Breaking Esther Ch. 1

Story Info
Esther's life slides slowly into depravity.
6.7k words
4.38
216.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there and felt a little sick. Her head was cloudy and she couldn't work out where she was or what had happened to her. Her head hurt and she rubbed it. As she moved her weight she heard the rustle of packaging and slowly looked around her. She was lying in an alley surrounded by rubbish. She stared at it rather stupefied for a while as slowly recollection returned to her. She had been jogging through the alley on her way back home when suddenly she had tripped. As she continued to rub her head she reckoned she must have hit her head as she fell. She wondered how long she had been lying there and whether anyone had passed and not bothered to help her. They probably thought she was a drunk or something.

Painfully she got up and felt her balance poor. She wasn't able to stand, at least not just yet. She leaned against the dustbins as her mind slowly cleared. She tried to focus her eyes on the alleyway in an attempt to figure out which way she should turn. Slowly she moved off down the passageway leaning against the wall for support. When she finally got home she looked at her watch. "My God its late evening. I must have been lying there the whole day!" Esther always went for a jog in the early morning. She was an early riser and maintained a healthy lifestyle. How was it possible that a whole day could pass while she had passed out? As her head cleared more and the feeling of nausea subsided a little she started to piece together what she had been doing. She looked again at her watch and this time she noticed the date. 3 days had passed!!! She could not possibly have hit her head and passed out for 3 days. What had happened to her?

At home she had a long soak in the bath and started to feel better. She fixed herself a meal and tried to work out whether she had been mistaken about the date when she had gone jogging. She must have done. It didn't make sense otherwise. Yet the more she thought the harder it was to reconcile. It was Thursday today, but she could not recall anything of Tuesday or Wednesday. Was she getting absent minded? Was it a consequence of her fall and hitting her head? Perhaps she should go and have a check up.

The next morning she decided not to go jogging and have a lie in. As she lay in her bed she suddenly heard a voice right next to her.

"Good morning Esther. It is good to see you are staying over late in bed. I like to think of my slave luxuriating in her bed, lying in anticipation of her lover."

She leaped up and looked around. There was no one in the room. She checked the radio, but it was not on.

"Are you searching for me? You wont find me, Esther. I am not out there among the furniture, I am right here inside your head."

She put her hands up to the sides of her head. What was going on? She could hear him as if he were standing right there at the foot of the bed, so calmly talking to her. Yet there was no one there.

"What's the matter Esther? Is it too hard to take in? Do you want a little demonstration of how I now control you? You just lie there and think of your favourite fantasy. I want you to think of the person you most want to come and fuck you. Are you imagining that for me Esther?"

She was confused, her mind trying to grapple with the disembodied words she was hearing but automatically conjured up the familiar figure of her handsome fantasy lover, the one who always knew which buttons to press to make her feel aroused. Was it arousal she felt or just plain in love? She started to notice a slight ache in her loins and tried to press her thighs together. A little buzz of electricity passed through her as she squeezed them tight.

"Do you feel yourself becoming a little aroused yet? You see Esther, I control your cunt as well as your mind. I can make you so fucking excited that you will hump the bedpost in order to find relief."

As if in response to the words in her head she started to feel the ache between her thighs suddenly become more persistent. She could no longer keep her mind off it and wanted to reach out and touch her little mound that was tormenting her so. She slipped her hand down over her panties and she could feel the smooth round mound of her pubis. She pressed it through the cotton and the feeling excited her more.

"That's it Esther, feel that tension building up. Imagine your lover there taking off those delicate panties, revealing your most intimate recesses, which are already open and awaiting him. Do you feel the moistness oozing from your slit, lubricating you in preparation for his entrance?

As her hand slid over the smooth cotton she pressed it against her clitoris and felt some relief as she pressed it. The voice in her head urged her on, gently dragging her fingers down further to dip inside.

"Can you feel that spring inside you, my slave, and you must release it. The only escape from these feelings that are welling up inside you is to give in to them and bring yourself to climax. Imagine that familiar charge running through your body. Slide your fingers inside your panties and gently ease them through the outer lips of your labia. Go on Esther, don't fight it, just luxuriate in the sensations."

She had never considered putting her hands down there and the thought revolted her. Yet the soft gentle persuasion in her head continued to ease her down the road to submission to her most wanton desires. Her fingers traced the elastic at the top of her panties and she could not help but imagine his hands tracing her abdomen. Her back arched as she pushed herself out to him as his fingers dipped down from her hips to the low sweeping arc above her mound. She felt the gentle pull on the few hairs above her panty line. Her fingers rode on up the other side and then slid slowly, cravingly down again. Back and forth her fingers roamed over her body and all the time the feeling of excitement and anticipation between her legs grew and grew. In some vague disconnected way her mind told her she must stop this, but she didn't want to stop.

Suddenly she started to feel her panties becoming damp, her throat dry and constricted, her eyes tight shut. Her thoughts moved on from the slow graceful patterning of fingers over her belly. She started to feel a greater urgency and her fingers slipped almost subconsciously inside the material to prize open her labia ever so gently. Her fingertips felt the moistness of her secretions and this excited her all the more. Her clitorises throbbed its urgency as her fingers started the long slow descent from where she had stimulated her clitoris down towards the opening at its base and then back up again. She was so damp that as her fingers slid effortlessly back and forth and she could not stop them dipping inside the entrance to her womb.

The voice continued to push her along, dipping first one and then another finger into her hole. She felt the tingle of excitement and a burning heat mounting between her legs. She pulled her hand away and found it was clammy. Raising her hips she removed her panties in one swift, decisive movement. She lay there with her legs spread apart and pictured the view her cunt must offer someone (this man?) standing at the end of her bed. She started to imagine him, the stranger, dipping his fingers into her cunt and that she was wet for him. She did not know who he was, and she did not have any rights over him, yet he could demand her to open herself to him and she would be lying there, humiliated but ready for his inspection, which would reveal she was wet and ready for him. Her clitoris throbbed and she could feel moisture seeping from her and pooling onto the sheet between her open thighs. In a great effort of will she dragged herself out of bed and across the room. Her mind telling her she must not allow these degrading thoughts to take her over like this.

She walked about the house with an orange juice in her hand, shaking and thinking furiously through what had just happened. She could still hear him telling her that she was his and that she must find release for all the sexual tension that he had implanted in her. It was true her body ached for orgasm and she found it difficult to focus on what he was saying. She returned to her bed and lay down, opening her legs dutifully and burying her hand once again between her thighs. She tried to think of something else, of what she was going to do that day, but her fingers slid ever so gently forward closing in on her opening. She was soon humping her hand and squeezing it between her thighs. Suddenly she started to buck as the waves of mounting tension washed over her. She rocked back and forth across the bed and let out a loud moan as she buried her face in her pillows and orgasmed. The waves of pleasure rippled down her thighs.

Lying still on the bed, her hand still wet and tracing over her labia she listened to the voice instructing her.

"You are mine Esther. Did you wonder where you had been the last 3 days? After I tripped you and chloroformed you I brought you to my surgery. There I made a small operation on your body and inserted two miniature devices. One of these is buried inside your ear. As I speak the device is activated remotely and starts to vibrate. The vibrations in your eardrum mimic my voice as if I was there, talking right next to you. Only this way I can talk directly to you, but no one else can hear me. I can plant any thought into your head and because my voice is now buried inside your skull, you cannot shut me out. I am going to implant progressively more degrading images into your brain and very shortly your body will grow to crave these terrible suggestions I will impose upon you to be acted upon, just as you craved the orgasm you have just had."

She shook her head, moaning in despair and disbelief at the words she heard as she lay on her bed in the safety of her own home. She was not going to give in to this. She was not going to become some man's slave. In fact worse than a slave, she would become some kind of automaton whose will could be manipulated for the entertainment of some stranger. He didn't know just how determined she could be. The voice in her head, however, was carrying on relentlessly:

"The second device I inserted next to your clitoris. I can remotely turn you on just like the switch for the light in your room. You no longer have control of your thoughts or you libido. When I say you feel fucking horny, that is just how you are going to feel. You are mine Esther, so I should get some sleep now after your little exertions this morning. Soon I will be driving you to greater heights of pleasure and depravity, so conserve your strength."

She lay there hot and tired her mind whirling with questions. She was shocked and appalled at what she had just done and her mind couldn't recover from the shock of what it had heard. Had she really heard those things? Was it really possible that someone could have kidnapped her after she fell? She tried to remember whether she had been tripped but couldn't be sure. It just sounded all so fanciful, yet she felt afraid. The voice was so real she had shot up in bed as soon as it spoke. There was absolutely no doubt about it. She went into the bathroom and examined her cunt. Was there a faint line next to her clitoris? She had never examined herself so closely before. Her fingers trailed down to her pussy only to find it sopping wet. Whatever else, she had just had a fantastic orgasm. She was scared but somehow exhilarated at the same time.

Later that day she had recovered from her early morning adventure and it had faded into the back of her mind. Suddenly as she walked through the street the voice started to talk to her again. She jumped and shrieked. Everyone turned to look at her and see what was wrong, but clearly no one around her had heard the voice telling her she was a whore that he was about to prepare her cunt to be ready for any one of these strangers who passed her by. She felt her face and neck burn at the suggestion and wondered what the people staring at her would be thinking. If only they knew what had just passed through her mind. She felt a familiar throb start up between her thighs as her clitoris began to be stimulated. It was unbelievable how she was just walking along with thoughts of everyday one moment, and the very next she ached to put her fingers into her knickers and luxuriate in the moisture collecting so rapidly there. She wanted to put a hand to her breasts and tease her nipples and feel them extend, pushing outwards to these strangers. How was it possible she could so suddenly become so overwhelmed?

With an effort of will she focused on the pavement in front of her, lowered her head and walked on. As she walked her mind could not escape picturing her labia becoming enlarged. She started to feel heat spreading out from her cunt. She quickened her step as if she could outrun these thoughts that pursued her, but she was carrying them along with her inside her head. Her clitoris was now driving her wild with desire and she started to look around for where she might find relief. She dived into a shop and rushed into the toilet where she buried three fingers up her cunt. She rocked her torso back and forth over her fingers as she orgasmed several times. She heard other people entering and moving about outside the cubicle as she sat with her legs lewdly stretched apart, her skirt up around her waist and her knickers stretched between her ankles. She wondered what people would think if they knew what she was doing. She knew that she herself would have condemned someone as depraved if she saw them act this way.

As she sat at home at the end of the day reflecting upon all that had happened, she acknowledged for the first time that this man now had total control over her feelings and actions. If she was to ever break free she must remove the devices he had inserted in her. She had to see her doctor and arrange for it. She picked up the phone and dialled the surgery.

"Hello. I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr Frost today if possible."

"Is it an emergency?"

"Yes!"

"What is the matter with you?"

It was an innocent enough question. Could she tell this receptionist that a man had total control over her and was driving her to sexual ecstasy? If not, then how else could she persuade her to make an emergency appointment? Her mind went blank.

"I'm sorry. No I guess it's not an emergency. A regular appointment will do."

"That will be Tuesday of next week at 3:45."

Five days! What was going to happen to her during those 5 days? Who knows to what level of wantonness he would drive her to in that time. She put the phone down as despair engulfed her.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and she went to bed that night thinking over her bizarre day and her strange behaviour. Somehow she couldn't accept the things she had been told by this voice. Maybe tomorrow she would be back to her usual self. She slept soundly that night but awoke in the early hours screaming, her body humping her hand once again buried deep in her cunt. She was rocking back and forth in a delirium of excitement. As her orgasm subsided she lay shaking from her exertions and bathed in sweat. She remembered dreaming of being bound, gagged and raped by a host of strange men who were too shadowy in her dream to recognise any features. Her body had responded immediately to her rape and the images of large buckled belts wrapped around her arms and neck, her nipples standing proud, her cunt shaved smooth and visibly wet. She started to think about the voice in her head. If he could force these images into her head during the day, then how much more receptive would she be to his suggestions while she was asleep at night. She started to panic as she thought about the possibility of his brain washing her during the night when her stupefied brain would readily accept whatever he inserted into it. With these thoughts still whirling round in her head she fell back into deep sleep.

The next day she was walking around the supermarket desperately trying to turn her thoughts away from the annoying buzz between her legs. It was a battle of wills that she was determined to win. She wandered around the supermarket trying to collect her thoughts and focus upon everyday activities such as what she would cook that night? She wandered the aisles, her eyes unseeing, remembering what he had told her this morning:

"Today you are to buy some eggs and breaking one soak a second egg in the white of the first and insert it into your pussy."

The instructions simple and clear, the thought had instantly excited and repelled her and she had spent the rest of the day trying to escape her own evil imaginings. Suddenly she realised that the ache between her legs was getting worse and she started to feel heat around her face and breasts again. She looked around to see whether anyone noticed and as she did so realised that she was standing next to the egg counter.

He must be here somewhere watching her. How else could he know she was by the eggs? She scanned the faces as she felt the moistness collecting in her knickers. She moved off. Anywhere, anywhere other than next to the eggs. If she stopped there another minute she would be driven to voice the pleasure that welled up inside her despite her efforts to try and control it. She felt her throat starting to constrict and she ran down the next aisle. As she moved away the ache in her cunt subsided to a more tolerable level. Soon she was able to think once again about cooking, but what?

After roaming the aisles for a while she decided to bake a cake. Her mother would be coming over in a day or two, and baking would keep her occupied. She started to try and piece together what she would need and headed off for the flour. Of course she knew that the flour was there next to the eggs. Her subconscious knew it by didn't dare tell the conscious part of her brain that she was headed back towards the eggs. Deep down somewhere well buried was a desire to feel that inescapable pleasure that overtook her when she stopped by the eggs. She stooped down looking at the flour trying to decide which brand to buy and the stirring in her groin started afresh. The feeling of moistness surrounding her cunt from her pooled juices only added to her distraction. She pretended to focus on the flour but the waves of pleasure were once again rapidly mounting within her. If she did not do something soon she would reach the point where she could no longer pretend she was not consumed by sexual desire. She turned looked at the eggs, got up and walked down the aisle. She owed it to herself to resist.

She carried on round the aisles and tried not to acknowledge the feeling of disappointment she felt and frustration at not reaching orgasm. She collected the other ingredients she would need for the cake. Finally it dawned on her that she would need eggs for the cake! How stupid of her, why hadn't she thought of that straight away? Perhaps she had? She started to doubt her motives and decided she just had to go and get some and leave as quickly as possible.

She picked up the pack of eggs and as always opened them to check they were all in tact. As she looked down at the eggs in her hand she noticed how smooth and rounded they were. She imagined one of these eggs, soaked in egg white, feeling very slippery and hard to keep a grasp o, hard to resist if it were to demand entrance to her womb. She stared at the egg in her hand mesmerised, only recovering herself as a small dribble of saliva escaped the corner of her mouth and landed on the egg in front of her. Shocked at the sight of the lubricated egg, confronting her eyes with the sudden reality of her fantasy, she closed the box quickly and stuffing it into the shopping basket moved off for the checkout.

At home she started on the cake, mixing the ingredients. The nagging feeling between her legs made her feel hot, but she continued to ignore it. She focused all her will power on the preparation of the cake. She tried not to notice how soft and slippery the butter was as she creamed it and she kept trying to bring her attention back on what she was doing and away from the pack of eggs at the end of the bench. She finally went over to them and decided to break each and every one of them. That way she would escape this infernal nagging fantasy. She took the eggs out and broke all but the last, which somehow she couldn't bring herself to break. She left it in the bowl swimming in the white of the other eggs and went back to her bowl. Her breasts felt swollen and strained against the fabric of her brassiere. She knew perfectly well that breaking the eggs had been a mistake, once again bringing the fantasy a step closer to reality. Now she had to drag her mind away from the image of the remaining egg all slippery with the phlegm like nature of the egg white in which it was immersed. She started to wonder what it would feel like to smear the egg white over her pussy. She imagined her labia glistening, thrust out for some imaginary lover to inspect.

12