Breaking Clichés Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking my head, I then twisted her around and grabbed one of her buttocks very hard. She cried out, half in genuine pain and half in surprise. Then I slipped my hand deeper between her cheeks and closed my hand over her pussy and anus, very hard.

Grabbing her shoulder with my other hand again, I pushed her forward, forcing her to bend down in the process. She knelt on the little bed, and I stared at her a moment. She was magnificent, sexy as all get out, and I could see the fine chain on her thigh, gleaming despite the low light. Her long dark hair, free and wild after the rough oral, covered most of her back. The little bed she had knelt on was just underneath the missing window and I kept pushing her forward until she was very close to the window. The entire window had fallen down, so I wasn't afraid of any glass in the gaping hole.

With my hand still harshly punishing her pussy, my thumb firmly pressed knuckle deep inside of her ass, I pushed her down until she was on all fours, her ass sticking out like a prize. I knew she was expecting me to fuck her pussy roughly, probably as roughly as I'd never fuck her before. She was wrong. My cock was dripping with her saliva, and I spat a huge glob of mine right on her crack.

When my thumb moved out of her anus only to push my saliva back inside it, Scarlett froze again, turning around and saying my name out loud "John, please!"

"Shut up." I said, letting the anger I still felt drive the words out.

We had had anal sex before this, many times actually, and Scarlett really liked it, but usually it was done a lot more gently, with more lube. Not tonight though.

"John, not so fast. Fuck my pussy first, you can't take me there so fast because—" I could hear the new kind of fear in her voice, but I interrupted her.

"For the last time, shut the fuck up." I said, grabbing her hair again and turning her face towards me. It had to be uncomfortable for her. Looking right into her eyes, I added, "Just stop talking, you skank!" I said. "If you say another word, I'll remove all your spit from my cock, all that saliva I took from deep inside your throat, and then I'll rape your ass!"

Her eyes opened wide in fear, and she looked quite convincing. Yet I knew that all she had to say was "love" and it would all be over. She didn't say it. Instead she nodded and turned her head back as I released her. Despite my tone and harshness, I did remind her that my cock was really well lubricated. Deepthroating left my cock coated with a lot of saliva. I spat again, adding even more lubricant to my cock. I was not going to impale myself in a single thrust like I felt like doing, but I would try to gauge just how fast I could actually penetrate her.

My remaining fear vanished as soon as I touched her anus. It had been two weeks since the last time I indulged in that particular pleasure, and tonight, in this crazy abandoned house, I was going to enjoy it immensely. I pushed in hard, but stopped just as her sphincter locked itself behind the crown of my cock. "Ow! Fuck you asshole! That hurt!" Scarlett cried.

For a fraction of a second I hesitated, but dismissed the thought. Anger was still pushing me, and I had yet to hear the word "love". In the past, Scarlett had chided me for stopping some of our roleplaying sessions before she said to. Not tonight though. "I told you to shut up, bitch! And in case it wasn't obvious to you, I'll be the one fucking your asshole!" I growled at her. With that, I pushed several more inches of my rigid cock through her tight anus and into her rectum. My cock had a relatively big head, so I knew the worse was past for her. Still, I felt some resistance, and realized that Scarlett was squeezing her muscles!

Throwing caution to the wind, I grabbed both her hips and pulled her toward me, impaling her asshole on my cock until my thighs were flat against her ass.

This time she tried to pull away and screamed in pain, very loudly. Yet all I could remember was the first scream I had heard from her, when she had made me believe that I was raping her at the car show. Oh the bitch! She wasn't done, and said, "Misogynist jerk! Who do you think you are, abusing a perfect little innocent rose like me?"

"What? Innocent rose?" Still playing despite having my cock all the way inside her rectum! "You have no idea what's coming, whore!" I yelled back at her.

And so I began fucking her ass with total abandon. I think I could count on one hand the number of times I fucked a pussy with such force. Doing the same thing to an anus was a dream come true. My eyes were now fully adjusted to the darkness and I could see her white skin against the black floor, the curve of her waist flaring into her hips and round buttocks, all shaking and quivering as I plowed right into them. I felt like a wild animal in heat, barely controlled by any sane thought. All I wanted to do was fuck her ass.

On most strokes, I felt my cock hitting the first bend of her colon, pushing deep into her flesh. Scarlett cried again, faking pain and begging me to stop: "Stop John, that's just too much pain! Oooowww! Damn it! That hurts too much! You're too big! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Please stop!" I did no such thing.

Instead, I said: "This time I mean it. If you open your mouth again, I'm going to switch to that pretty pink pussy of yours!" She stopped whining immediately. Scarlett knew that this one one of my fantasies, sometimes seen in porn movies, but never done. I was angry and wanted to ravage her, but I was not going to put her in that—

"Fuck you!" she swore.

I paused, deep inside of her. I didn't understand why she would allow me to do this here and now. Once again I would learn later that she had even been ready for this. It would bug me to know I was that predictable with anal sex, but the memories would more than make up for it.

Right now I felt a deep shock and part of me wanted to stop and savor the moment, the anticipation. However, the overwhelming force that had driven me since seeing the dummy rise up earlier still drove me. With one hand on her hip still, I grabbed my cock with the other and pulled out, only to drive back inside her pussy on the next stroke. All the way inside her dripping pussy. I felt an explosion inside me, as a long dreamed about fantasy was coming to life. I barely heard Scarlett's scream of revolt and disbelief. Looking down, even though I couldn't see as clearly as I'd like, I distinguished her gaping asshole right above the pussy I was now fucking.

Yet as delicious and sweet as that pussy was, I soon pulled out and guided my cock about an inch higher before slipping it right back all the way into her ass. It was forbidden, and dirty. It was bad for the woman if she hadn't prepared for it.

For me, it was utter delight.

It's strange how the unique and remarkable feelings of those penetrations faded away. I was deep inside her ass, deep inside her pussy, and both were amazing in their own way. Each woman is different, and most of the pussies and assholes I had experienced were very nice, and Scarlett was no exception. When you considered the fact that Scarlett considered sex as an art form that had to be explored, practiced and developed, her muscle control only added to the raw physical pleasure.

Right now though all of her efforts were in vain. Nearly all of the pleasure I was feeling right now came from my mind. I was fucking a very nice ass and a delicious pussy, but it was the fact that I was alternating between them that was blowing my mind. I had seen it done in porn movies, and it had always fascinated me. Finally here I was, doing it. I even found a nice rhythm: going up, all the way in to the hilt in her ass, then back out and down, then pushing all the way inside of her pussy, then back out and up. All I wanted was more light!

Then it hit me, I had my phone in my pocket! Was I really going to do that? Pull my phone out to light myself as I was alternating between a pussy and an asshole? Wasn't that too demeaning? Normally yes, but with a bitch like this. I grinned in the darkness, and released Scarlett's hip. "Don't you dare move, or I'll do something even worse." I said in a low, threatening voice.

"What can be worse than this, you bastard! You turd of a man! Raping a poor defenseless woman and alternating between her anus and pussy?!" she cried back.

"Do you really want to find out?" I asked, slowly.

She did not reply. As I fucked her pussy for a while with an easy rhythm, I fished out my phone and turned it on. As soon as light hit her ass, I felt a new surge of pleasure. Pulling out to fuck her ass I switched after a single stroke, finding her pussy again. I was floored by the sight and sensations. "Oh come on! How fucking low can you get?" Scarlett cried, her head halfway out of the house, as she noticed the light. "You're already raping me, taking my ass and soiling my pussy, are you going to film it as well?"

I laughed out loud, barely believing that she had said that. I knew why she had said it, she wanted me to film it, so I did. A few seconds later I said, "I am now! I think I'm gonna record while I cum first in your ass, then on it, then push my cock all the way inside your pussy to release the rest of my load."

"Fuck you!" was all she could come up with.

In a completely surreal state of mind, I was not only alternating between Scarlett's two holes, but I was also filming it. Fleeting images of watching it with her later only added to my pleasure. Because of this, I couldn't hold out for very long before I came. In fact, now that I could see her curves and the holes I was penetrating, I knew my body was racing towards an orgasm.

Trying my best to keep the camera steady, I lost about all other control and just enjoyed Scarlett's body. My climax hit me like a Mack truck, a sudden surge of pleasure that exploded outwards from the tip of my cock. I did manage to cum in her ass first, and grinned as the second spurt landed on her left buttock. When I pushed my cock all the way inside her pussy and felt my balls contracting for the third spurt, my entire body shook violently.

At that point I dropped my phone and grabbed both of Scarlett's hips, fucking her hard. I could soon feel my cum overflowing from her pussy and drip on the bed. As I cried out and moaned with pleasure so intense it became painful, Scarlett pushed back to meet my thrusts and began laughing. I said, "Damn, but I love you, my crazy little bitch!"

"Wow John! That was amazing!" was her simple reply as I kept fucking her.

As she laughed again, I pulled out and guided my cock into her ass once more. I then reached forward, grabbed both her breasts and pulled her up against me. "Who said that it was over?" I asked her.

Laughing even harder, she said: "Oh take me dear lover, I'm your sex toy tonight."

"You are indeed!" I said, fucking her ass a few more times until it became too painful and I had to pull out.

At that point, all I wanted to do was to let myself crash and recuperate from the experience, but I couldn't do that here, in this damned dump. With our eyes now pretty much adapted to the dark, the weak light from my phone was more than enough to see the real condition of the house, which was dreadful. We both got up pretty quickly when we did see its condition, and it was clear that Scarlett felt very exposed wearing nothing but her shoes. Despite having taken her body as roughly as I had, I still stared at her as she began putting her dress back on. She was simply mesmerizingly beautiful. I stopped her from getting dressed and pulled the dress back off. "You're remain naked until we get home, my favorite little love bitch." She grinned, of course.

Before getting the hell out of that house and back to the car, Scarlett wanted to reset the room and dummy carefully. I'm not sure I wanted to take part in the humiliation of another poor sap, but she insisted. In the car, after I placed one of the towels I used to clean the car on her seat, we sighed and relaxed a bit in the utter silence. Scarlett cleaned herself up with tissues as I watched.

Later, on the way back home, she told me that coming here had been her plan all along. She had even cleaned herself up as much as possible during her long shower to let me realize my fantasy. As we crashed on our bed, before falling asleep from exhaustion, she said: "Now you know what you must do to live that fantasy again."

"What? I must have the life scared out of me?" I asked.

"No. You simply have to take me. Take me hard, even if I say no. Just take me."

I sighed, then laughed, laughed hard until tears rolled down my face. After a long pause, I said: "Crazy woman! Are you busy tomorrow morning?"

She laughed with me until sleep took us both.