, and he found himself hardening again. He flicked his tongue against the underside where the folds met, and Kip howled and clutched at him, shuddering against Vale's face. Vale nuzzled and licked gently as the aftershocks racked his boyfriend's body. Looking up, he saw the look of pure bliss etched on his face, and smiled to himself. Happy, melted boyfriend.

"So, I have no qualms about doing that," Vale said. He crawled back up to cuddle and Kip started, looking around like he didn't know where he was. His flushed gaze settled on Vale, and he smiled sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry about grabbing you like that at the end," Kip said as he wiped Vale's face off on a corner of the blanket, and Vale smiled.

"No worries. I loved it."

"Thank you." Kip hoped he wasn't blushing too badly. "I haven't had...No one has ever really done that for me."

"No one's ever given you a blowjob?" Vale asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Well, some of the brave ones gave it a few tongue swipes, but never anything as much as you did." Kip looked away, pulling the blanket over them both, and Vale wrapped him up in his arms.

"Hey. I'll do it any time you need," Vale said, nuzzling into his neck, and pressed hard as steel erection against Kip's thigh. "Look how excited it got me."

Now Kip knew he was blushing for sure. "Well, if you like it that much, it would be awfully selfish of me to withhold." Vale kissed his neck and nipped at his ear.

"My thoughts exactly."