Breaking Drake Ch. 03

Story Info
Drake finally arrives at his mistress's property.
2.2k words
4.4
14.3k
3

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake woke up to the command "Out."

He looked around, not sure what was going on. Once again the command was given, and this time he realized Raell was out of the wagon and they were standing in front of a massive house. He got up, but Raell was already walking away, his ties in her hand. Drake was yanked out of the wagon, right onto his scraped chest and hands. He yelled, but scrambled up. He didn't want to get dragged any more than he already had.

He followed her around the house and to a massive barn. Inside men dressed identically to Devon and Riley hurried around. They bowed to Raell, and gave her a large breadth. She took no noticed, and continued walking. They approached the middle of the barn, where a covered arena jutted away from the barn. She led him through, towards a few platforms with large "O" structures built on them.

Watching, Drake noticed that a few women would grab a man from a nearby pen using a metal rod with clamps around one end, which reminded him a lot of the grabby toys he'd play with when he was younger. This grabber was secured around the man's neck, and he was then dragged over to a platform, where he was made to kneel and his arms were tied to pegs set in the O structure. His legs were secured using straps set into the platform. Drake realized the "O" allowed the women to adjust the men's arms as needed. Every man was completely naked, wearing not even the collars and cuffs the others wore.

Drake was suddenly thankful for the boxers he still wore. He watched as the women then forced the men's jaws open and yanked out two bottom teeth, ignoring the agonized screams of the men. They'd then apply the brands using the red hot markers sitting in the small furnace next to the platforms. Finally, as the men hung from their ties exhausted and hurting, the women would cut open a small slit in their ball sac and insert a small flexible metal sheet with what looked like mechanical stuff on them, coated in silicon, into the slit. The slit would them be sprayed with some skin sealer, and the man would be re-clamped, untied, and put in a separate pen. Some men also had a gun like devise pressed into various pressure points in their body, and something seemed to be shot/injected into them.

The girls ignored the screaming and swearing of each man, methodically doing their job. They seemed to enjoy it, actually. Occasionally a man would try to break free of his neck-grabber, and when this happened, a girl holding a long spear-like pole would tap him with it. The spear would let out a loud "SNAP" when it came in contact with the man's skin, and he would go limp. After a few seconds Drake realized that the spear electrocuted the men, and the shock was enough to temporarily paralyze them. As their muscles relaxed, it caused intense pain. They would start moaning, as even their vocal cords were stunned. The moaning would quickly translate to screaming, but they wouldn't struggle against the grabber anymore.

Drake noticed he was being led to pen holding the men yet to go through the procedure, and immediately stopped willingly following. He threw his weight in the opposite direction, trying to drag Raell back. She did not even hesitate, waving the door open and dragging him in. She undid his neck tie, then his hand ties. Drake tried to get past her, but from behind her one of the girls hit him with the shock spear and he dropped to the ground.

He couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't think for the pain he suddenly was in. Everything felt like it was cramping times one hundred. Drake moaned, trying to relax the tightened muscles. As they relaxed another bout of agony washed over him and he screamed loudly. He lay panting on the ground as the pain slowly faded, and felt his eyes well up. How had he gone from having an awesome 18th birthday to laying on the sandy ground of a pen, almost naked, in the most amount of pain he had ever been?

He slowly sat up and looked around. The walls were easily climbable, but he noticed none of the men had tried to climb them, and reasoned that they were probably electric. The shock spear women were also spaced out around the fence, ready if any even tried. Most of the men were watching Raell he noticed. They looked terrified. They had moved away from the fencing she stood at, watching the women work. Drake rubbed his neck and wrists where the rope had sliced into his skin. He then looked down and the massive scraped across his chest, stomach, and legs. Only his tattered boxers and ruined sneakers remained. He had no doubt those would be soon taken off.

He yelped as cold metal wrapped around his neck. He grabbed the steel, trying to keep it from strangling him. He was yanked upright, and forcefully marched to the pen door. He was paused once out, and Raell approached with her knife. He struggled, but the second one of the girls with the spears took a step he stopped. Raell slid the knife between his skin and his boxer straps, and he flinched at the cold touch. She grinned, then sliced his boxers off. Drake yelped, trying to cover himself. The women all laughed, and one of them picked his right foot up, forcing his sneaker and sock off, before doing the same with the other foot. Drake stood completely naked before Raell, shivering at the breeze and at his fear of this woman who did whatever she wanted to, and had the supernatural ability to do so.

Drake was strapped down to the O platform, and shook in fear. A woman put a small canister behind his jaw, and it shot a small metal rod out, dislocating his jaw and forcing it open. Drake screamed as she pulled the first two molars from his bottom jaw out. She then removed the canister and its rod, and popped his jaw back into place.

Next was the branding, he remembered. He struggled as he saw the girl approach with the hot metal. He couldn't budge, however, and the brand was applied to his right pectoral. He screamed again as the smell of cooked meat filled his nose and his pec burned. They then freed his left arm before re-positioning it to flatten out his shoulder blade. Drake screamed- hoarsely now as his vocal cords began to hurt- as another hot iron was applied to his left shoulder blade. The brands were held for fifteen seconds to ensure a good brand, but to Drake they felt like forever. When that step was over he hung by his wrists, awaiting the final step. He was in too much pain to care as blood dripped out of his mouth and his chest and back burned.

He moaned as the girl cut his sac, but he didn't notice much of the rest of the insertion. He did notice when Raell gestured to the gun-device. The girl grabbed it, and the pressed it into his right shoulder. With a "POP" it inserted a small metal ball much like the metal sheet they inserted into his nut sac. Drake realized the metal balls would probably serve the same purpose Riley had told him the metal plate did- to electrocute him if he stepped out of line. They injected a ball into his shoulders, in his love handles, between his hips and groin, in his thighs, in his calves, and three pairs running up his back next to his spine. Drake was terrified by the sheer number they had put into him.

Finally, he was clamp-collared and dragged over to the other pen. Raell intercepted the girl before he was tossed in with the other slaves.

"I've got special plans for this one, he goes in pen 7."

The woman nodded, and Drake stumbled as she directed him to one of the smaller pens in the arena. He was shoved inside and released, and swaying for a second, he collapsed in pain and exhaustion. He curled up on the sandy floor and almost instantly fell into the sleep of the truly exhausted.

Drake awoke with a snort, inhaling sand. He coughed, and was instantly aware how very much his body hurt. His scrapes, the brands, his jaw, his mouth, the various spots the balls had been injected into his body- it all hurt. He moaned, curling up again.

He began to sob, tears coursing down his face. He was in pain, tired, hungry, and thirsty. His whole world had come to an abrupt and sudden change, and it wasn't for the better. It seemed like he would never be rescued from this new life, and he wasn't even sure what his new life entailed. Raell had said she had special plans for him- what plans? Would he spend the remainder of his life in agony, tied and beaten? Would he be forced to pull, like Riley said? To pull what? The amount of effort they had put into him- injecting the balls and putting him in a separate pen- seemed to indicate that he wasn't to just be killed. So what then?

Drake slowly began to look around, and noticed the water trough in his pen. He crawled-slowly- over to it. He dunked his head in the warm water, once again sucking down mouthfuls of the clean water. It relived his thirst, and steadied his mind and stomach. He then tried to stand, and was surprised that he could. He walked to the fence, and as he approached he could hear the audible hum of electricity. So he had been right about the fences be electric.

He gazed through the bars, noting that the girls were once again pulling teeth, branding, and inserting plates into a new group of guys. Screams echoed through the arena. Drake felt a flash of concern that he was so used to hearing them that he hadn't even noticed them until now. He then watched as more black harnessed guys left the arena, and he noted that they were wearing leather bridles and had on extra leather straps connected to their harnesses. Between them was a steel and wooden object. Drake gasped as he realized that they were holding a plow.

"So that's what he meant by 'pulling.'" Drake muttered.

The two guys holding the plow were massive towers of muscle, and Drake noted a leaner guy following them. Drake assumed he was the guy who directed the two men and controlled the plow as the other two pulled it. Drake swallowed- what was wrong with tractors and harvesters? He groaned as his stomach gurgled, reminding him of his hunger. The apple Raell had given him seemed like forever ago. He was grateful that the forced fasting meant he didn't have to go to the bathroom, however. He paced around the pen, careful not to touch the walls. The pain was diminishing, which he was grateful for. If only they'd feed him...

After a few hours of watching everything going on around him, Drake noticed a woman headed in his direction. Closer inspection brought on the familiar brown hair and flashing eyes. He took the chance to truly look her over. Raell was not tall, but she wasn't a midget. She was probably around 5'4". She was pretty well built, and he was sure under the jeans and rolled cotton shirt she was toned. She emitted a faint silver glow, much like the sliver she had sent through his calf had around it. She had elongated canines, and Drake remembered Devon calling her a "dragon." She definitely wasn't human, but she did not look like the giant scaly beasts of legends either. If anything, she seemed like a vampire- minus their inability to be in sunlight.

Drake backed up as Raell approached the door, his fear turning into anger. How dare this woman- creature- kidnap him and torture him! He was human, and human beings had rights! He had free will! He felt his fury crest as she smiled at him. In her hand was yet another apple. Just one apple. He was hungry enough to eat a whole cow, let alone one freaking apple.

Raell noticed the change in her newest slave's expression. She could feel the anger curling up in him, and reading his thoughts, she grinned. She loved breaking in a new slave, and one as special as him would be fun. She gazed at the slave, aware that her gaze on his naked body only made him even madder. He was beautiful, with a lean body, long shaggy brown hair shot through with honeyed tones. Piercing green eyes drilled through the long hair, glowing with an emerald light. He could definitely pack on more muscle, but she wasn't too worried about that. He had a strong jawline, currently coated by a layer scruff from a few days of being away from a razor. Raell liked it- it made her new pet seem older than his 18 years. He was tall, probably around 6' 1" if his genetic line was anything to go by. He was to be her now pride, the perfect slave. He just didn't know it yet. Until then she was going to enjoy breaking that defiant glare he was leveling her with.