Breaking Curfew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parris
Parris
62 Followers

Pulling out until only the head of his cock was left in my mouth, Dad started pumping his cock with his fist. I closed my lips around the head of his cock, flicking my tongue around the tip before trying to burrow into the little slit at the end as I sucked him.

"Oooohhhhhh, yes, that's Daddy's girl! Here is comes, baby! Daddy's filling his little girl's mouth with his spunk!" Dad groaned as hot, musky white cum started to spray into my mouth. "Eat up Daddy's cum! Swallow it all, Puss!"

Dad fired shot after shot of cum against my tongue and into my mouth. Hanging upside down, it was a little hard to swallow but I closed my mouth, tipped my head up a bit and managed to swallow most of it before I licked and sucked the end of Dad's cock, savoring the remaining salty tang of his cum.

Stroking my hair with his big, firm hand, Dad bent down and kissed his baby girl as a woman for the first time. He kissed me upside down, running his tongue past my lips and over my tongue, swirling it around so he could taste himself in the crevices of my mouth. Kissing my lips softly, he looked into my eyes and gently asked, "Who are you fucking?"

"Kiss me again, Daddy," I whispered. He did, moving to kiss me right-side up, pressing into my mouth with a long soulful kiss, making me dizzy with wanting him. As our tongues entwined, stroking, tasting and exploring each other's mouth, Dad's hands reached to caress the globes of my full breasts for the first time. Liquid heat pooled in my groin and with a whimper, I arched my back, pressing into the palms of his hands. "Oh, yes, Daddy," I sighed into his mouth. "Play with my tits."

As he drew away, Dad licked my lips and repeated his question as his finger tips lightly caressed my nipples, "Who are you fucking, Puss?"

"That's none of your business, Daddy," I said.

Angry sparks lit his eyes and I winced as he suddenly pinched both nipples hard. "You just don't learn, do you, little girl?"

"I'm a bad girl, Daddy. You're just going to have to punish me," I challenged.

With a hard jerk, Dad pulled me back onto the bed then straddled my chest on his knees. His cock was still soft after his orgasm and he dangled it over my mouth. "Open your mouth, you little brat."

I did and with his knees against my arms, he squatted over me, placing his balls against my mouth. I licked and sucked one ball at a time, drawing them alternately into my mouth and working my tongue over the loose, soft skin of Dad's scrotum. Dad's balls were smooth and bare, showing he made an effort to shave himself for me. I loved him for it and did my best to show it with my mouth. Dad's cock was starting to stir again, as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Who are you fucking?"

"No one," I said, drawing my tongue over the base of his cock. "Give me your cock so I can suck it."

"No," Dad said, pulling away, his cock getting harder.

"Daddy! I want to suck your cock again. You taste so good. Please? Please let your naughty little girl suck your hot, hard pecker? Feed your baby with your cum," I watched as his soldier came to attention.

"Who are you fucking?"

"No one. Let me suck your cock!" I insisted.

Dad caressed my breasts, teasing the nipples until they were pebbled under his fingers. Leaning down, he drew one into his mouth, running his tongue around the peak in circles and figure-eights. Gripping my nipple between his teeth, Dad flicked his tongue over it, up and down and side to side. I was moaning for more, pressing toward his mouth when he finally started to suckle, rubbing his fingers against my clit at the same time. Now he used his tongue to caress my nipple again, mirroring the movements with his finger over my clit.

"Oh, God, yes, Daddy. That feels so good!" I sighed.

Moving to my other tit, Dad repeated his attentions, slowly sliding his middle finger into my hot, wet slit. He teasingly finger fucked me until I was arching off the bed, wanting him to shove his cock into my snatch and fuck me hard.

"Daddy, I need your cock inside me!" I cried.

"Who are you fucking?" he asked.

"No one. Daddy, please? I want you inside me!" I begged, my arms and legs straining against the ropes.

Rubbing my clit with his thumb, Dad rolled my sensitive nipple between his teeth, making me twist and mewl with want. "Who are you fucking?"

"NO ONE!" I screamed in frustration.

Positioning himself between my legs, Dad began to stroke his erection. Pre-cum oozed from the tip and his used his fingers to gather some and rub it over my swollen, aching clit.

"Daddy, pleeeeaaaassssse?" I pleaded, bucking my hips.

"Who are you fucking?"

"No one, Daddy. Please, put your cock inside me," I whimpered, pulling against the ropes.

Holding himself, Dad rubbed the tip of his cock all around my clit making me cry out with sexual longing. He pulled away, then stroked it along my slash, gathering my juices on the head but never penetrating me. Tears of frustration began to well in my eyes as I begged him to press into me.

"Who are you fucking?"

"Stop it, Daddy and just fuck me!" I cried, then realized that was the answer Dad had been waiting for. Anticipation lit Dad's face as he looked into my eyes. "Daddy! I'm fucking my Daddy! I'm sucking his balls and eating his cock. I'm drinking his cum and begging for more! Now, Daddy, please! Please fuck your little girl. Look at my cunt, Daddy. See? That's your baby girl's cunt all wet and waiting for her Daddy's cock to fill it up. I know you want to fuck me. You want to slam your cock into your little girl's cunt and make her cum!"

Pressing the dripping head of his cock against my pussy, Daddy watched my eyes as he moved inside me. "Yes, baby. I've been wanting to fuck this hot little cunt for years and now it's mine. Feel your Daddy's cock slide inside you, baby. Goddamn! You're so fucking tight, Puss. I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care, Daddy. Hurt me. Fuck me hard. Fuck your little girl so hard she screams."

"Are you sure, Puss?" Dad asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned. "Use my cunt hard, Daddy. Make me your whore."

With a groan of pure lust and a violent thrust, Daddy buried himself inside my wet snatch. I screamed as his cock stretched the tight confines of my cunt but loved every inch of him pounding into me. I watched the candle light flicker over Daddy's hard chest and flat nipples as he pumped roughly inside me. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Who are you fucking?" he growled.

"I'm fucking my Daddy," I said, wishing my ankles were free of the restraints so I could wrap my legs around Dad's hips.

"And Daddy's fucking his little girl's tight cunt tonight and every night for the next two months," Dad snarled as he thrust into me hard and deep.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I'm a bad girl and I deserve to be punished," I moaned as Dad hammered strokes into my aching pussy, making my tits bounce with each thrust. "God, yes, Daddy, use me! Fuck me hard!" Clamping my inner muscles around him, I tried to squeeze his cock as he drew back to thrust again.

"That's a girl, milk Daddy's cock. Uuuunnnhhh! I'm going to cum inside you, baby. Gawd! Fuck! Puss! Daddy's going to blow his cum deep inside his baby's tight little box." As he pounded his cock into me, Dad rubbed my clit hard. Sparks and stars exploded through my brain as I started to cum.

"OHHHH! YEEESSSSS! DADDY! Fuck your little girl's cunt!" I cried. Dad drilled me relentlessly, making me buck and strain against the ropes as my muscles contracted with a violent orgasm.

Pressing deep inside me, Dad thrust in short, hard strokes grunting as he shot his load into me. "You're mine, baby," he said, as I felt his cum spray into me. "No one else can have you. You're Daddy's little cunt from now on!"

Laying on top of me, his cock still deep in my snatch, Daddy played with my nipples as he kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing together. Leaning to suckle one of my nipples, he murmured, "No one else will ever fuck you again, do you understand me? If they do, I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, Daddy." I smiled, my back arching as he teeth sunk into my tender flesh.

Parris
Parris
62 Followers
12