Breaking Becky

Story Info
It takes more with some women.
3.3k words
4.31
50k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever tied anyone up?" she asked

It seemed like an innocent question. I had known her for about six months. She was trying to get over her ex husband. He was much older, fat, bald, overweight, and hung like a second grader, but he made about a quarter million a year. She was trying to make it in the upscale neighborhood they lived in. Trying to get by on the alimony, she seemed a little desperate since he had left her for a new model. She wanted me to believe that she had been the dutiful, faithful wife for the past ten years, that she had put up with the drinking for as long as she could, that she was the victim. I knew better. Like I said, we had been dating for about six months, but I knew it early on when I was just getting to know her. You just know about some women. She was half Italian, raised Catholic, but had lapsed. She was like so many Catholic girls, repressed, but full of passion. Her only fault was that she always picked the wrong kind of guy, some poor slob who couldn't give her what she needed, hell, she thought money would make all the other stuff just happen. Maybe I wasn't what she thought she wanted, but I was what she needed. I think on a subconscious level that is why she found me attractive. I knew it on the second date when I pushed my hand in her panties. They were sticky from her juices. She fought back, but it wasn't hard to find her clit in the folds of her wet pussy.

She looked hot, dark shiny hair, all the curves in the right places. She had lost weight the way newly single, or about to be single, women do. She always wore a dress. I liked that. It makes it quick and easy to find what you are looking for. I take it as a signal when women wear a dress for me. She liked me to think that she was inexperienced, maybe she was, but every time my hand found its way between her legs, I found wet pussy. I was the first guy that ever made her cum just by fucking her. She said she didn't like oral sex, to give or receive, but she did like to be taken from behind. Most lovemaking sessions I would cum three or four times. It amazed her, she said. It amazed me. I didn't fully understand the effect she had on me.

"Yes, I have." I answered

"Oh god, I shouldn't have asked that." she replied startled at my candor.

"Why not?"

"I...I just wasn't thinking. I just didn't expect you to say that," she said embarrassed.

"Would you like me to tie you up? or maybe you would like to be the one to tie me up."

"Oh god no... I could never tied someone up. That would be a man thing. I am just not that way."

"Then you would like me to tie you up?" I asked.

"Be quiet your killing me with all this talk." she said smiling, embarrassed. She turned her eyes from me. "Don't kid around like that."

"Don't worry babe, the cat is out of the bag now. I know you have been thinking about it... haven't you?"

She was serious now.

"God, I couldn't do that... I, ... I mean I would be afraid,... it is something that if you did, I don't think you could ever go back to being normal."

"But deep down inside you want it don't you?" I asked softly, looking directly at her.

"Oh come on, let's get out of here," she said changing the subject.

I paid the check, we finished our drinks and left. I was wordless in the car. She would make some casual comments on different things, small talk, but I was thinking about her. I was wondering how long she had been thinking about being tied up. I was wondering what all she had been wondering about. It didn't really matter. I knew enough already.

Even though our sex had been vanilla, it was still hot. That Catholic upbringing taught her that sex was dirty and anything but missionary style was just plain perverted, but that Italian blood and ten years of being the frustrated trophy wife of an older version of Homer Simpson couldn't hide the fact that she liked sex with me, she liked it a lot. And I liked that.

When we got to her house, she led the way. She looked good from behind, her hips moving back and forth in the black cotton dress she was wearing. The material was thin. I wondered if she was going without panties or if she was wearing a thong. She knew I was checking out her ass. I could tell by the way she walked. She was proud of her legs and her ass. I have always been an ass man, she knew that and she liked it that I appreciated hers. She thought it was something wrong with her breasts. They looked good to me, but since she had lost weight she thought they were too small. She said she was going to get implants after the lawyers got through with her ex.

She unlocked the door and I followed her in.

"Fix yourself a drink. I am going upstairs and change into something else. It is so damn hot this time of year," she said going up the stairs.

I stood by the window looking outside and thinking, thinking about her, wondering why someone like her made me want her so damn bad. I had been with some pretty wild women in my days. Hell, some of them taught me a few new things. All I could think of though is tying her up. Tied, stretched out on the bed, legs spread apart, her arms stretched over her head. Making her do all those nasty things she had refused to do in the past. I knew it was something she had thought about. Why, after all, would she asked me that question if she wasn't curious about what it would be like. I was feeling that old need, that desire,...it was the perfect opportunity.

I walked up the stairs to her room. I could hear her in the master bath. When I looked in I could see her standing naked in front of the mirror taking the pins from her hair. When she saw me in the doorway she jumped, startled.

"Oh God, you scared me," she said almost laughing. I nearly had a heart attack."

I wasn't laughing. I was looking straight into her eyes. I was dead serious. She knew the look, she knew I wanted her. I walked over to her and pushed her against the wall. She put her arms around my shoulders and we kissed hard, our tongues fighting one another in some sort of power struggle, our mouths opened wide like we were trying to consume the other. I moved my hands up from her hips, up past her waist and under her arms. I raised her arms over her head and held them there with my left hand. I reached between her legs with my right hand and looked into her eyes. I could feel the heat between her legs, the passion. She had a hairy pussy, thick and dark like the hair on her head and it hid her clit and lips well, but my fingers found her lips swollen and hot, slick and thick. She gasped when I removed my fingers from inside her and ran them over her clit. She was looking back at me. Her expression was intense, he jaws clenched, she looked angry, as though it angered her that I had discovered her naked and wet, that I could make her feel so wanton, that I seemed to see past her facade, and knew what she really needed. I loved that look. Her hips were bucking against my fingers, her legs trembling as I held her hands over her head pinned to the wall. I worked her clit faster now, faster and harder. Her nostrils flared. Her breathing quickened. She gazed angrily at me as her body betrayed itself and she began to cum. She struggled and fought as she always did when she would cum, her body spasming. I had never seen a woman for whom and orgasm brought such a release. She told me once that when she came she felt out of control and it scared her to be out of control.

When she calmed down I let her go and she walked into the bedroom. She lay across the bed on her back one arm across her eyes as though she was embarrassed about what had just happened. Her chest heaved as though she taking deep breaths trying to calm her self. She expected me to get undressed and to fuck her, to make myself feel good, as she would say. The bedroom was dark, only the light from the bathroom lit it. I looked around. Some stockings were thrown across the back of a chair and I took them as I walked past the chair and around the bed to the side where her head lay. She reached out with her hand for me.

"Aren't you going to get undressed? I want you too feel good too." she spoke softly.

I took her wrist and slipped the stocking around it and pulled tight the loop I had made .

"What are you doing!" she exclaimed. "No, dammit no. I don't want this."

She tried to get up, but I pulled her arm tight and she went back down. I took her other wrist and tied it to the first and stretched her arms farther above her head and then tied the loose end to the bedrail. She began to turn over on her stomach and try to raise herself up on her knees, but went to the other side of the bed flipped her on her back and caught her ankle and tied it to the foot board of the iron bed. Stretched out now she had only one leg free. I looked around and found another stocking in her drawer and tied her other ankle to the head board. She was struggling all the while, but soon I had her tied, legs apart, stretched across the bed.

"What are you doing. I don't want this?" she whined. Then her voice became demanding. "Dammit, did you hear me? Let me go. I said let me go."

"I don't think so. We have already talked about this. You just calm down now." I said.

"I am scared. What are you going to do? You know I don't like to lose control. This is scaring me."

I sat down by her on the bed and put my hand on her pussy, letting my middle finger slip inside of her, stroking her slowly in and out rubbing around her clit.

"You don't seem scared to me," I said smiling. "At least you seem to like it below the waist. Oh, and do your nipples get hard like that when you are scrared?" I said pulling the stiff little red nubs with my other hand.

Her pussy began to grind against my hand. It was as though her body had a different mind than the one that operated her mouth. That angry defiant expression was coming over her face again. The one that I love to see. I got up off of the bed and began to undress, folding my clothes carefully, making her wait. Letting her excitement build.

"Listen Rebecca, I am a little tired of the front you have been putting up, the poor little girl who was such a good wife, who got screwed over by the mean old rich man. The poor sheltered wife is not what you are. You may fool yourself, but not me. Let's face it you have the soul of a slut. Maybe you haven't had much real life experience but I know you and I know how to treat a woman like you. You like everything I have ever done to you. Hell, secretly you were hoping I would do just what I did to you in the bathroom a while ago, weren't you?"

She just turned her head away.

"Everytime my hand has found its way between you legs it has found wet pussy. I am beginning to think you are always wet."

" I am," she confessed, "when I am around you."

"Good, now we are getting somewhere. But first, there are a few other barriers that need to be broken."

"What do you mean?"

"I had rather show you than tell you."

Undressed now, I climbed on the bed and straddled her chest. My cock was hard. The head was shiny and slick from the precum. She knew what was coming.

"No, I don't do that," she exclaimed.

"Yes you do now," I said taking her head by her hair and guiding her mouth up to my cock. I touched her lips with it. "Lick it babe. Be a good girl and lick it."

She held her lips tight. I smeared the head of my dick all around her mouth and face.

"Do it! you little bitch" I said more forcefully. "Do it or I'll won't be so nice."

I reached around behind me and found her pussy and began to finger her. She was getting excited, her hips bucking. When she opened her mouth to breath I place the head of my cock to her lips and she began to lick it.

"That's a good girl, lick it like the little slut we know you are. It is okay, I know how you are and what you need."

With that she took it in her mouth and began to suck. I could tell she had never done it before, but it was clear she wanted to now. I stopped fingering her and took her by her head, fucking her mouth. She sucked greedily, like she wanted to please me. She was starting to come around now. She was breaking.

"Okay babe, now it is time for you to feel what it is like to have that pussy licked, but there is one thing I have to do. I don't like to get hair in my mouth so I am going to shave that snatch of yours."

"What? what kind of pervert are you?"

"Don't worry darling. Its just a preference of mine. I don't want you to be able to hide your arousal behind all that hair anymore, besides I'll bet it looks better bald,...just like a little girl."

I got a razor, soap and cloth. I took some scissors and cut most of it until it was short enough to shave. I made a hell of a mess, but when I finished I rubbed some baby oil on it and she got excited all over again. I never realized how large her clit was until she was shaved bare. It made me want her even more, seeing it stick out. She had a gorgeous pussy now.

I knelt between her legs. I could see the muscles tense as she anticipated my tongue. I let her feel my breath against the skin of her inner thighs. I kissed her gently around her pussy, letting my tongue lick her outer lips. Her chest was heaving, her breath getting harder. Then I let my tongue find its way between her lips and licked her up and down, paying attention to her clit on the up stroke. She was getting into it now. It was no use hiding from it, she liked it. Then I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"I am not so sure you like it. You remember you said you could never let anyone do that to you. Do you like it?"

She could only nod, yes

"Then tell me, no, beg me... I'd love to make you beg. I'll bet you never begged for anything in your life."

"And I am not going to start now," she said defiantly.

"Okay, we'll see."

I untied her ankles. She thought I had given up and was letting her go. Once they were free I turned her over on her stomach and tied them again, this time tighter and wider than before.

"Will you let me go. I am tired of this."

"No, afraid not. We still have some things that we have to reach an understanding about."

"Like what?

"Like how about being honest. It is time for you to admit what you want, what you need. I am sick of you pretending that you are such a good little girl. We both know that you aren't and when I am finished tonight you can be sure that you'll know just what a nasty slut you can be."

I left the bedroom and went to the kitchen and found a bottle of olive oil. When I returned I admired those tanned legs spread for me, that perfect round ass, and the now bald pussy, her pussy lips hanging loose and wet. My dick was dripping at the sight. It ached from being erect so long. I took the olive oil and poured some down the crack of her ass and rubbed it up and down. I found her asshole and began to tease it with my finger. She became very still. She didn't resist, just laid there, still. I was surprised that she wasn't objecting. It was clear she was enjoying it. Hell, I was hoping she would beg me to stop. After all that was what I had in mind. I wanted her to beg, but she clearly found it pleasurable. Then I eased my fingertip into her slowly. She grunted and I pushed it all the way in.

"Oh God,... oh god, I can't believe it. I can't believe you are doing this to me."

I began to pull it out.

"Please don't pull out, don't."

"Do you like that?"

" Oh god yes."

I was surprised, but pleasantly so. I continued to finger her ass. I could feel her relaxing and getting into it. But then I thought, it is time to do what I came to do. I removed my finger and knelt behind her. She said nothing. I could tell she knew what was coming next. I placed the head of my dick against her asshole.

"Now, beg for it."

"Please, please give it to me. You know I want it. I never thought I would but you make want it."

I pushed it in. It went in easily, more easily than I had expected. She grunted and panted. I couldn't tell if it hurt her or made her feel good. I just knew I had to have her this way and have her was what I was going to do. I started slowly, too slowly, soon she was pushing against me. She was panting like a wild woman. I could see sweat starting to shine on her back and shoulders as I continued to slide my dick in and out of her, feeling her juices as my balls slapped against her wet lips and clit.

"You were right, I am a slut, oh god, but you make me so damn hot, I would do anything for you. Damn you, damn you for doing this to me. I hate you for it, but I can't help but want you. I want what you do to me, the way you make me feel. Oh god I can't help it."

"That's right baby, you can't help it. Never forget that," I said calmly as my seed poured into her ass.

Neither could I.