Breaking Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

Melancholy suddenly washing through him as he walked few feet to where Esther was standing looking at him breathing heavy, his cock was already rock hard and waiting proudly. Thinking about his old home, thoughts washing over him, of the few days he saw men getting killed, he killed some without much thought; his survival was more urgent then any moral code. As he stood near her she made sure his eyes were glued on hers. It was not hard for them to feel electricity around them, moving them closer together as they were polar opposites.

"Finally safe" Esther managed to blurt catching herself off guard with her tone of voice.

"Yes, Miss Esther." He said.

She put a finger on his mouth, "its Esther. And thank you so much for saving us."

"I did not do much but act on my own selfish reasons. I would have ran if it was just me and those thugs," He honestly said what was on his mind.

"Well, what I saw was a man standing up to those that were stronger than he was, for someone that was weaker. I think that is admiring in these times."

"...You have very nice legs and ass." Ian blurted out while feeling his heart pound in his ears.

Esther was dumbfounded, his words made her knees buckle, and she had one hand to her mouth and slowly bit one of her fingers thinking about this man ravishing her body. She wanted nothing less from him. The very notion of her small frame being in his shadow made her wince and expect something grand that would shake her world apart.

Seconds pass, and Ian moved his hand towards her face, his hand caressing her cheek while wind blew through her lush black hair. Raven clad eyes bewitchingly watched his actions as she enjoyed the caressing that his hands were doing. Soon a moan echoed through the wind looking past on the deck they saw 4 girls in a grip kissing all over each other as everyone moaned.

Crazy night, as animated bodies in erotic display were showing the full passion of the women that were enjoying each other. Ian was by now rock hard. Seeing the women in action he moved towards Esther and pushed his hard on towards her body. She was soft on the head of his cock, his hands found her body and caressed all over.

A kiss that almost melted his legs off erupted into the night, his heart rate increased as he inhaled her scent. Slowly moving his tongue around inspecting her mouth as her moan escaped her mouth. She was surprised by her actions, and by his, more so since it made her climax just from his gentle kiss.

So long. It was way too long for her. A man's embrace was everything she longed for and in this space and time he offered everything. Sounds of distant choppers were heard in the night's sky, as they enjoyed the embrace that each one of them had to offer.

Disrobing she spoke, "I need you inside me."

It was not a question nor a prediction but a fact, boy did she need him, "Now!"

Her growl erupted in the night sky as she saw him pulling his shorts down grabbing her by her hips and pulling her up like she was nothing but a piece of meat. Which by now she certainly felt like one, many seconds, eons passed before he entered her, revealing her wet drenching insides that made him cum in the first few seconds.

"I apologize for that, I'm so sorry." He was almost wincing as his heartfelt apology made her heart ache.

Ian felt as the force of her kiss almost sent him to the other side. Grim reaper was busy this night but luckily his services were not needed here as he remained standing with her body still impaled on his engorging length. Several moments pass and her kiss abated, her look was now more of loving passion than urgency as her gaze melted his heart. Holding her as though she could just fly away and escape he moved his hips and she started to enjoy the light ministrations of this young man's passion. He was not fazed by his first climax as he drove her further towards the edge.

Stunned at first but then filled with more and more love, as he gazed into her eyes, resting his forehead into hers, bucking his hips into her moist depths. It was slowly building from deep within. Then a slow progressing ecstatic feeling that engulfed her entire body in a slow, deliberate, methodical pulses driving her slowly towards the finish line. She did not have the need to scream as the feeling slowly engulfed her entire body, her head even the toes on her feet. She felt so good. And he felt so good inside her.

Many moments passed and Ian moving his hips, found that he was enjoying this mature woman's embrace more than anything. He did not feel the need to drive his hips hard and fast, but more was left to observing her actions. After few slow, long pumps her body quaked in his arms, she slowly lost the hold of him and he started to find the need to rest her on some bed so discarding his pants below he started the search for an accommodation that would satisfy his needs.

After few minutes he found what he was looking for in a room that looked fit for a king, or a queen in this case. Placing her as gently as he possibly could on the bed, his hips drove slow and deep as her quakes became long shudders that never seem to end. He enjoyed her depths as much as she enjoyed hugging this amazing woman, with a corner of his eye he saw Monica slowly enter the room and sitting beside them watching as if in trance. Her mother beneath him was unaware of her daughter's new position on the boat.

A blur of feelings assaulted Esther as she got lost in the slow session that this man had to offer. She gently smiled rethinking back into the past, not once feeling something like this, a slow love making session that had her climax everlasting.

As Monica looked at her mother, Ian's hands moved slowly, gently caressing her skin and few spots on her perfect flesh that had stretch marks. As he traced his fingers on one of these marks, on her belly, she winced, thinking back to the time when her husband showed a face of disgust when she disrobed. She started to anticipate his next move, her mind was few steps ahead making her think that he scowled and pulled out. But she felt him inside, harder than ever, gently leaning down and kissing her square on the lips; she was left breathless, unmoving and rejoicing toward his passion. Silent moan escaped her lips into the silent air, where she could faintly hear the moans that were coming from the ships deck.

But here and now Ian let passion grab him by the shoulders as he grabbed her breasts a bit forcefully. Her shakes became more violent as she climaxed over the new sensations, his hands pinched, stroked and caressed her breasts that many times her husband would exclaim were too small. She was glad she did not take that plastic surgery to augment them to a larger size, since this man right now was worshiping them in every way imaginable.

She was disappointed as he ended their loving kiss, but was pleasantly surprised when his mouth started sucking at her breasts. She cooed enjoying, enticing this man to keep going as Ian made his hips gyrate in slow, deliberate strokes. He felt every single crevice with his enlarged cock, he was soon feeling his orgasmic peak nearing, he stopped for few moments to reset, and continue this lovemaking session with an amazing woman.

He thought she was simply stunning, lying on the bed while the moonlit night enhanced her beauty making her seem godlike. Something unnatural started to happen as his hips gyrated, the head of his cock found a tiny nub that managed to make the legs of this mature beauty shake, scared at first he realized it wasn't anything dangerous but something more primal as satisfaction was evident, her gaze was almost glassy as her eyes slowly rolled back and finally she closed her eyes enjoying the prolonged feelings.

Lovingly she moved her hands and hugged his head and neck, thinking of pulling him down with her strength she was surprised how strong a man was when he pulled her up as she was but a breath of air, a tuft of dandelion slowly drifting on the wind carried off randomly, destination unknown. Something inside made her giggle like a schoolgirl, never, never in her life she felt more like a woman then in this moment right now, she was at his mercy, a strong specimen of masculinity yet delicate enough to know how to move his mighty frame. His shoulders were massive and letting her hands explore all over his frame, she found that there were muscles, upon muscles below that puffy large shirt.

Ian saw her smile as he picked her up, letting her now rest on top of his knees, his mighty girth buried deep inside her weeping depths, he needed to move more violently but when he saw her face he managed to restrain himself. So he let himself be used by her many times that night, slow passionate lovemaking session that never seemed to end, many times she would cry out cumming and many more times she would cum silently just shiver bellow or on top of him lost to anyone or anything that was happening around them. Women from the outside found their way and now where encircling them and the bed they were on, watching this gentle display of passion. Some had tears, some smiles on their face but everyone's eyes were glued on Esther's moving frame.

She passed out after few more climaxes leaving Ian in a state of permanent arousal. Lovingly stroking her hair, he found himself staring at this beauty as dances of passion slowly evaporated from the air, the sleep caught them all, their lovemaking forever trapped in confines of these walls as one by one drifted down to dreamland escaping this reality of unknown tomorrows.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12