Breaking Down a Professional Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is, well, just call her S. She is very obedient but still needs more training I'm afraid."

She pushed me forward, and then down to my knees on the carpet, close to one of the younger women. "S, this is the lucky bride, show her some appreciation." I waited a beat, and then leaned forward and found her leg as she sat in the big chair. I kissed down to her feet and felt my lips on her skin. There was a tug on the leash, and I kissed and licked up her legs and leaned between her thighs. All the girls were talking and laughing as I kissed her panties and felt someone else pull them down. My tongue was in her salty musky wetness as she moaned and opened her legs for me and the others laughed. The leash pulled tighter and I licked her faster, tracing her lips and finding her hard clit. With her thighs alongside my face, I kept licking deeper and sucking until I felt the wave take her, and then I was lapping up the wetness.

A tug on my leash led me to another, and I was lost in a confusion of licking and tasting as my tongue tired and I felt the women's hands all over me, laughing and joking as they pulled at my breasts and fingered me and slapped me behind. My face was between five pairs of legs, as the bridal party shared my services and treated me like a slutty joke, not a lover. I heard the clicks of phone cameras as they used me.

I was on my hands and knees, with my face coated in women's juices drying to a sticky mess in my hair and on my skin. I was still blindfolded but could feel my own hard exposed nipples and the dampness in my tiny thong.

"I hope you ladies enjoyed the extra services, can we give S some of that Champagne for a job well done?" I heard the pop of the cork and the fizzing and pouring, but then she was pushing my head down. I realized my drink was being poured into a bowl on the carpet, and I had to lower my head and lap it from the bowl like an animal on the leash, with my hanging breasts grazing the floor.

Her pull on the leash had me standing up with creaking joints, as she led me out of their room and downstairs. Before taking me back to the lounge, she posed me against a wall for a photo. In the photo I was naked except for the small thong, heels, and my collar and leash, with my face and hair a mess and Champagne on my chin. My nipples were hard and red from the use they had been given.

"I'll mail you a copy so you can remember your training. You are doing better but as I break you down you will be begging women like that to use you in more ways."

Back in the lounge, the shop owner handed back my card and the receipt, and my coat and a small bag. "Your dress and panties are in here, she wants you to go home as you are, in just the thong and heels. I will send everything over to her when it comes in." I was led to her car, shivering in so little clothing, and curled against the door of the car when it stopped at my car near the coffee shop.

"When you get home, stay like this until the morning, just wearing the wet thong, and see yourself in your own mirrors like you are now." She kissed me quickly as she opened the door.

4

I didn't hear from her for a week or more after that, until early on a Saturday I heard the doorbell ringing. I was surprised to see her at my home, and fumbled with the lock to open the door. She was wearing her long dark winter coat, and dragging a large antique trunk and shopping bags with her. "Time for the next step in your training, here, take these." She handed me the bags, and pulled the old trunk into my living room.

"OK, first things first, get those clothes off."

I was wearing the long sleep tee and panties I had worn to bed; I pulled them off and stood naked in my home, brushing my hair back and trying to wake up, She had her back to me, busy unlocking the big trunk.

"Go empty your closet and your drawers, bring everything here and put it in this trunk. Dresses, skirts, blouses, pants, lingerie, sweats, whatever you have, bring it here now. If I find you held anything back I will need to punish you later, and I am keeping time here, GO."

I had to process this new idea, but then I was trotting naked with armloads of my clothing, to dump it by the trunk as she packed it away.

"Inspection position, now." I stood by the wall and leaned forward, naked and braced on my hands with legs wide. I waited then felt her standing close behind me, with her hands running over all of my skin, from my hair down my back and my legs, around in front of me to cup my breasts and belly and mound, between my legs to check my state of wetness.

"All of this is mine now, you've given it to me; of course, and you can stop anytime if you just say so. But then you will never again have this level of excitement, you know that too."

She was touching me as she chose and I said nothing. She left me by the wall, and then came back with her shopping bags. "Here are your new things from Marie's shop, the ones you've already paid for. From now on, you only wear what I select for you, though of course I'm making you pay for them, which seems only fair. Put these away, then put on a pair of the new panties and some heels, but nothing else, and come back here."

I took the bundles into the bedroom to sort them out: new minimal g-string panties and heavily padded bras, all in a burgundy color, thigh high stockings, very short pleated skirts, low cut blouses, a few dresses with low cut tops and short skirts. There was nothing casual or sporting, no comfortable sleep tees or wraps. When I put on the panties, they were a size too small and curved below my belly.

When I came back into my living room in the heels and panties, she had sorted out a few coats and was tossing my personal photos and belongings into the trunk with all my regular clothes. She latched the large trunk, but instead of a lock she sealed it only with a plastic strip. "I want you to see that you are collaborating in my making you over, there is no padlock here, so you have to choose to go along with this new you we are creating."

"Now, before I go, inspection position once again." I was leaning against my wall, in heels and panties, while she looked through the other rooms, then without saying more went out into the hall. Time ticked by, and I knew my only choice was to stay in position. I heard the door open, and was surprised to hear voices. "...really appreciate you taking this on at short notice, I am so glad we met last week, let me just show you where everything is."

"Well, it was an unusual opportunity but I hope I can help." The new voice was a woman, younger it seemed with a Southern sort of accent.

"OK, well, this is S, we just got her new things put away. This is her inspection position, just tell her when you need it. You can touch her if you want, I don't care and she has nothing to say about it."

I sensed the new woman move closer and then felt her cool fingertips trace down my back and my thigh, and her longer nails. "S, just turn around and stand by the wall."

When I turned, my face was hot with embarrassment and my nipples had hardened. The new woman, I saw with shock, was someone who lived in my building. We didn't know one another, but I had seen her from time to time at the mailboxes or in the parking lot. She was about ten years younger than me, a tall slender woman with short gray blond hair and an academic kind of look. She was laughing now, looking me over frankly, studying my exposed body.

"I found Sabrina here to be your caretaker, to help me out. You are going to be paying her $100 a week to start out, I already arranged it from your bank account. She has the extra key, and you'll see I already removed the chain bolt on your door, so she can come and go any time. You will have more rules and tasks in this new life, and I have asked Sabrina to be sure you are doing what I ask. For example, when you are at home I want you just like this, in panties and heels but topless, even if you are just working or cooking or cleaning or watching TV, because I want you to be thinking all the time of how you are putting yourself on display and ready for use anytime. You will probably have to dial your heat up the winter. On the other hand, when you go out you will wear these panties and the new clothes, as another reminder of what you are becoming. Sabrina is in apartment 4B, so I want you to go and see her and have her verify you are properly dressed, every time. She will drop in other times to see if you are following the rules, and once I have you start the web chat service, she will supervise that for me. Sabrina, go ahead and touch her, to get used to it."

The new woman stepped forward and watched my eyes as she stroked my side, the held my breast to feel its weight and fullness. She kept holding it, with her eyes on mine, until she saw my embarrassment and my obvious arousal too. She snapped a finger nail sharply against the nipple and watched as I absorbed the sharp small pain. "I think that S here and I will get along fine." She was laughing.

5

On the next Monday, I got dressed for work for the first time, in my new outfits. The g-string panties seemed symbolic but not useful, and my new bras were thickly padded to increase my 36c natural look to something more like a E cup, exaggerated and attention getting in a foolish way. The dress buttoned up the front and was shaped to be close to my body and flared out with the increased bust, and with a full skirt for easy access. I gathered up my purse and briefcase, glanced at my watch, then went down to apartment 4B. Sabrina answered the door, wearing casual at-home clothes, and had to laugh at my new look.

"Well S, she has certainly put you on a new road. Lift your skirt and show me." I was standing in the hall, waiting to be invited in, and I saw she did not intend that. My face was hot and red as I lifted the hem of the dress to my waist. I was wearing dark thigh-high stockings and the tiny g string, and as instructed I was no longer allowed to shave myself anywhere. My dark natural bush of hair curled around the g string, and the stubble on my legs was only partly hidden by the stockings.

"You are doing well so far, I may come by to check on you this evening, so be sure to follow her rules on how to dress. She also told me to ask for your watch."

I was puzzled but unfastened the Rolex. "She wants me to wear that one while I am supervising you, so she gave me this one for you." I handed over the expensive watch I felt so good about, and she tossed me a pink plastic Hello Kitty girl's watch. "You can explain this as part of your new style, when you tell everyone why you are suddenly dressing so differently. Have a great day at work!"

She swung the door closed as I rearranged my dress. When I saw myself in the reflection of the lobby glass, I was someone new- very high heels, short wide skirt, fitted bodice and padded bust, someone who could no longer just slide into the background. All day at work, I had to deal with people's surprised looks, at my newly exaggerated figure and shorter skirt and higher heels, and their feeling that there was something different now in my presence.

When I got home, I spent my first evening in the new way, hanging up the dress as soon as I got home and reducing my clothing to just the panties and heels. I tried to do normal things, cooking a simple grilled chicken breast, making a salad, trying to concentrate on the TV news, but every glance in a mirror or a window showed me the look of a slut, and even with the heat turned up I was shivering.

The next morning, when I rang the bell at 4B, Sabrina opened the door to invite me in. Her apartment was pleasant and filled with books and plants and comfortable furniture. "Skirt up, S." I lifted my pleated skirt, to show I wore only the tiny g string." OK, put it down, but wait; I realized yesterday what else you needed." She stepped into the other room and came back holding one palm out flat. "Tits out now, S." My face went red as I slipped off my coat and opened my blouse and bra, to display my breasts for her. When she stepped closer, I saw her hand was holding two glass marbles, and a roll of surgical tape.

"This will accent your look, hold still."

She was taping the marbles over my nipples, with the thin tape forming an X over my breast. She refastened my padded bra over them, and buttoned my blouse. Now the hard marbles poked out the bra and blouse, giving me the look of cartoonishly hard nipples to display today. I realized that my important staff meeting presentation today would be forgotten as the men and women saw only my large padded breasts and hard nipples. Once again she and my mistress had taken me down a notch.

6

When I got home from work, my apartment door was open. Sabrina was waiting for me, smiling to see my in short skirt with apparently rock-hard nipples. There was a new rolling garment rack in my living room, with my new clothes on it. "She asked me to help set up your apartment, and the two guys helping me just left. Go ahead, just take off your clothes now like she told you to." I took off everything except the g string and heels, and she hung the items on the rack.

"This slut slave look really suits you" she laughed. I saw that the new bras and panties were now stacked on the shelves in the living room, where my books used to be. "OK, all the things you won't be needing any more as long as you serve her, we sealed in your guest room, take a look around."

I saw that the bedroom and bathroom doors had been removed, and the closets and the back guest room doors taped closed. In the bathroom, the toilet seat and shower curtain were gone, and the big towels too. There was only a roll of paper towels to dry myself, and I would have to sit directly on the cold porcelain to use the toilet, exposed to view from the hallway.

In the bedroom, my large bed had been turned into a fake bed, with a sheet of plywood covered in pink satin sheets, and there were new spotlights and a webcam on a tripod. "This is the set for your new webcam show, 'Doll Slave', and so you will sleep on the sofa now. I saw that the fake bed had loops of rope for my ankles, so that I would appear to be tied with my legs spread, and a tray of sex toys and fake handcuffs.

"I have to get home, but I promised her I would feed you dinner before I go, come into the kitchen."

I followed her, in the now-overheated apartment, with my breasts swaying and my heels clacking on the wooden floor- she had removed my Oriental rugs too. In the kitchen, she opened a drawer to show me that all of the silverware and cooking spoons had been removed and stored away. She poured cereal in a bowl and added milk, then placed it on a placemat on the kitchen floor and looked at me, waiting.

I sighed and then got down on my hands and knees with my face in the bowl, lapping up what was now my dinner. My breasts were hanging and my nipples brushed the cold floor as I ate. "You'll want to have more for lunch from now on, she feels you need to look less chubby so dinner will be like this. The log in instructions for the web cam are in the bedroom, she said you should be on camera there at 9 pm and she will call you with instructions. We packed away your computer and the TV, and the phone of course. Bye, see you for your morning inspection."

She was gone, and I was left alone, blinking back tears as I saw my new role. I noticed my reflection in the dark glass and realized she had removed the drapes too. I would either be sitting in the dark, or on display in my panties and heels when I was home.

7

She called me just after 9 as I was trying to understand what was next, and I saw the phone speaker next to the webcam. "Good evening S, I hope you are enjoying my taking control of this new life you wanted. Remember, you can unseal the extra room and stop this anytime, but then I will never talk to you again. Sabrina is doing a great job organizing things, so now that I manage your bank account I gave her a raise to $150 a week. You also paid $500 for the guys who helped her, and I offered them each a free web chat, so they may call in later. This new web cam and Skype phone cost you $1240, I wanted you to have the HD version for a really sharp picture. I increased your credit line to cover some future costs, so you need to keep doing a great job at work. Have they commented on your new look, with the short skirts and padded tits yet?"

I walked around to sit on the bed, and felt the hard plywood under the sheets.

"Now, S, I decided that this private humiliation you have been enjoying will not be enough for you for very long, so I set you up as a paid web chat. You're probably scared of being seen by people who know you, but I took care of that too for you. Open the drawer next to the bed." I crossed over and slid it open, to see masks. Not party eye masks, but the transparent plastic kind from costume stores, each one a woman's face with the lower chin part missing.

"Go ahead, try one on, and look in the big mirror. I slipped one on and faced the wall opposite the bed, where she had placed a large wall mirror instead of the artwork I had there. The translucent plastic had makeup printed on it, giving my face the look of a plastic doll, with my mouth and chin exposed. I was looking at a living sex doll, with a plastic face but an exposed woman's body and my mouth obviously also available for use. After not shaving for several days, my legs and underarms had dark stubble and my tangle of dark pubic hair flowed around the g string.

"Sit on the 'bed', we made it a platform you can work with, not a real bed to sink into. Sit down, put your feet in the loops."

I crawled onto the hard bed, and fitted my feet through loops of rope and put my heels back on. "The rope loops make it look as though you are tied up with a spreader bar, which is fake of course, and the cam controls are under that pillow behind you, so you can pick up calls and switch it on. The whole thing is simple, but listen carefully. I put your "Doll Slave" name in the online directory sites, so you should start getting calls later tonight. The web service books them and connects them, and the users pay $1 per minute for basic calls plus they can pay for more nudity and little gifts. The service keeps the accounts, and you earn 50%, which goes right into your account. I will pay myself a management fee out of that, and if you want me to keep controlling your life you will need to earn at least $100 every day. We will review your scores, and I will punish you if you fall short."

"But, what do I do, what is happening now?"

"Wake up S, why do you think men, or maybe couples or women, call for web chat? They see a live picture of you on the site, sitting here, and they want to see more and control you. You need to do as they ask and try to keep them online and spending money, and if there are any complaints about your service I will have to deal with you. Put on the robe here, they like it better if you are not already naked when they start. We will have coffee again after work tomorrow, and you can tell me how all this has affected you. When you see the red light next to the mirror flashing, press the button under the pillow to take the call, and speak clearly, the microphones are over the bed. Good luck."

She was gone, and I slipped on the robe and took my place on stage. When the light flashed, I clicked the button, and realize the voice I heard was computer generated from the users' texts, there was no voice link. Whatever I said appeared on screen as a text, so I did not have a keyboard.

-what is your name Doll?

-no name sir

-take off the robe now

-you need to pay for full nude sir

-show us your tits

I opened my robe for them, and followed the requests to touch myself, use my nipples, tell them breast size, rub my breasts with a dildo. When the screen told me someone had paid more, I slipped off my robe and did as they asked, and it became a routine. Naked, legs tied wide open, using the dildo and pretending to cum quickly so they would move on and others could do the same.