Breaking Down a Professional Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers

On the monitor screen I could see I was a plastic faced doll with an older woman's body, acting out humiliating sexual poses without any real arousal except my humiliation in serving this way, and I seeing how far I had fallen.

After two hours of this, the spotlights went off on a timer and I realized I was done with the first night. I left the robe on the stage, as it was only a prop, with the mask, and went to get ready for bed. In the bathroom I had to sit on the cold porcelain, and I saw that Sabrina had taped off the hot water faucets. In the morning I would get only a cold shower, and the paper towels. I slept on the sofa, wearing the g string and covered only by a threadbare torn piece of a blanket she had left for me. I slept dreaming of this new life.

8

When I showed up at the coffee shop after work the next day, she laughed when she saw me. Apparently Sabrina had not told her about the marbles she taped inside my bra each day, which with the padded bra, short skirt, and high heels gave me the look of a slut with hard nipples in permanent arousal. It was a long way from my cool and fashionable older woman look of a week or two earlier. We sat at a small table off to the side, and as she sipped her double espresso she reached over to slide her hand up my skirt without a word. I felt her fingers check the tops of my stockings, the bare thighs above, and the tiny g string she had chosen for me.

"You are quite amazing, S, with each new turn you respond to the humiliation and ask for more, just by not refusing and walking away." She took my cappuccino for a taste, then spit in the cup and handed it back to me and smiled as I sipped it. "You did well for your first night, the web site reports you were ranked # 87 out of the 200 women they had chatting, perhaps you can improve on that. You earned $224 as your split of the fees they paid, which after deducting my management fee leaves you with...$24. How does it feel now, to be you? Is this the excitement you wanted?"

I thought about how to answer this. I had given up my privacy at all levels, and I had done everything a good girl and a professional woman would never do, allowing myself to be touched and displayed and made to do things, and to pay for my own degradation. I was wearing clothing that advertised my sexual nature now, with a short tight dress and heavily padded bra I would never have chosen for myself. I was living like a guest in my own home, I had become a masked regular on a web chat site, and this morning after eating from a bowl on the floor I had allowed a neighbor I was paying to check my private parts for proper grooming and clothing.

"I know this seems crazy to say, but this is the most exciting time in my life, ever, and finding this side of myself is actually empowering somehow; it is like your control gives me the power to have these intense feelings, even as I give up everything else to your control."

boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
nuits49nuits49about 9 years ago
surprising

nice story and not the usul things

read you with pleasure and only one hand

thanks

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful story -- will there be any more to come? Thank you for a terrific read, and please have five big shiny ones!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fall of a MILF: A Submissive Tale A lonely MILF discovers her surprising lesbian side online.in Lesbian Sex
How I Became a Lesbian Slave A straight, married woman becomes a lesbian sex slave.in Lesbian Sex
Becoming a Lesbian Slave An older business woman is slowly dommed by a younger bitch.in Lesbian Sex
It All Began with a Munch A young curious lawyer explores her lesbian submissive side.in Lesbian Sex
Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories