Breaking Drake Ch. 07

Story Info
Drake witnesses the brutality of the trainers.
1.6k words
4.47
14.1k
1

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come evening Drake awoke from his dozing by the nearby bellowing of one of the male... trainers? Drake got up to see what was going on. One of the men was pulling a slightly build boy through the arena. Drake figured the boy was around his own age. He was struggling, his face etched in a snarl, but he couldn't free his sandy blonde hair from the bigger man's grip.

"Let's make something clear here lads! We do not tolerate rebellions. We have more than enough ways to handle a rebellion, and Raell loves to torture you rebellious types. Even being found talking about rebellion merits a good punishment here."

The big man spun around, making sure all the slave pens were watching. Another two trainers joined him, bringing a wooden barrel-like structure. The boy was trussed over it, his ass in the air. Drake heard a sharp intake of breath and looked over at Riley, whose face had paled.

"What?"

"You'll see soon enough."

The men undid the strap that ran in a "Y" down the front and ended as the single strap in the back, baring the boy's ass. One of the men grabbed a handful of the sandy hair.

"Ever put anything in your ass, slave?"

"Hell no. I'm not gay! Let me the fuck go! What is wrong with you mother fuckers!?"

He continued to swear at them, but Drake was paying more attention to the man at the other end of the boy. He had undone the zipper on his jeans and a massive and thick cock hung free.

"Noooooo..." Drake whispered, as the man positioned himself.

Just as the boy let loose a new bout of swearing, the man thrusted forward, impaling the youth on his massive instrument.

"WHATTHEFUCKNOGETOUTOFMYASS!!"

The men all laughed at the boy's struggling and swearing, and were unzipping their own pants, revealing two more equally large and thick dicks.

The man standing at the boy's head slapped his cock across the boy's face.

"Here boy, you seem to need something to wash your mouth out with."

The slave tried to bite the trainer's dick, and was rewarded with a hell of a slap. At the other end, the thrusting man was reaching his peak. He bellowed as he came inside the slave, who in turn swore some more. The youth groaned as the man extracted his dick, thinking the humiliation and pain was over. Unbeknownst to him the third man had replaced his first rapist's place. He screamed as his ass was once again invaded. The second he opened his mouth to scream the first trainer slammed his member deep in the boy's throat.

"HERMMMFFFFF!!"

"Ohhh yeah boy, suck my dick, there you go. No teeth boy!"

Another resounding slap echoed around the arena, and Drake noticed a lot of the men in the larger pens flinched at it. Riley jerked as well. Drake shot him a questioning look, and realized the other man had gone white.

"You okay Riley?"

"Y-yeah. This just brings back some not very fond memories."

Another slap brought Drake's attention back to the scene in front of him. The third man was reaching his climax, and another bellow reverberated around the arena. The first guy was thrusting deep into the slave's throat, ignoring the boy's choking.

"Damn you feel good boy. Such a shame Raell won't let us keep you. Seems like such a waste to send such pretty ass out to the field!"

"That could be arranged if you'd ask."

Drake, and everyone else, jumped at the quiet yet powerful voice. Raell stepped out of the shadows, where she had watched the entire rape.

"How about a deal, James? You can have all the rebellion starters, like this one here, until you are done with them or have a new fuck toy to play with. When that happens they head off to whatever position assigned. Deal?"

The first trainer- James, Drake guessed- grinned.

"Hell yeah you have a deal! Hear that, boy? I do get to keep you!" He let out a little yelp. SMACK!

"I SAID NO TEETH!" SMACK!

Raell snorted, and tossed one of the other trainers something. "Here Zack. When it's your turn to face fuck him use this. James may be too stubborn to prevent a slave from chewing on his dick but in case you're a bit smarter, use this. She then turned and walked off.

James continued thrusting hard, his hands in the slave's mouth as well, keeping the boy's jaws apart. His grunting intensified and soon enough he was bellowing in pleasure. The slave gagged, but the girth of James's cock prevented him from spitting the cum out of his mouth.

"Swallow boy! Better get used to that taste.

You're gonna learn to enjoy it."

The other two trainers- Zack and the third- cut the boy free. The slave scrambled to his feet, and tied to rush past James. James snagged him easily, and threw him onto the ground. Zack, once again supporting a rock hard cock, flipped him onto his back, and drawing the slave's pelvis towards him, plunged his dick back into the boy's ass. James planted a boot on the side of the slave's face, and the third trainer watched, stroking his own boner.

"Damn he's got a tight ass, right Austin?"

"Ha ha ha! Damn right Zack. James you need to ram that mega cock of yours in there before Zack stretches him out any more."

The slave struggled, unable to break the grip of the man plunging in and out of his ass or lift the boot resting along his jaw. He was tiring, Drake noticed. Austin, the third trainer, knelt and grabbed one of his hands and brought it to his dick.

"Stroke, slave."

The boy instead tried to claw at the man, and was rewarded with yet another heavy pawed slap cross his face.

"Submit, boy. Are you going to submit?"

Reaching over, Austin grabbed the slave's hair and pulled his head up as James removed his boot. The slave stared down his stomach to where Zack was still plunging in and out of his ass. Zack grabbed his dick and balls, stretching them away from his body, and he let out a moan.

SMACK!

"I asked you a question, boy!"

The slave rolled his eyes over to look at Austin.

"N-no-no. Never!"

Drake noted his trembling, and how he couldn't keep eye contact with the man who had only moments before been buried to the balls in his ass. He was tiring, but he kept struggling, swiping at the bigger men who circled him like sharks.

Pulling out slowly, Zack groaned.

"Get him up. Let's put him on top."

James laughed and grabbing a handful of sandy hair yanked the slave up to his knees. Zack laid down, and James dragged the boy over to him. The slave struggled, fighting hard against the man. Austin reached down and grabbed his dick, and pulling forced the boy over on top of Zack. The slave was crying now, from both the pain and from the humiliation. Two massive hands shoved him down on the man's dick, and he hung his head as he was bounced like a basketball up and down the massive length.

"Oh YEAHHHHH!" Cried Zack, and he slammed his cock deep into the slave. "Seriously James, get down here."

James traded spots with Zack, and grabbing the slave's hips, guided his dripping ass over his once again swollen member. The slave moaned as he was speared once again. He was limp, worn out from his struggling and fighting. Once again Austin guided the boy's hand to his cock.

"Stroke."

The hand shook, but wrapped around his cock. On the other side Zack put the slave's other hand to work stroking his swelling cock. The boy looked so defeated, so broken. He seemed to have given up, sliding up and down and stroking the cocks that surrounded him. Austin moved to stand over James, so that the slave's mouth was near his dick.

"Suck."

The boy hesitated. SMACK!

"Suck."

He leaned forward, and began to suck on the man's head, tears dripping down his bruised and swollen face. Austin grabbed the back of his head and forced his full length down his throat.

"This is how you suck. I want you to taste your ass all over my cock. Clean yourself off me!"

The slave did so, choking and gagging. Zack switched places with Austin and the slave cleaned off his dick as well. Beneath them, James was grunting and finally slammed himself all the way in and bellowed.

"FUCK he feels good."

Scrambling up, he put his now limp dick near the slave's head, who began to clean it off without even being ordered. The men grinned, and Drake mentally compared to the exhausted and broken slave to the struggling and swearing boy he had been only minutes before. James grabbed the boy's hair, and pulled his head up, laughing at the fluids coating his face.

"We made a right mess of you kid. But I think this look suits you so much better, huh guys?

The trio laughed, and walked off, dragging the slave with them. All the men in the pens watched them leave, terrified that they'd come back and pick them out to fuck next. Drake turned back to Riley, who was still white as a sheet.

"Hey. What's wrong? You look like they fucked you- Oh."

Riley nodded. "Yeah. It wasn't those three that got me, but they all pretty much follow the same pattern. Find the leader of the pen, drag him to the central point, and fuck the living hell out of him." He turned away, trembling slightly.

"Damn... What are they going to do to him?"

"Probably clean him up then chain him to something in their room and take turns fucking the shit out of him until cum comes out of his ears, if it's anything like I remember."

Drake gulped. What kind of hell-hole had he been forced into?