Breaking Free Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randen
Randen
19 Followers

"What…" she uttered.

"Relax; it's only me," Jennifer said calmingly, "I am here to help you as well. I want to help. Do you mind?"

Lucy licked her lips feverishly, lost for words as her body responded to Jennifer's fingers. I increased my speed, but with shorter strokes, brushing my head against the upper wall inside her pussy. She groaned loudly.

"Do you mind, Lucy?" I asked again. Jennifer reached forward and ran her palm calmingly across her peaked nipples, squeezing her breasts gently.

"Yes…yes it's fine," her voice raced. She started to move her hips, forcing her legs from my grip to widen them. The sensation of my cock sliding inside of her, together with Jennifer's expert fingers on her clit and nipples, brought forth an unmentionable pleasure from her depths.

"Deeper…faster Dan," she begged unashamedly, "fuck me Dan, yes, please fuck me hard."

Her words shot a tremor through my body. I increased my speed, ramming my shaft hard into her. Jennifer leaned sucked on Lucy's clit while my pelvis slammed against the side her head. While her one hand squeezed and massaged Lucy's breasts, she rubbed her own cunt with the other, matching my speed.

I felt the pressure increasing in my balls, as my orgasm approached fast. Looking down at Lucy's flushed facial expression, a volcanic eruption burst through my body, threatening to paralyze my movements. A sound I did not recognised, escaped hoarsely from my throat as I shot hot sperm deep within her cavity.

Lucy felt the sudden pulsation inside of her, followed by a warmth coating the sensitive walls of her pussy. Her head jerked backwards, a guttural groan escaped her lips a burst of light and pleasure shook her shuddering body. She cried out loudly as wave after wave of spasms washed over her contracting muscles, clamping down hard, holding on in desperation, not wanting to let go.

The vision of two bodies filled with pleasure, careering over the edge, triggered Jennifer into another powerful orgasm, sucking her fingers into her cunt own contracting cunt.

We all remained silent, feeling the final spasms fading through our bodies. "That was absolutely fantastic," Lucy was the first to break the silence, "what have I missed all these years!" Tears soaked the blindfold over her eyes as she laid there whimpering in satisfaction.

"Untie her," I said to Jennifer. Lucy gasped as I slid my still rigid cock from her. I bent down and kissed her mound passionately, tasting our mixed juices.

Lucy looked at me with wide-eyed admiration and appreciation. "Thank you very much Dan- Jennifer. I don't know how to repay you for what you have done." Tears ran freely down her face.

"Oh you will, Lucy. This is far from over, Sweetness. Now that you know what real pleasure is, I- we can teach you to return the favour."

"That will be wonderful!" she said with an enthusiastic, childlike voice, "when can we start?"

"Slow down. One day at a time, Kitten," I said as we hugged her warmly.

To be continued, only if you enjoyed it.

Please, come back and take the time to vote. All comments are more than welcome, besides; it is good practise for new editors.

Randen
Randen
19 Followers