Breaking Free Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randen
Randen
19 Followers

"Now, suck me, suck me deep you little slut," I ordered. My body jerked as she took me deep into her warm mouth. She reached for my balls while her other hand snaked around the base of my length, bobbing her head slowly up and down.

"Yes, that's good, take it all," I gasped while I moved my hips in rhythm with her bobbing head.

I slid my hands into the front of her dress and grabbed her breasts. She groaned as I squeezed her nipples painfully; her hips started to hump the table edge. Holding on to one breast, I lubricated one finger with my sputum and I leaned over her. I shoved my hand into her panties, following the path to her anus. She bounced against the table more vigorously when she felt my lubricated finger entering abruptly into her puckered hole.

Her head moved faster, her mouth sucked harder. I felt myself nearing an orgasm very fast.

"Stop," I said, pulling away quickly, "I don't want to waste this."

I walked around the desk and stood behind her again. Hastily, I pulled her soaked panties down. She groaned when she felt my head pressing against her swollen lips.

"Yes, Dan, fuck me, fuck me hard," she uttered excitedly as she grabbed her breasts.

With one shove, I buried myself to the hilt inside her tight, hot wetness. I lubricated my thumb with her juices, and placed it over her anus.

"Fuck!" she screamed, as she felt herself stretching to the limit.

I withdrew my cock slowly and shoved it into her savagely again, causing the desk to screech along the floor. Her hands clamped themselves over the edges on the other side when she felt my thumb entering her ring.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," she screamed.

I pumped into her harder and faster while my thumb slipped in and out of her contracting anus, feeling my cock moving inside of her. Jennifer's head jerked back and forth, as she felt herself nearing a climax.

"Oh-no, you slut, you don't deserve to come like this, not this time," I said as I pulled out of her.

"Oh, please Dan, please fuck me more," she begged.

"Of course, slut, but like this…" I placed my throbbing head against her stretched anus, and slowly advanced my shaft forwards.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed, banging her head repeatedly on the desk.

I slowly withdrew and then advanced, sinking deeper and deeper into her tight orifice. Her hips started to rotate, as she ground her clit against the edge. Leaning forward, I unzipped her dress and slid my hands over her large breasts. I increased my pace; squeezing her large nipples each time, I rode into her white buttocks at a steady pace, feeling her clenching around my dick.

"Dan, I'm coming. I'm going to come," she wailed.

This spurred me on, faster I slammed into her, feeling a pressure growing deep within my balls. Sweat dripped from my face, as my own breathing race across my lips.

Jennifer arched her head upwards, "Yes Dan! Oh-yes!" she screamed as an orgasm shook her body.

Her contracting muscles finally drove me over the edge, causing my cock to pulsate strongly, spewing a string of sperm within her heated body.

As the last spasms started to fade, I pulled free from Jennifer, "On your knees, slut," I commanded. Jennifer got unsteadily down to her knees, knowing well what's expected of her. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft, directing me deeply into her mouth, sucking and licking gratefully.

"Now, that's a good girl," I praised her. "I think you liked it, didn't you?"

Releasing my cock, she smiled, "Oh yes, I haven't had such a quick, but good fuck for a long time. We should do it more often."

"We will," I smiled back, "bit we have to take care of Lucy first, and this is where you can help if you want to."

"Oh yes, definitely. Just tell me what I should do, I am at your command, Professor," she grinned wickedly.

"If you don't mind, you can 'work' late. When I tell you, I would like you to come into the office. I have a great job for you, okay?"

"I can't wait to see what that is," she said standing up. Jennifer started to fix her dress and bent down to pull her panties up.

"Wait, I'll have those. A reminder of what's to 'come'."

***

I was just about to give up on Lucy arriving, when I heard a soft, hesitant knock on the door.

When I opened the door, I stared in disbelief. This was not the 'Lucy' I knew. She had cut her long brown hair into a shoulder-length bob, opening up her rounded face.

"You look absolutely stunning!" I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you very much. It's not too short, is it?" she said as she played with her hair self-consciously.

"Oh no, definitely not, it fits you well. Is that a new dress as well?" I asked as she entered. The dress was made of some type of white, satin material, which clung seductively to her body. From behind, I could clearly see the outline of a g-string type panty, but no sign of bra-straps. The hem came to about midway of her white, stocking-clad thighs.

"Yes," she said blushing, "it took me some time to actually decide what to buy. I have never worn such dresses before."

"Have a seat, would you like some wine?" I offered.

"That would be nice." Her hands fidgeted with her dress as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"How does the dress make you feel?" I prompted.

"I- I don't know," she said as she looked down and shifted uncomfortably.

I handed her a glass and sat down beside her, "Come on, you had to feel something. You have to be true to yourself. I doubt if anybody has ever seen you wearing anything like this before."

She took a sip of her wine, "You're right, I have never worn anything like this before. I feel a bit sluttish."

"Do you enjoy the feeling?" I noticed the twin peaks, which had suddenly appeared on the thin satin material.

"I…don't know what you mean," she said defensively.

"I think you do, Lucy. I think you enjoy the feel of the soft material against your bare skin. Your nipples have grown half an inch just by the mentioning of the word, 'slut'."

"You know I am not a slut!" Her eyes turned misty as she stared angrily at me.

"Yes, I know, but you would like to be. You would like to be my slut, just admit it," I continued.

She wiped a tear away with a trembling hand and gulp down the glass of wine.

"Lucy, it's okay. Don't forget, it is your right to allow yourself to feel whatever you want. All I am doing is to awaken those suppressed feelings, your desires. First, you will have to overcome your fears and then your pain. Once you can overcome that, you can turn your pain into pleasure. Do you understand?"

"I- I think so, but I am not so sure. I have come to a stage where I enjoy the pain; I nurture it. In this way, I don't have to face the fear of having pleasure."

I stood up and took her empty glass, "Come here, I want to show you something." I led her by the hand to the full-length mirror, again.

"Just look at yourself, Lucy. Can you see what one day of therapy has done for you? You are definitely on the path to rediscovery. Now tell me, what did you do when you left today? I want all the details," I said as I wrapped my arms around her slowly.

"Well, I first had my hair done, and then I went hunting for this dress," she answered.

"Was that all?"

"I bought some new underwear as well," she said softly.

"May I see?"

"If you want to..."

I reached down and pulled her skirt up. I was even more surprised as I looked at the thin, white, satin material covering her bushy mound. "Mm, very nice, and it's a g-string on top of that, it looks a hell of a lot better than what you wore yesterday."

"You think so?" Lucy asked shyly.

"Definitely, but it is important of what you feel. Did it make you excited when you tried it on?"

"A little, yes. I felt…sexy," she blushed.

"Did you touch yourself?"

"I…tried. Yes I did."

"Where…?"

"My breasts…like I did today."

"Show me," I said.

Lucy's hands lifted her breasts slowly to cup her breasts. "Were you naked?" I asked.

"Yes…, I just had a bath."

"Well, let's take this of then. I want you to show me precisely."

She didn't resist while I undid her dress and slid it over her head. Again, she leaned against me, watching her reflection in the mirror. She cradled her breasts in her hands, massaging the soft flesh. Her nipples grew instantly like the day before.

"Did you touch yourself anywhere else," I prompted.

"Yes, I tried, but…I couldn't."

"You mean like this," I said lowering my hand to cup her crotch. Lucy's body arced against mine.

"Yes," she whispered, closing her eyes as she felt my exploring fingers.

"What then?"

"I became afraid."

Well Lucy, I am not going to do it for you, not yet anyway. Our aim with this therapy is for you to be able to pleasure yourself. Step out of your dress and come to the desk."

She looked at me quizzically, but obeyed. I cleared the desk quickly and motioned her to lie down.

She stood beside the desk and hesitantly shifted her buttocks in the centre, waiting.

"Lie down so that your legs hang over the edge," I said softly.

She obeyed silently and wriggled around until she felt comfortable.

I opened a drawer and pulled out a silk scarf. "I am going to blindfold you, Lucy. Now, I don't want you to be afraid. Just breathe and relax."

"Yes, Dan," she answered softly. Her face looked slightly flushed in the dim-lit room.

After I wrapped the scarf over her eyes, I removed two long, silky curtain cords from the drawer.

"Lucy, the whole thing is about you breaking free from your bonds, using it to give yourself pleasure. Don't be afraid, but I am going to tie some rope around your hands and feet, okay?"

"Yes Dan," she whispered. Her nipples were fully erect now.

I bound her wrists firmly in the centre of one rope and fed it underneath her body so that the two ends came out between her legs. I took the two ends back so that they ran between thighs, over her silk-covered crotch, and breasts, tying then around her wrists again.

The second rope, I tied around her ankles feet and fed it under the desk, tying them around her wrists, causing the first rope to pull firmly between her buttocks and labia's.

"How're you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine, but why are you tying me up?" she asked, licking her suddenly dry lips nervously.

"The ropes represent your fears, your suppression, imprisoning your body and emotions. I want you to clear your mind, block everything out. Concentrate on your breathing, feel the warmth as it flows through your body. Imagine you are floating in pool of warm, thick liquid; feel it caressing every inch of your body."

I watched as her body started to relax, her breathing deepened into a regular rhythm.

"Lucy, when you're ready, I want you to twist your wrists ever so slightly. Not too much, just gently, understand?"

"Yes Dan," she whispered softly, "but why?"

"By doing this, even though you are bounded, you will manipulate that which represents your grief, to awaken feeling of hidden pleasure within you. You will be in full control of every movement. Each time you twist your wrists, or legs, the ropes will slide through your intimate areas, causing pressure and friction."

I watched her flayed body, lying motionless on the cool wooden desk. A slight movement of her wrist caused her face to flush. She rested, waiting for more courage to continue. A moment goes by; her wrists twisted slightly again. I watched as the double rope bit deeper into her crevices."

"That's good, Lucy, just let happen, you're on your own." I walked to the door and opened it. Jennifer's startled, yet excited face, stared guiltily back at me. I quickly placed my finger over her lips and motioned her to enter.

Closing the door softly, we walked and stood beside Lucy's sprawling body. Her breathing has become more rapidly, her crimson face, distorted in concentration. We watched as her wrists rolled slowly back and forth, which eliciting a shiver through her body as the ropes slid across her sensitive clit and anus.

"You're doing fine," I whispered against her ear, "how does it feel?"

"Nice…good," she breathed excitedly.

"Don't stop. I f you feel the need to go faster, you can. Remember, you are in full control. Would you like me to touch you as well?"

The sudden request caused her legs to swing outwards, tightening the cords within her fold slightly more. To Lucy's surprise, the thought of someone else's hands on her body, sent an enhanced tingling sensation to distribute warmly between her legs. She felt herself getting wetter as the vision of the silk cords slid effortlessly and rhythmically through her swollen mound.

"Yes, I'd…like that."

I nodded at Jennifer whom was licking her lips excitedly. Without hesitation, she started to trail her hands along Lucy's body, starting at her shoulders, around her breasts, towards her flat taut stomach, causing her to strain against the cords.

Watching this, I felt my swollen cock jerking inside my pants. I reached between Jennifer's thighs, and slid my hand towards her panty-less crotch. Her smooth lips were warm and wet with her flowing juices. She now had both of Lucy's breasts in her hands, massaging and squeezing her nipples relentlessly. Lucy's body was bucking anxiously upon the table as she moved her wrists and legs in a short synchronized rhythm.

"Oh Dan, that feels so good, I have never felt like this before!" Lucy gasped.

Jennifer bent down and licked Lucy's inflamed nipples with a purring noise coming from her mouth. She lifted her arse higher, giving me better access to her dripping mound. I found her clit and made small teasing circles over the hood. Her hips started to rotate with lust and I shoved three fingers into her, pumping vigorously, stretching her walls wider. Without stopping, I knelt behind her and drilled my tongue into her anus. She almost screamed with pleasure as she bucked against my face. Her body shuddered as an explosion erupted within her, drenching my wrist as she came.

Lucy moaned loudly as she felt her nipples disappearing into a warm, wet vacuum. Her taut bonds became one with her body, biting pleasurably within her clefts, torturing her swollen clit and anus. She felt a rush of boiling pleasure, grabbing and releasing. Her legs, jerked involuntarily upwards, fighting against the restraints, making them tighter.

I moved away from Jennifer and beckoned her to stop. Lucy moaned disappointedly as I started to undo the cords. Leaving her hands tied and the blindfold on, I stood in front of her dangling legs. Slowly, I parted her legs, revealing her wet-stained crotch. The musky smell of her sex caused my own to throb painfully. I bent down and took a deeper breath.

Lucy jolted as she felt my lips kissing her milky thighs. I sucked gently on the soft flesh, swirling my tongue in teasing circles, closer and closer to her heated core.

"Dan!" she shouted as she felt my opened mouth covering her bulging mound. Her hips bucked awkwardly against my face.

Slowly, I trailed my tongue along her slit, forcing her silken panties between her lips. She jumped as I reached her sensitive clit.

"Oh Dan!" she cried, her head tossing from side to side. She drew her legs uninhibitedly upwards, feeling her heated desire rising, wanting more.

I slid my hands along her waist and took hold of her panties. Without breaking contact, I slid them inch by inch over her hips until they were around her thighs. Only the thin barrier of the silken cloth, kept me from her unexplored elixir of life, its unrefined wisdom and mystic ingredient, hungry for knowledge and understanding.

Quickly, I slid her panties towards her knees, exposing her dark bush of pubic hair. Her swollen lips glistening brightly as the soft pink flesh protruded unashamedly from her folds. I licked along her labia's teasingly, taunting her relentlessly. I felt my own painful throbbing as I started to suck along each lip, sliding them between my tongue and lip. Lucy strained desperately against her binds, breathing torturously from her chest.

I trailed my tongue downwards along her slit until I felt the indention of her un-trodden entrance.

I felt Jennifer's hands encircling my waist to loosen my trousers. With well-trained hands, she pulled me free from the confines of my underwear and trousers. She pulled my shoes off and allowed me to step out of my garments. She encircled my swollen shaft firmly with her tiny hand and stroked me teasingly. I felt her warm breath against my buttocks and jerked when she ran her tongue along the valley of my cheeks. An electrical charge surged unforgiving through my body as she plunged her tongue into my anus.

The result of my own pleasure caused me to push my tongue as far as I possibly could into Lucy's opening, tasting her sweet juices.

"Oh my god, what are you doing!" Her body shivered and trembled erratically as she felt the slithering of my probing tongue. Her knees were resting against her chest, allowing full access to her coated mound.

She bucked as I reached for her engorged clit, feeling titillating sensation spreading rapidly through her body. Gently I replaced my tongue with another finger, probing, stretching the walls of her tight cavern. Her body jolted as I licked across her anus.

"Oh Dan, please, I can't…take it anymore," she wailed. Her hips kept humping against my finger, drawing it deeper into her depths.

I inserted two fingers within her womb, feeling the ridge of her hymen. With a quick push, I tore the membrane, removing the barrier of her imprisoned essence, her liberty, coating my fingers bright red.

"Dan!" she cried out as she felt the sudden sharp pain.

"Relax, Lucy, it's all over," I promised.

Keeping my fingers inside of her, I moved my mouth over her clit again, circling my tongue around her sensitive nub.

With my cock in her hand, Jennifer seated herself between my spread thighs, leaning with her back against the desk, cupping the soft skin of my sack gently. I felt her pulling my shaft downwards, licking the shiny surface of my head, swirling her tongue torturously around the rim before taking me deeply into her warm mouth.

This only inspired me to lick faster across Lucy's clit. She gasped and bucked against my chin, bouncing vigorously against my fingers.

"Oh yes, Dan! Oh my god, yes Dan! Harder…suck me harder!" she shouted, not caring about anything anymore as she felt a molten wave growing within the depths of her soul.

I sucked and licked with increased fervour, feeling my own lava boiling within my balls.

Lucy moaned as I released her clit, bucking her hips frustratingly against my fingers. I motioned towards Jennifer to stand beside Lucy's writhing body as I pulled her buttocks closer to the edge of the dask. She waited. She knew what to do. I took my cock and lubricated the thick shaft along Lucy's juiced covered lips. Gently I placed the head against her entrance. She held her breath. She knew what was to come. Slowly, I advanced forward, pushing myself into her wet cavern.

She gasped as I slid to the hilt within her clamping walls, her lush bush, entangling with mine. Slowly, I withdrew, then, slid inside of her again. Each time she would gasp as she felt her walls of her pussy stretching. I continued slowly, rhythmically, watching her face distort as she dissected a new exhilarating feeling of invasion. I pulled her legs against my chest, feeling the soft cool skin of her buttocks and thighs.

"Are you okay?" I asked as her toes flicked repeatedly next to my ears.

"Yes…it feels so good," she answered with a raspy, throaty voice, "god that feels good."

With a smile, I winked towards Jennifer whom had her hands on her crotch and between her legs. She released her breast and reached for Lucy's clit.

I could see the confusion on appear on Lucy's face.

Randen
Randen
19 Followers