Breaking Barriers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,205 Followers

She had never felt so full as she lowered herself completely on him. A tear started out from a corner of one eye without her willing it so and a muffled sob escaped her lips.

"This is why..." Narain started to speak. She shook her head and covered his mouth with her hand.

She smiled. Again that homeliness shone through. Sitting upright again, his cock firmly in her womb, Shanthi guided his hand to her lower abdomen. She felt so full of him she wanted him to feel himself inside her. Somehow, she felt showing him the bulge in her lower tummy would help him feel his own cock in its intended lair.

"You have filled me so much," she sighed, her eyes sparkling. The hunger which Maniamma had unleashed was beginning to be met. The fullness inside her was unparalleled. She had never felt so complete.

"We should have done this before, Mama" gurgled Shanthi.

Narain mama nodded, concentrating on their combined pleasure.

She looked at Maniamma gratitude, standing to their side watching the development, her cunt raging for action of its own.

She wiped that teardrop and reached out to the older, much experienced servant maid who had brought her to this. Pulling her nearer, she massaged Maniamma's aching breast with one hand and covered her mouth with her own open lips, tangling tongues to kiss and thank the other woman.

Maniamma instinctively rubbed her other breast against Shanthi's side and her hands massaged the housewife's smooth back. "She is like silk all over," thought Maniamma. "Her pussy must be another silken sheath," she wondered with a pang of jealousy. Suddenly she regretted not being a man – she wanted to fuck this young girl. She wanted that to feel that cunt, tight and hard on a cock of her own – she wanted to be where Narain mama was at this moment. The grip of her hand and the caress by her fingers became more vigorous at the thought.

It made Shanthi want pleasure and she started rocking back on forth on the cock she had imbibed even while her tongue explored Maniamma's paan-supari scented mouth.

Maniamma was not used to too much kissing given that her sexual trysts were usually pitched battles between cock and cunt with a race to the pleasure line. But this woman's supple tongue electrified her. She squealed into the other woman's mouth and with one hand she simply had to pleasure herself.

Narain, while fully embedded, somehow felt left out seeing the intensity of the passion between the two women. He held Maniamma's thigh on the right and Shanthi's hip on the left. He bucked upward the best he could. But Shanthi was now riding him like she was riding a horse.

Maniamma's embrace gave her the balance she needed, she was well poised over Narain mama and her thighs moved up and down in the rhythm well-known to mankind.

Maniamma toggled Shanthi's nipple, extracting pleasure from every source. Shanthi fucked down on the cock mercilessly. Suddenly, Narain was reduced to that one need that was missing in her lovemaking with Maniamma; only because her lover was a woman. She wanted that woman, her large breasts and her experienced manner. And she needed a cock to fill the thirst Maniamma caused in her.

Her thighs would later ache from the manner in which she was levering her down-thrust cunt on his cock but there was always Maniamma to rely on for a massage. And right now her own pleasure counted for much, much more.

Used thus, Narain had not much longer to go. The insane sight of the two women caressing each other's breasts (one chocolate dark with large rubbery nipples the other breasts soft, small and creamy with knobs for nipples); their kissing; their moaning sounds were all too much.

As he felt his orgasm approach the man in him wanted to fuck hard into Shanthi as far as he would go. His hand left Maniamma's thigh where his nails had made deep red marks of passion. He grabbed Shanthi's hips and with a violent upward thrust, broke her careful, cadenced pattern. She had his cock rearing into her womb but not allowing the cockhead to surge fully, swollen into her pit.

Now the vigor caught her by surprise and she nearly bit into Maniamma's tongue. Maniamma saw from the corner of her eye that Narain mama had a wild look in his eyes and his torso was thrust upward.

Shanthi held on to Maniamma with one hand and with the other pressed that torso down. Breaking off her kiss with Maniamma with a lingering tug she turned her attention to the man beneath her in rebellion.

She pressed down with her hips but with a strength belying his age he rammed up into her.

"No!" she moaned as he spread her mercilessly, his cock head impossibly swollen from the pulling back of its sheath.

"Shush, my dear!" soothed Maniamma clinging on to the young woman to give her support as the denouement approached. Maniamma knew the look on Narain' face and knew that a battle between cock and cunt was imminent. She smiled to herself as she recalled the pleasure of riding a man in the crisis of an orgasm.

"This is how it will be," she cooed to Shanthi. She had been at the receiving end of such vigor from enough a crazed man who now desperately needed to conquer. She held her close, hot, sweaty bodies pressed against each other and rubbing to yield more pleasure.

"Ah!" yelped Shanthi as the man plundered her. He fucked upward with a vigor that few other septuagenarians' could have managed. Shanthi squealed and moaned with each fuck. As he pulled back her cunt tried to return to its original dimension. Each time he fucked back it stretched to its limits. Every cell along those walls opened out to pour down on his cock. With each fuck Narain too felt the drenching. He had never had a woman on top and was in completely bliss, hands clutching at one breast and caressing her torso as her other breast was in Maniamma's control.

Shanthi whimpered and slobbered, her saliva smeared on Maniamma's body as she licked and kissed whatever skin she could find. She feverishly ran her cheeks back and forth on the cushiony breasts and felt Maniamma's delicious nipples on her face.

She came, again and again and as she spent down on the insatiable man, tears flowed down her face. Maniamma ran her nails down Shanthi's smooth back all the way down to her pumping buttocks. Such a lovely curvaceous figure, her young mistress had. The trail of her nails enhanced Shanthi's pleasure.

Maniamma found herself hunched over Shanthi reaching under and feeling the squelchy mess and the pillar of Narain mama's plundering cock. She ringed it and created a gap between the man and the woman. She abandoned Shanthi and moved over, fondling his balls and perineum. Her hands between the two lovers gave Shanthi the space she needed to avoid being torn asunder. Narain's cock was no longer spearing her to the heart of her womb.

Holding down on his chest, the woman bounced on him like a woman possessed. Maniamma wanted to move to the front to see this fantastic sight and caress Shanthi's clit even as she manacled Narain's cock. As she moved she caught Shanthi unawares.

The poor woman impaled herself hard, down on the cock without the protection of Maniamma's fist and rammed herself all the way with Narain jammed into her womb.

"Oh!" she wailed as she felt an instant onrush of cum and orgasm.

Maniamma reached back urgently and again took charge of Narain's cock, this time with a tighter grip. Simultaneously, she thumbed Shanthi's clit.

Narain and Shanthi, at a new level of ecstasy, each claimed one breast of Maniamma's. The other hand was joined. Shanthi rode Narain like she was riding a horse, with a determination to make him finish.

Maniamma knew she would have to help the young housewife otherwise this old man was going to leave her in tatters. Reaching around with one hand she found Narain's balls. Her nails raked them gently finding the area between and beyond. Her slick finger had no difficulty reaching his clenched anus. As she prised it open, Narain bellowed in surrender.

"Ponne!" he cried out his orgasm.

"Mama..ah!" urged Shanthi.

He spouted up into Shanthi's open and waiting cunt. She showed him no mercy, plunging down on him and he shot up into her in a great big release. She felt the surge of warmth and the flooding and laughed in delight. Her own orgasms from Maniamma's fingers on her clit were unceasing.

She collapsed on top of Narain and her hips continued their furious fucking.

They spent into each other and forgot all about the woman who had brought them together. Spewing, shivering, shuddering and spasming they slowly came to rest. Maniamma caressed them all the time.

Mama and 'ponne' whispered those terms to each other over and over.

"Girl, my girl," he said over and over.

"My mama, mama," she said in the throes of several minor orgasms.

Relationships, restraints, age, discipline, codes of conduct – were all washed away and there lay a man and woman, satiated but also aware that a new sexual landscape lay before them. Their bodies were sated but both minds were hungrily calculating the plotting the journey ahead.

Maniamma knew her time here was up. Moreover, her own needs were now at a high and she was on edge. She felt that if she just felt as much as a caress, she would cum. She needed a man urgently. She looked at the two spent figures on the bed.

Shanthi was kissing the old man softly and he was rocking her back and forth gently as he lost his erection, sliding out of her lair. As Shanthi felt the gush flow out she knew the sheets definitely needed changing today.

But that was later. The old man was already snoring gently as Shanthi's wonderfully stretched and aching body slipped into a nap.

Maniamma slid out, shutting the bedroom door. Her mind was already mapping out what she would need to do for one more round of complete fucking. Weak-kneed she let herself out to the wintry afternoon, looking for a prey with the urgency of a hungry lioness.

misterwho
misterwho
1,205 Followers